PDA

View Full Version : Membership for G clubs

winterboi
01-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is is the right place or even the proper way of starting this thread but i thought it will be nice to start once since it would be nice to have it.

Just a question, is it possible to obtain existing membership from other bros to use it? If so, would it be nice for us to share so that most of us won't waste the membership as i am aware that it'll expire after sometime.

Also partly because i will be heading to Bbk this month but didn't really wanted to purchase their package because i am not a frequent goer.

Any bros if possible, quote me a good price for your membership for G clubs like Pimp and Sherbet and I will be very grateful to you.

philbrat
02-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Hei ,

I am planning a trip too...if we can meet up for pimp or sherbert...we can share the membership cost

Boobsurfer
02-11-2015, 11:33 AM
I still have membership at Monte Carlo if anyone is interested.

foxrode
08-11-2015, 04:37 PM
I still have membership at Monte Carlo if anyone is interested.

Bro share bro.. Going BBk on 10- 13 Dec.

marathonguy
09-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Bro share bro.. Going BBk on 10- 13 Dec.

hi buddies, i m in BKK from 17th to 22nd Dec '15. got chance to cheong toghter?

hennia
09-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Its a good idea. However, the thing with the membership is the club will require you to sign out/in the bottles. If your signature is not included in the list of eligible signatures when the membership q
was purchased, u might be queried.
Anyone can correct me if im wrong. Thanks!

1KnightinBKK
11-11-2015, 08:54 AM
I was told by mamasan membership was not transferable about 4 years back when I first visited Sherbet. But then again, once you are a regular, rules can be bended.

I know that tourists have a longer validity period compared to the locals. E.g. locals memberships valid for 12 months, tourists' valid for 24 months. Check with your friendly mamasan.

vbkk
14-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Basically when a person takes up a membership at ANY of the g clubs in Bangkok, he has to register his signature for that particular membership and the signature is needed for withdrawal of existing bottles as well as new bottles within the membership. So it's pretty hard to share unless the person goes along. Some clubs allows more than 1 signature aka sharing membership.

Maybe interested brow can arrange and set the dates on coming and probably allow "sharing" memberships. :p

TonyCheong2
14-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Maybe interested brow can arrange and set the dates on coming and probably allow "sharing" memberships. :p

Better be careful about "shared memberships" amongst strangers.

Few months later when you return maybe the bottles all finished! :eek:
This is old trick employed by scammers lah.
Next better player please. :D

BlueDragon193
14-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Better be careful about "shared memberships" amongst strangers.

Few months later when you return maybe the bottles all finished! :eek:
This is old trick employed by scammers lah.
Next better player please. :D

Remind me of my past experienced.:(

TonyCheong2
14-11-2015, 08:56 PM
Remind me of my past experienced.:(

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Really a bastard to do such stuff! :mad:

winterboi
14-11-2015, 10:01 PM
haha..i think come out play ..must have the honour and trust between the bros..sorry to hear your past experiences.

Just a question post out to everyone, Rao Sri, Pimp and The Pent..Which one is worth going in terms of the girls, pricing, and take out rate?

Hope to hear some experience bros comment on this:)

TonyCheong2
15-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Just a question post out to everyone, Rao Sri, Pimp and The Pent..Which one is worth going in terms of the girls, pricing, and take out rate?

555 I think you still need to read up a lot! :p

winterboi
15-11-2015, 11:41 AM
555 I think you still need to read up a lot! :p

Yes i know.. I am reading up like i'm going for Degree papers..:D

vbkk
16-11-2015, 03:33 AM

Quick tip!

Read up my past posts on g clubs for sure pass answer for your degree paper!! :p

TonyCheong2
16-11-2015, 12:57 PM

Quick tip!

Read up my past posts on g clubs for sure pass answer for your degree paper!! :p

Wow G-Club degree mill! :eek: :p