PDA

View Full Version : Lauren is back

true_enjoyment
18-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Lauren

Height: 166cm

Weight: 52kg

Vital Stat: 34B-26-34

Look: 8/10. She looks like Eurasian though she's a pure chinese.

Allows BBBJ, fingering, cunnilingus, no anal sex and CIM. I have not try her personally, so do not know how good she is but I believe that she's quite skillful from the FR given by bro ethanlee and bro cuteboy.

Damage: S$250 /1 /1 , RTF S$220 / 1 / 1 excluding hotel. Caps will be provided by the gal.

Brothers who are interested, please PM me with your contact and i'll arrange for you. Thanks!

true_enjoyment
18-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Was asked by TE to post FR on Lauren. As there is no thread on her, I post her FR here Met up with Lauren a couple of nights ago.

Lauren is also an uni student. Nice and chatty girl with good looks. My brief FR on her

Name: Lauren
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.8. I find her pretty but too bad short hair.
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: B cup
Body: 6.7
Frenching: 7. She literally teach me how to french better. hehe
Fingering: Yes. She also tell me wheres her G-spot. hee
BJ: 6.7
FJ: 7. She got nice moans
GFE: 7: She will chat with you lie on ur shoulder. Very nice feeling
RTF: Yes.

true_enjoyment
18-07-2007, 11:36 AM
This is from Bro Duaband and the previous FR was from Bro Cuteboy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to bro TE for the arrangement. Managed to have a slot with Lauren.

I find her look and body well above average, in fact very fresh feeling. She is friendly and speaks very well. Below is my rating:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 7/10 - Nice smooth skin.
BJ: 7.5/10 - Knows how to do it slowly and gently.
FJ: 7/10 - Quite a turn on when listen to her soft moan.
Attitude: 8/10 - She gives you girl friends feeling too
RTF: Yes

honda69honda
19-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the arrangement during my reservist.

She is the best FL I have encountered!

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 B Good enough for me
Body: 8/10 - Nice smooth skin.
BBBJ: 9/10 Blowed around 20 mins for me.
didi too big and no KY around so did not try.
Attitude: 9.5/10 - She try her best
Too tired due to reservist. So did not cum but I enjoyed her service. Wanted to meet her following week but she not available. Now I still sick. Once recover fully will look for her again.
RTF: Yes

true_enjoyment
19-07-2007, 10:35 AM
This is a FR from a bro, having some problem posting it so sent to me instead. He didn't mention can he be named, so i'll just keep it anonymous. He will post a reply to his FR if he wants to.
------------------------------------------------

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Lauren. Bro TE was
efficient in the arrangement so no problems there. At the arranged
time, checked into hotel and waited for Lauren. Was of course anxious
and nervous as I had read about her from other's brothers and all the
feedback was positive. But of course, to each his own. But when the
doorbell rang, I honestly could not hold back my excitement. Lauren's a
gem. Very pleasant looking 8/10 and speaks very well. Proceeded to chat
a little before the real action started and it took about 10-15mins to
break the ice. I have to admit that Lauren has the right combination of
assets. Breast B cup and nice ass. But as I love kissing and frenching,
Lauren's lips was a 10/10. Her mouth features are perfect for kissing.
And she liked that a lot as well. Wont proceed with too much details
except to say that there was a lot of interaction in terms of what we
both liked in bed and of course, I believe we both got what we wanted
in more ways than one. She's a great lover, very sensitive and can be
aggressive too which is what I like. Will let other brothers find out
form themselves as I don't want to give too much away. She's absolutely
worth the rate as she is of a different class altogether. Will
definitely call on her again. Thks bro TE.

nihonjin
19-07-2007, 01:54 PM
I met Lauren for a RTF session & was indeed an even better sexperience. The damage may be high but I am glad I met her again.

Looks: 7.5 (short hair suits her, nice big eyes, sharp nose)
Boobs: 6 (B cup i tink)
Body: 7 (juz nice for me, nice long legs)
BJ: 6 (wld be better if longer)
Frenching: 8 (dats why BJ short, i spent more time kissing her)
FJ: 8 (2 shots in 90 mins, nice soft moans, seems like she genuinely enjoyed the sex too)
Attitude: 9 (Great!)

Ben Coolen81
06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
LAUREN

I finally had a chance to try my luck with this local delight. I went to the designated Hotel 81 and waited in the room for her to arrive. When she finally knocked on my door, this young medium-sized girl came in. She was wearing dark sunglasses, blue jeans and a black tank top with red pumps.

I had already showered so we had a little chit-chat on the bed. She has very good facial features and good skin. Double-eyelids, small eyes, narrow face. She wore no make-up except for a little foundation. Good, full, kissable lips and sharp well-defined nose. A very pretty face, I thought. Her hair is black, straight and cut short in a bob.

Her body is medium built, good b-cups with small, dollar coin sized aerolas and perky nipples. A large tattoo over her ass and her little mei-mei was shaved clean. Good meaty ass for cushioning your doggie-style pushing. Fairs skin. A little tummy is forming on her mid-section.

As we chatted, I noticed she was very bright and out-spoken. A little feisty which I liked. She went off for a quick shower before joining me on the bed. She started with a little catbath on my nipples then worked her way down for a BBBJ. The skill is ok, not at a commercial level but more of a normal one. We frenched. Shes a good kisser.

As we groped each other I started to finger her and she stroked my cock. She liked that alot. She started to get a little wet down below. No KY was used. As she started to get moist I went down south to explore her little pussy. I used my tongue to slash away at her clit. I inserted 1 finger to stimulate her G-spot, then 2 as she got more aroused. Now her juices were flowing and her moaning more intense. When she couldn't tahan any longer she asked for the CD.

I slipped one on and then it was on to a missionary style entry. Her legs were in the air, my cock gently slipped into her warm, moist pussy. She let out a gentle moan and it was on to some humping and pumping. Her stereo is low and not over-exaggerated. We frenched passionately. It went on like this for a long time. Our tongus wrestling and our private parts engaged in furious bumping and grinding. I could feel my little guys wanting to get out. Then in a moment of ectasy, fire in the hole! Bang, the $$ shot. As our senses returned, we talked a little more. Showered and went our seperate ways.

Lauren is young, has a pretty face, is medium-sized with good b-cuppers. A little quiet at first but warms up after a while. She was good to talk to as we had a very interesting chat about her studies and the FL business.

joker88
17-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Had Lauren few days ago and Thx to bro TE for the arrangement.
First of all, I must say that she is one of the best FL I ever met in my 15 yrs of cheonging.

FR : Lauren (Local uni chinese girl)

Lauren is currently a uni student. She is very friendly and we chatted very well on various topics.

I reach the appointed place a bit early and sms bro TE my rm no. Ding Dong the doorbell sounded. I peek thru the hole and saw a nice, slim lady at the door. She is wearing sunglasses and she looks pretty in my standard. Good height and pretty face with short hair.

I proceed to take a bath. After the bath, she start to kiss me on the bed and wow she likes to french a lot. Her bbbj is very good and I almost CIM. I stopped her and asked her to cap me. She is one hell of a french lover and her BBBJ was just as great, at least for local FL. Some foreplay after this before the firing starts.

After capping me she went on top of me and started to ride cowgirl style on me. I got up and suck her nipples and fondle her breasts. After tat, I enter her missionary and doggie until my cork juice is going to burst out liao. After tat, we cuddled together on the bed and chit chat. She is eager to please and no rush to go off. The GF feeling is very good. We then got up to wash up and I left a happy man. What a wonderful sexperience.

Here are my ratings for her.

Race: Local Chinese (looks abit like mixed blood)
Looks – 7.0/10
Actually she is a very pretty babe with big double-eyelid eyes and high nose. Her looks are very attractive on first sight. Unfortunately her short hair does not add pts to her overall appearance (I like long hair). She has very fair and smooth complexion. I spent ten minutes just rubbing and feeling her silky smooth skin.

Body – 6.8/10
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg est
She is rather tall, about 1.65m. She is slender and well shaped. She possesses the vital curves with nice tits which are very good to grab and dun wan to let go.

Boobs: B cup (32B)
Well developed tits, 32B I think. Her nipples are pencil eraser in size and pink in color. I spent quite long licking her tits, quite enjoyable.

BBBJ – 7.0/10
Nice and sensational blow job and feels great when she lick my balls while stroking my didi. Wah, shiok lah!

Frenching - 7.2/10
Very passionate frenching. Great frencher.

FJ – 7.5/10
Always eager to please. Nice and soft moans. Can have different positions.

Attitude – 7.8/10
Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking. She will chit chat with you and while lying on your shoulder. Very nice feeling. Like my GF leh.

Damage : $300/60/1 (incl CD but excl room)
RTF: Yes, definitely. She is well worth her price tag for this kind of sexperience. Thx to bro TE.

micloo
27-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Hi

I owe this report for quite a while. Usually I dont write report. But Lauren is another exception.

She is exquisite. Body is sensual and she is tall and smooth. She is a real pro. She loves to be kissed and she also ask me to lick her. Her pussy is clean and juicy.

when i ask her to go ontop. the view is sexciting . Her boobs are big enuf and she really enjoys sex.

Her long lanky legs are also a sight to look at. Her butts is another of her assets. Watching the butts while fucking her is extremly sextisfying.

will visit her soon:)

Dawson
13-05-2008, 09:30 AM
I don't usually write the FR. However, Lauren deserves it.

I had my first booking with bro TE last Friday and had chosen Lauren to be my first one to try out. I must say that the arrangment by bro TE was efficient.

If you want an experienced FL, you can forget about it. If you want someone that fulfill not only your sexual needs but also good communications, she is the one.

She is pretty and smart (doing final year with double majors in a competitive undergraduate course). I really had an enjoybale experience with her. She is into FL only for short term to pay her cost of leaving and fees. Once she graduates, you won't get her anymore.

A gem not to be missed. Will reft her once my work schedule is not too tight.

sam30sg
09-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi, I finally RTF lauren after many moons, too many to choose from and forget of the old ones. She is still one of the best FR i had, gentle, knowledgeable, good to chat with and of course a great bonk.

Looks: 7/10 (still look good and classy)
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 7/10 - Nice smooth skin.
BbbJ: 7.5/10 - Knows how to do it slowly and gently improved alot almost cim
FJ: 7/10 - nice soft moan.
Attitude: 8/10 - good gfe feeling.
RTF : Soon hopefully

Fat Fatt
21-08-2008, 01:47 AM
I had not tried Lauren when she was priced at 300+/1/1 then. I thought to go one round with TE gals and she has short hair which is not what i preferred. But when TE released the photos, i thought she looked great, but alas she stopped working for a while.

When she came back, she has a new price, 500. suppressing my regret of not trying her earlier, i arranged with te for sometime and managed to meet her last week. I was full of anticipation and when I opened the door, there was this pretty looking SYT.

She holds a perfect conversation in English and really exhuberates confidence. She is attractive and seductive. We had some chat and went into the business, with some cat bath and she started her BBBJ. She spent some time licking my rod sensually and it was so intense that i had to stop her.

Her body is quite proportion, in my eyes ok. I position myself in missionary and entered her. She seems to enjoy herself and wants to share the experience together. But I was so excited and got such a nice BBBJ that i could not last long. After several thrusts I exploded with such joy and a lot of my armies spent. Apologies to her, but i enjoyed it.

She is worth 500, for the age and looks.

Looks7/10
Body 7/10
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Overall 7/10

RTF: Yes, but there are a lot of targets and i have not tried all. ...

dizzyg
28-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Sorry to bro TE for this late FR. Better late than never right?

I had the chance to bonk Lauren twice when she commanded below 500. She's quite vocal and an intellectual girl.. and also the kind where you like to have coffee with after late-night clubbing and bonking...

Looks: 7.5. Nice bod and quite sexy I must say. Nice tattoo at back of her waist.
Boobs: 7 (nice B sized)
BBBJ: 7 (wonderful for a young gal)
FJ: 7. Doggy is definitely good with her as her cunt let out air due to my continous pumping...
RTF: Definitely! But must do more OT and more vitamin M! haha

omnia
15-10-2009, 01:57 PM
tried Lauren awhile back...

looks wise - she is quite tall, quite slim and lean wif not much fats...short bob sort of haircut wif nice eyes...i wld say she is more on the quite attractive side rather than beautiful side...skin is smooth albeit a bit tan...she has a tattoo which is not obvious when clothed...and quite a nice ass(pty she did not allow doggie but more on that later)...boobs r a B- palmful quite soft and perky...pussy is shaved and clean...

service wise - Lauren is good company...a grad who has just started working, speaks and holds herself up well...friendly and interesting gal...sex wise she is horny and slutty, get's wet quite easily, open to most things and frenches quite nicely wif loud natural moans...FJ is is accommodating however because of a bad previous experience she did not allow doggie which was a pity because she does hv quite a nice ass...BBBJ was also pretty good and invigorating, ended wif a CIM...overall quite a nice bonk...

ekt8
21-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Heres another FR to share :

Race: Local Chinese
Height: 166
Weight: 50kg
Body: 6.3 fair & proportion without any fats
Looks: 6.8 mature & OL looks when she was dressed up in office wear when met up
Boobs: B
Frenching: 7 gfe-passionate and a lot of topics to talk on with me
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 7.5 not too soft or hard for me, just the way I like it...
FJ: 7.2 very good moans and enjoy well thru out. Was told she didnt have it for awhile and I knew that she actually came before me.
GFE: 7.8 as if she was my lover
Overall : 7.6 with good services
Damage: $360/1/1 exclude rm & cd
RTF : Yes

true_enjoyment
17-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Lauren is available today from 7pm to 10pm.