PDA

View Full Version : Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

true_enjoyment
25-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi brothers, it's me again. This time I have brought you the top grade of Malays. I'm actually really very tired now due to the fact that i had been sleeping less than 4 hours everyday for the past 1 week plus but i think i really have to start this thread for Mika first, so that I can get her clients fast and makes her stays with me. When I saw her, i was amazed. I knew I have found myself a very good calibre gal among the Malays. Oh, btw this is a different Mika from the one in another thread. Below are some info of her.

Name: Mika
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Look: 8/10 (She has this cold yet wild look on her)
Figure: 8/10 (Very sexy, especially with her wearing bareback top when she met me)
Damage: $150/1/1

I have not try her yet so i can't comment on her skill and service at all but the physical appearance is already good enough for her to command that price. By now brothers should know I go for good calibre gals and she's really a good catch for Malays. She can take on all races and age.

However, even though i never try her but trust me, I know she's very good on bed. Don't ask me how i know, i just know. Hee! There's a reason why i can't try her but brothers really should give her a try especially if you are into Minah. For interested brothers, please LEAVE your contact number and i'll arrange with you! DON'T ask for her contact number, i will not give any of my gals' number.

Her fund code will be Monetary fund.

true_enjoyment
25-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Sorry brothers, just found out that her menses just started, so have to keep you guys on hold for another few more days. Btw some were asking about her services provided.

- No Anal
- Does BBBJ
- Allow fingering and licking

Basically quite the standard ones.

dirtymonk82
25-04-2007, 02:38 PM
hope her menses end soon :p

true_enjoyment
26-04-2007, 01:53 AM
hope her menses end soon :p

Haha! Just got confirmation from her that she can start on Fri onwards and there's already confirmed booking. So please do your booking early. Oh i actually found another 2 malays today and very good quality too, very tall and sexy but asking slightly higher so decided not to release them. Wait I kanna zapped again. Heehee!

true_enjoyment
26-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Fri she can take anytime before 5pm, brothers interested please let me know. Thanks.

leon_leon
26-04-2007, 08:27 AM
[email protected], or [email protected]

Gary2000
26-04-2007, 06:10 PM
bro

Already pmed you to make a booking. Please oblige.

true_enjoyment
27-04-2007, 12:12 AM
bro

Already pmed you to make a booking. Please oblige.

Haha! Ok, already replied you! Call or sms if there's any prob. Thanks.

lorraine
27-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Fri she can take anytime before 5pm, brothers interested please let me know. Thanks.

PM you 2 days twice till date you still refuse to release your number.

You want ppl's number I've already given to you, at least have the courtesy to give me your contact. Doing business don't be so stuck up!

Don't expect me to log in 24/7 just monitor your thread. :mad:

forgetful
27-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Haha! Just got confirmation from her that she can start on Fri onwards and there's already confirmed booking. So please do your booking early. Oh i actually found another 2 malays today and very good quality too, very tall and sexy but asking slightly higher so decided not to release them. Wait I kanna zapped again. Heehee!

how much more are they charging?

coolmanks
27-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Menses start on 25/4 Wed, 27/4 friday already over? very strange

:confused:

Sorry brothers, just found out that her menses just started, so have to keep you guys on hold for another few more days. Btw some were asking about her services provided.

- No Anal
- Does BBBJ
- Allow fingering and licking

Basically quite the standard ones.

Virginhell
27-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Hi brothers, it's me again. This time I have brought you the top grade of Malays. I'm actually really very tired now due to the fact that i had been sleeping less than 4 hours everyday for the past 1 week plus but i think i really have to start this thread for Mika first, so that I can get her clients fast and makes her stays with me. When I saw her, i was amazed. I knew I have found myself a very good calibre gal among the Malays. Her fund code will be Monetary fund.

Bro, I already upz you and pm you for contact details a couple of days back....I did not even hear anything from your end. ....all the gals you described under your stable seems fantastically attractive....However, after so long, still did not see any FR from any bros.

I hope you are not just a points collector...

coolmanks
27-04-2007, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=VirginhellI hope you are not just a points collector...[/QUOTE]

He is not a point collector. He is a okt. He does not release the girl number to anyone. He would arrange a session for you. If not how he earn $?

Gary2000
27-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Bro, I already upz you and pm you for contact details a couple of days back....I did not even hear anything from your end. ....all the gals you described under your stable seems fantastically attractive....However, after so long, still did not see any FR from any bros.

This Mika will start only on Friday, thus no FR yet. Hopefully, the FRs will follow. I have made a booking for Saturday, if by then no FR on her, I will put up one on her. Akan Datang.

MeePokGuy
27-04-2007, 12:05 PM
This Mika will start only on Friday, thus no FR yet. Hopefully, the FRs will follow. I have made a booking for Saturday, if by then no FR on her, I will put up one on her. Akan Datang.

u made it sound like your gonna fabricate something just because there isnt any. :rolleyes:

hawksbay
27-04-2007, 09:50 PM
i thought u guys said that 150 was to high,suddenly all want his gals.guess the small head rules over the big head.:p u want fr go to mel n fel s thread.his gals r worth a look at.this is my personal view n his gals don t wrk all the time so u got to be patient if u want them fresh.once again its a personal view n no zapping pls.one more thing don t pm me n ask why i pay that kind of price.ask the fellow bros why?

true_enjoyment
28-04-2007, 12:54 AM
PM you 2 days twice till date you still refuse to release your number.

You want ppl's number I've already given to you, at least have the courtesy to give me your contact. Doing business don't be so stuck up!

Don't expect me to log in 24/7 just monitor your thread. :mad:

Sorry bro about the late reply but i'd sms you this afternoon, saying "i'm john and please tell me which fund are you interested to invest in?" Rem? I was busy over the past 2 days and night time i don't want to sms just in case OC is around you guys. Hope you understand. Once again, i'm really sorry for the late reply. So you should have my number now, sms me back if you are still interested ok? Thanks.

true_enjoyment
28-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Menses start on 25/4 Wed, 27/4 friday already over? very strange

Bro, you still upset about the cancellation of the Uni gal ar? Sorry la, but she could't make it i also no choice mah. Her mum saw her sms and was suspicious, so had to cancel all appt to prevent her mum from finding out. Hope you'll understand ok? Don't bear any grudges. :o

Mika's mense started on tues or wed but i just recruited her so when i checked her availability on wed for first blood with a brother here then realised that she was having mense. That's why and not cos the mense's duration is short.:)

true_enjoyment
28-04-2007, 01:02 AM

Haha! bro, you contacted me this morning le so you should know i'm not just collecting points right? Anyway let me know when you want an appt and with you and i'll arrange for you ok? Thanks.

true_enjoyment
28-04-2007, 01:03 AM

Heehee! Thanks for clearing the doubts here! So since you had already mentioned you have a booking tomo, make sure you write a FR for Mika after you have tried her ok? Haha! :D Look forward to tomo, my bro!

Sence
28-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Tried her out today

ok looking gal. looks more of a 6.75 so round off 7. body was 7 (sharp boobs with big nips). those that like frenching and GFE, this one makes first move to attack ur mouth full on with eyes closed. then move on down to bbbj. deep throat down and up. she particularly loves to give head (told me later) so if u have a big long one, both will love the experience. allowed deep fingering and she was wet easily (moaned when fingered deep). didnt go for fj but cim (asked her prior if was ok) as was rushing for time (afternoon delight) but reckon she would take a good shagging.

looks: 7
body: 7
bbbj: 9
frenching:yes
fingering:yes
GFE:yes
RTF: dun really do this unless damn exceptional like mega GFE or swallow not spit type

true_enjoyment
28-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Mika is sick with diarrhea and vomiting and will have to rest over the weekend. I'm really very sorry to bro gary2000 and spango 05 for the last min cancellation. She sent me a sms this morning to inform me so no choice have to cancel.

youngeric
28-04-2007, 11:36 AM
I did not try this FL but I did try one of his $200 FL as FL Mika not available.

Yes, I admit this is very expensive for a Malay but after talking to the FL, I think this is not entirely the threadstarter's fault (not that I am defending him or anything).

Name: Don't know. Threadstarter has not allocated code name for her yet.

Body: 32C, 26, 34. She has those 'papaya' boobs (but not drooping) and like typical Malays, dark nipples. I am not an expert but more like strong B to C. I have seen boobs much bigger than this.

Very tall FL with wider hips. Not skinny but at the same time not fleshy.

Hair: Shoulder length with ends dyed brown. Not those thick hair type.

Height: 1.68 cm.

Weight: Didn't ask.

Looks: 7 to 7.5. Her features, like her nose are 'roundish'. But she has pretty looks that is not girl next door but those you meet in pubs & discos partying or promoting drinks. One of the more prettier local FLs around, Malay or Chinese. If Mika is very beautiful, I guess this is Miss Universe calibre. :rolleyes:

Overall: Nice package down to her dressing which she takes some effort in.
In jeans, tank top and denim jacket.

BBBJ: Nice effort although not strong suction or strong tongue action. But still enjoyable.

FJ: Can do many positions & the more you thrust, the more she moans & hug you tighter & the more she moves her head here & there.

Fingering & Frenching: No.

Her: According to her, she used to do overseas clientele who can pay her more than $200 per shot. So I guess you can say she is a higher class of FL.

She does not seem to know much about FL industry & I did not spoil it by talking or bragging about this forum, like some others who like to do.

She is accomodating and will follow your instructions & requests.
Friendly and can talk to you.

Overall: Good FL to try if you don't mind the price of $200 & want to try a tall & pretty FL. Would be a strong recommendation if $150.

As for the threadstarter, I think many of these FLs are looking for more customers. If there are no customers, they will go elsewhere. So by charging more, it could actually harm them even though they get more money on the short term.

Threadstarter is friendly and patient but at times takes some time to get back to you. He is a genuine OKT & not number collector.

She also has another friend who charges $200. 1.65 cm with B cup. Saw her picture but can't really tell whether she looks good or not. Based on the photo, I think this FL looks better. Those who tried the other FL, please post here.

YE

joemango
28-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Any brother there can share the contact? Many thx..

nitecrawllerr
28-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Any brother there can share the contact? Many thx..

In all fairness, tink u should contact the threadstarter. :rolleyes:

true_enjoyment
28-04-2007, 06:35 PM
I did not try this FL but I did try one of his $200 FL as FL Mika not available.

Yes, I admit this is very expensive for a Malay but after talking to the FL, I think this is not entirely the threadstarter's fault (not that I am defending him or anything).

Yo Bro Youngeric, thanks for the FR, her name is Natalie actually. Haha! You didn't even ask for her name ar? Wow lau. Anyway it is a very detailed FR and yes, the 2 of them are more expensive than usual as mentioned earlier on. That's why i didn't intro them in the forum. However with the FR from bro Youngeric, any bro who thinks that he's still interested, let me know. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
29-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Tried her out today
looks: 7
body: 7
bbbj: 9
frenching:yes
fingering:yes
GFE:yes

Yo bro, thanks for the precious FR, the very first one for Mika. :D It's very simple yet straight to the point! I like your style. Once again, thank you very much.

Virginhell
29-04-2007, 03:07 AM
Brown sugar FL!!!
Want to book a brown sugar. Be warned.

1) 7(very conservative liao) out of 10 are fighter pilot. One of the best in this business.So be prepare to be disappointed. No show.

2) 7/10. Likely will have tatoo.

3) 7/10. If they do turn up....likely to be late also.

4) 5/10. Likely to be a junkie.

5) 6/10. Will try to borrow money.

Good abt brown sugar.........IMHO....tend to be daring, gd in sex and friendly.

Pretty accurate...but here's my rating for most minahs....

1) 8/10 allows CIM

2) 6.5/10 allows COF (face)

3) 9/10 charge below $150 for 1 hour 1 shot

4) ?/10 drug addicts?? Not sure, I don't check for needle marks...

5) 8/10 will borrow money....they are always short of money....don't know why....perhaps junkie??

6) 8/10 got tattoos

7) 5/10 have a child

8) 7.5/10 are friendly and can chat with....won't give you black face...accomodating...that's why I like minahs.....

youngeric
29-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Brown sugar FL!!!
Want to book a brown sugar. Be warned.

2) 7/10. Likely will have tatoo.

Good abt brown sugar.........IMHO....tend to be daring, gd in sex and friendly.

Hi JT!

You are right. This FL has 2 if not 3 tattoos. Forgot to mention it.
Dont know about the rest though.

YE

true_enjoyment
29-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Now i've zero point and under moderation again, so my reply will not be immediate, hope brothers here will understand. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
01-05-2007, 04:23 AM
Hi guys! Mika is free for today's holiday, so interested guys can PM me or do a simple post in the thread and email me at [email protected] with your nick and contact number so that i can verify. After that i'll contact you to arrange. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
02-05-2007, 02:49 AM
Haha! My rep point is like roller coaster ride, up and down so often! Oh well, can't please everyone in here i guess! :o

true_enjoyment
04-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Brothers who tried Mika, can we have a FR for Mika? Even a simple one will do so that other know too, especially bro Spango since you even rtf le. Thanks.

incubus
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Bro can arrange for me appt now? 96399064

fasthandfastleg
04-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Wah! You want everyone to call you :confused:

Bro can arrange for me appt now? 96399064

true_enjoyment
06-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Bro can arrange for me appt now? 9xxx

Wow! bro, you can email me wat... Ok, i'll try to arrange for you soon.

true_enjoyment
09-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Mika is back again, was missing for the past few days. I'm very sorry to brothers who wanted to book her, especially bro youngeric whom i had to cancel the appt with. Anyway now that she's back, brothers who are interested, please feel free to PM me, leaving your contact number and i'll arrange. Thanks.

bleahhh
09-05-2007, 06:42 AM
can mail pic? [email protected]

orionix
09-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Pretty accurate...but here's my rating for most minahs....

1) 8/10 allows CIM

2) 6.5/10 allows COF (face)

3) 9/10 charge below $150 for 1 hour 1 shot

4) ?/10 drug addicts?? Not sure, I don't check for needle marks...

5) 8/10 will borrow money....they are always short of money....don't know why....perhaps junkie??

6) 8/10 got tattoos

7) 5/10 have a child

8) 7.5/10 are friendly and can chat with....won't give you black face...accomodating...that's why I like minahs.....

haha true that, most of the gals used to be in gangs or somesort, now that they've "matured" they move on to FL scene often to support their unwed child or their junk habits, others just couldnt find decent enough jobs hence resorting to this, i'm not saying all but majority of them are trapped in the "vicious" cycle. just my opinion, no offence intended.

true_enjoyment
10-05-2007, 01:32 AM
haha true that, most of the gals used to be in gangs or somesort, now that they've "matured" they move on to FL scene often to support their unwed child or their junk habits, others just couldnt find decent enough jobs hence resorting to this, i'm not saying all but majority of them are trapped in the "vicious" cycle. just my opinion, no offence intended.

Ouch! That really hurt. haha! Well, don't wish to comment much on that cos being in this line for the past few months really made me see many types of Malays and their situations. All i can say, everyone has their story untold.

harlequin
10-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Mika is back again, ...... brothers who are interested, please feel free to PM me, leaving your contact number and i'll arrange. Thanks.

I PM to you, you never reply. I email to you - you also never reply. Purely as a matter of courtesy, please reply even if she is not available. Don't keep potential customers waiting without knowing what's going on. Waste time. Anyway, I just jump to the next girl / OKT on my bonking list. :(

randy_west
11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
FR On Mika....

Tis my first FR ever since i joined SB, so sorry guys for any typo, juz wanna share my sexperience
Firstly muz thnx True_Enjoyment 4 the arrangement, after reach designated hotel, msg him the room number then waited anxiously while watching TV, moreover its raining outside n my Bro keep waking up.abt 15min of wait ding dong! opened the door n saw Mika, Whew! lucky shes nt bad (to me lah)....
apologised for being a bit late bt i say nvm as long a u come, tcss 4 a while asking tis n tat, after tat the show begin,
she climbed on top of me n we frenched like no tomm, really like long lost gf, while frenching i managed to stick my middle finger n rub her asshole slowly moving into her love hole, soft moan was heard n i was really turned on by it, wow...shes wet! duno why both of us juz love to french!
After tat came the best part bbbj....shes really good at till i almost cum but luckily managed to tahan, dowan my 150 to go wasted haha...after tat was 69, lick her love hole till its really wet...Ok cant tahan aready, i stand up n ask her to blow me again b4 capping n going to missionary...quite difficult leh to insert, still quite tight! while my bro was in, her syt looks n soft moan makes me wanna pump her harder,think u guys should c her body, though boobs nt big,the best part is shes nt the typical minah u guys might thnk cuz theres no tattoo at all!
After so much of pumping in missionary n doggy, suddely why bro cant cum, mayb too long tahan, so ask her to HJ till i finally LOADED my precious liquid! whoa! continued kissing n frenching as a +++en of appreciation! haha
Finally wash up, pay up then wat else,Leave lah....watever it is, its a sextifying experience! so future bros, i'm jus sharing my experience n shes more or less my taste,if its nt ur type dun blame me hor....

true_enjoyment
13-05-2007, 01:51 PM
I PM to you, you never reply. I email to you - you also never reply. Purely as a matter of courtesy, please reply even if she is not available. Don't keep potential customers waiting without knowing what's going on. Waste time. Anyway, I just jump to the next girl / OKT on my bonking list. :(

Yo, sorry bro, was overseas for the past few days.

true_enjoyment
13-05-2007, 01:54 PM
FR On Mika....

Tis my first FR ever since i joined SB, so sorry guys for any typo, juz wanna share my sexperience

Yo bro randy, thanks for the FR. Appreciate it! :D

al_sap
13-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi Bro

I would like to meet this beauty
Pls sms me at 81601559 any time for an appt, will respond asap for a suitable time to meet her.

Thks.

al_sap

true_enjoyment
14-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi Bro

I would like to meet this beauty
Pls sms me at 81601559 any time for an appt, will respond asap for a suitable time to meet her.

Thks.

al_sap

Mika is having her mense but should be clearing soon. So please wait a while longer and i'll get back to you. Btw why you don't PM me instead?

justaman
28-10-2009, 03:10 AM
hi, can i have her contact? thank you.

HotSpot881
31-10-2009, 09:24 AM
probably she already married and have kids...

doch
10-11-2009, 02:39 PM
hi bro,

please pm me.

thks