PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Bar Aids Alert!

MarkNgSiongBoon
26-07-2002, 08:22 PM
ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CHONG SAKURA THE BAR! BELOW IS SOME DISTURBING NEWS FOR ALL!

I have been regularly visiting sakura bar for some time now, I have just got news that there are some HIV positive girls working there and the disturbing part is the management of the place knows of this. In fact I got to know of this news from one of my regular girl working there. She told me it is open secret to all the girls there.She only reveal to me after some coaxing. From what I know ththere are about seven cases there but two of them are no longing working theere. ONE CONFIRMED CASE IS GIRL NUMBER 202 NAME UNKNOWN. ANYONE WHO HAVE CALL HER BEFORE FOR THE SAKE OF YOU FAMILY PLEASE GO FOR CHECKUP< FOR THE REST OF US YOU HAVE BE WARNED!

xiaoqiangX
26-07-2002, 09:42 PM
Woah

Thks for the info bro.... nxt time if i go i'll buy dozens of condoms there....

MitMit
26-07-2002, 10:45 PM
Once in while we get rumous like that in this forum. Most of the time it has an hidden agenda or just to bad-mouth someone or some places.
Well, I must say it is hard to believe. If it is an open secret, the police would have close the place down! And if the gals know that if Aids is breading in that place, all gals would have run away by now.
Cos one infected gal will pass it to one man and that man will pass it to two or three gals a nite!(ofcos the cap will reduce the chance but would you f**k a HIV gal even with cap?)
Please dont say things that are not substantiated.
Mit17.

Angry
26-07-2002, 11:28 PM
xyz7766
Samster

FR
It was nice to get to meet bros from the forum last night for a sperm soaked evening at Sakura. We will keep in touch and surely meet again at Sakura or elsewhere.

First screw: 202.
She claims to be 23, about right. OK looks.
Body: 6.5/10, complained dick was to big to go in so I gave her pussy a good lick and that helped! A cups, small but cute.
BJ: 5/10, average.
FJ: 5/10, average.
Attitude: 3/10, ran off after the fuck, came back ½ hour later for payment. Fuck only if you have no other option but DIY.

cheong jb
27-07-2002, 12:36 AM
its not the first time we hear this so its still about play safe and smart . so u think other place no AIDS ?

Starcraft
27-07-2002, 03:39 AM
posted this long ago in tread "JB LSBs", if I'm not wrong.

My advice is not to go to the LSBs in JB.

Coz heard from my frens that these gals(gals working in JB LSBs) are mainly those who

I) Could not pass the medical screening to work in geylang or

II) Were being sent back to thai from geylang for some obvious reasons, and that's why they go JB to work.

Otherwise, who would not prefer to work in singapore.

So you know how "safe" these gals are.

Another thing is - not siok, f in complete darkness, sianzzz. You may be interested after reading the FRs but the truth is you won't enjoy that much, especially if u r newbies surely won't enjoy.

Xiao B
27-07-2002, 09:35 AM
My friend also got herpes from one of the HC gal at that famous NY Spa too.

pat888
27-07-2002, 09:51 AM
i have been to sakura for long time but just don't feel like post any messages here but when i see this,made mi feel cross.if u said u fre working there,she must be damn brave and to continue to work there(she not afraid of a*** ).btw,i called xiaolong to let him know about it,he say no such thing lah.if there is,he say would he stupid to hurt his own business as all this stuffs will fly very fast to spore maybe batam(hahahaha).so u guy think about what he say.don't flame mi pls.

changed
27-07-2002, 01:25 PM
well if you visit this places you should know the risk ,so the best is to play it safe and becareful:D

chickenking
27-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Last we heard some also have TB and Cancer!
So how?

Rainman
27-07-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by changed
well if you visit this places you should know the risk ,so the best is to play it safe and becareful:D

Welll..... There might indeed be cases of AIDS or just HIV.

Still better to play safe. 2 condom next time will do the job.

cheers

Starcraft
27-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Do the gals hv sex with one another? no rite. so y shld the gals be scared? pls advice.

she must be damn brave and to continue to work there(she not afraid of a*** )

I suppose this xiaolong is the boss there. if he is, which boss will say things to hurt his OWN business.

And how sure can he be when he said tt his gals are clean (I pressume he mean that when he said "no such things lah")?????

Does he send his gals for medical checkup?

plssss comment.

.btw,i called xiaolong to let him know about it,he say no such thing lah.if there is,he say would he stupid to hurt his own business as all this stuffs will fly very fast to spore maybe batam(hahahaha).so u guy think about what he say.don't flame mi pls.

Starcraft
27-07-2002, 04:14 PM
Do the gals hv sex with one another? no rite. so y shld the gals be scared?

pls advice.

Originally posted by pat888
she must be damn brave and to continue to work there(she not afraid of a*** ).

I suppose this xiaolong is the boss there. if he is, which boss will say things to hurt his OWN business.

And how sure can he be when he said tt his gals are clean (I pressume he mean that when he said "no such things lah")?????

Does he send his gals for medical checkup?

plssss comment.

btw,i called xiaolong to let him know about it,he say no such thing lah.if there is,he say would he stupid to hurt his own business as all this stuffs will fly very fast to spore maybe batam(hahahaha).so u guy think about what he say.don't flame mi pls. [/B]

Starcraft
27-07-2002, 04:18 PM
Does wearing 2 condoms mean better protection?
I do NOT think so.

Another thing is - NOT SHIOK, f*** in complete darkness, sianzzz.

You may be interested after reading the FRs but the truth is you won't enjoy that much, especially if u r newbies

Surely won't enjoy.

pat888
27-07-2002, 05:48 PM
what u say i agree,starcraft.but i know xiaolong for sometime and he wouldn't lie to his fre.As 4 check-up,i dun think he sent them there cos most of the ger there are using false passport to work there.and if he sent them to check-up,do u think the doc would tell u immdiately cos it take sometime to check a***.From what i know at least 2 mths weather have a***,just like ger from geyland.what i trying to say to MARKNG is that his fre who work there maybe,i say maybe jealous of ger 202 cos she very ang pai there.So they maybe,i say again maybe they are fighting again it other.Maybe what MARKNG also right ger 202 have a***.if no concrete proof,pls dun write what u hear cos the ger working there are trying to do a living there.thks and have fun :-)

ParaParaSakura
27-07-2002, 06:31 PM
Take everything u hear from the gers there with a pinch of salt......in this type of line competition & jealousy is rife amongst the gers......unless it is fr the boss' mouth (quite impossible) or pple working there or with witnesses or proof etc dun believe hook,line & sinker......admit that risk of AIDS is real in these places so the bottomline is still to practice safe sex......ger 202 is not an angpai & IMHO the boss has got so many gers he would send her back if really got AIDS.......I doubt she would still hv got the 'mood' to work if she knew she is 'dead woman walking'.....

changed
27-07-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
Take everything u hear from the gers there with a pinch of salt......in this type of line competition & jealousy is rife amongst the gers......unless it is fr the boss' mouth (quite impossible) or pple working there or with witnesses or proof etc dun believe hook,line & sinker......admit that risk of AIDS is real in these places so the bottomline is still to practice safe sex......ger 202 is not an angpai & IMHO the boss has got so many gers he would send her back if really got AIDS.......I doubt she would still hv got the 'mood' to work if she knew she is 'dead woman walking'.....

agree with you brother and outing on monday still on

ParaParaSakura
27-07-2002, 06:53 PM
brother u chio me i sure on.......reach insiide 10+:)

changed
27-07-2002, 08:27 PM
brother u chio me i sure on.......reach insiide 10+:)

see you mon fishing pond and tue ginza

gcgc
27-07-2002, 09:14 PM
Hi MARK,

Not just sakura, any LSB, you have to take the risk.
Even wearing condom is not 100% safe. It just
safer sex, there are a people who get AIDS from
protected sex. But then, life is full of risk, it just a
matter of choice. Go Geylang if you want a safer
sex not safe sex and yes , you need to wear a condom.

Originally posted by MarkNgSiongBoon
ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CHONG SAKURA THE BAR! BELOW IS SOME DISTURBING NEWS FOR ALL!

I have been regularly visiting sakura bar for some time now, I have just got news that there are some HIV positive girls working there and the disturbing part is the management of the place knows of this. In fact I got to know of this news from one of my regular girl working there. She told me it is open secret to all the girls there.She only reveal to me after some coaxing. From what I know ththere are about seven cases there but two of them are no longing working theere. ONE CONFIRMED CASE IS GIRL NUMBER 202 NAME UNKNOWN. ANYONE WHO HAVE CALL HER BEFORE FOR THE SAKE OF YOU FAMILY PLEASE GO FOR CHECKUP< FOR THE REST OF US YOU HAVE BE WARNED!

Ah Dez
27-07-2002, 10:07 PM

Hi.... your 1st 6 post are all the same. So you log into the forum just to warn us??
Never see you post any Fuck shit before... then suddenly SO NICE?? give us warning?.. come on man....

So..... MarkNgSiongBoon, You must be a friend of RogerChongKY.

changed
27-07-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Hi.... your 1st 6 post are all the same. So you log into the forum just to warn us??
Never see you post any Fuck shit before... then suddenly SO NICE?? give us warning?.. come on man....

So..... MarkNgSiongBoon, You must be a friend of RogerChongKY.

come to think about it . i belive you are right

pat888
27-07-2002, 11:09 PM
i think ger 202 must have offend markng issit???she never let u happy or are u too ugly to be service:-)

changed
27-07-2002, 11:14 PM
i think ger 202 must have offend markng issit???she never let u happy or are u too ugly to be service:-)

or maybe she didn't want to do him

pat888
27-07-2002, 11:31 PM
i went there last week and saw ger202 not bad looking veri cute but dun have chance to bonk with her cos saw her flying here and there.hear from mummy that she had 1 more sister working there also.

changed
27-07-2002, 11:33 PM
i went there last week and saw ger202 not bad looking veri cute but dun have chance to bonk with her cos saw her flying here and there.hear from mummy that she had 1 more sister working there also.

one sister and one cousin if i'm not wrong

pat888
27-07-2002, 11:38 PM
wow!u old bird there issit!!wan to cheong there together.pm mi if u r free to fishing ib jb.

changed
27-07-2002, 11:44 PM
wow!u old bird there issit!!wan to cheong there together.pm mi if u r free to fishing ib jb.

when are you free monday dmp and tuesday new join you intrested p.m me your number

Ah Dez
28-07-2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by changed

come to think about it . i belive you are right

I totally don't believe that on the 1st day he register into the forum, he can make such a fast contrubution.

Not that i don't believe.... just that i think..This Guy is 1 piece on CRAP SHIT!! :mad:

changed
28-07-2002, 05:50 AM

I totally don't believe that on the 1st day he register into the forum, he can make such a fast contrubution.

Not that i don't believe.... just that i think..This Guy is 1 piece on CRAP SHIT!! :mad:

i belive so

Maverick
28-07-2002, 12:20 PM

Mark,
I'm sure u have the best interest of the bros here at heart but seriously, most bros here are experience cheongsters and they know the risks involved in their actions. That's our choice and no matter what you say, it won't change one bit our fun.

I'm sure you are one of those NGOs type of ppl who are always trying to change ppl's attitude and such but please give us some credit in that we understand the risks and whatever problems that might arise in cheonging and nothing you or anyone say can change how we choose to live our lives.

Go preach to prostitutes if you need to do something in your spare time. You are barking up the wrong wall here.

Ah Dez
28-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Maverick

Mark,
I'm sure u have the best interest of the bros here at heart but seriously, most bros here are experience cheongsters and they know the risks involved in their actions. That's our choice and no matter what you say, it won't change one bit our fun.

I'm sure you are one of those NGOs type of ppl who are always trying to change ppl's attitude and such but please give us some credit in that we understand the risks and whatever problems that might arise in cheonging and nothing you or anyone say can change how we choose to live our lives.

Go preach to prostitutes if you need to do something in your spare time. You are barking up the wrong wall here.

This guy is a fake.... he won't come online and post again. Just someone who registered another nickname to post.

Snowman
28-07-2002, 02:28 PM

This guy is a fake.... he won't come online and post again. Just someone who registered another nickname to post.

Trying to make me laugh. Like this also can.

pat888
28-07-2002, 11:48 PM
all bro here see 4 uself,this markng mia liao after posting.i think this joker will change the nick name and tell all bro here that all ger in geyland and sakura got a***,only his fre WORKING IN SAKURA no a***.:-)

changed
29-07-2002, 01:02 AM
all bro here see 4 uself,this markng mia liao after posting.i think this joker will change the nick name and tell all bro here that all ger in geyland and sakura got a***,only his fre WORKING IN SAKURA no a***.:-)

yappp you are right

MarkNgSiongBoon
31-07-2002, 03:41 AM
First and Formost, let me tell everyone I have no hidden adgenda for my post and like I said, my news is from what I manage to gather when I visit SAKURA BAR. I just came back from more news gathering tonight and it seems girl 202,whom incidently I have never seen or met or know before. GIRL 202 HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM WORK!The bar owner has ordered her to stop working for the time being,she has not work for one week!I leave you all to draw your own conclusions and see who is right or wrong. Soon I believe she will be send home. Any more doubts?

ToreSoul
31-07-2002, 11:23 AM
First and Formost, let me tell everyone I have no hidden adgenda for my post and like I said, my news is from what I manage to gather when I visit SAKURA BAR. I just came back from more news gathering tonight and it seems girl 202,whom incidently I have never seen or met or know before. GIRL 202 HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM WORK!The bar owner has ordered her to stop working for the time being,she has not work for one week!I leave you all to draw your own conclusions and see who is right or wrong. Soon I believe she will be send home. Any more doubts?

Thanks for the kind advice. You have commented, the forum bros have heard, whether they still cheong, wear cap or not, whatever is their choice.

No need to substantiate your case, this is not court.

All fuck joints have choice of getting sexually transmitted disease, with the popularity of sakura, its not surprising that with more gers, customors and so low FJ rates, the risk is just higher.

Scopion
31-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Aiyo! if u r afraid of AIDS then

DUN FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Dez
31-07-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Scopion
Aiyo! if u r afraid of AIDS then

DUN FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiya... just wear 5 condoms at 1 go lah.

Scopion
31-07-2002, 11:56 PM

Aiya... just wear 5 condoms at 1 go lah.

I sug 2 enough liao --- put on d first one then apply medicated oil follow by the second condom. So if u feel hot at d prick head STOP IMMEDIATELY!!! CONDOM BROKEN!!!

ParaParaSakura
02-08-2002, 05:48 AM
Ger 202 (Pocky) is still at work.......BTW she is 201 (Lucky) sister.....

ToreSoul
02-08-2002, 03:34 PM
Ger 202 (Pocky) is still at work.......BTW she is 201 (Lucky) sister.....

Is it??? 201 is the Ah Mei of my ex-darling...... Must try 202... hhehehehehe...:)

ToreSoul
02-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Scopion

I sug 2 enough liao --- put on d first one then apply medicated oil follow by the second condom. So if u feel hot at d prick head STOP IMMEDIATELY!!! CONDOM BROKEN!!!

By the time feel hot... also too late liao right???

pat888
02-08-2002, 09:15 PM
i have no idea what the f*** markng trying to proof here.say ger 202 no working in sakura for time being.but i saw her monday and thurday working and looking damn chio man.ARE u telling mi that my left eye see ghost.:-)

gcgc
02-08-2002, 11:54 PM
very confused leh, btw r u all competitor or what?
trying to outdo 1 another?

better go geylang

i have no idea what the f*** markng trying to proof here.say ger 202 no working in sakura for time being.but i saw her monday and thurday working and looking damn chio man.ARE u telling mi that my left eye see ghost.:-)

changed
03-08-2002, 02:12 AM

he is talking rubbish plus bull shit

MitMit
05-08-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by gcgc
very confused leh, btw r u all competitor or what?
trying to outdo 1 another?

better go geylang

gcgc no need to get confuse, once in awhile such poster comes here to stir-up. But do be safe.
Open up and dont just support GL, venture around and you will know what you have been missing. Only then you are a true "cheongster". Mr Changed will tell you more.Collect more medals and by the time a veteran, you can tell all your stories to your grand children.
Mit17.

changed
05-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by MitMit

gcgc no need to get confuse, once in awhile such poster comes here to stir-up. But do be safe.
Open up and dont just support GL, venture around and you will know what you have been missing. Only then you are a true "cheongster". Mr Changed will tell you more.Collect more medals and by the time a veteran, you can tell all your stories to your grand children.
Mit17.

how are you brother mit17 loooong time we have not met up well gcgc if you go once and you don't like it at least you can tell people you been there

MarkNgSiongBoon
28-03-2003, 01:48 AM
I wish I could gloat and say "I told you so!", but the truth be known later than never. Fuckshops in JB (and Batam) are the 'dirtiest' places in this region, now you know:(

MarkNgSiongBoon
28-03-2003, 01:56 AM
I feel no vengence towards her, she paid the ultimate price too.

opticum
28-03-2003, 11:17 AM
I feel no vengence towards her, she paid the ultimate price too.

Then I hope u will die faster than her cos' your body's inherent immune system is weaker... :eek:

bongster
10-12-2004, 03:22 AM
Bros... was reading thru old threads and stumbled upon this.. please do remember to be capped okie....

bongster
10-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Paiseh bros.. u all might be saying I am siao... y bring such an old topic up.. reason was because I was in Msia recently and saw an AIDS campaign at Sungei Wang(Lot 10) in KL.... shockingly there are 60-70,000 Msians infected wif HIV... please protect urselves k

the king
10-12-2004, 03:47 AM
i wonder what's ever happened to 202...

Malaysian Datuk
14-12-2004, 10:58 AM
who dig up old thread? World AIDS day ah? so long ago kena HIV now mati already lah....