PDA

View Full Version : Gl 150

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Romanto
02-12-2001, 12:23 PM
Ok, I will start the balls rolling.

Yesterday night was as usual, went to Tommy place for a release as little brother was horny & hot.
It was a down pour in the afternoon till late evening yesterday, Geylang was unusually quiet when I was walking on the street making my way to Tommy house. Settle myself in the cubicle, greeted by Tommy & told Wenfang was not working yesterday & MG was recommended.
At first sight MG rather looks like mainland chinese, she agreed many ppls thought she was from PROC though she is Malaysian from KL. She got a nice bouncing C+ cup which make her looks juicy when naked. Her body is a little fleshy which I prefer a slim body like Wenfang. MG & Wenfang are about the same body height, but MG got a better juicy boobs.
Well she gave me a message on the bed before shower. Nothing was unusual from the bath & to the bed. She is friendly & working hard to please, but I think she could be better than that.

Ratings for MG:
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: C+
Body: 6 small frame size (a little fleshy for my liking)
BBBJ: 7
Ar: told her not to AR
FJ: 6.5 will initiate your move.
Overall: 6.5 she could be better

Rising_Star
02-12-2001, 02:16 PM
Hi brudder,

I've heard Anna from Tommy's joint has retired. Izzit true? Need to verify.

Cheers,
Rising_Star

nigelghk
02-12-2001, 03:02 PM
Tried ADA quite a few weeks ago from 1425. Thersea is from that house too but went back to msia

Look : 8/10 (slutty look,esp the eyes look sexy)

Figure : 1.6m 50kg bods a bit small small (33c)
small waist (24) and wide hip (34)

AR : 5/10 (veri fast)
BBBJ : 8/10 (take her own sweet time to do it)
FJ : 7/10 (enthusatic,moan well & natural, gd to fuck her in doggie cos of her wide hip and slim waist)

Very friendly gal. She will wash you veri throughly but she can speak cantonese better than chinese. In GL for 2 yrs oredi.

girbiz
02-12-2001, 05:48 PM
when will wen fang or theresa come back coz decide to try one of them tomorrow?

Owen
02-12-2001, 08:00 PM
Any one here got the latest availabilties of the GL chicks???:cool:

Romanto
02-12-2001, 10:55 PM
Try MJ she is good on the bed, as told by my friend.
But personally haven't try her yet, wanted to call her unfortunately she had went back for one month holidays.

forbidden98
02-12-2001, 11:27 PM
After a session with tong tong last Friday, I saw a girl, damn solid, sexy with protruding butt and big boobs. was told from the OKT that she is Sony, only 4 months in GL. OKT said that her service is better than tong tong, can anybody advise?

heysammy
03-12-2001, 01:50 AM
is SONY from L1637 tommy's place too?

KID278
03-12-2001, 01:35 PM
Sammy,

Your're great in such a short time you managed to get this forum up for the benefits of everyone.

Cheers
Kid278

dinosaur
03-12-2001, 02:17 PM
HI I wan to know how u guys differentiate the normal one from the Msia chicks from the all the Lors

Pls advise

mokjohnson
03-12-2001, 03:31 PM
hey , bro i try her when she was very new in gL,not bad though
she blow until i cum man.that time she was oni few days in Gl

mokjohnson
03-12-2001, 03:35 PM
Hi,I have try this famous singtel girl in GL house 6 since so many friends and cheong kakis had said that she is a commando in bed.
I confirm u that she is indeed a super commando.She provide special good service.(really)

Occurance:
I waited oni for 5 mins before she came.i think I am lucky loh.She is veri friendly ,hold ur hand and lead u to the room.She help u undress , harass ur little bro , do a bj while undress ur. underwear .she is so horny…lead u on to the bed.licking u around and best she allow frenching kissing with u. make u cannot tahan.she even lick ur toes , fingers .,everywhere. Then do a bj on u , she is so fast and skillful that make u want to cum.she blow in a lot of position.
She also ass rim u, use her hand(with a condom on it) dig ur asshole so shiok.. she is so friendly , make u so comfortable.

Then came the fj , she moaning loudly .make u feel so shiok.She even allow u to cum on her mouth.fj in all positon.

After everything ,she tok cok with u ,hug u ,kiss u like ur gf loh.of coz massage u,at the same time .do a bj again.wow lau.so horny.when she bath with u.she also blow u.ahhhhh.
She is also veri hygence

Btw,she know she is on internet and that why she is so famous.she had fuck by sam leong before,she said to me. She even show me her aids and std booklet.which show she is clear of all sex diseases.done check every month.

Looks:7/10(gt dimples late 20s cute looking)
Bj : 8.5/10
Fj: 8/10
Overall : 8.5/10

u all should try…..

glstunner
03-12-2001, 04:12 PM
No,she fr L2047...Sony

Originally posted by heysammy

is SONY from L1637 tommy's place too?

PaulVanDyk
04-12-2001, 12:38 AM
is singtel fm L16H67??

pendragon_sg
04-12-2001, 05:12 PM
Went to WILLIE's place at L28 last week, can't remember the house number cause my friend brought me there.

Nice & quiet place unlike lorong 14 till 20, which is crowded & not suitable for people who is on a low profile.

They served you drinks for free, nice touch & proceeded to call Singapore ICE.

Almost 15mins later she arrived, she looks good & mature, its like i am going to do it with a mature good looking lady.

Good english she speaks , as if talking to a well educated girl.

Proceeded to strip she & me, & shower. We talk over nothing while doing it & also told her i want 2 shots which she dont mind doing as long its within the time limit. After coming out from the shower she dried up for me & proceeded to do the main business.

One thing i noticed she makes an irritating moaning sound? Ah if only she dont do that.

She starts to french with me while i am standing with she standing on the raised paltform bed. Slowly she starts to go down from my neck to the nipples & the dick. 1st time i got blowed while standing up. Blowed for a good 10mins before i let it go into her mouth while she continuing to apply the vaccum suction on my dick.

Told me to rest on the bed & she in the toilet getting rid of my cum saying that its thick .... heh heh heh .... listerine herself & came back to me.

With me lying on the bed, she continued her work on me & suck my dick to kingdom cum. Did with her 69, she on top & i below, lick her pussy till my tongue starts to cram up hahahahaha. She also rode me on top, she facing me, facing the side & with her back facing me. Since she was the one taking the lead, i didnt bother to do missionary & or doggie her & let her have all the fun saying how good i was, blah blah blah & how good she feels.

As time is running out, she starts to blow me raw again & i proceeded to cum in her mouth soon enough.

We chat a little after that complimenting each other, she prefer doing 69 with she underneath & the guy above if she is to get an orgasm. Also when fucking she underneath instead where she can concentrate to enjoy the feeling & get some orgasms. Alos said the 2nd time i CIM my sperm still thick again *grin* it was sticking at her mouth & she got a hard time getting rid of them hahahaha

overall she is exactly the same experience as i had with singtel before, except singtel wanna did your ass with her fingers. Fucking is good when you just wanna lay down on bed & let them do everything for you. But the feeling of pleasure is somewhat not all there as i prefer the bf & gf type of fucking. With singtel i wont see her again but with ICE maybe i might want to see her again & tell her what i really want to have when fucking with her. She better stop that irritating sound she makes, starts to french & kiss better & be loving & cuddly instead of wild abandon sex that some pple might want.

So far the only girl i like so far with a romantic & loving service is Armani. Not good looking but likes getting down at & she kisses you tenderly, she loves a good lick on her breast, she just want a romantic & loving sex can do TWICE too if you tell her earlier. ICE is better looking than armani by the way.

the end.

clover
05-12-2001, 12:20 AM
Went down today to seek out Singtel, however at 1637 found out that she is off and only be back in a few days time. Asked for Yan Er but also off... sigh.

Walked over to Tommy's (he has always good recommendations) and called for Singapore Ice, but before she could come, Zhen Zhen came out so called her.

Zhen Zhen (L18 something)
Not very pretty, like your Ah Soh (younger version) next door. Doesn't use much make up. Body wise very loaded, original "C" cups I think.
Starts with hot BBJ in shower and then hot session with a lot of licks. Her service is really excellent, not rushed but with a lot of effort. What I cannot tahan is her moans - in the beginning very sexy but later, very put off. Also, her pace is very fast, don't allow you to do anything. Come to think of it, no time to do anything, just lie back and enjoy!!!
She allows 2 shots. If you let her know earlier, she will pace you so that there is enough time. Tried frenching her, but she doesn't seem to want to cooperate. She prefers to be in charge.
I think her service is in the 8/10 category, but I find it a little exagerated. Prefer slow and GF type, her's was more of an orgy oriented session - still very good!

On the way out, Tommy asked me to look at the next girl that came - Yoki. Man, she really has a CFM look and that will be my next target.

Overall an 8.

easykey78
05-12-2001, 09:38 AM
anybody tried the girl b4? looks pretty to me when i was at tommy's place. pls give an FR of her and violet.

bernie
05-12-2001, 10:35 PM
hi all bro. can u guys ls tel me wher 2 find singtel, amani, ice etc....... all those gd fucks? dey from the 40 group or 150 group? plks enlighten me cos i m jus introduced 2 dis site by my fren after cheonging 4 the past few yrs. n wher is tommys place? thanks all bro

05-12-2001, 11:29 PM
They belong to the $150/cat & $40/cat belong to the thai gals.

whizzard
07-12-2001, 11:15 PM
Pendragon

So, you enjoyed your session with Spore Ice. She was my favourite gal in the past. The fact that she speaks English helped. In terms of looks, I think she is quite good, considering that she is no more "sap pat yah yee" (18, 22).

Her service is one of the best you can find in GL plus she has the looks as compared to Singtel (no flames plse Singtel fans!) - my personal opinion.

I have since moved on to others and haven't found one that beats her service yet. AB is a thorough professional and looks better but can't touch Spore Ice's service level. However, her service is one of the better ones around.

Anyone to recommend who doesn't turn down 2 shots? I need the 2nd shot to get satiated though there were occasions in which I couldn't get it off a 2nd time (that's when the gals aren't that attractive).

Have been trying to get "Pai Sheet" (White Ice) but unsuccessful thus far. Saw her one day but my mind was set on another gal hence missed the chance to try.

Piling8
07-12-2001, 11:17 PM
This is my FR on SONY

Went cheonging today at 820pm L20H47
OKT recommend Sony; ok lah Try lor
Quite standard service; try CIM no good tactics
leave no choice do it doggy ; found her pussy Big and losse for a 22yr old; maybe BS her age
Commend : good in complex; smooth and tender tits; nice butt
not playful; too robotic.
For release stress ok la
for enjoyment ( considered) no second try for me. thank you

whizzard
07-12-2001, 11:36 PM
Piling*

How do you rate Sony's looks? Compared to those whom you have tried before? How abt the house gals at L20H47 e.g. AB and LV. How does Sony compare to them in terms of looks and does she allow 2nd shots?

Piling8
08-12-2001, 12:17 AM
Hi Whizzard

Compare with Ab,LV
SOny looks beat them becos she no makeup
But face hv some flakes

Can be chicky if u in the mood

whizzard
08-12-2001, 12:52 AM
Piling

Tks for the feedback. If you like service and looks, try Siao Hui. She is tanned, slim bod but decent sized boobs. Service is quite good, 2 shots, frenching, 69, CIM, etc. Looks are subjective but to me definitely above average.

whizzard
09-12-2001, 01:24 AM
FR on Wen Fang.

After a few weeks of celibacy due to work exigencies, I managed to return to the pleasure lanes aka GL this afternoon.

Asked for Theresa but was told sick for a day. Siau Hui was still not back yet. Pai Sheet had to wait. Wen Fang too. Anyway, told OKT that I'd wait for either one. Before I could take my 2nd ciggy, she told me that Wen Fang was on the way.

Hmm, what luck I thot to myself. Wen Fang the legend herself, and she was not my only choice but one of my choices. When she came in, the 1st thing that struck me was her eyes - very Lucy Liu and Lum May Yee type i.e. single eyelid slittly type. In fact, if you were to ask me, I'd say she looks like a miniature version of Lucy Liu other than the fact that her ass really potrudes and her famed silicon implants are indeed silicon implants.

When we entered the room, she started stripping off and she was wearing G-Strings. I felt that she was over-rated in terms of looks. Anyway, she is still quite good looking though. We went for a shower and she gave me a BJ there. Later, when we finished cleaning, I let her take the lead and just laid back. She basically gave me a cat-bath. I asked whether we could do 2 shots but she said she doesn't do seconds. Anyway, she went on with a CIM and proceeded to AR but I stopped her as I don't really get any high out of it. She then continued CIM and after some time I told her I was ready to blow. She nodded but continued sucking with increased tenacity. I shot my load into her and thot to myself, well that's $150 spent and I didnt even get to screw her.

After washing her mouth she came back and offered me a massage. We basically did some small talk abt her recent Bangkok and Pattaya trip and I shared with her my own holidays. Surprise surprise, she asked me to turn over and proceeded to cat-bath me again. Well, well, she appears willing to compromise. Well, being a second shot and the fact that I didnt get my usual cig break to recover, my bro was feeling a little tired initially. However, he soon stirred to life and she continued her SOP cat-bath and BBBJ. I then suggested that she lied back and that its my turn to service her. Gave her nipples and her breast some "tongue fu" as well as her well used cave. After sufficient warming up, I went up again on her breasts and frenched her. I proceeded with a missionary and she was much more responsive now, with the groans increasing with my tempo until I unloaded into her. Too bad I didn't get to doggie her but I didn't want to break the rhythmn.

Overall, her service is quite SOP due in part to her initial reluctance for a 2nd shot (I did my bit to train her to be more service oriented for whoever else's future benefit besides my own immeidate one). Would I try her again, hmmm ...... I still feel she is over-rated. My own tried and proven ones i.e. good service coupled with good looks would still be my preference.

Would I try her again? Well, yes if those whom I ask for are not available.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and big boobs but hairy and petite)
BBBJ: 7/10 (pretty SOP other than a hardworking tongue)
AR: never tried
FJ: SOP
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes

taihuat
09-12-2001, 12:47 PM
hi , i can i have the telephone number for house lor16-10?
thank you.
have try yan er, service sop but playful. look ok around 6.5.

JaguarLuv
09-12-2001, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by taihuat
hi , i can i have the telephone number for house lor16-10?
thank you.
have try yan er, service sop but playful. look ok around 6.5.

How is her moaning skill?

LUSTJUICE
11-12-2001, 10:32 AM
Bro whizzard

Like your comment, the fact is that a lot of chicks are overated by either the OKT themselves or the Bros in the forum (no flaming, just personal opinion).

In terms of looker and skill, which chick is your all time preference?

Regards,
Lust

whizzard
12-12-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by LUSTJUICE
Bro whizzard

Like your comment, the fact is that a lot of chicks are overated by either the OKT themselves or the Bros in the forum (no flaming, just personal opinion).

In terms of looker and skill, which chick is your all time preference?

Regards,
Lust

LustJuice

That's a difficult question you posed. There was one who looked damn good and though her service was SOP, she did agree to 2nd shots. However, she has retired from the scene more thana year ago and time has erased her name from my memory banks.

Have been flitting around a fair bit, trying to sample the wonderful diversity in pleasure land. It depends on my mood. Sometimes, I may look for the more familiar gals if I want to chat a bit. Others, when I am damn horny for a screw with a looker, I will try the names that has been circulated around (e.g. Wen Fang). Wish I could give you a name but I am still looking for that elusive one.

Piling8
13-12-2001, 01:22 AM
hi whizzard,

This is my FR on Chelsea L22H26

Went to meet friend there this evening ard 730pm
Derby,Villa,Chelsea is available..

Villa and Chelsea is regular to me,so act blurr that i know them ; start chatting with my kaikee, then we discuss who to take who;
the girls start picking as we asked them who they want to play ,,
Hee hee Goodness Gracious Me ;both requested to serve me ( I Blush) hahaha.
Finally Kaikee chosen Villa ( She hv Bigger Tits) ; my kaikee need the milk..hahah
So Left with Chelsea , She take me by the hand and we go in room and ACTION.
She is so eager to please tonight(eventhough i and her hv at least 5 time play).
This time i do it raw all the way ; to the extend download in her pusy deep deep
She just don't want to let go ;SO SHIOK
Really like long lost lover feeling tonight.

Sorry if i m blunt in statment tonight; it just too emotional SHIOK this time...
Very Pleased and Relax and Rememberance..........

NB; Chelsea and Leeds can pair up to play double ; Chelsea say she pair up well with Leeds ; invite me to try and she make sure Majestic Service...

rabitsu
17-12-2001, 09:28 AM
Shit, Chelsea beat Liverpool 4-0

sguser
18-12-2001, 02:08 AM
Ok, let me do some contribution.

Went to L28, Willie's place yesterday nite. Have a bad feeling of not getting the gal i'm looking for. I was rite, most of ang-pai had gone back for holiday. Even Willie is off too. Anyway, stick around 2c any nice one drop in. Saw 1 quiet chio gal from Willie's place attending a hse call. Later, the place was like ghost town. (Next time don cum during public holiday eve.)
After 1 hr, feeling really sian.....take the pick from OKT recommendation. They recommend Lily (the chio gal i saw just now.)
Waited and finally she is back......then we procede to the room. As usual, she strip i strip. Have some informal talk. Went into the bathroom, bath me throughly...then hot water bbbj. After bathing, ask me to lie down and she start licking. One thing that turn me off is, she lick and use tissue to wipe off her saliva. Then procede bbbj, less then 5 min, ask me to rode her. Trying to french her but she avoid, another turn off. Just rode and finish it. After cumming, she offer a massage.....then procede to bath.

Ratings for Lily:
Looks: 7
Boobs: small
Body: 6 small frame size
BBBJ: 3. SOP
Ar: NA
FJ: 3
Overall: 3. she could be better. (If u are service oriented, aviod her, if go for look can try)

:(

robintan
18-12-2001, 12:31 PM
Hi bro...I new to this . Can Anyone here kind enough to organise a outing to gl. Alone kind of shy leh. me no exp in gl only HC. So i think there some different rite. Kindly advice.

Romanto
20-12-2001, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by robintan
Hi bro...I new to this . Can Anyone here kind enough to organise a outing to gl. Alone kind of shy leh. me no exp in gl only HC. So i think there some different rite. Kindly advice.

U shy? Not shy in HC?
OK anyone wanna cheong GL at 22 Dec 7~9pm, we could make ourself ease to have fun at that time. Most probably gather at Tommy house L16H37 or at Kopi tiam along the lorong or oppsite side of food stall just beside the Esso(is it Esso or Mobil?)

Make your suggestion for this cumming holidays before Christmas fuck in GL.

PinkPanther
20-12-2001, 06:20 AM

21-12-2001, 01:20 AM

Will be at Tommy's place 1637 on 21/12/01 after work about 6pm, how about it?

Romanto
22-12-2001, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by 6969

Will be at Tommy's place 1637 on 21/12/01 after work about 6pm, how about it?

Hello brother 6969,
I know u're in the forum, any FR from GL?

22-12-2001, 12:43 AM
Just post a trend on MJ, go have a look.

Romanto
22-12-2001, 02:10 AM
Hello to all shy & newbie,
Tomorrow will be going to Tomy house, anyone wanna join me are welcome. Will be at GL around 6:30pm to 9:30pm, just name the location where u're comfortable with.

Enjoy your Christmas fucking.:)

sextronics
22-12-2001, 04:06 AM
any FR on Yoki?

Romanto
23-12-2001, 12:12 PM
I was in Tommy house at 8pm, however seen no one except Tommy & house kepper. Never get to meet 6969 & newbie, 6969 will onlt there at 10pm after read his message.

I left Tommy place at 9:20pm, saw many cheongster during that time. Sextronics were u there during that time?

Wanted to try MJ but she was busy, was reccomend JoYi to me.
I couldn't recall when I first saw her, when in the room it suddently came into my mind she was the girl I had before in small michelle house.
She really looks good with her clothes, but could see her tummy after stripped. Although C cup boobs & small frame size, I would rate her figures at 5.5~6 dosen't look good in 150 class. But her licking skill really make me very shiok, her licking was among the best in 150 category. After non-stop of 20mins pumping still cannot cum, then she offer me handjob. After hand shake for a while told her to use her mouth. She can really keep sucking non stop until I shoot my load into her mouth. Feel so good when my small brother inside her juicy mouth.

JoYi rating,
Looks : 6.5
Body : 5.5( only looks good with her clothes 7.5)
Boobs : C cup
Licking & Sucking: 7~8 (CIM)
FJ : 5 (loose cannot cum)

sextronics
23-12-2001, 05:14 PM
yoz~
i wasn't there last night.
i was watching the lord of the ring in lido.
when i got home, was already 2am+ then i saw your message.
haha
pai seh. we organize 1 more lah. (^_^)
we have all the time in the world to screw around~
LONG LIVE GEYLANG~

by the way, how old r u? you might wana pm me to tell me. =)

Romanto
23-12-2001, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by sextronics
yoz~
pai seh. we organize 1 more lah. (^_^)
we have all the time in the world to screw around~
LONG LIVE GEYLANG~

by the way, how old r u? you might wana pm me to tell me. =)

Hello! I was born in the year of Rabbit.:D
Age doesn't matter to me, as long we all got the same lust & desire for woman.
Now I only frequent GL once a month....max 3 times in a month. Cos my lust in GL had going down alittle.

cuntking
24-12-2001, 04:20 AM
I was at Tommy's place at 950pm, saw 6969 who asked if I was Romanto.

Heard that Lord of the Ring is a great show.

Yo brothers, next time you guys go Tommy's pl, let me non leh

MIB38
24-12-2001, 03:29 PM
Yes she from there.. she going back for one month on 120102 ..
Originally posted by PaulVanDyk
is singtel fm L16H67??

sextronics
24-12-2001, 11:34 PM
yoz. yeah man. you got it right. we share the same vision. haha
LUST & DESIRE haha

hope to try singtel. never try before.:cool:

MikeElliot
25-12-2001, 01:59 AM
Hi Bros,

Willies' place is L28. Any idea wat the hse no.?

Is Singapore Ice from this outlet?
Can I book her to Hotel 81?
Wat is the charges like? S$150 + hotel room?

Thanks.....

Originally posted by sguser
Ok, let me do some contribution.

Went to L28, Willie's place yesterday nite.
:(

sextronics
25-12-2001, 02:01 AM
u can't book her out to hotel81.
it's illegal.

JaguarLuv
25-12-2001, 02:27 AM
Singtel sure sounds good. So far I had not heard a single bad FR about her. All the FRs are making me itchy :D but she did so many raws :eek: that it is scaring me just to think of it :(

Hmm.. to be or not to be...

MikeElliot
25-12-2001, 03:08 AM
Hi Buddies,

Sorry I'm new to GL. Need Advise.

U mean we have to do it in their room? Or hotel?

I once book a gal "Star" in the hotel through a lady OKT.
Is it safe? Or is it they do it illegal?

Thanks......a lot...

u can't book her out to hotel81.
it's illegal.

sextronics
25-12-2001, 03:29 AM
do inside his room at GL lah.
only can do in red light district.

if you want to do in hotel81, find freelancers or whatever.
but no safe.
GL is the most safe place like what sammy always says. lol

25-12-2001, 04:33 AM
yo bro mike, hotels are all illegal. Lucky you never kana raid.

Those houses with big numbers are the legal one. They have their own rooms. L16H37 is recommended for clean bed sheets just like the hotels

Originally posted by MikeElliot
Hi Buddies,

Sorry I'm new to GL. Need Advise.

U mean we have to do it in their room? Or hotel?

I once book a gal "Star" in the hotel through a lady OKT.
Is it safe? Or is it they do it illegal?

Thanks......a lot...

sextronics
25-12-2001, 03:05 PM
to add on to bro 6969 previous message,
big RED number. hehe:cool:

Romanto
27-12-2001, 12:39 AM
On christmas night went to GL with brother Robintan, after the session with Jacqueline went for D24 durian makan.

We were at GL at 6pm, went for makan then scrolling around the Lorong to digest our stomach. Finally settle at L20H33. Went in & greet by the OKT, the interior of the house looks new & clean to me. After a few phone call arrangement from the lady OKT, finally got a girl name Jacqueline. Brother Robintan got a girl earlier than me, but he is not very happy after the session with XuiWen.

As for me, I'm satisfy with Jacqueline when I first saw her standing infront of me. She is about 162cm, slim body & nice looking ass.
In the bath room, she washed me thoroughly especially my private part. She looks pretty, but not stunning especially when she tigh up her hair. The best are are shown when she was licking with her hands stroking & tickering my balls & dick. OOhhh...make my little brother hard as rock. Immediately my hands start to explore her smooth tender body. The moment she put her mouth onto my little brother, I was in 7eleven. She was licking & sucking my little brother slowly with her tongue swiming like a fish making me wanted to explode into her warm juicy mouth. While I was enjoying myself, I could see her pussy was very well trim and start rubbing & sliding my fingers inside her virginal. I was astronishing by her slow lickering tactics with her tongue bathing my dick bringing me to the height of sexual sensation. And I turn her butt with her cunt facing my face, I stick my tongue into her juicy pussy cat. She was wet and grap my dick asking me to start pumping her. I could see she was enjoying herself with me thrusting deeply inside her. I was really feeling extremely sensuous with the rythm of my dick tighthen with every thrust, and finally I shoot all my load inside her cunt.
I was immerse totally with all lust & passion for the whole session with Jacqueline.

Rating for Jacqueline:
Looks: 6~7(not very good when she tight up her hair)
Body & figures: 7(slim body,smooth skin with firm ass)
Boobs: slightly smaller than C cup.
Cunt: nice trimmed bush.
BJ: 7.5~8( i enjoy her slow licking & sucking tactics)
FJ: 7 feeling very shiok lah
Overall: 7 (unfortunately cannot kiss her leh)

May be next time tried her again to kiss her.

MikeElliot
27-12-2001, 12:40 AM
Hi bros & buddies,

Thanxs for all yr advise. Lucky never kena caught.

So S$150 include gal & room charges? Or need to pay extra?

Happy cheonging & Happy New Year.

Originally posted by 6969
yo bro mike, hotels are all illegal. Lucky you never kana raid.

Those houses with big numbers are the legal one. They have their own rooms. L16H37 is recommended for clean bed sheets just like the hotels

:p

cuntking
27-12-2001, 01:00 AM
yap include everything, from hot tea to condom.

unless you feeling rich tip the gal, OKT, housekeeper and driver lor ....... jus kidding, dun spolit market

Hi bros & buddies,

Thanxs for all yr advise. Lucky never kena caught.

So S$150 include gal & room charges? Or need to pay extra?

Happy cheonging & Happy New Year.

limrayson
27-12-2001, 10:59 AM
anyone tried Ping Ping from 1649 ? she looks nice but small sized and she has nice complexion

rabitsu
27-12-2001, 11:03 AM
Any rating on Ping Ping?.
Is she new?.

MIB38
27-12-2001, 11:29 AM
Bro,

Willie's Place is L28H29B

Hi Bros,

Willies' place is L28. Any idea wat the hse no.?

Is Singapore Ice from this outlet?
Can I book her to Hotel 81?
Wat is the charges like? S$150 + hotel room?

Thanks.....

Romanto
31-12-2001, 12:02 AM
Today went to GL again, sigh becos of brother Robin too horny.
Anyway were at GL around 3:30pm with Robin. & finally met with CuntKing.
As we were settle at Tommy house, it could seem that we were the only cheongsters in the house. I was recommended Cola by Tommy, & was told she was only in GL for 6 months. When Cola arrived brother Robin was staring eyes big big with jaws drop. Cola figures are solid as a model would be, definitely one of the best & pretty 150cat in GL.
When naked in the room I was enjoying looking at her wonderful body & her C cup boobs. My little brother already saluting to her naked body. After the quick wash she start to tongue bath on my back, very soon I could feel my butt was being raid by her juicy tongue...oooh can't imagine the sensation.
When she turn me on my back, she hug me tight with her mouth & tongue swim like a fish all over my chest. Very soon my little brother was inside her warm & juicy mouth.....wah damn bloody shiok with her tongue flickering my brother head. As the sensation was continuing till so great that my little brother was dripping with the love juice. After almost 25mins of her tongue job with her hands rubbing my dick trying to make me cum earlier, but me won't gave up so easily without penetrating her loving pussy cat. While she cap my little brother & rode me like a cowboy with her moan softly near my ear. Ahhhh......My little brother was being squeeze hard in her cunt. She was really squeezing her pussy cat so tight to my brother head. As she was trying to ride me hard, she was getting tired & asked me to pump her straight. WOW......she is still so tight while I keep puping inside her pussy cunt, me brother head was feeling little pain after 10mins of non-stop thrusting.
Asked her to turn into doggy & I grap her fleshy butt thrusting her from behind. Ahhh....this is much better while i squeeze her neheh from behind & pump her like crazy. Finally brother came & spit out the last drop of love potion. It was a enjoyable session with her on the bed.

Cola rating:
Face: 7~7.5 (little makeup)
Figures: 7.5 Slender body like model
Boobs: C cup
BBBJ: 7.5
Licking: 7
FJ: 7(keep squeezing her cunt, damn fucking tight till diffcult to thrust)
Overall:7
She will try to make u cum earlier during her BJ with HJ rubbing your dick. I could say she is pretty unfortunately don't allowed u to kiss her( saying that not hygiene).

robintan
31-12-2001, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Romanto
[B]Today went to GL again, sigh becos of brother Robin too horny.
Anyway were at GL around 3:30pm with Robin. & finally met with CuntKing.

sure sure...u not horny then go for wat...wat a FR...damn she dun allow kissing???aiyo must train her

Ah Dez
31-12-2001, 02:34 AM
wat??.. u both.. all horny lah!!..
humm... u all never try any other stances other than missionary n doggie???..
alamak.. u guys should go read kama sutra..

robintan
31-12-2001, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Y so many stance.....shiok can already wat....if I got the whole nite...sure buy the book and slowly try all the stance...1hrs wat do u expect

Ah Dez
31-12-2001, 03:34 AM

Y so many stance.....shiok can already wat....if I got the whole nite...sure buy the book and slowly try all the stance...1hrs wat do u expect

haha... okok...
the bottom line is.. as long as u shiok, can aredi..

robintan
31-12-2001, 03:36 AM

haha... okok...
the bottom line is.. as long as u shiok, can aredi..

U also know huh? then complain wat...hmmm see cuntking here but he silent...maybe still writng his FR

cuntking
31-12-2001, 05:21 AM
you got ah, lend me leh ..... or you teach me a few when we meet on 31st

sextronics
31-12-2001, 08:33 AM
tonight last bang of the year at tommy's house issit?
what time har?

Ah Dez
31-12-2001, 08:58 AM
tonight last bang of the year at tommy's house issit?
what time har?

Yah... time ah.. official time is 1830 at target's location , remember to bring your weapon fully loaded for live firing!!!!!
:D

LousyTu
31-12-2001, 10:46 AM
I got palmasutra....if you want.

Originally posted by cuntking

LousyTu
31-12-2001, 10:52 AM

LousyTu
31-12-2001, 11:01 AM
wah lag double post.....sorry

cuntking
31-12-2001, 02:53 PM
ok cool I bring my plam lor

Originally posted by LousyTu

Romanto
01-01-2002, 01:39 PM

Perhaps U should let us watch your kang fu of kama sutra, so to enlighten us not only the skills also to amplified us the knowledge
of sex intellectually.

Romanto
01-01-2002, 01:43 PM
Hey U guys(Ah Dez, Robin & Cuntking) really make me lacking far far behind away from all of your message posted.

I think it's going to be very hard times for me to catch up with u guys.

Romanto
01-01-2002, 02:02 PM
The last bang of the year was really a pissed off experience the first time I had a lousy session(in 150cat) in the year 2001.
I will post the FR in the thread "Christ2 last bang of year 2001"
The total session in the room at Tommy house with Christ2 took me 75mins. She really got some attitdue problems in serving me, which I don't know what about others got from hers.

Well what I could say, she is only 3days in GL hope that she will improve her service in the future.

Ah Dez
01-01-2002, 02:06 PM
I slept till now eh..
not so much thinking abrt the 150.. but the 40 again..

Romanto
01-01-2002, 05:11 PM
Sigh......still tired after the countdown.

Tonight then put up the FR with Christ2.

robintan
01-01-2002, 10:09 PM
Lol me just wake up u know...

Ah Dez
01-01-2002, 10:16 PM
oh man.... start work 2omolo..
shheess....
when can chiong again

Romanto
05-01-2002, 04:55 AM
As our GL Ranger special task force had planned for an assault on Friday night in the earlier meetings.

Targets : GL150 gal (MJ, Star, Chelsear, Sugar, new ZhenZhen)
Time : 6:30pm
GL Ranger assault team : 1st battalion GL Company
Team members : CuntKing(CO), Ah Dez(W.S), Robin(Chief Ins),
Romanto(Recon. S), Let have Fun(Ammo S),
watergun(Ranger), ??(Ranger)....etc cannot recall name.

Due to heavy enemy firing our Chief Instructor was wounded during our tour of duty in GL on new year eve. He was awarded in I.C.U. for a week to regain back his physical state.
To replenish the casualty loss of the task force, reinforcement was called in for the assault on Friday.

Our CO & W.S(weapon specialist) with his kaki had reached the destination earlier to deploy the team in preparation for the attack & to secured the area. Immediately I was called in for the reconnaissance to explore our targets before the strike.
With the heavy communication between our infiltrator, reliable information was told that the targets will appeared in any time. By command of CO, the strike team W.S quickly preformed a final inspection on all the weapons to be fully loaded with ammunition.
To execute the strike in precise accuracy without wasting of ammo & to reduce the casualty. Team CO brief the strike team to emphasize the planned of Kama Sutra with diagrams to individual members.
After the reconnaissance I returned to our holding base & reported to team CO.
"Sir, enemy approaching 500m at West direction".
"Ranger, suppression fire" CO shouted. "Own time own target carry on".
To our surprise we had underestimate our enemy fire, very soon ammunitions were exhausted. Without fear CO commanded "Charge!".
Very soon each had charged up to his opponent & engaged in unarmed commbat to fights for survival with the primitive weapon.
As the fights were scattered on the battle ground, CO & lets have fun taking turn assault with the legendary MJ.
Ah Dez(weapon specialist) were busy dog fighting with enemy ZhenZhen(new).
Ranger Water Gun continue the bayonet fighting with Star till sweat also no cum, cos his bayonet was shield with scabbard no feelings at all.
Our Kaki Ranger, take up the challenge with Chelsear in no mercy.

With all the shout & cried from both strike team & the chio ennemy, I ambush myself not be spoted by the big neh Sugar.
Slowly when I saw an enemy approaching, could clearly saw her oversized SBO hanging infront the chest.
Silently without any noise I pounced savagely on her back.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
To be continued

robintan
05-01-2002, 05:06 AM
damn ur story telling improve....So ur second part still writing isiit??good effort man...no wonder take damn long to write..waiting for ur next one

LousyTu
05-01-2002, 09:30 AM
damn ur story telling improve....So ur second part still writing isiit??good effort man...no wonder take damn long to write..waiting for ur next one

Agreed...... at least there is some good use for the NS training he received :)

robintan
05-01-2002, 09:41 AM

Agreed...... at least there is some good use for the NS training he received :)

lol...the government must be damn happy that after we out of army still put all the training to pratise;...lol

LousyTu
05-01-2002, 10:33 AM
Where's part II..... waiting to read ..... impatiently :)

Ah Dez
05-01-2002, 10:36 AM
Where's part II..... waiting to read ..... impatiently

Haha, i think everyone is tired aft a long day, plus there is work 2molo, i guess.
Well.. my zhen zhen.. let me think wat i want to write first.
I gian tio sugar... maybe i go down later....:D

LousyTu
05-01-2002, 10:50 AM
I going at 1pm today. Want to meet up and fight the enemies together ?

hehehe now I also starting to talk like that :)

Ah Dez
05-01-2002, 11:08 AM
I going at 1pm today. Want to meet up and fight the enemies together ?

hehehe now I also starting to talk like that :)

maybe i go at 3, just a bang n i got to go.

Ah Dez
05-01-2002, 06:34 PM
Got an order from our CO to fall in in tommy's house, locating at 24 degrees to the south,lorong 16 house 37.
At 0600 hours , i arrived and found that i was the only one there. So i wait for a while watch some Tv . Soon, Cuntking arrived, followed by lets have fun. Sat down while waiting for romanto to arrive, we discuss who to launch the assault.
At 0630 hours , Whole squad is there, with a few new comers, excluding Robin,who was away on medical leave.
so the team consist of Cuntking,Ah Dez,WaterGun,Lets Have Fun and another guy who has yet to contribute to the team's forum plus romanto who was on his way down .
Then Osama Bin Tommy , told us that 1 terriorst is aredi here and she is Zhen Zhen bin abu bakear. So after some discussion, I was voted to go test her out. She gave me a small smile n while holding my hand, we proceeded into the interrigation room.
Once inside, she start talking asking how old am i, i replied that age doesnt matter,skills matters. As i had been practicing my Qi Gong for the past 2 days, things seems to be coming my way. So she undress herself, then she came to undress me.After getting my uniform off, she hold my hand and pull me into the shower.
She seems rather small size, kind of like 157cm tall,50+kg, sweet smile and red hair.
In the shower, she said that there r 3 zhenzhen in the enemy terriotry and she is the youngest at 21.
After the shower, we clean ourselves and she ask me to see if her hair is nice as she spend $400 on it. Took a look and said no bad and after a short chat. Time for action to begin.
She start to lick my chest, upwards to my ear . I slower start to move my hand around her 2 bombs. Not really big , a cupful for me.Wanted to move down, but alas no fingering . So continue to play with her 2 bombs and she slowly start to lick my chest and down to my tummy , to my groin area then to my knees, not bad quite arousing, but unable to get my much high and i think she realize that.So she start to lick up wards and met my little brother ready in action.She slowly teast him, giving is small touches with her tongue before starting to bbbj me.As she suck, she uses her tongue to play with it in her mouth.
As i was unable to take it anymore, i warn her that my brother is getting angry n might just shoot her.So she put on a cap for me and starting riding on me.Start to shake her red hair around as each time she come down.I was rather kind of bored of this kind of submission move, so after 5mins, decided to ask if she got any other pattern. She said anything up to me. I gave her a smile and know that it is now my time to show my Qi Gong Skills that i had pratice for the past 2 days.
So we start with standing, as she stand in front of me,she slowly guide my brother to visit her base. with 1 leg standing on the bed, 1 leg supported by mine, i start to pump. really shiok, and she start to morn . With each pump,she hugs me tighter. But that was not the end.I got her to hook her 2 legs round my waist and i carried her in midair and start to pump. She hug me tight and swing her hair at my face.I guess she never try this style before. She was kind of soft and she ask me to put her on the bed.Then we continue with me on top. I know this is my weakness as i always tend to end of here. So this time i pump real hard and boy, did she really scream. I was rather afraid that the guys outside thought that something is wrong and might run in the room to provided backup. But who cares, so i pump , frm a slow hard pump, i quicken my pace and at a speed which i think noone can match. she scream louder n louder and grab my hands real tight aft 5mins, i know that i am going to shoot anything, so gave her 1 last damm hard push,she gave 1 last scream and i shot into her.
I roll onto the bed, not tired , just want to lie down. Looking at the celing mirror, she gave me a big smile and roll over to give me a hug. We stayed in this position for about 5 mins, before i tell her that it is time to go.So she clean me up and we proceed to the shower. She compliment me that i got a good build, nice ass n smooth skin, but who cares, just want to know that how she feels. She said that she never tried the suspended style before and ask me where i learn from but i gave her a smile.Then she wash me clean b4 we change into our clothes to leave. before we leave, she ask me if i want her hp num, I said why not,she gave me the num and hug n a kiss, holding my hand, we walk out off the room.

robintan
05-01-2002, 11:32 PM
Ah dez write FR before go GL....so where ur today FR ....U guy eat steamboat today without me hor...next time must give me a traeat okie.....so when the next outing

sextronics
06-01-2002, 12:24 AM
How abt this coming evening cheong tommy's? (^_^)

Ah Dez
06-01-2002, 01:23 AM
Robin, i always write the FR on the following day.
This FR of zhen zhen is wrote after i came back frm tommy's place.
But this girl i try today is damm shiok n i mean damm shiok.
watever pattern u want, she also can do.
1st time, i juz go 1 girl,i enough aredi.

robintan
06-01-2002, 01:23 AM
sunday night????no lah perfer weekday...

Ah Dez
06-01-2002, 01:36 AM
sunday night????no lah perfer weekday...

I thought comfirm tuesday nite? when king comes back.
hehe, i dont post my FR for today first.
but today is damm shiok lah.. i pattern ka liao liao.

robintan
06-01-2002, 01:42 AM
the nite still young leh...post lah...me waiting for ur FR....me very bored lah...come on

Ah Dez
06-01-2002, 01:47 AM
the nite still young leh...post lah...me waiting for ur FR....me very bored lah...come on

I promise tommy not to reveal the girl's name..
but just 1 word..SHIOK!!..
even the girl, as we are doing she was saying "SUANG" which means shiok..
hehe.. today lagi best.

robintan
06-01-2002, 01:51 AM

I promise tommy not to reveal the girl's name..
but just 1 word..SHIOK!!..
even the girl, as we are doing she was saying "SUANG" which means shiok..
hehe.. today lagi best.

huh????dun reveal the girl name????the girl dun want business isiit?...comon lah.....shiok must tell me lah...let me go and try wat

Ah Dez
06-01-2002, 01:53 AM

huh????dun reveal the girl name????the girl dun want business isiit?...comon lah.....shiok must tell me lah...let me go and try wat

U go to tommy's house and as for Ah Dez's recommadation.
u ah, tuesday u go, u know who is the girl liaoz lor!:D

robintan
06-01-2002, 01:55 AM

U go to tommy's house and as for Ah Dez's recommadation.
u ah, tuesday u go, u know who is the girl liaoz lor!:D

pm me lah...y she so special can mention meh???

Romanto
06-01-2002, 02:15 AM

pm me lah...y she so special can mention meh???

Top secret documentation, reliable informations from our infiltrator.
Top secret weapons from the enemy, cannot publish to outsider.

robintan
06-01-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Romanto

Top secret documentation, reliable informations from our infiltrator.
Top secret weapons from the enemy, cannot publish to outsider.

so when I become outside.....must say password or not....

and by the way romanto...stop all this posting and faster write ur FR lah...me still waiting for part 2

Romanto
06-01-2002, 02:22 AM

so when I become outside.....must say password or not....

and by the way romanto...stop all this posting and faster write ur FR lah...me still waiting for part 2

Password locked & safe kept with Tommy.:cool:

U all make me lacking, I must post some messages to keep up with u all.

robintan
06-01-2002, 02:26 AM

Password locked & safe kept with Tommy.:cool:

U all make me lacking, I must post some messages to keep up with u all.

me no FR to write or else I wontbe here waiting for ur Fr faster write lah... me want to read....anyway so monday or tuesday next outing???

Ah Dez
06-01-2002, 02:35 AM

me no FR to write or else I wontbe here waiting for ur Fr faster write lah... me want to read....anyway so monday or tuesday next outing???

Tuesday lah!!..
so when u guys want to go ktv or batam??..
i got to organize eh...

tuesday at 6pm!!.. meet at our BASE for Meeting before launching another attack!!:D

Romanto
06-01-2002, 02:46 AM

Tuesday lah!!..
so when u guys want to go ktv or batam??..
i got to organize eh...

tuesday at 6pm!!.. meet at our BASE for Meeting before launching another attack!!:D

May be CNY can cheong batam, got 1 week holidays.

Ah Dez
06-01-2002, 02:50 AM

May be CNY can cheong batam, got 1 week holidays.

Dont want CNY, i want to collect ANG PAOs eh!!:D

Romanto
06-01-2002, 03:38 AM

Dont want CNY, i want to collect ANG PAOs eh!!:D

U go batam sure can collect ang pao 1.

All the pretty young chicks will wondering at your side as flies.

Romanto
06-01-2002, 05:05 AM
Silently without any noise I pounced savagely on her back, I grapped her oversized chest. Used my right hand holding on her soft water bomb to disffuse it, while my the other hand struggling to unload all her armoured fittings. With her strong inhalation she manage to snatch my hidden bayonnet with her tender lips. Fiercely she cram on my bayonnet, the sliding of her moist tongue making it shine to it razor sharp tip. Gracefully the confrontation with her military proficiency, there were no leniency in between our battle. At soon I was yelling "AAHHHH.....OOHHH"to dissipate ultra agitation for her aggressiveness.

Not to be defeated by her distinguished combat sparring, crossed my legs grasped & locked on her neck. As both of our body gradually collided, the softness of the disffused melon bomb pressed tensely onto my chest. Without hesitation I engulf her huge swinging bomb in my palms with extreme accuracy, she turned from the fierceness to her erection. She kneel on her knee, tasted the sweetness of my sharp bayonett. Looking at her smooth milky melon bomb, I bent over to bite the bomb tips . Through the continuious milking she responded to stuffocate with my face deep on her chest. We rolled to get in advantage for the assult to gain the greatest offensive positions.

In inspirations from the Kama Sutra combat strategy, swiftly I changed to attack her secret weapon located in between the legs. She groan as my tongue slip & burrow her mistery weapon. Slavishly she sucked as my bayonett would quench her thirst. TO stopped my tongue from further penetration, she started to flood her secret weapon trying to shut the openings. She knew that with my skill sooner or later she would not be able to lounge her weapon to over power me. Quickly she plunge her mouth deep on my bayonett. By force I hold onto my bayonett with one hand, not to compromise to her plots. To free myself............................................ .................................................. ...................................

To be continued Part III

robintan
06-01-2002, 05:48 AM
damn u lah so short only...u want to break to how many part huh???
so part 3 tomorrow??? or later??

regak
07-01-2002, 02:40 PM
29/12 went to Geylang while waiting for my flight to leave at mid-night. Wnated to screw Ka Leng based on your feedback in the forum. Arrived at around 7.30 p.m. to L28H31B (If I recall correct) OKT was Mikael (he said) asked for Ka Leng, OKT tells I had 2 wait she only just got another customer. OKT ask if Malay (bummi) will do and I say fine depends on what u bring, come back after a lot of phone calls and say NO Malays right now. OK with Chines - Is say depends - Comes with Hello Kitty after waiting for 10 minutes.

Hello Kitty is nice but no a looker, but I felt kind of conneted so I say yes. Got downstairs, end of the corridor room, spacious and nice mirrior arrangements. Hello Kitty turns out to be Malay Chines from Ipoh and seems to be comfortable with the fact that I know Malaysia very well (having lived there for 5 yrs.) She is based in L20 and is about 25 - 28 yrs old I guess.

She looks quite fit and trim but actually have a little cute belly, quite small tits A cups and a nice ass, more of that later.

we start in the shower and she cleans my A-hole real well so I know what's comming. No sucking in the shower which was a dissapointment (the night before I had a Mongolian girl from 4 floors-of whores all night, hence my dick needed some extra stimulation).

Anyway - Bedtime - Hello Kitty is very accomodation and sucks dick for a looong time, moves on to AR with me on the back pointing legs into air like a woman taking it on. Ask me toi stand doggy style and really eat my ass hole and force her tounge inside, sensational feeling, that was too much almost I could not even feel if I had a hard on anymore I had to look ;).

Anyway contious her on top riding very well but after couple of miutes she got tired, me on top boring, time for the joker - Doggy her ass is soo sexy and I come after pumping her from behind after maybe 2 minutes.

All in all - Hello Kitty
Looks 5/10
Attitude 6/10
French n/a
BBBJ 7/10
AR 9/10
FJ 6/10
All-in-all 6/10

Would I go again - No, many chines girls always so cold I'm getting tired of that like GF style better. There is so many in Geylang so why take her again. BUT if limited stock or other city sure Hello Kitty knows her job and she is all in all quite OK.

cuntking
08-01-2002, 05:16 AM
Yo bro romanto, where is part 3???

Well done special task force, looks like our FRs are improving (but still not up to old forums standard) ....... so need to carry on f..king at GL and posting Frs.

Ah Dez
08-01-2002, 10:30 AM
Kind of lost the mood to write anymore FRs .
You guys should know rite, i went to tommy's house for 12th consecitive days.. today going to be the 13, everytime 2 shots, soo should have at least 20 FR to write.
But i kind of sick. Romanto also no mood to write anymore.
i need some inspriration, then yesterday tommy show me some of kaixin's work.
only 2 word. TOK GONG.....

Fury_Cunt
08-01-2002, 10:34 AM
ah dez, u so oei sai arr...

/me brews some oxtail soup for ah dez :p

jht9686
08-01-2002, 12:58 PM
I am so sorry that I have not made any contribution to this forum even after last Friday gathering in Tommy house. My home pc screwed up now and I dare not post message in office.....

Anyway, I feel very inferior when reading all the FRs by u ppl, my English not so good leh, cannot write so tok gong report....Also, my encounter with Chelsea, though good, but nothing very special, so I was thinking of, instead of posting that, I will post some of the FRs I wrote recently but not yet published in this forum ...what do u guys think?

cuntking
08-01-2002, 01:44 PM
I also agree, yesterday I had Malaysia Ice, not that bad but nothing much to write about. At least now there are others writing so this forum will not miss us.

My summary FR on Malaysia Ice
Looks: 6.5 red hair gal with lots of accessories (unless you like Ah Liao look)
Figure: 7 tall, good boobs (but a bit shaggie)
Bj: 8 good (like using her mouth to play music with a flute)
FJ: 7.5 not bad

Kai Xin good right, he is the FR King, none to compare!!!

Kind of lost the mood to write anymore FRs .
You guys should know rite, i went to tommy's house for 12th consecitive days.. today going to be the 13, everytime 2 shots, soo should have at least 20 FR to write.
But i kind of sick. Romanto also no mood to write anymore.

Romanto
08-01-2002, 02:46 PM
Yo bro romanto, where is part 3???

Well done special task force, looks like our FRs are improving (but still not up to old forums standard) ....... so need to carry on f..king at GL and posting Frs.

Last night too tired, log in the forum somehow i fall asleep infront of the monitor screen.
Need to have more rest, sigh.... need to regain my physical energy.

bernie
08-01-2002, 04:16 PM
hi all bros,
i m new in the 150 n 80 cat. i had cheong most of the 40 cat liao. but dey cant b compared 2 those 80 n 150 cat which u guys described in ur fr.

can enlighten me who 2 cal when i go try out the 80 n 150 cat? preferably gd lookin wif big neh neh n allow 2 shots wif gd service.
pardon me cos i noe my request abit overboard.

pls update me all bros. i will post my fr after tryin .

cheers n gd f--k 4ever...

Ah Dez
09-01-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by bernie
hi all bros,
i m new in the 150 n 80 cat. i had cheong most of the 40 cat liao. but dey cant b compared 2 those 80 n 150 cat which u guys described in ur fr.

can enlighten me who 2 cal when i go try out the 80 n 150 cat? preferably gd lookin wif big neh neh n allow 2 shots wif gd service.
pardon me cos i noe my request abit overboard.

pls update me all bros. i will post my fr after tryin .

cheers n gd f--k 4ever...

U want, Good Service,Good looking, Good service and 2 shots.
Isnt that everything???..
your request is too high, i recommand that u buy a sex toy instead.

The Game
09-01-2002, 01:28 AM

U want, Good Service,Good looking, Good service and 2 shots.
Isnt that everything???..
your request is too high, i recommand that u buy a sex toy instead.

hahahaha.. good one, dez....

Lets have fun
09-01-2002, 01:34 AM
Like wat Ah Dez said your aspiration a little high but give it a try down for your 1st GL150, u may yet find tat elusive girl - lookers, service and all - make your pick and judge yourself! A person's apple may be another's poison!

FRs will tell but like my experience with Singtel, the famed one coming highly recommended, it isn't exactly heavenly and i wouldnt choose her again! Some nice brother may try some good gals but in the end it is your call! Cheers.

Ah Dez
09-01-2002, 01:41 AM
i mean... u just look at it. Good looking,good service, big boobs , 2shots.
isnt that everything??.. i mean, what else can you guys ask for??
oh yes... tight pussy....??
so far, i havent come across such a girl yet. if i find such a girl, i will go bang her everyday.
but i think it wont cost me 150, maybe 500 instead.

lets have fun... u ah, 2molo jamie si bo???

cuntking
09-01-2002, 01:49 AM
big neh neh, Good looking, Good service and 2 shots ......... I go for big neh neh, ok looking (must make me stand lah) and good service, no 2 shots. Go around the forum and read who I recommend lah.

But like wat the brothers said wat suit me, might not suit you.

Moreover what is good looks, like zoe tay or fan wong, CFM look
or cute school gal look?

Good service means what to you?? Me dun like AR leh, u might love it.

Just tell the OKT which type you want lah and see what you get lor.

Lets have fun
09-01-2002, 01:51 AM
really hard choice u know! i really like tis type of foxy sexy look exhibited by Jamie althought that figure hugging wonder figure of Wen Fang is really hard to resist! F..k, maybe call Tommy to call them both cum, whoever cum 1st i will cum on them! Ha, how about u bro, havent decided yet meh, as i have seen ur other posting on another thread on "maybe... maybe maybe". Who will be your next terrorist attack site? Lily, the student rebel or MJ the terrorist leader?

Ah Dez
09-01-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Lets have fun
really hard choice u know! i really like tis type of foxy sexy look exhibited by Jamie althought that figure hugging wonder figure of Wen Fang is really hard to resist! F..k, maybe call Tommy to call them both cum, whoever cum 1st i will cum on them! Ha, how about u bro, havent decided yet meh, as i have seen ur other posting on another thread on "maybe... maybe maybe". Who will be your next terrorist attack site? Lily, the student rebel or MJ the terrorist leader?

Jamie looks good in that tight leather she wore today. Looks like a model to me,but she not my type of girl.
actually tommy gave me a lot of recommadations... he knows wat kind of girl i like, so i see wat he intro to me. So far, the only left is annie,small michelle and lily. but i want to give a shot on mj. Since all of you aredi tried mj, would want to know what is the standard.

Lets have fun
09-01-2002, 01:58 AM
yeah. she really is the darling of the moment! generating heat in the forum and rubbing unto all the brothers who are/were with us in the weekly romp!

Romanto
09-01-2002, 02:04 AM

actually tommy gave me a lot of recommadations... he knows wat kind of girl i like, so i see wat he intro to me. So far, the only left is annie,small michelle and lily. but i want to give a shot on mj. Since all of you aredi tried mj, would want to know what is the standard.

Small MIchelle? Didn't she already retired from GL.

Gary
09-01-2002, 04:50 PM
damn u lah so short only...u want to break to how many part huh???
so part 3 tomorrow??? or later?? bro, eagerly waiting for Sugar part 3. do U know when bro romanto is going to give a pte preview. any action this fri @tommy?

The Game
09-01-2002, 05:25 PM
big neh neh, Good looking, Good service and 2 shots ......... I go for big neh neh, ok looking (must make me stand lah) and good service, no 2 shots. Go around the forum and read who I recommend lah.

But like wat the brothers said wat suit me, might not suit you.

Moreover what is good looks, like zoe tay or fan wong, CFM look
or cute school gal look?

Good service means what to you?? Me dun like AR leh, u might love it.

Just tell the OKT which type you want lah and see what you get lor.

Can agree with you, Cuntking.. Looks like we share the same taste.. big neh but also must 've ze look too.. :D

Gary
09-01-2002, 05:41 PM

hey bro, kaixin's Fr is first class, cannot miss. too bad retired temporarily from GL scene.

Romanto
09-01-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Gary
bro, eagerly waiting for Sugar part 3. do U know when bro romanto is going to give a pte preview. any action this fri @tommy?

Too much of work constrain these few days, all day looking at Comp. screen make my eyes very tired. I always feel sleepy whenever reading or posting messages.

Friday will be mobilize again.
See u there.

sextronics
09-01-2002, 10:49 PM
so who's going to tommy's tomorrow?;)

cuntking
10-01-2002, 12:25 AM
Looks like the GL Special Force will attack again on Friday 11-1-2002 at 1800hrs again.

lets hope that Cheif Trainer robin will be release from his confinement.

Too much of work constrain these few days, all day looking at Comp. screen make my eyes very tired. I always feel sleepy whenever reading or posting messages.

Friday will be mobilize again.
See u there.

Ah Dez
10-01-2002, 01:09 AM
Today got 1 damm lousy fuck frm lily, i think she bad mood today,so i got damm lousy service.. or should i say that i service her.
But nevermind, tommy n cuntking as me to try [aeroplane] Woah!!.. Shiok!!.. a girl that can bad any patten!!.. my fav!!!!!
next on my list would me S[square]

Gary
10-01-2002, 04:37 PM
Looks like the GL Special Force will attack again on Friday 11-1-2002 at 1800hrs again.

Any Ops Brief for ATTACK ?

cuntking
10-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Just wack and bang!!!!!!

Any Ops Brief for ATTACK ?

robintan
11-01-2002, 09:09 AM

lol...I will not be release for today...but I will escape for a few hour to join u guy.....So see u all there

Ah Dez
11-01-2002, 09:25 AM
WoaH... OuR Ex-TraIner Is GoINg toDay...
Got A Few NeWbiEs GoIng AlSo... I tHink i Am GL'S YounGeSt OKT.

robintan
11-01-2002, 09:33 AM
want to meet up eariler to talk cork??? cos I cant stay too late

Romanto
11-01-2002, 12:04 PM
WoaH... OuR Ex-TraIner Is GoINg toDay...
Got A Few NeWbiEs GoIng AlSo... I tHink i Am GL'S YounGeSt OKT.

U might consider your future job as OKT.
Next time go apply for permit & open 1 new house, our gangs would support U.

I think not bad for u, as u got the charms & the girls will give u free sex plus commision + 365 days of orgasm.

Gary
11-01-2002, 12:27 PM
NEW OKT Ah DEZ ?

Good idea. Can I be a shareholder ? We always start a new club & Ah DEZ the OKT with regular postings on Big Bro Sammy site and review of the girls performance and annual GL Oscar Award.

U might consider your future job as OKT.
Next time go apply for permit & open 1 new house, our gangs would support U.

I think not bad for u, as u got the charms & the girls will give u free sex plus commision + 365 days of orgasm.

The Game
11-01-2002, 12:41 PM
good idea.. sure will go & support u one... :D

cuntking
11-01-2002, 01:22 PM
we alreadi talk a lot of cock here

want to meet up eariler to talk cork??? cos I cant stay too late

robintan
12-01-2002, 02:02 AM
we alreadi talk a lot of cock here

Not too much..... add a bit pussy then more shiok

cuntking
12-01-2002, 02:11 AM
u so loud, all the cock and pussy also run away ........... hee hee

but seriously, some times when there are others at T place we must tone down a bit, wait offen other people also don't know. then kana killed ...... die cock stand also don't know why

loud in bed is better ............ ha ha ha

Not too much..... add a bit pussy then more shiok

robintan
12-01-2002, 02:16 AM
but seriously, some times when there are others at T place we must tone down a bit, wait offen other people also don't know. then kana killed ...... die cock stand also don't know why

?????Me blur like sotong....wat u mean???Me alway loud wat....wat to do.....next time just ask the girl to stuff their nei nei into my mouth then I wont be so loud loh

cuntking
12-01-2002, 02:33 AM
what I am saying, talk softer when at T place outside the rooms, as other people (specially those we don't know) are around. Not everyone as open as us ............ Roger?

?????Me blur like sotong....wat u mean???Me alway loud wat....wat to do.....next time just ask the girl to stuff their nei nei into my mouth then I wont be so loud loh [/B]

robintan
12-01-2002, 02:40 AM
what I am saying, talk softer when at T place outside the rooms, as other people (specially those we don't know) are around. Not everyone as open as us ............ Roger?

roger that....anyway will seldom go down now so u guy can at last have some peace and quiet

cuntking
12-01-2002, 02:47 AM
cannot lah, without you who to train the gals?

wait not full strenght attack, sure die one ........... you must get out quick ............. looks like we can only attack on 1/2/2002 toghter, I will wait for you till then

roger that....anyway will seldom go down now so u guy can at last have some peace and quiet

robintan
12-01-2002, 02:55 AM
cannot lah, without you who to train the gals?

wait not full strenght attack, sure die one ........... you must get out quick ............. looks like we can only attack on 1/2/2002 toghter, I will wait for you till then

I try my best to make it...as u know...my Prison is highly guard by special task force..location alway changing so very hard to send SOS...so it all depend on my escape plan loh.....really want to cheong with u guy.....will comfirm when I back to singapore.....

Romanto
12-01-2002, 03:33 AM
NEW OKT Ah DEZ ?

Good idea. Can I be a shareholder ? We always start a new club & Ah DEZ the OKT with regular postings on Big Bro Sammy site and review of the girls performance and annual GL Oscar Award.

Then I'll be the casher, collect cash & accountant

robintan
12-01-2002, 03:36 AM

Then I'll be the casher, collect cash & accountant

lol...me cannot be anything......must stay at home be good husband and model father...lol

Romanto
12-01-2002, 03:40 AM

lol...me cannot be anything......must stay at home be good husband and model father...lol

U can be our regular customer
Get the best chicken for u.

robintan
12-01-2002, 03:41 AM

U can be our regular customer
Get the best chicken for u.

I think u mean irregular customer rite....how to be rugular when someone guard u 24 hrs a day 7 day a week

cuntking
12-01-2002, 02:36 PM
then I be driver lor ............ sure make sure the gals all fresh up (or scared stone) before they reach the customers place

NEW OKT Ah DEZ ?

Ah Dez
12-01-2002, 02:50 PM
I ThiNk I am GoiNg to Post A GL's GirL oF The Mth...

So FaR.. For Me..

The Front RuNnERs... aRe..

S[Square]
[XX]
[B]
....... might be considering [Redbull]...

will PosT my GL's GiRl and OKT of ThE mTh Aft i ComPiLE thE NumBer of FR On The ParTicuLar GiRl And Her's PoPulaRity InDex.

cuntking
12-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Cool man, then we will all attack your Jan 2002 gal of the month on 1/2/2002.

I think you should call it Dez Gal of The Month

So FaR.. For Me..

S[Square]
[XX]
[B]

will PosT my GL's GiRl and OKT of ThE mTh Aft i ComPiLE thE NumBer of FR On The ParTicuLar GiRl And Her's PoPulaRity InDex.

Ah Dez
12-01-2002, 04:04 PM
Yupz... according to up dated info frm YesTerDay....

[RedBull] And S[Square] are in the lead..

cuntking
12-01-2002, 04:08 PM
yap .... both good service, pretty face, boobs just nice and like to have fun

Yo water gun is around ............. write some feeb back leh (but not in SAF Coded Gals, only for FRs)

Yupz... according to up dated info frm YesTerDay....

[RedBull] And S[Square] are in the lead..

Romanto
12-01-2002, 06:54 PM

So FaR.. For Me..

S[Square]
[XX]
[B]

S[Square] is the top among all the gal I had. Should consider her as repeatable if none of the best of the best is available.

LousyTu
12-01-2002, 08:49 PM
To tell you guys the truth....Friday's group was too big.
A little too big for comfort...... one of the reason why I left early (amongst other reasons)

Anyway, I went back today :)
totally enjoyed myself......could have went for 3 session if money grew on trees.

Saw KaiSing, CumKing there too.

Ah Dez
13-01-2002, 01:35 AM
I tHink there Were Like 9 of Us, Excluding KaiXin and Cum...
AlSo Got A Few that CaMe EArliEr Than Us.
I tHinK wE Talk AS iF thE plAce Is The KoPiTiam......
I ThinK thE Next TriP,MaybE i Just AsK The SelEcted Few... i mean.. just look at thoSe who Ask Me Wat Time.. bla bla bla.. in the End, all never go....
The BesT is ThaT joKer that PM me... with the msg "i see u!!!"...
he Was HidiNg soMewhEre in ToMmY's House,but Don't Want To ComE anD say Hi.

LousyTu
13-01-2002, 02:40 AM
That is so silly....hiding somewhere ... LOL

Ah Dez
13-01-2002, 02:44 AM
ActUally.... i dont know What Is So PiA Say abt ComiNg ouT to MeEt.
CoMe on Man,i Xiao Di Di als0 no problem... haiz haiz... all so ShY for Wat, coMfirM all Dont DaRe to Go PuBs n piCk Up girLS.

AnyWay, I tHiNK we GeTtinG out Of toPic.

GL150 girls.... NoThiNg mucH to CoMmEnT... WaiT tiLl my Next VisIt.. see If CaN gEt anY UpDaTes.

cuntking
13-01-2002, 04:30 AM
big ?? ........... u ask T the next time, how big was the old timers group

but I do agree with u, that's why I had put the next full scale attack on the 1-2-2002 but will go do undercover work ......... so even you see there no disclose my cover

To tell you guys the truth....Friday's group was too big.
A little too big for comfort...... one of the reason why I left early (amongst other reasons)

cuntking
13-01-2002, 04:35 AM
well I think we did a pretty good job, most of the enemies top gals had been attacked by us ........ there is still no FR on D24 and Chilli Padi

most of our team had not attacked these 2, so no one of us write there FRs........., saw some brothers tried them but as usual no FRs, I tried some time ago, gals good enough to be coded. Still got XONX, I think should be back for our last attack

AnyWay, I tHiNK we GeTtinG out Of toPic.

GL150 girls.... NoThiNg mucH to CoMmEnT... WaiT tiLl my Next VisIt.. see If CaN gEt anY UpDaTes.

Doomas
13-01-2002, 07:55 AM
well I think we did a pretty good job, most of the enemies top gals had been attacked by us ........ there is still no FR on D24 and Chilli Padi

most of our team had not attacked these 2, so no one of us write there FRs........., saw some brothers tried them but as usual no FRs, I tried some time ago, gals good enough to be coded. Still got XONX, I think should be back for our last attack

FR on D24 cumming up. I did give her FR on the old forum but too bad that's gone.

I had her 2 days ago n I'm still recovering! Little busy now also. Now in the process of planning for the Jap PM's speech tomolo at the Shangri La. Gimme a little time, mates!

Ah Dez
13-01-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Doomas

FR on D24 cumming up. I did give her FR on the old forum but too bad that's gone.

I had her 2 days ago n I'm still recovering! Little busy now also. Now in the process of planning for the Jap PM's speech tomolo at the Shangri La. Gimme a little time, mates!

HeY Man,Nice To SeE YoU ThE oThEr DaY. d24 Dont seem to Suit MY TaStE.

The Game
13-01-2002, 03:09 PM
big ?? ........... u ask T the next time, how big was the old timers group

but I do agree with u, that's why I had put the next full scale attack on the 1-2-2002 but will go do undercover work ......... so even you see there no disclose my cover

Another full scale attack on 01-02-2002 ah.. may join u guys on tat day... :D

Ah Dez
13-01-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by The Game

Another full scale attack on 01-02-2002 ah.. may join u guys on tat day... :D

May Not be on 01022002... could be 31012002.. will keep you updated.
Will be a full scale attack.

I am thinking of meeting at 5.... everyone end of personal attacks by 830 hours max.
Then we can go eat the beijing steamboat.

robintan
13-01-2002, 11:30 PM

I am thinking of meeting at 5.... everyone end of personal attacks by 830 hours max.

lol.....and this time u wont get rid of me

Romanto
13-01-2002, 11:40 PM

31 Jan & 1 Feb, just a coincidence would be on leave for 2 days.
Think I'll went there as early at 3pm for killing my enemy target [RedBull]

Ah Dez
14-01-2002, 01:03 AM

I think i got to go as early as 2pm... if not, the girls all cannot ta han.. in the end all give me white flag again..

robintan
14-01-2002, 01:53 AM

I think i got to go as early as 2pm... if not, the girls all cannot ta han.. in the end all give me white flag again..

2pm???u arrived I just finish my 1st session...lol
anyway maybe can meet eariler to go lunch then jalan jalan to disgest before going

cuntking
14-01-2002, 02:10 AM
better check with T when REDBULL goes back, if you really want to target her

so bro robin, you will be back on 31/1/02???

I may have some thing on 31/1/02, cannot confirm yet ........ you guys decide ........ worse cum to worse I go at 2pm lor

robintan
14-01-2002, 02:18 AM
I be back on Sunday lor.....at nite I think on 27 or 28..latest 29...so can join lar.....31 or 1st u guy decide loh...cos me only got freedom for 1 day not 2 day....still confirment period....sign....

cuntking
14-01-2002, 02:23 AM
ok we will decide, so how bro dez and bro romanto, 31/1 or 1/2?

Me both also can but 31/1 if my apointment confirm, them I will go early and go early ........... bro robin, dun say I put u aeroplane, I say here first

I be back on Sunday lor.....at nite I think on 27 or 28..latest 29...so can join lar.....31 or 1st u guy decide loh...cos me only got freedom for 1 day not 2 day....still confirment period....sign....

Ah Dez
14-01-2002, 02:24 AM

You ah...nothing to say..
everytime confiment... might as well as her lock you in a cage better.

robintan
14-01-2002, 02:26 AM
then we go on 1st lor then all of us can go makan steamboat after the mission...dun alway put aeroplane lah
ah dez wait till u married then u see loh....st least she let me go GL okie...go tell ur GF u go GL...see wat she say...lol

Ah Dez
14-01-2002, 02:36 AM
then we go on 1st lor then all of us can go makan steamboat after the mission...dun alway put aeroplane lah
ah dez wait till u married then u see loh....st least she let me go GL okie...go tell ur GF u go GL...see wat she say...lol

I think you are the one that always put aeroplane... i jio You NOW!! go GL, on anot?????....haha...
that steamboat must go early.. coz i think i eat 2 hours.. not enough.

I married?? wait long long man...
GF??..ask her go fly kite....

robintan
14-01-2002, 02:56 AM
aiya...me where got aeraplane???me say i go i be there....me say not going mean not there...u go often does not mean i need too...so how can say put aeroplane....anyway...u can say watever here...wait till we meet see how big u talk....lol

Ah Dez
14-01-2002, 03:03 AM
aiya...me where got aeraplane???me say i go i be there....me say not going mean not there...u go often does not mean i need too...so how can say put aeroplane....anyway...u can say watever here...wait till we meet see how big u talk....lol

I went go put you aeroplane...??
last time ,for the Last Fuck.. i also rush down... i haven't pang seh you all before hor..

I where got talk big... my dick big only...:D

robintan
14-01-2002, 03:16 AM

I went go put you aeroplane...??
last time ,for the Last Fuck.. i also rush down... i haven't pang seh you all before hor..

I where got talk big... my dick big only...:D

Hmmmm true hor...anyway ur dick big???...lol nvm just cannot stop laughing....rol

cloudwinds
14-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Hi! Guys,

After saving my bullets for many days, finally cannot tahan, sperm
flooding into my head. Called my buddy and rush down to Geylang.
The OKT asked me any preference. Then remember last time saw this
M.G side view, not bad hah. Waited for about 20 minutes, Finally
arrived.

Kind of disappointed when saw her front view. Anyway, just go into
the 'war room' with her. Once in the room, she helped me to undress
before she undress herself. The rest are SOP. She is a very
hardworking cock sucker!!! Suck and suck snd suck. Change a few
position when doing the FJ. Ridding lah, doggy lah, traditional lah
and .....

After the relaesed the load, massage for me and at the same time talk
cock sing song. Overall, quite a nice experience. Very friendly!!

look: 6/10 ( not bad lah but side view better)
Figure: 7/10 ( at least a 'B' cup, still have some handy feeling)
BJ: 8/10 ( a hardworking gal)
AR: N.A ( She wanted but I didn't)
FJ: 7.5/10 ( Willing to change position, have 'tight' feeling)

Overall: 7/10

Will give you a friend feeling!!

That all for today!

cloudwinds
14-01-2002, 08:49 PM
Hi! Guys,

Just try a gal call 'venessa'. Frankly, she is pretty according to my standard. About 4 months in GL ( claimed by her).

Ok! Just go straight to the field reports:

Look: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 ( can be without cover)
AR: N.A ( i think she does not do it)
FJ: 5/10 ( She is kind of lazy, make me work all the time)
Figure: Pointed breast but not big.

Friendliness: 6/10.

Frankly, will not try her again. Those brothers here who go for look, she is a suiable one.

ok that all

CW

cloudwinds
14-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Hi! Guys,

Me again!

Name: Derby
Look: 6/10 ( typical ah lian look)
Body: Skinner ( No breast)
BJ: 6/10
AR: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
attitude: 7/10 ( Kind of friendly)

Overall : 6/10

That all

Ah Dez
14-01-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by cloudwinds
Hi! Guys,

Me again!

Name: Derby
Look: 6/10 ( typical ah lian look)
Body: Skinner ( No breast)
BJ: 6/10
AR: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
attitude: 7/10 ( Kind of friendly)

Overall : 6/10

That all

You tried 3 girls in one day????
ermmm...can provide some details abt derby???.. seems that she is pretty new around here.

cloudwinds
15-01-2002, 12:34 AM

You tried 3 girls in one day????
ermmm...can provide some details abt derby???.. seems that she is pretty new around here.

Hi! Brother,

I did not try 3 gals in one day lah. Wallet will bleed to dead. :)

Anyway, I tried in this recent one to two months.

Derby is a friendly gal. She is 21 year old( as claim by her)> Anyway, she looks like 21 y.o. However, breast a bit small, a 'A' cup only and on the skinny side. Hope that answer your question.
Byee

cuntking
15-01-2002, 12:41 AM
bro cw, thanks for all your reports.

see no need long long Frs, just a summary with some support for the ratings is good enough ........... looks like I can stop writing bed time stories and go straight to the point too

Hi! Brother,

I did not try 3 gals in one day lah. Wallet will bleed to dead. :)

Anyway, I tried in this recent one to two months.

Derby is a friendly gal. She is 21 year old( as claim by her)> Anyway, she looks like 21 y.o. However, breast a bit small, a 'A' cup only and on the skinny side. Hope that answer your question.
Byee

cloudwinds
15-01-2002, 06:35 PM
HI! Guys,

feel like writing a FR today, Let see, how about AB.

AB

Looks: 7/10 ( Mature looks, very fair)
Body: 7/10 ( Good breast I think should be B cup)
BJ: 7/10 ( Good sucking skill, suck your toe as well)
Ar: 9/10 ( Ass rim your hole and at the same time tickle your ball, up in heaven, very shiok)
FJ: 7/10 ( at least she bother to work)
Attitude: 8/10( friendly)
Overall: 7.5/10

I believe lot of brother tried her before. Well I think she is one of the better one that I had tried in Geylang.

regards

CW

sdfr
16-01-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by sguser
....... (snip!) ...she start licking. One thing that turn me off is, she lick and use tissue to wipe off her saliva. Then procede bbbj, less then 5 min, ask me to rode her. Trying to french her but she avoid, another turn off. Just rode and finish it. After cumming, she offer a massage.....then procede to bath.

Ratings for Lily:
Looks: 7
Boobs: small
Body: 6 small frame size
BBBJ: 3. SOP
Ar: NA
FJ: 3
Overall: 3. she could be better. (If u are service oriented, aviod her, if go for look can try)

Lily is willie house ger. Posted by other forummers already, also confirm by me... bad service, attitude problem overall. In fact, u c her expression in the waiting room oso u turn off already. Actually i feel like using her for my rape scenarios... thinking of bringing some leather / rope , tie her up and fuck her. anyone got an electric cattle prod i can borrow ;)

Ah Dez
17-01-2002, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by sdfr

Lily is willie house ger. Posted by other forummers already, also confirm by me... bad service, attitude problem overall. In fact, u c her expression in the waiting room oso u turn off already. Actually i feel like using her for my rape scenarios... thinking of bringing some leather / rope , tie her up and fuck her. anyone got an electric cattle prod i can borrow ;)

She is not bad looking..but she no good lor.. i think she use 1/2 roll of toilet paper per session. After licking you, she take the toilet paper to clean you. Then also spit into the paper.
Then her so-called Hot tea Bj is only 1 min...
if only she provide SM service.
Definately she is top,coz of her attitude.

cloudwinds
17-01-2002, 06:49 PM
Hi! Guys,

It's me again. While the FR is on MIki from L20H43

Look: 6.5/10 ( Quite an average gal)
Figure: 8.5/10( I like big tits and she is just nice, not too fat or skinny)
BJ: 7/10 ( quite a hardworking gal)
AR: hehehe( something very interesting happened, is my secret between she and myself)
FJ: 7/10( Quite normal)
Attitude: 8/10( Very friendly, give you a massage after round of 'fire')

Overall: 7.5/10 ( worth a try)

Someone that I don't mind having again. Change condom very often.

Ok lah. That's it for day.

CW

KID278
17-01-2002, 08:03 PM
Cloudwinds,

Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..secret between...hmn... something interesting...., let me guess,......is either you fart or shit.
Now it's interesting but no more secret.

Joke and no hard feeling brudder.

Cheers.
Kid278.:D

cuntking
18-01-2002, 12:13 AM
Big boobs another target for me ... die liao $$$ not enough

Hi! Guys,

CW

18-01-2002, 10:56 AM
Hi! Guys,

CW hihihi! another big tits to on my waiting list now don't know who my next target :confused:

Ah Dez
18-01-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by 5931
hihihi! another big tits to on my waiting list now don't know who my next target :

Wah...suddenly these few days.. a lot of FR on Dua Neh Bu...
got fashion show to see at 1637 liaoz...

The Game
18-01-2002, 11:37 AM
Big boobs another target for me ... die liao $$$ not enough

so far my list w/d b liwen then zis miki.. cuntking.. remember my FR on Monica?? she oso quite big, svc oso good.. u can ask T 2 recommend her 2 u.. :D

cuntking
18-01-2002, 02:29 PM
ok will check with T if she suits me .... thanks for the reminder

Originally posted by The Game

so far my list w/d b liwen then zis miki.. cuntking.. remember my FR on Monica?? she oso quite big, svc oso good.. u can ask T 2 recommend her 2 u.. :D

20-01-2002, 12:21 AM

Wah...suddenly these few days.. a lot of FR on Dua Neh Bu...
got fashion show to see at 1637 liaoz...
:D Don worry maybe next week/month bro here all post fr on tall or maybe small built or even commado stye gals .Lets wait and see which try is next.

cuntking
20-01-2002, 06:35 AM
tall or short doesn't matter, on bed all the same ....... how about commando and gf style, or school girls and model girls, or wild gals and cool gals????

Originally posted by 5931
Don worry maybe next week/month bro here all post fr on tall or maybe small built or even commado stye gals .Lets wait and see which try is next.

Ah Dez
20-01-2002, 04:45 PM
tall or short doesn't matter, on bed all the same ....... how about commando and gf style, or school girls and model girls, or wild gals and cool gals????

Commando... nowadays.. me into commando.
kind of like lots mood in the gf style... i need more action.

cuntking
20-01-2002, 11:57 PM
ha ha heard that you were finally defeated by a commando introduced by T, so you must undergo more training liao

Commando... nowadays.. me into commando.
kind of like lots mood in the gf style... i need more action.

Ah Dez
21-01-2002, 02:13 AM
ha ha heard that you were finally defeated by a commando introduced by T, so you must undergo more training liao

Yes, but that one bo bian... i got strength to go on, by little brother no strength. I guess it was the 2 shots i had before i try this girl he intro that did the damage. Overall,i know that i definately can trash her.
After my oversea training , my rank has upgraded a bit and now, i am better than ever. Time for search and destory mission.

cloudwinds
22-01-2002, 01:22 PM
Hi! Guy,

Last night went to T place with my buddy after heavy makan. My buddy had his sperm flooding to his head so got to relieve. On the way, he told me that he wanted to try a malay gal cos he never try before. Get there and waited about 15 minutes before his gal: Orchid arrived. Body is a bit plump but my buddy sort of like it. Looks is ok. Not that stunning. He went in and I waited outside. Then OKT suggetsed that I tried one myself. I told him that I only want chinese gal. 10 minutes later, a slim gal arrived.

While she looks mature to me. Ok. Enough of all these shits.

Yoko
Looks: 6.5/10 ( looks mature but she said that she is only 23 which I really doubt so. well, who cares)
Body: 6/10( just a plain A cup, not my type)
FJ: 7/10 ( quite a good sucker)
AR: N.A ( I didn't want it)
FJ: 9/10( Change lot of position, moan and moan and moan)
Overall: 7/10 ( Good try)

Lots of facial expression when screwing her. I never seem a gal that have so many expression beore. Hahhaa, quite interesting.
I asked her whether she is tired having to make up so many expression.

That all for today.

CW

cuntking
22-01-2002, 02:23 PM
hi, what time were u there .... last night not much people leh

rubameinatub
22-01-2002, 02:35 PM
ANNIE, homebase L22H22, ph: 744 4455 or 747 2209.
OKT is non-English speaking old lady, try Cantonese, Hokkien or Mandarin. And speak up, she can be a bit hard of hearing.

Profile of Annie ...

Height: 5ft, 3-4 inches (~162-163 cm).

Languages spoken: Cantonese & Mandarin. She’s most comfortable in Cantonese. I define “comfortable” as the default language a lady moans and screams in.

Looks: 7/10. Reasonable tits between B-C. Figure is proportionate to height; so, no worries about a girl with a long body but stumpy legs or long legs and hardly any body but a neck (no nightmares of fucking a turtle). Slight tummy. Shapely legs – calf bone muscle is not thin and thighs not fat. Arse is bouncy not bony – doesn’t hurt your pelvic bone, when pounding her from behind. Dyed hair, bronze to brown tint, past the shoulders, sexy but not bitchy look. Presentable - bothers to use eyeliner and moistens the lips with gloss. Pretty face, bit of CFM looks but not overtly slutty.

Sound: 7/10. Not monotone. Varies in loudness, pending how hard you pump and in what position. But choice of words while bonking is restricted to “S-ong”, “Shiok”, “Tiu Ngo” (fuck me) and “Tai Lik Ti” (Harder). Responds well (moans in a sexy tone, then yells with glee) to slapping of her bum (not too hard but firm wack) when dogying.

Attitude: 7/10. Accommodating, she doesn’t change positions unnecessarily just ‘coz there signs of fatigue. But she will rest a bit and continue, as opposed to giving up and asking you to go into a different position. Friendly kisses on the bum, even during shower time before and after the session. Not stuck up.

FJ: 8/10. Good rhythm – when she rides you like a jockey on top, she will gelek-gelek … the motion may be likened to a pounder in a bowl but the bowl (her bum action) is being rotated while the pounder (your cock) stays still; or, when dogying, she wiggles her hips up-down and side-to-side and reverse thrusts into your dick. May be nominated for a Nobel prize for applying Newton's law to fuck sensations - for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

BJ: 7/10. I always use a raincoat. Bare is not an option for me or the girl. Anyway, mouth pumping action is good, while lying on my back, got me to put my legs against the bedhead, so I’m at an angle to stick it in her mouth with her bouncy bum in my face. Well trained cock teaser, diligent tongue work even with cap on – took time to lick around the rim of my dick head and poked her tongue into the hole of mah dicky … yee har-harrrderrr!

AR: Unrated. Not into this. But she’s very willing to do so and bothered to ask during shower time - licky d poopshoot or no licky?

Other info: The other L22H22 house girls are Cola, Cartier and Amanda.

Comparative observation: Cola is lazy when you've experienced Annie's initiative. Cola tries to get by just on her looks. Sure, they all lie on their backs for a living but for fuck's-sake (& SG$150 ... damn it!) make it worth your customer's while - especially, experienced buyers who won't "stand" (pardon the pun) for shoddy quality work. Would do Annie a 2nd time but pass on Cola.

Not tried Cartier, much taller than Annie, classy look, leggy. Amanda is petite with good-sized tits (saw through her skimpy top) … looks like a screamer when pumped with an above average-sized cock … got a bit of funny voice – sounds like Daisy Duck. Oh well, WTF, it’s one or the other (but not Cola) next time round.

cuntking
22-01-2002, 02:44 PM
thanks for the Fr bro, she is in my home work book but after trying cola and the feedback on Cartier and Amanda from other bros was not good, so she KIV first.

The Game
22-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by rubameinatub

Not tried Cartier, much taller than Annie, classy look, leggy. Amanda is petite with good-sized tits (saw through her skimpy top) … looks like a screamer when pumped with an above average-sized cock … got a bit of funny voice – sounds like Daisy Duck. Oh well, WTF, it’s one or the other (but not Cola) next time round. [/B]

Try Amanda.. attitude oso quite good.. pretty somemore..

cloudwinds
22-01-2002, 08:02 PM
hi, what time were u there .... last night not much people leh

Hi! CK,

i was there from about 8:30pm to about 9:30pm. I was wearing a red long sheet shirt and was with a 'fat' man(My buddy). I saw two young and handsome guys walking in, are you one of them??

CW

22-01-2002, 11:03 PM
thanks for the Fr bro, she is in my home work book but after trying cola and the feedback on Cartier and Amanda from other bros was not good, so she KIV first.

Amanda have been awarded as the next singtel/best newbie... in the old fourm, some of the bro from the old fourm may remember that .

cuntking
23-01-2002, 12:52 AM
nope, bro romanto and I were sitting there near the counter ..... 2 old and ugly guys ..... u and your buddy are Malay ritz?? I said bye to one of u

Hi! CK,

i was there from about 8:30pm to about 9:30pm. I was wearing a red long sheet shirt and was with a 'fat' man(My buddy). I saw two young and handsome guys walking in, are you one of them??

CW

cloudwinds
23-01-2002, 04:14 PM
nope, bro romanto and I were sitting there near the counter ..... 2 old and ugly guys ..... u and your buddy are Malay ritz?? I said bye to one of u

Hi! Brother,

I am a pure chinese, my buddy is an american vietnamese but looks like chinese. Anyway, nice meeting you.

Byee

CW

cuntking
24-01-2002, 12:35 AM
Oops ... there are always so many people at Tommy's place ... next time you see me there, just say hi, you are bro cw

cheers

Hi! Brother,

I am a pure chinese, my buddy is an american vietnamese but looks like chinese. Anyway, nice meeting you.

Byee

CW

Ouroboros
25-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Radioed HIM @ around 1800hrs. Had a gut feeling that he would be @ Tommy’s, and sure enough he was there. Got down there in no time. HE was busy in Room 6 with something but I had the honour to meet some of the members from the elite force of GL SAF for the first time. Gave Tommy the name of the girl on my mind, Yuki, and proceeded to chit chat with them.

Soon Yuki arrived. She looked matured. I don’t care much in the looks department as I am a sucker for service. We proceeded to our room. After bathing, it was time for action. She licked me all over, giving attention especially to my nipples then moving down to my prick and ass rimmed me a little. Then her finger was in my anus and she gave me the most wonderful blowjob I had ever experienced. For a full five minutes or more, her head was bobbling up and down. Next, she flipped me over on all fours and ass rimmed me some more. After a while, my dick was in her warm and moist mouth again. Back with my back on the bed she gave me another few minutes of BJ, all the while, while fingering my anus. Weird but really enjoyable sensation. As I was very, very aroused by the time my dick was in her hole, I cummed within a minute. It was alright by me as the foreplay was great, and for me, when prick meets cunt, everything’s pretty downhill from then onwards…

Thanx for the great recommendation, u know who U r!!!!
;)

Ah Dez
26-01-2002, 02:03 AM
Ouroboros... oh.. nice FR, good to see that you like yuki.

So...WHO is that guy ??????

haha... join us for our next outing...

cuntking
26-01-2002, 02:08 AM
bro dez, the Who who lor ........... looks like someone had taken revenge for you... hee hee

Ouroboros... oh.. nice FR, good to see that you like yuki.

So...WHO is that guy ??????

haha... join us for our next outing...

Ah Dez
26-01-2002, 02:12 AM
bro dez, the Who who lor ........... looks like someone had taken revenge for you... hee hee

No need to take revenge for me!!!

i will take revenge myself!!.. don't believe that i will lose to her again!!!!...

This time, must try her when i am doing my 1st shot.

Fucky
26-01-2002, 03:55 AM
Hi Ah Dez and the other highly regarded senior samsters

I would like to join you all on the 310102
and I am genuine about it.

My brother is throbbing after reading all the FRs
With kakees like you all, I am assured of good rercommendations.

Only then i can do some FR for others to share.

I like model looking gals and good service ....any recommendation when I join your operation GL strike.?

I am free anytime before 8pm on 310102
Please Pm me!

Your new kakee

cuntking
26-01-2002, 04:07 AM
Hi bro fucky, the confirm date is on 1st Feb between 1600-2000, can you make it?

If not then you Pm me. Anyway just tell T what type you want and he will recommend to you. From our FRs you can have a few choice lor.

Originally posted by Fucky
Hi Ah Dez and the other highly regarded senior samsters

I would like to join you all on the 310102
and I am genuine about it.

My brother is throbbing after reading all the FRs
With kakees like you all, I am assured of good rercommendations.

Only then i can do some FR for others to share.

I like model looking gals and good service ....any recommendation when I join your operation GL strike.?

I am free anytime before 8pm on 310102
Please Pm me!

Your new kakee

Fucky
26-01-2002, 04:07 AM
Bruther Cuntking and Ah Dez
GL Department
Senior Samster Corporation

Name : FUCKY
Race : Hua Ren

Education: Did 3 yrs of fuckology in JB and once in GL

Experince : Not much experince at GL but willing to learn

Skills: Very skillful in handling cannon balls in pair and good exploration of foressted caves with my M6 inchteen.

Highest Qualification: Diploma in FJ

Hobby: Cheonging with senior samsters

Hope you fidn the above resume is sufficient to recruit me in your next outing and with my creativity, I am ready to do a FR on my mission with you all

Please allow me an intercourse at GL at your comfortable time and place

Thank you and looking forward to your posted reply

cuntking
26-01-2002, 04:11 AM
looks like you can teach us a thing or two about JB, we are interested to organise a trip there too.

all are welcome to join us lah, no resume and intervews needed.

Bruther Cuntking and Ah Dez
GL Department
Senior Samster Corporation

Name : FUCKY
Race : Hua Ren

Education: Did 3 yrs of fuckology in JB and once in GL

Experince : Not much experince at GL but willing to learn

Skills: Very skillful in handling cannon balls in pair and good exploration of foressted caves with my M6 inchteen.

Highest Qualification: Diploma in FJ

Hobby: Cheonging with senior samsters

Hope you fidn the above resume is sufficient to recruit me in your next outing and with my creativity, I am ready to do a FR on my mission with you all

Please allow me an intercourse at GL at your comfortable time and place

Thank you and looking forward to your posted reply

Fucky
26-01-2002, 04:13 AM
Ah Dez

Friday 1/2/02 is tough for me. Kind of family commitment day!
It is not just the gal in GL but to meet ppl to share
this humane passion .
I have read much abt all your other threads and I am also active in such area of action

Any one might consider going on 310102 for an extra session
before your rendevous on 1/2/02?

Fucky
26-01-2002, 04:16 AM
I go JB forthnightly for food, DVDs and "planting carrot in beautiful garden!"

I am off on alternate weeks (mon-Fri)
but Friday is for my "za boh".

From Mon-Thur anytime !

Regards

cuntking
26-01-2002, 04:18 AM
a few of the brothers (romanto, gary and so on will be there on 31/1) ......... I may drop by to do homework, to increase the targets in my list ......... if we meet we meet, if not there is always next time

Ah Dez

Friday 1/2/02 is tough for me. Kind of family commitment day!
It is not just the gal in GL but to meet ppl to share
this humane passion .
I have read much abt all your other threads and I am also active in such area of action

Any one might consider going on 310102 for an extra session
before your rendevous on 1/2/02?

Romanto
26-01-2002, 02:36 PM
After the last assault of CNY, I will post all the FRs in GL150 thread without codes during CNY.

After CNY I might MIA for a while, will be going for SOC trainning to reconstruct my physical stamina & shapes. After passed the SOC & survival test I will returned for my revenge.....................................I'll be back.

Ah Dez
26-01-2002, 04:35 PM
I go JB forthnightly for food, DVDs and "planting carrot in beautiful garden!"

I am off on alternate weeks (mon-Fri)
but Friday is for my "za boh".

From Mon-Thur anytime !

Regards

I see how... if i can make it, most prob i try to go down.
i also got za bo to bother abt ...but nevermind lah...

cuntking
27-01-2002, 03:50 AM
you got so many za bos, how to bother?????

I see how... if i can make it, most prob i try to go down.
i also got za bo to bother abt ...but nevermind lah...

Ah Dez
27-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Every girl in GL is my za bo....

cuntking
27-01-2002, 04:50 PM
I thought every girl in Spore, batam and some say JB are your za bos???? So you joining us to make Bangkok gals your za bos too???

Every girl in GL is my za bo....

Ah Dez
28-01-2002, 02:34 AM
I thought every girl in Spore, batam and some say JB are your za bos???? So you joining us to make Bangkok gals your za bos too???

Going Bangkok??.. sheess...
i see how first... why i bother to go thailand and find girls, when i have plenty here in sg???

cuntking
28-01-2002, 02:38 AM
because there are more there ......... wah liao you where got enough in Spore

Going Bangkok??.. sheess...
i see how first... why i bother to go thailand and find girls, when i have plenty here in sg???

Fucky
28-01-2002, 03:05 AM
Hi Bruthers of all F&*@^@%%K forum

Enough Zha bo issues. Let's get on to serious issues.

I will take viagra before ZI proceed to Tommy place at 2.30pm,
Hope to see you all there. I will meet romanto and we all can share over dinner.

Lets have chicken at tommy place and later chicken rice or chicken wings at nearby joint.

Before I go, I must say my prayers

In the name of the fucker, the cunt and the unholy spillage.
May you bless me with full throttle to plant carrott IN GL garden
For whoever who belive in you, shall have everlasting fucks

Amend (Amen is for non sinners)

Ah Dez
28-01-2002, 03:07 AM
U really a big fucker man....

i think 2.30, too early sia.... some of the girls also never report to work yet.
You , go drink a can of red-bull before you come...

cuntking
28-01-2002, 03:13 AM
2.30pm most gals report to work liao ... unless they heard we cuming and only start work after 8pm ... hee hee

he is taking viagra, so save the red bull for bro robin lah

U really a big fucker man....

i think 2.30, too early sia.... some of the girls also never report to work yet.
You , go drink a can of red-bull before you come...

Ah Dez
28-01-2002, 03:14 AM
2.30pm most gals report to work liao ... unless they heard we cuming and only start work after 8pm ... hee hee

he is taking viagra, so save the red bull for bro robin lah

I know that 8 always comes to work only around 3-4...

oh well, forget it man... she say she don't want me liaoz...

then i don't want her liaoz also.

cuntking
28-01-2002, 03:16 AM
aiya, she hot property like you ........... today after you left a guy also wait quite long for her at HQ

I know that 8 always comes to work only around 3-4...

oh well, forget it man... she say she don't want me liaoz...

then i don't want her liaoz also.

Ah Dez
28-01-2002, 03:21 AM
aiya, she hot property like you ........... today after you left a guy also wait quite long for her at HQ

Because she knows that i aredi left Base. so she not bothered to go down.
she getting quite hot nowadays...

cuntking
28-01-2002, 03:24 AM
she did cum to HQ lah .... yap getting hot, dun non if I should try her ...... my homework list getting very short leh ..... must get more secret weapons from T liao

Because she knows that i aredi left Base. so she not bothered to go down.
she getting quite hot nowadays...

Ah Dez
28-01-2002, 03:28 AM
she did cum to HQ lah .... yap getting hot, dun non if I should try her ...... my homework list getting very short leh ..... must get more secret weapons from T liao

Currently my list......... only left 2..
the rest are all those i want to try again or the girl asking about me.
Not sure if Tommy.. or even the other okts have any secret weapons for me.

Fucky
28-01-2002, 04:10 AM
Bruther

Have you haerd that redbull killed a young men after his jogging session. Why? simple because he died of dehydration. It was in the news!

So.......no red bull for me esp when I need to unload fluid.
Who knows I may unload a litre (1000ml) and drinking redbull with your irrational suggestion would reduce it to 0.01ml.

Still beter with viagra...maybe with a bit of alcohol to tong longer!

That way, all the GL chickens would be chlucking even before cock crows....i.e my cock

Anyway, like the newest testament in Chapt 9, John 3.42 verse 69

Knock and you shall be answered .....
Ask and you shall be given...
Lick and you shall have longer prick
Poke and you shall be shiok
Unload and you shall be broke....the most $150

cuntking
28-01-2002, 11:31 AM
bro fucky, viagra with alcohol ..... make sure you don't get heart attack ..... we don't want to end the last attack in the hospital with you

btw, u don't unload also $150

Bruther

Anyway, like the newest testament in Chapt 9, John 3.42 verse 69

Knock and you shall be answered .....
Ask and you shall be given...
Lick and you shall have longer prick
Poke and you shall be shiok
Unload and you shall be broke....the most $150

Fucky
28-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Bruther Cunt king!

You are right! Unload also must pay!

So I think to make money worth, I will take viagra with more alcohol and ask for two complementary chicks until nose
and dick bleed

Don't mind dying so that I can write longer foreplay for all bruthers out there.

I am going in to roman spa and try #88 today . Hope she is good and sexy with good looks. I have been fucking too much that my taste is more demanding.

Imagine I started off to fuck a 45 yrs old lady in massage parlor and feel like doing charity. Only differnce ...you pay. I think I deserve better with time esp after 7 years of passive fucking
with no BBBJ, frenching and cunninglingus.

Because of thsi stigma...I am coronated as FUCKY

The Game
28-01-2002, 12:27 PM
Bruther

Have you haerd that redbull killed a young men after his jogging session. Why? simple because he died of dehydration. It was in the news!

So.......no red bull for me esp when I need to unload fluid.
Who knows I may unload a litre (1000ml) and drinking redbull with your irrational suggestion would reduce it to 0.01ml.

u over forty years old?? if not y need viagra?? unless u got some problems...

cheong jb
28-01-2002, 12:36 PM
no bro game bro fucky just want to die as stupid as he can
hey bro fucky take viagra with alcohol can result death due to heart failure if i am not mistaken . taking viagra with alcohol stimulate ur blood flow faster if ur heart can take it good if cannot bye-bye

u want more fun try viagra with ectasy pau leh si

cuntking
28-01-2002, 01:37 PM
yo bro fucky, u die liao how to write FR????? Don't scare me leh!

Bruther Cunt king!

Don't mind dying so that I can write longer foreplay for all bruthers out there.

Because of thsi stigma...I am coronated as FUCKY

manhorsesg
28-01-2002, 01:49 PM
yo bro fucky, u die liao how to write FR????? Don't scare me leh!

die liao also can write fr.....ghost writer lor...

cuntking
28-01-2002, 01:52 PM
I think you all watch too much movies

Originally posted by manhorsesg

die liao also can write fr.....ghost writer lor...

29-01-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by manhorsesg

die liao also can write fr.....ghost writer lor... Look like what bro FUCKY really want is the last f**k of his life :(

Ah Dez
29-01-2002, 01:17 PM
Crazy man... seems that he just want to fuck fuck and more fuck..
he is crazy to fuck girls...
i think we better get him a dummy toy...

manhorsesg
29-01-2002, 01:54 PM
as long as die fucking happy, guess anything can do for him, hyuks....

oh & viagra got imitation frm china & india, get the genuine frm usa. rule is take one hr b4 sex. another rule: if u can erect at night while sleeping or diy or after hj by gf or wife, then u don't need it. cos some guys can't temporarily erect while tired cos fuck too much or plain stressed, take viagra kenna addicted then their erection always depend on viagra.

give me someone like YanEr or AA anytime, sure erect after their gentle attention, no need viagra <wink>. hmmm......oh & MJ too. yeah MJ sure definitely better than viagra, can make u horny lying down, sitting, standing any postion...heheh.

alamak, digress frm topic, for sure kenna flame......where's my flame proof undies??

Fucky
29-01-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb
no bro game bro fucky just want to die as stupid as he can
hey bro fucky take viagra with alcohol can result death due to heart failure if i am not mistaken . taking viagra with alcohol stimulate ur blood flow faster if ur heart can take it good if cannot bye-bye

u want more fun try viagra with ectasy pau leh si

Bruther Cheong JB

How to live up to my name if I don't sacrifice my life to write FR longer when I can tong longer.

Most death are accidental or natural, but mine is purely pleasurable. I don't mind dying stupid but at least with a smile
on my face and wonderful memory.

Don't u wish a smile on your death bed or illiterally...they say, die cock standing. If the latter is your choice, I respect it but feel sorry fro u.

So, Brother Cheong JB....life is short.....live to the fucking fullest
and make a choice in life boldly. No time to waste and fear to thread !

I chose to fuck till kingdom cum thy sperm be none
as it on earth or in heaven or hell

BTW....read my post carefully, I am not 45 yrs old....I meant my first fuck is with a 45 madam. Hell....soem bruthers out there need be forum savvy or end up being flame for life