PDA

View Full Version : Fortune teller in bangkok

Syfer
11-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Hi bros, was wondering if any of you who go to bangkok regularly know any good fortune tellers there.

chameleon589
17-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Go to Huay Kwang in the evening near the temple.Chok Dee !:p

Gem08
17-02-2016, 06:53 PM

But not easy to find an english speaking teller there :D

draven78eric
17-02-2016, 07:59 PM

Yes, just beside Elephant temple. you will easily see a long Q with a Tarot card reader. She was claimed sibeh chooon lah. but u may need to bring a translator .:D

Syfer
18-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks bros. Chok dee!:D:D

naemlo
19-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Yes, just beside Elephant temple. you will easily see a long Q with a Tarot card reader. She was claimed sibeh chooon lah. but u may need to bring a translator .:D

Dun waste time.... I went to see her few years ago.

Gem08
19-02-2016, 01:46 PM

isit the one along the main road nearer to the park residence? white clothed lady ard 40-50s?

S.B.Y.1
19-02-2016, 03:18 PM

She made the same prediction as Pak that you will still be in SBF after all these years. :D :p

naemlo
19-02-2016, 03:21 PM
isit the one along the main road nearer to the park residence? white clothed lady ard 40-50s?

The lady fortune teller or her helper will issue queue number.

She made the same prediction as Pak that you will still be in SBF after all these years. :D :p

Ya, I am still the same old man.

TonyCheong2
19-02-2016, 03:58 PM
The lady fortune teller or her helper will issue queue number.

Business so good until must issue queue number! :eek:
Gaeng! :D

Gem08
19-02-2016, 08:53 PM
there is 1 long hair white clothed guy inside the temple there, in a room with glass panels, i usually see several girls waiting outside. not sure if its for blessing or for fortune telling.

126gal
21-02-2016, 06:37 PM
I got mine at the temple.

vbkk
22-02-2016, 03:30 PM

The old lady has been there for many years. Normally they will issue the number and u will come back in the night to have your fortune told. Apparently she appeared in the news/newspaper that is why she became popular.

As for the man inside the glass room with the 4 face Buddha, I personally been there a few times with my girls to pray and ask for blessings. He do some sort of advice if u would like to ask about your career/ etc. personally I find him "anyhow" since he always have a lot to say to working girls who are troubled over $$/relationship problems. But when comes to me, he only do normal blessing for me. He knows what I'm working but probably I'm a guy so he did not have much to say to me. :D

naemlo
22-02-2016, 04:12 PM

As Vbkk has mentioned, she was famous but to me not worth the queue :D U know how Thais behave or superstitious... esp when reporter or paid reporter reported, the next day, queue will start.

TonyCheong2
22-02-2016, 05:44 PM
He do some sort of advice if u would like to ask about your career/ etc. personally I find him "anyhow" since he always have a lot to say to working girls who are troubled over $$/relationship problems. But when comes to me, he only do normal blessing for me. He knows what I'm working but probably I'm a guy so he did not have much to say to me.

He did not say much to you as he knows your chances of RTF (Return To Fortune) is very low. :p
Talk more to puyings and provide comfort for their BGR problems better. :D

As Vbkk has mentioned, she was famous but to me not worth the queue :D U know how Thais behave or superstitious... esp when reporter or paid reporter reported, the next day, queue will start.

Standard herd mentality lah. :p

vbkk
22-02-2016, 06:51 PM
He did not say much to you as he knows your chances of RTF (Return To Fortune) is very low.
Talk more to puyings and provide comfort for their BGR problems better.

Standard herd mentality lah. :p

Sorry hor , I go there pray every week and tamboon unlike some of them only come when they meet problems in life /relationship /work etc. sorry to say he abit cheekopek to me. Always recommend the prettier ones to do " bath for better luck". I went there with my girls going to work in Sg etc. always will recommend them to go for that option. :rolleyes:

TonyCheong2
22-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Sorry hor , I go there pray every week and tamboon unlike some of them only come when they meet problems in life /relationship /work etc. sorry to say he abit cheekopek to me. Always recommend the prettier ones to do " bath for better luck". I went there with my girls going to work in Sg etc. always will recommend them to go for that option. :rolleyes:

He so humsup you still sarkpork him arh? :confused:

vbkk
22-02-2016, 08:05 PM
He so humsup you still sarkpork him arh? :confused:

I support the 4 face Buddha inside. But he's in charge there. So bo pian. Lol.

Syfer
24-02-2016, 02:17 AM
Hi bros,

Went to the fortune teller at huai khwang. The lady who can speak english who uses tarot cards. She is quite accurate. Just in case any bros wanna go see see.

naemlo
24-02-2016, 09:40 AM
Hi bros,

Went to the fortune teller at huai khwang. The lady who can speak english who uses tarot cards. She is quite accurate. Just in case any bros wanna go see see.

There r quite a few lady fortune tellers there, u should give more details for those who want to see her...

Syfer
24-02-2016, 05:15 PM
There r quite a few lady fortune tellers there, u should give more details for those who want to see her...

Her stand is right infront of a clinic, and i think shes the only one with a "can speak english sign" anyway she wear specs and i think shes the only one who use those plastic diamond gems for paper weights.