PDA

View Full Version : BKK "holiday trip" for my bros

phoniexone
29-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Hello all,

i think this is the first time i posted on SBF even though i have been a members for years.

purpose of this thread is to collate some info on places that might be fun for me and my bros for our oct trip to BKK.

We are celebrating one of my bros birthday, so we wanna do something different from the usual BJ joints or MP(s).

can anyone share what would be a good club to "fish" girls or any platform that would be more suitable for us to get to chat them up?

of course, nothing is free, and i will be writing an FR of one of the MP that i went to when i went to BKK in january.

The place is called Akane Massage and is located at sukhumvit area. It not your usual MP that you go to. It is japanese service oriented based, so the girls there are awesome for their top notch service.

after picking a girl (miko), we went up to one of the private rooms and she helped me undress and shower. All i had to do was to sit down on the stool provided and she carefully washed every inch of me. after that she dried me up and ask me to lie face down and proceed to give me the best massage i ever had in such joints (usually only play piano for 15 mins then action liao).

her massage was a solid 60 mins with scented oil to make you feel relaxed with just the right strength. after the massage, she took me to rest for a bit while she take her own shower.

once that was done, she proceed to oil herself and me and begun seductively brushing her boobs over my back while her nimble fingers tickle my sides sensually. i even got a rim job from her before she proceeded to give me one of the best bbbj i ever had.

after the deed is done, she proceeded to shower me again with me just sitting on the stool and dressed me up. she even wore my shoes for me!

damage wise was below 2k THB for her service and i felt that it was really worth it.

so guys, i will post more on the other stuff that i felt was good when i went to BKK in jan if u guys help me sort out where to go this october.

THANKS!

big321big
02-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Other than chionging, MPs or those sort of places, there are plenty of activities for guys to do that doesn't involve girls. I just planned one trip for my bros earlier in the year and we agreed that the best activities were not those dirty stuff. Do your research and you'll find many things to do.

Treemon99
03-10-2015, 07:20 AM
Other than chionging, MPs or those sort of places, there are plenty of activities for guys to do that doesn't involve girls. I just planned one trip for my bros earlier in the year and we agreed that the best activities were not those dirty stuff..

Agree with u ............ I always say bkk is more than juz drinks n gers........... :)