PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy

bluephone
29-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Anyone knows where to pick up Ladyboys for ST. Do they have cock and can they cum? Never try before, wanna try to make them cum

TonyCheong2
29-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Anyone knows where to pick up Ladyboys for ST. Do they have cock and can they cum? Never try before, wanna try to make them cum

You really have a weird fetish! :rolleyes:

Try the streets for FLs between Nana and Asoke BTS Station or outside Thermae Cafe.
Alternatively many Agogo Bars have ladyboys. :p

You can even CIM for the ladyboy if heshe cock is still intact. :eek:
The ladyboy lagi happy! :p

magician69
02-11-2015, 07:50 PM
bro, just go to nana plaza. first floor called "obessions" ask for mamasan to ask who can cum.

mamasan will surely be cheeky and ask if you want to get fucked too or not.. hahaha

RumpRanger
11-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Just go to Nana Plaza in Bangkok. Nearest BTS station is Nana.

Ladyboy bars in Nana:

First floor : True Obsession
The ladyboys are kawaii and the bar is mostly frequented by Asians, namely Japs and Koreans. Prepare to pay 3000 baht for ST but can easily negotiate to 2000 baht or even 1500 baht if you are skilful in bargaining.

First floor : London Calling
Mix of GG and post-op ladyboys

Second floor: Fairy Bar
Opened not too long ago by the Rainbow group of bars. Good mix of ladyboys preferred by both Asians and ang moh.

Second floor: DC10
Used to be all GG but converted to ladyboy bar. The place is a bit of dump and the ladyboys are very aggressive especially to Japs. They will drag the Jap tourists into the bar. However most of them accept it good-naturedly. There are a few lookers but most are average.

Second floor: Casanova
Oldest ladyboy bar in Nana. Most of the LBs are tall and bigger size.

Second floor: Temptations
Another ladyboy bar that might tickle your fancy.

Second floor: Straps
Post-op ladyboy bar with a few GG. Be careful not to say out loud they are ladyboys because they will get angry. The LBs will falsely declare they are GG to entice customers. Also they prefer the Japs because they pay more for short time.

Third floor: Charades
Not as popular as before because many of the LBs have gone down to work in Fairy bar. However there are a few stunners, depending on your taste of course.

Some of the GG bars also might have a post-op LB or two. Of course they will deny they are ladyboys if you ask.

RumpRanger
11-11-2015, 03:02 PM

Ask the ladyboy whether they can get "strong" and can cum. Some of them are taking hormones and will have difficulty getting an erection. Also their cum is clear liquid not white.

Best if you go early. If you are their first customer they can cum buckets for you!

TonyCheong2
11-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Wah piangz lately more and more ladyboy threads! :eek:

THE DARK FORCE AWAKENS! :p

pickabomb
15-11-2015, 02:41 AM
Hello,

Any samster here wants to go Pattaya January 6-9??
Will be my first time there and I need someone who knows the place well as well as to find some ladyboys for lots of fun.
Do pm me or send ur interest to [email protected]

TonyCheong2
15-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Many Dark Force jedi knights start to surface liao! :p

PleasePCC
15-11-2015, 05:42 PM
As the older princess Leila says"dun resist, let it in".
Long live Lord Vader!

TonyCheong2
15-11-2015, 09:44 PM
as the older princess leila says"dun resist, let it in".
Long live lord vader!

555555555! :p

jwbparty
25-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Many Dark Force jedi knights start to surface liao! :p

Yet, you have made the most posts (4) so far. :D

Honey07
16-03-2016, 01:29 AM
I am going bangkok next week.. got contact with a ladyboy previously from here. Was quoted 6000 baht for full day companion, is this the market rate there?

davvvid
18-03-2016, 03:55 AM
I am going bangkok next week.. got contact with a ladyboy previously from here. Was quoted 6000 baht for full day companion, is this the market rate there?

No. Short time is 1500 - 2000. Long time from night till morning is 2500 to 3000. For full day from morning to night I've never paid before but I would imagine 2500 to 3500 and more if she stays over the night.