PDA

View Full Version : Local Malay Lisa, new and fresh in the market

true_enjoyment
14-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi guys, I have a local gal who's offering herself to earn money to pay for her needs. Below are her details.

Name: Lisa
Race: Malay
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Look: 6.5/10 pleasant looking
Body: 7/10 Tall and slim, with 36B (Looks more like 34C to me)
Attitude: Very compromising and friendly.
French kiss: Allows but will break off after a while
BJ: 7/10 does BBBJ (no cap)
FJ: 8/10 Her slim body with bouncy tits make it very stimulating while fucking her! Cap is a MUST!
Damage: S$170 excluding hotel. She will provide for the condoms.

Availability: Every Mon, Wed and Fri, starting from next monday. 3 guys each day and hotel will settle at the same place for which individual day for convenient purpose. PM me with your name and mobile number to arrange for slots.

She's willing to accept all races except Ang Mo, she finds them too big! Age is also not a problem. Oh she can't go hotel 81, so it have to be either Fragrance hotels or other budget hotels.

Only brothers more than 3 months old need to apply.

true_enjoyment
15-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Hmmm.... nobody interested??? :confused:

true_enjoyment
15-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh, by the way the duration is 90mins and you can cum as many times you like within this 90mins, if you can! :D

hawksbay
15-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
But slightly above market rates..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ya bro bart way above market rates.:p

ADNMAN
15-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I am eligible!!! I am more than 30 years old. Just joking. I know you meant brothers who have joined more than 3 months ago.

AdGuy
16-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Cost is definitely a factor here.

Most minahs quite lelong leh.

IMHO

Apollo
16-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Hmmm.... nobody interested??? :confused:

Interested, always Like malay girls, haha.

curiosityz
16-03-2007, 01:32 AM
the price is a bit high.. hoope there is bros here soon providing frs to prove the worthness...

Virginhell
16-03-2007, 03:25 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can CIM?? Heee

OUr dear Bro Bart bua tahan alreadi...caving in to the high price?? As a minah lover, I have to say I will give this gem (if she can be considered one) a pass as the pricing is kinda steep. But for 90 mins, I can cum as many times as I want...wahaha...dunno if my cock can tahan or not....I can only last 2 times the most...must pace myself den...1 shot for every 30 mins....or 1 shot for every 15 mins...

Tempting...perhaps this time round I will wait for FR first....;)

fattyman
16-03-2007, 03:55 AM
Hi guys, I have a local gal who's offering herself to earn money to pay for her needs. Below are her details.

Name: Lisa
Race: Malay
Attitude: Very compromising and friendly.
French kiss: Allows
BJ: 7/10 does BBBJ (no cap)
FJ: 8/10 Her slim body with bouncy tits make it very stimulating while fucking her! Cap is a MUST!
Damage: S$170

Bro, $170 for a 19 yr old Malay babe with friendly attitude, frenching, BBBJ with tight pussy somemore, i think is rather CHEAP.

Wow, only 19 yrs old, i think she can command a better price, bro.:D

Ppl in this forum are trying to slash down your price, pls beware!

Virginhell
16-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Bro, $170 for a 19 yr old Malay babe with friendly attitude, frenching, BBBJ with tight pussy somemore, i think is rather CHEAP.

Wow, only 19 yrs old, i think she can command a better price, bro.:D

Ppl in this forum are trying to slash down your price, pls beware!

Errrh....fatty boy.....its obvious you have not seen other gems by other bros. IF the market out there is offering $120 for a 17 or 18 year old SYT minah with CIM, BBBJ, FJ (with tight CB)....perhaps you will understand why.

Well, we are not out here to force anybody to slash their prices...its all about demand and supply. Overtime if the demand is weak, perhaps the price will drop. Let market forces determine the pricing...WIth bros like you out here who find it cheap, please go ahead and try and give us a good FR. But of course, I really do hope you are not just all talk and no action....

kaiser76
16-03-2007, 01:00 PM
I dun mind being the first to try and post FR if the $170 includes room. Still on the steep side for a minah but somebody's got to get the ball rolling.

BooBGuY
16-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi Bro!
Have already PM you regarding the services for this SYT Minah.
Am waiting for yr reply as yr mailbox is full. :)

No-go
16-03-2007, 01:26 PM
waiting for the 1st FR..if its good. then mai tu liao

triple h
16-03-2007, 01:42 PM

Woah bro.........i lost with your statement...... 3 months since they started in SB. I think most of us here 21 yrs and above....
(HUMOUR LAH....... )
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:D

true_enjoyment
16-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Ok, after discussion, she's ok for the price of $150, excluding hotel, realised that the quota for PM is limited, so please send email to [email protected] instead. Please do not ask for her number as she prefers me to settle the arrangement with her so that she doesn't have complication. Thanx! :)

v.killers
16-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bro Brat is "M" Killers.... and I am V.Killers :eek: :D

fattyman
17-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Errrh....fatty boy.....its obvious you have not seen other gems by other bros. IF the market out there is offering $120 for a 17 or 18 year old SYT minah with CIM, BBBJ, FJ (with tight CB)....perhaps you will understand why.

Of course i know what the cheapos & the chee hongs want, they want cheap, tight pussy, boobs must be big Z cup if possible (no silicon pls), nei nei pinkish color (dark color fail the test), skin must fair, white & smooth somemore, remember buay sai got birthmark hor, frenching tongue must be RESPONSIVE (tongue fighting) somemore, BBBJ MUST CIM, not forgetting DEEPTHROAT with POWER SUCTION somemore, Anal somemore, again don't forget hor hole must be tight tight cannot be loose loose want, body cannot be too fat nor too slim, height not too tall or too short, FJ must be very intense, passionate & responsive somemore, pussy must always WET when touch, more crucially must be able to PAINT PAINT & PAINT somemore, make sure no SMELL & must be TIGHT somemore, attitude must be A1 top side somemore, service must behave like long lost girlfriend feeling somemore, last but not least, RTF yes yes & yes provided the rate is CHEAP CHEAP & CHEAP preferably below $100 Rupiah somemore, appt must be first SLOT somemore, if given last SLOT, the chee hong blame the OKT no good.

If only if possible the FLs can give you FREE FUCK the best, again only if possible after session the Thai WLs pay the customers, Oh ! must be a SWEET YOUNG THING hor, no lau chai pls. arh ! forget to add one more point, OKTs must hold responsible if their WLs failed to provide the above standard. Oei ! not forgetting got discount bo ?

Dream on man dream on.

Well, we are not out here to force anybody to slash their prices...its all about demand and supply. Overtime if the demand is weak, perhaps the price will drop. Let market forces determine the pricing...WIth bros like you out here who find it cheap, please go ahead and try and give us a good FR. But of course, I really do hope you are not just all talk and no action....

As far as i know the ppl here especially those with high points worked in groups, always take advantage of the newbies, those who opposed them, they'll attack & zapped them non-stop.

Me talk no action ?

Me just made a simple reply & all of a sudden the chee hong chow ah kua kias in this thread zapped me 3 times.

You better set your record right !!!

fattyman
17-03-2007, 02:23 AM
$150 for a 19 yr old Malay babe who tall & friendly, accomodating, BBBJ somemore, frenching somemore :eek:

Confirm toooooo CHEAPPPP already, under-value, way way below market price, indeed you've fallen into their trap, you kena pressured by the cheapo bonkers here !!!

What a waste gem !!! :mad:

Virginhell
17-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Of course i know what the cheapos & the chee hongs want, they want cheap, tight pussy, boobs must be big Z cup if possible (no silicon pls), nei nei pinkish color (dark color fail the test), skin must fair, white & smooth somemore, remember buay sai got birthmark hor, frenching tongue must be RESPONSIVE (tongue fighting) somemore, BBBJ MUST CIM, not forgetting DEEPTHROAT with POWER SUCTION somemore, Anal somemore, again don't forget hor hole must be tight tight cannot be loose loose want, body cannot be too fat nor too slim, height not too tall or too short, FJ must be very intense, passionate & responsive somemore, pussy must always WET when touch, more crucially must be able to PAINT PAINT & PAINT somemore, make sure no SMELL & must be TIGHT somemore, attitude must be A1 top side somemore, service must behave like long lost girlfriend feeling somemore, last but not least, RTF yes yes & yes provided the rate is CHEAP CHEAP & CHEAP preferably below $100 Rupiah somemore, appt must be first SLOT somemore, if given last SLOT, the chee hong blame the OKT no good.

If only if possible the FLs can give you FREE FUCK the best, again only if possible after session the Thai WLs pay the customers, Oh ! must be a SWEET YOUNG THING hor, no lau chai pls. arh ! forget to add one more point, OKTs must hold responsible if their WLs failed to provide the above standard. Oei ! not forgetting got discount bo ?

Dream on man dream on.

....always take advantage of the newbies, those who opposed them, they'll attack & zapped them non-stop.

Me talk no action ?

Me just made a simple reply & all of a sudden the chee hong chow ah kua kias in this thread zapped me 3 times.

You better set your record right !!!

Fatty Boy...you are indeed very funny...I like your style. Very very descriptive I must say, and yes, if got all the above like what you described, that would be best. If free, better still...yeah...I'm still dreaming...well, when there is dream, there is always hope....

Go bonk this 19 year old minah and give us a good FR...or you can't find your dick cux your stomach is obstructing your view??

kaiser76
18-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Threadstarter PM-ed me with his HP no and I have sms-ed him this morning. Still waiting for his reply. Hope I can get a chance to try this Minah the next 2 days. If not, I will have to give up the honour to other bros as I will be outta town again.

true_enjoyment
19-03-2007, 12:31 PM
I've made arrangement with some of the brothers here, FR should be out soon.

kaiser76
19-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi Bros, I have seem Lisa and, unfortunately, she is not my type. One man's meat.. nonetheless, it seems like she's got a nice rack and pleasant smile. Would rate her face as 6/10. Bro True Enjoyment was very friendly and efficient. Didn't get angry when I turned down Lisa. Even told me he has another chinese girl in his stable. I've already upped his pts for his svc.

I apologise for any bros whom I have disappointed by not trying Lisa. I hope the rest of you have fun with her.

Cheers!

true_enjoyment
20-03-2007, 02:40 PM
I apologise for any bros whom I have disappointed by not trying Lisa. I hope the rest of you have fun with her.

Cheers!

No prob, bro Kaiser. Anyway some brothers had already tried her and hopefully there will be FR on her. :)

mnbvc79
20-03-2007, 05:56 PM
no preference to hotels besides 81?

JJ1314
20-03-2007, 06:08 PM
$150 for a 19 yr old Malay babe who tall & friendly, accomodating, BBBJ somemore, frenching somemore :eek:

Confirm toooooo CHEAPPPP already, under-value, way way below market price, indeed you've fallen into their trap, you kena pressured by the cheapo bonkers here !!!

What a waste gem !!! :mad:

pls watch ur language fatso!
its quite a shock to see a minah priced at 170, plus hotel 200 already..
know your stuff before u speak, thx

true_enjoyment
20-03-2007, 07:36 PM

Price revised already, so let's not get heaty, ok? :D

true_enjoyment
20-03-2007, 07:39 PM
no preference to hotels besides 81?

Nope. Any hotel so long not hotel 81.:cool:

fattyman
20-03-2007, 08:40 PM

I sell $60 for a 16 yr old virgin, inclusive of room charges, first grade condom & 1 tube of lubricant throw in 2 new towels & 2 packet of tissues.

$60 - $12 for room charges - $5 for condom - $36 for lubricant - $5 for 2 towels balance left = $2

FYI 2 packet of tissues are free, got it from NTUC as free gifts.

If you want cheaper alternative, stay at home & par chew cheng yourself, happy ? satisfy bo ? :D

true_enjoyment
22-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi guys, please don't argue. Hmmm... no FR despite quite a few brothers already tried. Oh well, nvm anyway. So any other brothers interested in minah?

true_enjoyment
23-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Hmmm.... her hit rate quite low. I think cos really no FR at all.... Those brothers who tried her before, can I request for FR from you. I'm also curious abotu her service to you guys so that she can improve if there's a need to. Thanx! :o

FORESTTER
25-03-2007, 07:31 PM
i would like to post an FR but i am perhaps too new and no one lets me trying any of the minahs, whom i love. No replies whatsoever to my pm.

true_enjoyment
26-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Hi guys, Lisa is not working anymore. Thanx for the support these 2 weeks.

bello252
18-12-2009, 01:21 AM
bro can share the contact??

titfucker
19-12-2009, 02:20 PM
A pic with a sneak peek will probably help her.