PDA

View Full Version : What Is Nanog69 Intention?

The Punisher
25-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Nanog69 posted an article from Thai Newspaper on the subject of Thai Children's IQ Average Low. Above the article, he put this statement with this smily.

"Those with Thai kids should spent more quality time with them rather than 24/7 on the internet. :p "

Those with Thai kids should spent more quality time with them rather than 24/7 on the internet.

================================================== =======
Thai children's IQ average low

From the various postings that he had in that thread, I am of the impression that nanog69 was referring to thaivisitor so I zapped him for hitting below the belt and posted here. I do not think it is right for anyone to insult someone's family.
The Punisher Post

Even Other Samster noticed it.
Other Samster Post

Nanog69 then quickly asked the Boss to delete the post and pretended he has no bad intentions and was just giving general advice.
Nanog's Post

Just to prove I am not wrong in my judgement of nanog69, I am creating this poll to get the opinion of fellow bros.

TP

PS: I am sure that there will be some of nanog's supporters who will zapped me for creating this poll, or post here to "let it pass".

sgblackdevil
25-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Eu Liao - He was giving a good and friendly general advice.

Bro Punisher cannot say he was giving a good and friendly advice which he never give......from what I read "Those with Thai kids should spent more quality time with them rather than 24/7 on the internet.....just passing a remark after reading the article.....just my 2 baht of thought..........:D

krazyMe
25-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Shld have another option : bo LP lah, as he is so ku niang.... always hitting behind people back....

sansiroo
25-07-2006, 10:40 PM
I think he already apologize and request Sam to delete the post, so lets move on instead of behaving like woman here.

sansiroo
25-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Shld have another option : bo LP lah, as he is so ku niang.... always hitting behind people back....

Totally agree with you about hitting behind ppl back....bad mouthing others and insulting their mothers included...

thaivisitor
25-07-2006, 10:50 PM
How come I missed that post???

The underlying message was definitely trying to antagonize me by implying my kids has low IQ since they are Thais. :mad:

Anyway, I have now officially zapped nanog69 which I had refrained from the past.

Slowly but surely, his true colours are showing.

Tee Vee

thaivisitor
26-07-2006, 10:36 AM
I am bothered by being zapped. I just want to explain to the bro who did it (its your right anyway) and any other bros who feel that I should learn to forgive and forget. Maybe that advice should be given to Nanog69. Take a look at the posts between him and me and see who is antagonizing who until now.

Cheers
Tee Vee

fat29
26-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Bro The Punisher,

Although I am disturbed by Nanog69's attitude and his persistent rude, confrontational and accusatory language used, I have sympathies for his anger and frustration. I am sure he don't feel peaceful within him.

I can see that he had put in a fair amount of effort to build a website to benefit HDY visitors and to flame TV. I am not sure how the information in the website is benefiting visitors to HDY when he refused to update and correct the outdated information after being adviced by Bro Cyberaid who is stationed in HDY and had given him first hand information. Nanog69 had ignored cyberaid.

He had also accused me of putting up untrue FR based on the fact that I did not reveal to him the name of the gals that I have patronised and for having forgotten the name of the farm I visited. I have explained to him but he had ignored me too.

As for his deep resentment of TV, I think he need to share his sources of information that lead him to his current thinking. By hitting others below the belt repeatedly is not helpful. I am sure the polls will demonstrate to him that he does not have the support for his self righteous beliefs.

MMM88
26-07-2006, 11:21 PM
it all boils down to EGO ........haiiiiii:(

newbadass
27-07-2006, 12:55 AM
You know, it's good enough that you leave your nick and reason for zapping.

There's absolutely no need to put up a poll just to justify it. You want to zap, go ahead. Everything also must account to public, who so eng? :rolleyes:

For the record, I am against zapping for personal reasons. But please note that it is your right to zap whomever you wish as long as you exercise a certain amount of responsibility.

sansiroo
27-07-2006, 02:31 PM
There's absolutely no need to put up a poll just to justify it. You want to zap, go ahead. Everything also must account to public, who so eng? :rolleyes:

For the record, I am against zapping for personal reasons. But please note that it is your right to zap whomever you wish as long as you exercise a certain amount of responsibility.

Totally agree. As I said before, he had oredi apologize and ask Sam to delete so thats it. Can thaivisitor say he never make any personal attack on someone's family member before? In case he forgets, he did insulted someone's mother too, but then he did apologize so case close lah. So same here, nanog69 did apolgize and we should move on instead of behaving like bitches. And yes, we must exercise a certain amount of responsibility with the use of rep points, and not to abuse it. I think the whole thing is just plain childish...afterall this is a forum...why take it so personal :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
27-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Totally agree. As I said before, he had oredi apologize and ask Sam to delete so thats it. Can thaivisitor say he never make any personal attack on someone's family member before? In case he forgets, he did insulted someone's mother too, but then he did apologize so case close lah. So same here, nanog69 did apolgize and we should move on instead of behaving like bitches. And yes, we must exercise a certain amount of responsibility with the use of rep points, and not to abuse it. I think the whole thing is just plain childish...afterall this is a forum...why take it so personal
Nope, I insulted him, not his mother. Appears you intepret my posts the way nanog69 and the former Cyberliberal does. Too bad.:rolleyes:

Funny, I also didn't noticed you telling him not to antagonize me too.:rolleyes:
Cheers
Tee Vee

sansiroo
27-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Nope, I insulted him, not his mother. Appears you intepret my posts the way nanog69 and the former Cyberliberal does. Too bad.

Funny, I also didn't noticed you telling him not to antagonize me too.

Ok whatever..you insult him he insult you, whose right whose wrong...blah blah blah blah...lets just cut out all these childish craps :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
27-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok whatever..you insult him he insult you, whose right whose wrong...blah blah blah blah...lets just cut out all these childish craps :rolleyes:
Childish? kekekekeke Look who's talking?

Here's some examples of your posts.
no laojiao, but lanjiao lah...hahah...evade my own question? how clever...stuck in ur corner now trying to wriggle out right...ok lah tonite i let u go...pls next time dont anyhow reply without thinking lah...fat29...opps sorie..pussyman72...LOL
Wah chinese helicopter has landed in here liao...

dong dong chiang.....chingchong dong dong chiang...

NDP dunno got chinese helicopter or not...

Chingchong chingchong dong dong chiang...kekekkekkeke

Also, appears you are also one of them who have been "monitoring" me too. Like cutting my post from another thread and bringing it to SBF, probably thinking fellow bros may flame me? Good try.:rolleyes:

Cheers
Tee Vee

yinyang
27-07-2006, 08:33 PM
..Totally agree...And yes, we must exercise a certain amount of responsibility...afterall this is a forum...why take it so personal
NBA was asserting his opinion.. just as you are entitled to, like everybody else here. You may agree (or disagree), but your positioning sounds more like PLP (carry balls) and smacks of bias.
...Ok whatever..you insult him he insult you, whose right whose wrong...blah blah blah blah...lets just cut out all these childish craps
Who's kiddy here? Not able to sustain the discussion you started?
Appears you intepret my posts the way nanog69 and the former Cyberliberal does. Too bad. Funny, I also didn't noticed you telling him not to antagonize me too
Knife not cut both ways... telling isn't it? Recall he also stirred up acrimony by disclosing spat with another senior ifrom another forum

Seems someone's carrying a lonely crusade here.

fat29
28-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Bro Sansiroo,

If there is an issue that you had with TV, Pussyman72 or me, you could always pm us to share your concerns. By being vulgar and accusatory, you are neither just nor fair in your action.

Nanog69 has passed many accusatory remarks to hurt the reputation and feelings of bros in this forum in the name of "reason". "Reason" transformed into prejudice is the worst form of prejudice, because true reason is the only instrument for liberation from prejudice. I have my sympathies for Nanog69's frustration and anger due to his obession with his "reasons" and self righteous beliefs. I certainly hope that you do not take the path of thinking that unreasonable means of hurting others can justify any perceived ends.

Even as you pass unkind remarks at me, I would extend my hand as a fellow brother to you and hope that any enmity that you have with me will end here. If you have an issue with me, talk to me via pm.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansiroo
no laojiao, but lanjiao lah...hahah...evade my own question? how clever...stuck in ur corner now trying to wriggle out right...ok lah tonite i let u go...pls next time dont anyhow reply without thinking lah...fat29...opps sorie..pussyman72...LOL

Brinjal
28-07-2006, 08:00 PM
My take is that we should read a post for what it is. Usually and naturally, when a post is made by someone with whom we have a confrontation before, we will read his post as having an underlying meaning. I believe both parties have crossed swords a few times although I do not have the full details and when each party made a post, the other will feel he is insinuating something else. We choose what we wanted to see. I had this incident happen between two of my friends. One said " You must learn to respect others " And the other took it that he has insulted his upbringing by saying he was not taught how to respect others. Any other person who reads the sentence will, however, not feel the same way in its ordinary meaning.

Most Thais are buddhists so i think both know of this little Buddhist teaching.

One man come asking Buddha how Buddha looks at him. What does he mean in the eyes of Buddha ? Buddha tells him " You are Buddha to me ". Then this man ask Buddha if he knows what Buddha is in his eyes and goes on to say that " You are nothing but like shit to me ". Afterwhich he goes away happily and brags to his friends, feeling that he is much better than Buddha. One of those who hear this, a learned person, then tells him " You are Buddha to Buddha because in his eyes, everything he sees is Buddha. But Buddha is nothing but shit to you because in your eyes, all you see is nothing but shit "

taurus75
28-07-2006, 09:02 PM
i actually wanted to post something here...but i very much wanted to remain as neutral as i wanna be. but hor..a bit bey tahan la...so i say something..see whether i can still kay poh and try to extinguish the flame.

but the thing is that i tried lots of ways trying to end peace to all this issues...
in the end it gets bigger and snowball to other forums as well...every forum i went i saw nanog tail-gating teevee's track..or should i say thread.

i even posted out openly to nanog, teevee, and the rest that either one party put a halt to that.
surprisingly..it was teevee who proposed and initiated to stop once and for all.
until some brudders giving out opinions and etc..blah.blah...which i think brudder nanog should just ignore and move on..instead of retaliating to those brudders(no offence) he again pin-pointed to teevee again...(by posting the "family" stuff, which i think is totally buay swee liao.)
However, we should not deny brudder nanog 's effort in the website he created. it was really open eye to newbies..although i personally think some part need to polish up a bit and update a bit. but still where can u find someone who recollect, accumulate, date gathering in such a way to share this to many newbies. this we should respect that..the same way as what teevee done for us too.

nevertheless i really think all parties should just pause for a while..and think back what the hell do all this started? let it go brudders..let it go. try to ponder..'what good does these brings us?' ...a good bonk? an everlasting erection?

so let's just end this here okies..?
really....okies? i believe everyone is beri sick and tired of all thiese bickerings... frankly speaking i feel like a kay poh aunty..trying to meddle and mediate a big group of aunties quarrelling in a market over the price of beansprouts..... so let's just do what men do best...make love not war okies?

and one word to you, brudder sansiroo. try not to get involve as u and me and the rest are totally outsiders in this event. chok dee krup.

taurus75
28-07-2006, 09:05 PM
My take is that we should read a post for what it is. Usually and naturally, when a post is made by someone with whom we have a confrontation before, we will read his post as having an underlying meaning. I believe both parties have crossed swords a few times although I do not have the full details and when each party made a post, the other will feel he is insinuating something else. We choose what we wanted to see. I had this incident happen between two of my friends. One said " You must learn to respect others " And the other took it that he has insulted his upbringing by saying he was not taught how to respect others. Any other person who reads the sentence will, however, not feel the same way in its ordinary meaning.

Most Thais are buddhists so i think both know of this little Buddhist teaching.

One man come asking Buddha how Buddha looks at him. What does he mean in the eyes of Buddha ? Buddha tells him " You are Buddha to me ". Then this man ask Buddha if he knows what Buddha is in his eyes and goes on to say that " You are nothing but like shit to me ". Afterwhich he goes away happily and brags to his friends, feeling that he is much better than Buddha. One of those who hear this, a learned person, then tells him " You are Buddha to Buddha because in his eyes, everything he sees is Buddha. But Buddha is nothing but shit to you because in your eyes, all you see is nothing but shit "

Amitabha to you..brudder. well said. but hor not beri nice and appropriate
to mix that particular(shit) word with Buddha.

Brinjal
29-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Amitabha to you..brudder. well said. but hor not beri nice and appropriate
to mix that particular(shit) word with Buddha.

Nothing inappropriate. I did not make the parable up. That is a Buddhist teaching. If you think it is offensive, then I am sorry.

taurus75
29-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Nothing inappropriate. I did not make the parable up. That is a Buddhist teaching. If you think it is offensive, then I am sorry.

ok ok..no worries no worries..
so this is a Buddhist teaching..ok lo. then i am sorry myself.
anyway..have a nice weekend. i upped u for that teaching.

btw some brudder zapped me for my post stating that i am biased in my opinions...or issit? maybe u would like to step forward and tell/pm me telling me why instead of just putting 'bias' in yr comments...
What Is Nanog69... 29-07-2006 08:46 AM bias

Datuk Boleh
01-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

Peace to all brudders.

I think many brudders here are going to zap what little rep pts that I have for voting for Nanog69.

I read the posts on the links but cannot find any bad intention. I think Nanog69 is doing good job with his website for newbies as I am planning a trip to Hatyai and trying to study the information in his website.

Peace to all brudders.

DB

PS: Personally, I think this poll is unnecessary.

The_Unrepentant
01-08-2006, 10:32 PM
war everywhere.......

nanog69
02-08-2006, 02:22 AM
Hello Everyone,

Peace to all brudders.

I think many brudders here are going to zap what little rep pts that I have for voting for Nanog69.

I read the posts on the links but cannot find any bad intention. I think Nanog69 is doing good job with his website for newbies as I am planning a trip to Hatyai and trying to study the information in his website.

Peace to all brudders.

DB

Dear DB,

Wish you will have an enjoyable trip up in Hatyai. Hope that you can write a field report about your trip when you are back to share your experiences with fellow samsters here. For other bo liao things, just ignore them lah.

Regards
Nanog69

Datuk Boleh
02-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Alamak! Betul-betul kenna zapped!!

Lucky have some kind soul helped to increase my rep pts.

Peace to all brudders. I'm only giving my humble opinion and vote.

DB

PS: Again peace to all brudders.

fat29
02-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Like you, I applauded Nanog69's work in creating a website for newbies who want to DIY. I only found his intention to use the website to flame TV and make baseless accusations incongruent with courtesy and reason. I urged him to settle differences with TV directly.

You are free to vote for Nanog69 and I don't think any reasonable bros will zap you for voting either way. When you are being zapped, how do you know that it is due to your vote? If this poll is unnecessary, why do you vote?

I hope better logic and reason will prevail and polls like this is not needed too.

Hello Everyone,
Peace to all brudders.
Peace to all brudders.
DB

rocketscientist
09-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Then can I ask what is the pollstarter's intention? Public service? Doesn't take a high IQ to figure it out.