PDA

View Full Version : Increase in PM storage limit

sammyboyfor
22-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Unmoderated members can now store up to 128 PMs. (used to be 88)

Ah Q
22-12-2006, 10:40 AM

Tks thats great news! You do like fatt ending numbers don't you....

sammyboyfor
22-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Tks thats great news! You do like fatt ending numbers don't you....

I do that for the sake of you guys. :p

I have no problem with the numbers 24, 44, 64 etc. In fact, 24 was my lucky race number in a mountain bike race a couple of years ago. Almost everyone crashed except me. :D

reuters
22-12-2006, 10:50 AM

You seems to be in good mood recently.:eek:

conjurer
22-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Ya i agree you seem to be in a good mood. Thanks for everything. You are the man!

nanog69
24-12-2006, 08:36 PM

Thanks Sam for that. :D

Regards
Nanog69

=WK=
25-12-2006, 10:54 PM
thanks boss... more pm, more lobang :D

plman2002
31-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Lidat hor, HUAT HUAT HUAT is even better!!!!!!!!!! :D

mwlove
31-12-2006, 03:07 PM

I have no problem with the numbers 24, 44, 64 etc. In fact, 24 was my lucky race number in a mountain bike race a couple of years ago. Almost everyone crashed except me. :D
Thank bro sammyboyfor for your good deed for sexkind. In future upgrading or enhancements, would you be looking in PM limits for newbie too. We newbies would be glad if current 10 can increase to lucky 24. Sometime sly and worry to post in unmoderated threads.(Worry kena zap) and uses PM to senior bros for info and also received some invitations from others. One of these days I may graduated from Newbie class, but, it may be good for future newbies.

wukong68
31-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Huar Arrr

Boss good! thank you

ralfhero
03-01-2007, 03:33 PM
got to comment this site is best for Singapore info desemination hehe, this way more bro won't get cheated and will get more chance to find gem

xJuicYx
13-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks boss! :D

ninefangs
01-03-2007, 03:53 PM
thanks for the increase, =P

sava
08-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Sorry bro...been a member for along time but only reading from the sideline..Shy lah..not good looking, dick not big, not rich and nothing to boast about. Didn't know I was under moderation till I tried to post. I thot (M) means Male mah....

Now saw that unmoderated bros got benefit. How many post must I make to enjoy these benefit?

Also, I really blur how this rep/power thingy works...sigh

Hugo168
14-03-2007, 02:25 AM
I do that for the sake of you guys.
I have no problem with the numbers 24, 44, 64 etc. In fact, 24 was my lucky race number in a mountain bike race a couple of years ago. Almost everyone crashed except me.
what race is that where is it? then the cyclist all roll down the mountain? :D

TouchM4u29
11-04-2007, 03:18 AM
Thank you Boss SAM, good news for advertisers too!!!:D

myowntyles80
08-06-2007, 01:21 AM
thx for ur kind ~~:) :)

Needfls
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
128 is nice & auspicious...

Thanks!

jbksphome
16-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Thank u for the storage Boss u are very kind :)

Thank you :)

MrBond
23-02-2008, 06:44 PM

boss hw to get back my point

nitecrawllerr
23-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Able to have PM storage. Able to create our avatar. Yes...and its all FREE! Thanks BO$$...:D

TaurusGuy
16-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Just realised BOSS has increased the storage yet again to 256! Thank you and we appreciate this Lunar New Year bonus in view of the gloomy economy.

block11
16-01-2009, 10:24 AM
looks like it started today... a quote of the notice from boss for future reference:

If you are an unmoderated user, you now have an increased Private Message storage capacity of 256 messages. Have a great CNY. :)

thanks boss and happy CNY to you too :D

The Monkees
01-02-2009, 09:53 AM
not only increase of the message's quota
but there is also an indication of when and who you have reward and also receive,this is very good.
thankie BOSS for the various addition/improvement. :D

TallMan
09-02-2009, 08:27 PM
My box capacity has been reduced to 5.

From the following message that is shown at the top of the box, I believe someone thinks I am an okt and requires my participation as one, ie pay money? :

Quote:
Hi TallMan. Welcome to the sammyboy forum. Singapore's premium sex hub.

There are fantastic advertising packages available for those who want to promote their services. Contact the moderator for details.

As a registered advertiser, all the forum features will be available. The delay between the sending of messages will be significantly reduced and surfing the forum will faster and easier. In addition, you'll be able to store up to 256 private messages and send multiple messages at the same time. Your current limit is only 5 messages which can make Private Message Correspondence very tedious indeed.

Cheers, happy Chinese New Year and thanks very much for supporting sammyboyforum.com.

Well, whoever had that bright thought was very wrong!

I would appreciate the reinstatement of my PM box capacity so that I may continue as a contributor in this Forum.

GongXiFaCai.

Spyderhunter
10-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Sammyboy not only increased of the number of messages we can received

but there is also an indication page who zap/up me and vice versa.

thanks Sammy BOSS for the improvement in the forum.

appreciated.

helium
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM
256...tats a lot lah...but i still newbie so have to wait ba.....:D

TallMan
10-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I am posting here because I am not sure where else to post my question.

I would like to know why :

1) I am not permitted to have a signature.

2) my PM box is restricted to 5 messages.

3) my reputation points have been turned negative.

4) my power has been reduced from 5 to zero.

I have messaged the Moderator but he has avoided responding to me. Why?

Is this Forum managed by Fake Leadership (http://fakeleadership.blogspot.com/)that avoids correcting its mistakes?

What has this Forum deteriorated to?

soho87
16-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi... why when i send out PMs, my sent box still 0? so did i send or did i not?

Thunder
16-03-2009, 10:35 PM
My box capacity has been reduced to 5.

From the following message that is shown at the top of the box, I believe someone thinks I am an okt and requires my participation as one, ie pay money? :

Quote:
Hi TallMan. Welcome to the sammyboy forum. Singapore's premium sex hub.

There are fantastic advertising packages available for those who want to promote their services. Contact the moderator for details.

As a registered advertiser, all the forum features will be available. The delay between the sending of messages will be significantly reduced and surfing the forum will faster and easier. In addition, you'll be able to store up to 256 private messages and send multiple messages at the same time. Your current limit is only 5 messages which can make Private Message Correspondence very tedious indeed.

Cheers, happy Chinese New Year and thanks very much for supporting sammyboyforum.com.

Well, whoever had that bright thought was very wrong!

I would appreciate the reinstatement of my PM box capacity so that I may continue as a contributor in this Forum.

Hi Tallman,

U are not alone.

I was merely helping out a TS, assisting to man his thread and vroom suddenly, I received the invitation to advertise... machiam suggesting I am an OKT...and all my PMs disappeared and reduced to storage space for 5 only...sigh... why should I be paying to help a PRC....

I sincerely hope the moderator can distinguish between a real OKT and a deemed OKT....
:(

HaoPengYou
06-06-2009, 04:16 AM
PM appear to be 10 only, not the 128 PM mentioned ?

sammyboyfor
06-06-2009, 08:01 AM
PM appear to be 10 only, not the 128 PM mentioned ?

Read my lips.... Increase in PM storage limit
You are still under moderation.

stoffel
10-06-2009, 07:10 PM
256 message allow wow very Happy. Can keep more contacts. :) Thank a Million

hcbj
03-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi Mod.

I received this message when I logged in.
>>> Hi hcbj. Welcome to the sammyboy forum. Singapore's premium sex hub.

As a registered advertiser, all the forum features will be available. The delay between the sending of messages will be significantly reduced and surfing the forum will faster and easier. In addition, you'll be able to store up to 256 private messages and send multiple messages at the same time. Your current limit is only 5 messages which can make Private Message Correspondence very tedious indeed. :)

Cheers and thanks very much for supporting sammyboyforum.com. <<

And in addition, I cannot send PM or reply to PM.
Can explain what happen ?

What is the fantastic advertising packages all about ?
How fantastic is it ?

Can your PM to me your answer or email to [email protected]

SeeGeenNah
20-10-2009, 11:45 PM
May i know whether is there a chance we send a PM to another user but his PM storage is full and he does not receive it. In that case, do we receive a notification or anything?

Big Sexy
21-10-2009, 06:56 AM
i dont really understand what you are asking..

anyway.... if you are asking if you will get a message informing that the other party pm box is full then i think the answer is yes.

if you are asking whether it is still possible to Pm the other party if his pm is full then it is a No.

if you are asking on how to get a acknowlegement note after you have sent a PM. if you want to get a acknowledgement note.. you need to tick on the
'Request a read receipt for this message' box under Miscellaneous Options

do we receive a notification or anything?

SeeGeenNah
21-10-2009, 08:48 PM
anyway.... if you are asking if you will get a message informing that the other party pm box is full then i think the answer is yes.

if you are asking on how to get a acknowlegement note after you have sent a PM. if you want to get a acknowledgement note.. you need to tick on the
'Request a read receipt for this message' box under Miscellaneous Options

That was what i was asking! Thanks!

friendster
25-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Dear Mod / Boss,

What happened to my mailbox limit? I was having a 256 mailbox capacity but overnight became 10?

Inbox contains 174 messages.
You have 218 messages stored, of a total 10 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Please advise.

Regards,
friendster :)

friendster
25-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Dear Mod / Boss,

What happened to my mailbox limit? I was having a 256 mailbox capacity but overnight became 10?

Inbox contains 174 messages.
You have 218 messages stored, of a total 10 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Please advise. What happened that cause me to have a -ve rating.

Regards,
friendster :)

Big Sexy
25-12-2009, 10:06 PM
mate..you are in moderation mode..
that is why your PM has been reduced.
you have either been zapped to negative zone
or place under moderation by sam.

What happened to my mailbox limit?

Lobang Prince
12-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Bros....
Can someone help me on this...
i posted a thread on sunday....
its missing after 2 days....
watever i do it just say invalid...
but i noticed that i am no longer under moderation...

sammyboyfor
12-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Bros....
Can someone help me on this...
i posted a thread on sunday....
its missing after 2 days....
watever i do it just say invalid...
but i noticed that i am no longer under moderation...

Hi there. If you want to advertise your girls, please contact the moderator for details.

agoodfellahk
14-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Hello Sammy,

How do I go from positive 57+ points with 8 points power one day to -57 with no power the next?

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Big Sexy
14-08-2010, 09:04 PM
mate.. you must have broken one of the rules.
for a start . u are already posting your answer in a wrong thread.

How do I go from positive 57+ points with 8 points power one day to -57 with no power the next?

agoodfellahk
14-08-2010, 09:39 PM
mate.. you must have broken one of the rules.
for a start . u are already posting your answer in a wrong thread.

OK thanks for the reply. I repent, whatever I did.

p.s. where should I be posting my appeal?

Thanks

sammyboyfor
15-08-2010, 04:40 AM
Hello Sammy,

Thanks for your kind consideration.

agoodfellahk zaps TokyoMan 20:04, 12th Aug 2010 -5 fuck your mother's cunt.

Contravenes rule 8 of http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

I must say your behavior is shocking. You drag innocent family members into the fray without even having the common courtesy of identifying yourself.

agoodfellahk
15-08-2010, 07:44 AM
OK, I acknowledge I was wrong and I apologize publicly.

What do I need to do to get back to normal status?

Thanks.

g_rider
15-08-2010, 07:49 AM
agoodfellahk zaps TokyoMan 20:04, 12th Aug 2010 -5 fuck your mother's cunt.

Contravenes rule 8 of http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

I must say your behavior is shocking. You drag innocent family members into the fray without even having the common courtesy of identifying yourself.

In fairness to agoodfellahk, I ask him to help me reply to Tokyo Man's original vulgar ZAP to me:

change your fucking attitude and the way you talk here. You'll gonna fucking offend alot of people with your mouth. - TokyoMan

So why is TokyoMan protected for his vulgar assaults which he initiated? Seems like a serious double standard that TokyoMan is not reprimanded.

Punish agoodfellahk by the rules, but at least be fair and punish the person who started this, namely, TokyoMan.

Why does TokyoMan get a free pass?

g_rider
15-08-2010, 08:09 AM
... feel bad for asking for a favor because i have no power ....

agoodfellahk
15-08-2010, 08:13 AM
i am a big boy, accept that i was wrong and officially apologize to TokyoMan for my comment.

i would like to note in my own defense that i have been a contributing member of SBF since '02 and have never had any issues in 8 years (aside from this comment) and feel that i have generally been an upstanding member.

i would like to get back to bonafide status as soon as possible -- I acknowledge that I was wrong and promise not to do it again.

i am truly repentant and thank you for your consideration.

Big Sexy
15-08-2010, 09:15 AM
mate.. i suggest you read the statement again..

HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators.

In fairness to agoodfellahk, I ask him to help me reply to Tokyo Man's original vulgar ZAP to me:

sammyboyfor
15-08-2010, 11:11 AM
So why is TokyoMan protected for his vulgar assaults which he initiated? Seems like a serious double standard that TokyoMan is not reprimanded.

Tokyoman played by the rules and identified himself when he zapped you.

TokyoMan zaps g_rider 02:00, 12th Aug 2010 -1 change your fucking attitude and the way you talk here. You'll gonna fucking offend alot of people with your mouth. - TokyoMan

This place is not a kindergarten or a church. Members are free to abuse each other in whatever foul language they choose as long as they identify themselves to allow the abused party the right of reply. Punching someone in the face is an act of aggression but the victim still has the opportunity to retaliate appropriately. On the other hand stabbing someone in the back is the hallmark of a coward and is not condoned.

agoodfellahk
15-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Although I did not realize those were the rules, again, I acknowledge that I was wrong, and will do what is necessary to make things right.

It certainly won't happen again now that I know.

A couple of quick questions:

1) Is there a timeframe in which I will be placed under moderation
2) Will I get my full points / power back?

stupiddumbdumb
15-08-2010, 03:54 PM

agoodfellahk
15-08-2010, 11:11 PM
To the SBF Community and to Tokyoman in particular:

1) I acknowledge my behavior was inappropriate and I apologize for the comment.
2) I understand that this kind of action is unacceptable and will avoid doing so in the future.

I hope that my status can be restored in due course.

agoodfellahk

stupiddumbdumb
16-08-2010, 11:04 AM
To the SBF Community and to Tokyoman in particular:

1) I acknowledge my behavior was inappropriate and I apologize for the comment.
2) I understand that this kind of action is unacceptable and will avoid doing so in the future.

I hope that my status can be restored in due course.

agoodfellahk

At last saw that you get your power back.
Make good use of it, if zap others again, please
remember to leave nick when using vulgar words. :p

Digistras
22-09-2010, 12:46 AM
A couple of quick questions:

1) Is there a timeframe in which I will be placed under moderation
2) Will I get my full points / power back?

Hi BOSS, I would also like to know the answer to the above mentioned question. Hope u can enlighten us.

Thank you.

Northern
23-09-2010, 04:08 AM
when your points reach positive range, you will be out of moderation

xiltfx
21-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Nice. 3 Cheers for the man.

sammyboyfor
15-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Dear Sam,

May I know how I got from a positive 200+ points to an inverted state of negative 200+ points? Please advise me on what I should do to regain my status.

You've obviously been a naughty boy!:p You can regain your status when your points increase by 412 points. :D

sammyboyfor
16-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Dear Sam,

I've re-read the rules and reviewed my activity. I acknowledge that my mistake was offering to "trade" reputation points.

Nothing to do with trading rep points. It's for ongoing abusive language in the rep remarks column without identifying your nick.. Refer to rule 8 of http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407 This rule has been in force for years.

anecdote zaps Alejandro88 22:01, 3rd Jan 2011 -1 pesty pest fucky ya!

anecdote zaps coconutskin 03:57, 11th Jan 2011 -1 fuck you la NUS student? show a pic of her student card before you make such frivolous claims. dishonest bastard!

You have no problems identifying yourself when you add points. However, you suddenly seem to forget to include your nick when you do subtractions.

PIAKTHISGIRL
13-04-2011, 03:40 PM
How do I actually 'graduate' from the moderation list? It's been weeks but I'm still placed under moderation?

sammyboyfor
13-04-2011, 05:35 PM
How do I actually 'graduate' from the moderation list? It's been weeks but I'm still placed under moderation?

It's not based on how long you've been a member. It all depends upon your participation level.

hunter1
12-07-2011, 09:05 AM
yeah.. glad that it's 120. i think so far i never see a forum that allow the normal user stores up to 120
thumb up

sammyboyfor
12-07-2011, 09:34 AM
yeah.. glad that it's 120. i think so far i never see a forum that allow the normal user stores up to 120
thumb up

Hi there. Please remove the ads in your signature. Cheers.;)

winniethepooh1
15-07-2011, 11:03 AM
how come now the pm only allowed 10?

Big Sexy
15-07-2011, 11:33 AM
how come you never read the sticky?
you are under moderation that is why you only have 10 pm
once u get out of moderation, you will get more..

how come now the pm only allowed 10?

AhboyHougang
29-11-2012, 01:58 PM
try sending PMs doesn't seem to be working. Send message already nothing in sent box.

sammyboyfor
29-11-2012, 04:17 PM
try sending PMs doesn't seem to be working. Send message already nothing in sent box.

You have to tick the option to save a copy of sent messages. Go to your CP and configure this.

Big Sexy
29-11-2012, 09:42 PM
mate. read this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4171500&postcount=861).
question 39

smu22
20-01-2015, 01:35 AM
how to get moderator?

smu22
20-01-2015, 01:36 AM
how to get out of moderation?

Big Sexy
20-01-2015, 06:36 AM
you need to be more active and post more..
read question 45
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4171500

how to get out of moderation?

Birnes
20-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Please continue to do so using your aka " Cengiz " to add or zap Samsters as and when your "periods" arrives :D

you need to be more active and post more..
read question 45
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4171500

Wa1nt
13-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Bro long time no see. See you're still bitching away as always. Where your super senior points? Faster show leh :D

VVR1
20-11-2015, 09:46 PM
Any bro can advise how to delete pm. Thank you. Regards.

CBKwhacker
20-11-2015, 09:51 PM

select your message by clicking on right of them to tick. bottom right there's a drop down box u can click to delete as one of the dropdown options

Big Sexy
20-11-2015, 09:57 PM
mate, read question 56
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4171500&postcount=861

VVR1
21-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Bro CBKwhacker & Bro Big Sexy, tqvm for the info. Have a great weekends. Cheers.

yowkimfui
19-12-2016, 01:56 PM
When can I get to post at other thread?

sammyboyfor
19-12-2016, 02:16 PM
When can I get to post at other thread?

You can post in any thread you want. There are no restrictions. ;)

SAFFRONnation
24-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Boss
Your pm not cleared fast enough....just wanna wish u + the team a very Merry Christmas + happier new year ahead 👌 SBF has done wonders to the lives of many samsters 👏

You can post in any thread you want. There are no restrictions. ;)

Cengiz
27-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to u too :)

Boss
Your pm not cleared fast enough....just wanna wish u + the team a very Merry Christmas + happier new year ahead 👌 SBF has done wonders to the lives of many samsters 👏

BADDDman
28-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Wow i love your mega power.....😍

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to u too :)

samster101
07-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Hi,

I have a 512 PM limit. It is already very generous, and I am thankful for it.

Recently, it is almost maxed out. I like to keep my old PMs to recall my conversations with each bro.

1. Is there a way to increase this 512 limit?

2. Is there a way to store my old PM somewhere else?

Any advice?

TIA :)

Big Sexy
07-06-2017, 09:29 PM
u can consider signing up for premium membership.

extra pm space is just part of the many benefits a premium member can enjoy

Hi,

I have a 512 PM limit. It is already very generous, and I am thankful for it.

Recently, it is almost maxed out. I like to keep my old PMs to recall my conversations with each bro.

1. Is there a way to increase this 512 limit?

2. Is there a way to store my old PM somewhere else?

Any advice?

TIA :)

newbird26
31-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Using mobile phone surfing can delete pm?

Big Sexy
01-06-2018, 08:15 AM
switch to full juicy mode and you should be able to delete pm..

Using mobile phone surfing can delete pm?

newbird26
01-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Actually done so long ago. But today I try delete the ‘mobile’ on URL and back the pc version and clear all history pm since 2003. Haha

Footman
01-08-2018, 04:12 PM
I have prob reading my PMs. When i click on the triangular down button, the inbox does not show. Any advise?

Big Sexy
02-08-2018, 05:09 PM
are u on mobile mode? if so , switch to full juicy screen and see if it helps.

I have prob reading my PMs. When i click on the triangular down button, the inbox does not show. Any advise?

Dillydens
02-03-2019, 02:06 AM
Anyone know why my pm limit is one? Newly created account

pre7even
01-06-2020, 07:58 PM
How do we increase posts

Aspardivitiae20
30-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Good evening bros. Bump

JessicaJames
29-10-2020, 01:05 PM

My inbox shows I can only store 10 messages?? Help anyone. Thanks

relhac
25-02-2021, 11:48 AM
My inbox shows I can only store 10 messages?? Help anyone. Thanks

most of the time i just have spam.

george0288
20-01-2022, 05:13 PM
hi why i cant send pm?

Cummm
20-05-2022, 10:41 AM
How do I increase the number of PMs that I can store?

hangsong
12-06-2022, 02:35 PM
How do I increase the number of PMs that I can store?
It's automatically configured.

yyuzh517
05-07-2023, 07:38 PM
most of the time i just have spam.

spam what?

Kenzi89
15-07-2023, 08:37 PM
How do we increase posts

Same question here

Pj90210
12-02-2024, 12:36 AM
Bro Admin, why I suddenly cannot send PM? I've cleared alot of mails in my in box. What else can I do? Thank you

Cengiz
12-02-2024, 08:44 AM
who is it you cannot send PM to and did u receive any error message?

Bro Admin, why I suddenly cannot send PM? I've cleared alot of mails in my in box. What else can I do? Thank you

Pj90210
14-02-2024, 08:02 AM
who is it you cannot send PM to and did u receive any error message?

Almost anyone Bro. But I've figured out. Thank you