PDA

View Full Version : Want to party in Bangkok?

Captn
03-04-2016, 12:45 AM
hi bro's,

I live in bangkok and looking for friends to party with here. All my male friends in bangkok are married, have kids or broke. No fun!

I'm in my mid-thirties, half-thai/half-malaysian chinese. Born overseas. Can speak/read/write Thai and of course English.

Been living here for over 5 years so i know my way around town. Like partying in clubs, lounges or go to soapies. I know of the good places, don't usually go to Soi Cowboy or Nana - too ang mo/gualo.

i have to travel for work during April till early May. From mid-May, free to party. Anyone interested can email me: [email protected]

NewinKL
05-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Damn, im coming this songkran thought maybe you would like to join my friends and me partying and doing general shit. Too bad.

Zoick
05-04-2016, 10:39 PM
hi bro's,
i have to travel for work during April till early May. From mid-May, free to party. Anyone interested can email me: [email protected]

Khun playboy. sabai dee mai, I am also from Malaysia but have been long enough in Singapore. Nice to see another malaysian in overseas.

I am coming 6-9 May. I plan to go to ONYX RCA. Let see if we could hook up for party one of the night on the date above. Want to try Kudeta too but in Sathon far from Ratchada where i stay.

crazyfans
06-05-2016, 01:23 AM
me and my fren heading in 6-10may.

newb and first timers in bkk.. if free can bring us around :D:D

paraboondeh
10-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Hey mann,

I'll be in BKK may 19-22. Love to party and have a good time.

Will PM you.

hi bro's,

I live in bangkok and looking for friends to party with here. All my male friends in bangkok are married, have kids or broke. No fun!

I'm in my mid-thirties, half-thai/half-malaysian chinese. Born overseas. Can speak/read/write Thai and of course English.

Been living here for over 5 years so i know my way around town. Like partying in clubs, lounges or go to soapies. I know of the good places, don't usually go to Soi Cowboy or Nana - too ang mo/gualo.

cooler07
10-05-2016, 01:57 PM
hi bro's,

Those places u recommend, are those for locals and thai speaking is a MUST?

vaxvms
10-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Hey mann,

I'll be in BKK may 19-22. Love to party and have a good time.

Will PM you.

vesak day alcohol banned u aware right:D

RVFYKY
10-05-2016, 09:24 PM

Eh... Vesak Day is 20th May in Thailand right? Only banned on that day right?? The weekend following the AGG bars still opened right? :confused:

paraboondeh
10-05-2016, 11:52 PM
dang, no i didnt know that.

Will all the nightspots be closed then?

mozquit0
15-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Am in on 21-24, alcohol ban????? Serious??

vaxvms
16-05-2016, 03:37 PM
vesak TH is 20May
SG vesak is 21 May

anyway reach there than we will know and hope all of us can party on 21May :)

btw any bro been greaseclub in thonglor? how the crowd?
it says open ---- LATE (mean after hour vlub like WIP?)

vbkk
16-05-2016, 09:14 PM
vesak TH is 20May
SG vesak is 21 May

anyway reach there than we will know and hope all of us can party on 21May :)

btw any bro been greaseclub in thonglor? how the crowd?
it says open ---- LATE (mean after hour vlub like WIP?)

19th May they will only be able to sell alcohol until midnight. Past midnight will be 20th May which alcohol ban will be in place until 21st May 0000hours.

Most entertainment places might be closed during 19th-20th May. Do take note. ;)

vaxvms
17-05-2016, 12:13 PM
19th May they will only be able to sell alcohol until midnight. Past midnight will be 20th May which alcohol ban will be in place until 21st May 0000hours.

Most entertainment places might be closed during 19th-20th May. Do take note. ;)

like that fri ur bzi will be good

just like jkt ramadan all FL bzi super good :D

traveller97
20-05-2016, 10:12 AM
I will be there next month so happy to catch up....I think around the middle of the month.

law rence
20-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi I at bkk now .. How to link ? Near pratunanm area

vaxvms
20-05-2016, 02:08 PM
jialat tonite pub open boh ? hmmmmmm.....

go pray pray first now

vbkk
20-05-2016, 05:01 PM
jialat tonite pub open boh ? hmmmmmm.....

go pray pray first now

I would say many coyotes bar are closed today at nana and cowboy. Not sure but my girls are not working today. Many other places will be closed at least till midnight. Scratchdog should be opened after midnight. Like wise for pimp which will be opened today.

law rence
20-05-2016, 07:45 PM
So today can go where? Any place near pratunanm to chill ?

traveller97
26-05-2016, 02:42 PM
I would go to the Mixx at Intercon