PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

ahtecklim
14-11-2007, 06:16 PM
New Thread. Giving all a new choice to cheong!

ahtecklim
14-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Many old birds here can tell you about Bangkok. Many also chiong Pattaya but for some reason not much is written about the seaside town. I used to chiong bangkok but moved when Mr T had his crackdown. Bars closing , the mercenery gals but what did it finally was the stupid stars on tits! Nowadays I head straight to Pattaya with cheaper hotel, food , drinks and gals

I’ll try my best to help coz when I first went , I just like bull and went head in to discover myself with a little help from forums. This is my way of payabck to those helped

Please remember all my answers prefer to Pattaya ONLY.
[quote=nightstalker123;2372546]hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?
Pattaya - Cheaper as some hotels don’t even have websites or are affiliated to agents. If you don’t mind , you can even stay above a bar/pub for 300B a nite (fan ; no aircon!)

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?
Pattaya – NO if you’re not too choosy.

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?
Pattaya – There is no written law on these. Beach road gals are normally rejects with diseases or attitude gals but not all. Service of the gals will also depend widely and depends if you heng or suay. Beach road gals charge anything from 300B to 1000B.

I would advise you not to try these gals coz many katoeys (ah gua) around. And if you don’t even know how to approach a gog gal , how are you going to approach a FL?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?
Pattaya gals are generally cheaper by about 25 to 50%

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?
JUST GO and talk if she gives attitude , avoid her coz even if you get her , she’ll be a starfish! Gogo barfines are generally 500 but may be higher due to the festive seasons. However it tends to drop after certain imes ; like midnight or 1am.

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?
Yes , you can bring her out of the bar ; its like a fee to compensate the bar for her to stop working for the nite. All other activites and money are separate.

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.
Either one also can but its better to give the gal so the mamasan wont think it’s a tip for her!

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?
Closer figure is 99% but some showgals ; gals that perform shows are more expensive and only goes with people they like coz their salary is quite high.

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?
ST usually means 1

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?
No , depends on the chemisty , if your hotel is nicer than her apartment , if she’s not going back to gogo bar for more customers or if she’s not going to chiong disco that nite/morning.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar?
Legally no but bouncers wont care as long as you spend money in the bar. For thai gals , its definetely no!

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together.
I am going but not confirmed on dates yet. 23 Dec is thai election. Offically no alcahol on sale on that day but beerbars will open with no music and can sell you beer ‘tactically’. Mst gog bars are closed.

Most important , don’t plan too mutt. Just go , get your hotel and enjoy chionging. Don’t force to fuck the first pretty gal you see coz there are tons of them there. Take your time to search (but not too long ; gogos close at 2 but some discos go all nite till morning) Theres a saying in Pattaya – you never lose your chance with a gal , just your turn!

paul
15-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi Ahtecklim

Good knowledge of Pattaya!

I have a question about pataya too. And hope you can help. If I'm going to pataya from bkk, is it cheaper to book hotel and van (package) from travel agent or take a bus and look for hotel there?

Thanks

Paul

Red_Tirak1099
15-11-2007, 03:36 PM
I have a question about pataya too. And hope you can help. If I'm going to pataya from bkk, is it cheaper to book hotel and van (package) from travel agent or take a bus and look for hotel there?

Paul
Taking bus is confirm cheaper as most hotels in Pattaya no difference in walk-in rates. Taking tour agent van also wont save you much time as sometimes the van has to go to few hotels to pick up guests......take a cab the fastest THB1K-1.2K :)

ahtecklim
15-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Quiet true , the hotel situation is a little funny as this is thai business model. As rooms in pattaya are plenty and varies from dirt cheap to 1st class , there is always a surplus so dont be surprise if you book at a 'special' rate but reach there to find out walk in 'special offer' is cheaper.

There are always rooms available even on hot dates like New Year or Songkran although it will be a little more difficult to find. I've stayed above a pub for 300B years ago during Songkran and the last time (June 07) I walked past it , it was still this price!

Scheduled bus is definately cheaper but if you have heavier luggage like golf clubs , dont bother. Too lay-chay

The scheduled bus leaves Ekamai (just down Ekamai Skytrain) bus station in Bangkok every half hour (?) or 15mins and will drop you off at Pattaya bus station in 2 or 2 & half hours. Only about 110B. This is my favorite coz cheapest and most convinient ; no need to book in advance.

Its better if you know pattaya first before you take this bus or have a lot of time to burn in case of cockups.

From there , a baht bus will take you anywhere in Beach Road for about 50B. Dont hire the whole one for yourself. Wait for the bus to fill up coz the whole bus will cost more and they will treat you as a carrot head.

Botarbolampar
15-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Good sharing spirit............Upzzzz U soon & Thanks.

Red_Tirak1099
15-11-2007, 06:42 PM
There are bus services from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya too. Heard that Pattaya now has a "beach bus" service for tourists plying the main streets.....buy a 1 day pass for unlimited travel

paul
17-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Hi Ahtecklim & Red Tirak1099,

When taking taxi, is it +1K per cab or per person??

From Pataya, is there a cleaner beach where I can spend the day? I've seen pataya sea front. Not clean like phuket and I've read reports of sewage being dumped into the sea front years ago.

Sorry to be a bother & Thanks

Paul

Red_Tirak1099
17-11-2007, 11:19 AM
When taking taxi, is it +1K per cab or per person??

From Pataya, is there a cleaner beach where I can spend the day? I've seen pataya sea front. Not clean like phuket and I've read reports of sewage being dumped into the sea front years ago.
Taxi is per cab basis so if you have travelling kakis to share costs its cheaper but bear in mind if you squeeze 4 guys in the tiny cab (they dont have big taxis like ours, mostly Toyota Corollas)...it is gonna be uncomfortable as ride is almost 2 hrs.

Jomtien beach is suppose to be the cleaner one. Naklua & Wong Amat over in north Pattaya have beautiful beaches too but some the the best parts are private beaches of the hotels there & off-limits to non hotel guests, alternatively you can take speedboat to the nearby outlying islands beaches. :)

ahtecklim
17-11-2007, 06:36 PM
There are bus services from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya too. Heard that Pattaya now has a "beach bus" service for tourists plying the main streets.....buy a 1 day pass for unlimited travel

The bus (run by Bell services?) from Suvarnabhumi is very cheap ; about 150B but its scheduled only about 6 times a day and the schedule is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00/. If you have time , its worth it as its usually half empty.

The Pattaya beach bus idea is a failure. Although theorically a good idea , it was supposed to be free even but the baht bus drivers and mototaxi guys played dirty tactics and soon got rid of the bus shuttle! They parked in their bus bays as well as threatened the drivers as this service was threatening their rice bowls. Last time I went , I didn't even see one on the road. If not mistaken , the bus are still around ; to save face of the politicians who suggested it but its so infrequent that its more convinient to pay 10B for a baht bus.

Jomtien beach is suppose to be the cleaner one. Naklua & Wong Amat over in north Pattaya have beautiful beaches too but some the the best parts are private beaches of the hotels there & off-limits to non hotel guests, alternatively you can take speedboat to the nearby outlying islands beaches.

This was true a few years ago but the local authority has spent a lot of effort (and money!) cleaning pattaya beach ; thus Jomtien was neglected. Last I saw was Pattaya beach is cleaner than Jomtien. Phuket beaches (and least the non-Patong areas like Kata and Karon) will always be nicer so no comparision there.

If you are to spend time at the beach , its a cheap and relaxing way to spend the daytime.

Correct in a speedboat daytrip is ideal to see the island and beaches ; better if you have a few tiraks together!

vmtech
17-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Taxi is per cab basis so if you have travelling kakis to share costs its cheaper but bear in mind if you squeeze 4 guys in the tiny cab (they dont have big taxis like ours, mostly Toyota Corollas)...it is gonna be uncomfortable as ride is almost 2 hrs.

Jomtien beach is suppose to be the cleaner one. Naklua & Wong Amat over in north Pattaya have beautiful beaches too but some the the best parts are private beaches of the hotels there & off-limits to non hotel guests, alternatively you can take speedboat to the nearby outlying islands beaches. :)

yeah RT bro is right, if travelling with 2 or 3 bros, 1000thb/4 or 3 is about same price as bus liao. pretty worth it.

Thailover
17-11-2007, 10:09 PM

Jomtien beach and Pattaya beach to me is "same same".
Best option to spend a day on a nice beach is take speedboat or ferry boat (cheaper - 150 baht return ticket) to Koh Lan.

ahtecklim
17-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Found the email fom Bell services :

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance.It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days in advance through this e-mail. Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible. If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards, Sirisong Haewan Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd Tel.

Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675Tel.
Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:
Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843

EC Guy
18-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Many old birds here can tell you about Bangkok. Many also chiong Pattaya but for some reason not much is written about the seaside town. I used to chiong bangkok but moved when Mr T had his crackdown. Bars closing , the mercenery gals but what did it finally was the stupid stars on tits! Nowadays I head straight to Pattaya with cheaper hotel, food , drinks and gals

I’ll try my best to help coz when I first went , I just like bull and went head in to discover myself with a little help from forums. This is my way of payabck to those helped

Please remember all my answers prefer to Pattaya ONLY.
[quote=nightstalker123;2372546]hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?
Pattaya - Cheaper as some hotels don’t even have websites or are affiliated to agents. If you don’t mind , you can even stay above a bar/pub for 300B a nite (fan ; no aircon!)

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?
Pattaya – NO if you’re not too choosy.

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?
Pattaya – There is no written law on these. Beach road gals are normally rejects with diseases or attitude gals but not all. Service of the gals will also depend widely and depends if you heng or suay. Beach road gals charge anything from 300B to 1000B.

I would advise you not to try these gals coz many katoeys (ah gua) around. And if you don’t even know how to approach a gog gal , how are you going to approach a FL?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?
Pattaya gals are generally cheaper by about 25 to 50%

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?
JUST GO and talk if she gives attitude , avoid her coz even if you get her , she’ll be a starfish! Gogo barfines are generally 500 but may be higher due to the festive seasons. However it tends to drop after certain imes ; like midnight or 1am.

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?
Yes , you can bring her out of the bar ; its like a fee to compensate the bar for her to stop working for the nite. All other activites and money are separate.

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.
Either one also can but its better to give the gal so the mamasan wont think it’s a tip for her!

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?
Closer figure is 99% but some showgals ; gals that perform shows are more expensive and only goes with people they like coz their salary is quite high.

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?
ST usually means 1

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?
No , depends on the chemisty , if your hotel is nicer than her apartment , if she’s not going back to gogo bar for more customers or if she’s not going to chiong disco that nite/morning.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar?
Legally no but bouncers wont care as long as you spend money in the bar. For thai gals , its definetely no!

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together.
I am going but not confirmed on dates yet. 23 Dec is thai election. Offically no alcahol on sale on that day but beerbars will open with no music and can sell you beer ‘tactically’. Mst gog bars are closed.

Most important , don’t plan too mutt. Just go , get your hotel and enjoy chionging. Don’t force to fuck the first pretty gal you see coz there are tons of them there. Take your time to search (but not too long ; gogos close at 2 but some discos go all nite till morning) Theres a saying in Pattaya – you never lose your chance with a gal , just your turn!

AhTeck, you are solid! reading this article, i confirmed going pattaya liao...

paul
19-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Hello Ahteck, Red Tirak and all others who contributed to this post,

You guys are aces!! Thanks for the tips. At least now, now I know a bit more and can plan my trip.

Many thanks!!

Paul

ahtecklim
19-11-2007, 05:42 PM
You're welcome ; just return the favor and let other know of your experiences. :)

SanukSeeker99
20-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Uncle AhTeckLim,

I heard that there are a lot of Ladyboys in Pattaya ......

Any up-date on this ? :confused:

Red_Tirak1099
20-11-2007, 12:13 PM
I heard that there are a lot of Ladyboys in Pattaya ......

Any up-date on this ? :confused:You can find the most beautiful LBs in Tiffany's......even got a Miss Universe Pageant.....Alcazar also good....that time heard closed down but think now reopened liao

ahtecklim
20-11-2007, 01:48 PM
many many all over coz thai culture tolerates sex changes. Most can be spotted to the trained eye but if drunk or horny or both , anyone can fall into the trap. Jenny Star Bar at the escalator below Peppermint is a famous katoey bar. Many also walk beach road at nite to look for business.

they are not the devils so just smile , dont make eye contact and continue to walk. Also talking to one doesn't mean you have to fuck one!

ahtecklim
20-11-2007, 01:50 PM
You can find the most beautiful LBs in Tiffany's......even got a Miss Universe Pageant.....Alcazar also good....that time heard closed down but think now reopened liao

55555 yes very true. last week also have international contest. naturally a thai won.

paul
20-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi guys
Do I take the bus from level 1 or the public transportation center bus terminal as described in the airport webby.

thanks

Paul

See picture of public transportation center below.
http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/images/ptcenter.jpg

ahtecklim
20-11-2007, 08:31 PM
errrrrrrrr ........ depends on what you are taking

asdfghjkl
21-11-2007, 01:21 AM
woo.. nice pix u got there! ;)

paul
21-11-2007, 09:54 AM
errrrrrrrr ........ depends on what you are taking

Hi Ahtecklim & good morning,

Sorry for the mixed message!!.... (I got so excited reading about pattaya that I sent out a confusing post.)

I mean if I want to take the bell transport bus to pattaya. Is it from level one airport terminal or at the public transport center shown in the picture?

BELOW IS WHAT GOT ME EXCITED!!
Bars, bars and more bars!!
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/Latest%20Small%20Sept%20Bar%20Guide.jpg

more maps can be found here. http://www.pattayabarguide.com/

Thanks to all.

Paul

ahtecklim
21-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi Paul

You can call Bell first and arrange for the lady to meet you at arrivial.

Pattaya's (and most of Thailand) bars come and go so what is published today may not be there tomorrow but the map is generally helpful.

Soi 1/2 (opp Big C) - beer bars area. Also where some of the fish tank massages are but they are nothing compared to Bangkok's

Soi 6 - short time bars with many Issan girls sitting outside waiting for business. Quite intimidating if going alone!

Soi 7 & 8 - another big beer bar area.

Soi Yamato and Soi Post Office - a few Blow Jobs bars

Pattayaland 123 - Declining (and some ripoff) bars area

Boyztown - enuff said!

Walking Street - Currently heart of the entertainment centre. Many gogos and many beerbars. Cannot finish in one nite! Closed to traffic after 7 or 730pm

Soi Lengkee and Soi metro - recently mushroomed up many bars and also a good area to chill

Soi Buakow - Many local and cheaper motel rooms but also a lot of beerbars to chill. Some local karaoke shops with roadside food stalls

Take a walk in the afternoon round the place. Start from beach road then to 2nd road and then to 3rd road. It would help in the orientation when you're cheonging at nite.

Pattaya is an aquired taste , much like cheese or chow toufu :) but if you are looking for a place to chill , drink with available women , Pattaya is the place.

Red_Tirak1099
21-11-2007, 01:13 PM
.....but if you are looking for a place to chill , drink with available women , Pattaya is the place.Not forgetting its a boon for those non-thai speaking chiongsters as almost all the ladies speak some english :)

ahtecklim
21-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Quite true.

Actually I think being Singaporean is the best to cheong in Thailand coz , thais like us as we can spend but most dun treat as chai tow as we're closer to their culture than the other chai tows like falangs and japs. They prefer us than the cheapskate (in their eyes) chinaman and malaysians. Off course we know its a culture thing that's why they think like that.

We also look a little like thais so most wont bother us unless we ask for them. Once we open our mouth and speak english , they will know. Pick up a few thai words and some Lao slang and know some of their culture and they'll think you're thai! I once joked with a few gals in (only a few words of) thai and mentioned I was from Issan. They won't believe me even when I told them the truth! Finally even had to say I was from Changmai to get them off my back. 5555555555

Some of them dun know how to treat us ; should they chop or give local prices? In my 15+ years going to thailand I was only cheated a few times (or at least they tried!) No added bills or pickpockets or robberys even thought i drink till closing most of the time.

One time was when I went with a thai girl to see a 'show' at a Patpong 2nd storey bar with 'no cover charge'. After the show they demanded a 'entertainment fee' (or something like that) from a falang in front of me and he started arguing with the waitress. I knew it was getting nasty so I checked bin and they asked me for the 'entertainment fee' as well. I showed them my only 500B bill (and SGD30+) in my wallet and asked them to take it all as I have no more money. With that they let us go and we left with the door shut behind us! And then I took out my spare 1000B in my shoe for the cab back to hotel for supper!

Another time I took a tuktuk but the damn driver said it was a buddist holiday and took me to a temple as he wanted to stop and pray. I suspected something but went along (as I am a nice guy :D ). I was then befriended by a smartly dressed thai man in full western suit in a hot day in a bangkok temple! He tried to sell me diamonds and said it was possible to resell to a famous local jeweller (cant remember who) for a profit. I called his bluff and pretended to call the boss of the Singaporean jeweller who I claim to know. He walked off without saying a word! 5555555555555555555 Hustler hustling a hustler!

Waaaaa .... looking back , I have so many adventures in thailand , maybe I should write a book!

There's the yearly songkran stories as well as me drunk and sleeping in a agogo toilet till my good friend broke down the door to carry me back to hotel. My firiend's virgin trip and the best girl he's ever got at Gulliver's and it nearly never happened! Where are you , S?

vmtech
21-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Hi Ahtecklim & good morning,

Sorry for the mixed message!!.... (I got so excited reading about pattaya that I sent out a confusing post.)

I mean if I want to take the bell transport bus to pattaya. Is it from level one airport terminal or at the public transport center shown in the picture?

BELOW IS WHAT GOT ME EXCITED!!
Bars, bars and more bars!!
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/Latest%20Small%20Sept%20Bar%20Guide.jpg

more maps can be found here. http://www.pattayabarguide.com/

Thanks to all.

Paul

haha perfect! nice 1 there paul, if complete that within 2 days.. sure seh haha

Red_Tirak1099
22-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Pattaya's (and most of Thailand) bars come and go so what is published today may not be there tomorrow but the map is generally helpful.

Think Classroom, Night Out & Carousel are the longest surviving ones (at least for the joint names)......anyone can remember the Baby1,2,3 days? :)

ahtecklim
22-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi RT

I think longest surviving is TQ1 right on beach road. Gals there are angmo like type , issan dark type. One of my regulars afternoon chill places coz the music there is old time rock. In the toilet is a picture taken in the 80s of their girls woring then. The fashion and the hair in the picture cracks me up everytime.

Carousel sucks now but I remember a few years back , it was great. Very nice service gals and a mamasan that that looks after the guest. Not sure now but last time in there about a year ago , I was constantly pestered for drinks and tips.

Classroom has also gone downhill and one of the 'babies' (i can never remember their names!) have just been bought over by angmo. Used to be thai owned. My last trip , the one on the left was not bad and the other has changed name to Sakura or 69 or somethin like that.

Worst bar with the most potential is Kittens and maybe the entire Pattayaland 1,2,3. A few years ago , walking street was dead with most punters going to pattayaland but now ..........

Like I said a good bar one day may not be good next month. A good bar is personal coz maybe a girl I like , you may not like. Maybe the girls there are drunk one day and you happen to have a drink there and they make you feel welcome. On another day , they wont even look at you or you at them. So there are many many maybe's.

Anyway , I just confirmed my trip in 2 week's time. Anyone want a cheap out-of-job tourguide? I charge one beer for every bar I bring you to! :)

paul
22-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Greetings Ahtecklim

thanks for the messages. I've copied bell's transport tel from your previous posting. Have a nice trip and leave some girls for the rest of us who are going there later.

Hello Red tirak,

don't know why but i never had problem in bkk even though I don't speak the lingo. Maybe it's because I've got dirty old man look. One look form me and they know it's fuck or suck time. Not interested in buffalo dying or uncle sick.

Hopefully, I'll get to go pataya mid dec but with the SEA games happening around that time, I have doubt whether the budget flight will be cheap.

cheers.

Paul

ahtecklim
23-11-2007, 03:05 PM
dont worry la, thousands of girls there.

Reminds me of a story of a friend who took a girl fresh off the farm. A few months later , I went with another friend and he ended up with the same girl! 555555555

sassina2
09-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi Pattaya Veterans,

1) Just checked out Fashioin Bar in Pattaya off Soi 5 which I believe was the old Slim Disco place.

Lots of lovely "coyotes/ dancers" etc & they charged me 300 bahts to bring in my bottle of scotch. I was encouraged that they allowed me to bring my own bottle of course. Mixers were a good 100 bahts each.

Lady drinks were a hefty 500 bahts for "doubles" whatever the girls order.

The captain told me that the girls go with you "based on their own choices if they want" and the charge was "12500 bahts". Yes, my prick shrank the moment I heard the figure.

Perhaps, he was scamming me knowing that I was not local.

Anyone care to share better knowledge of policy / pricing of this place and whether its worth the huge premium they are charging?

2) On another visit we checked out local cafe "Lookaew" on 3rd road and I was told there are lots of others too. A few decent lookers and its possible to "barfine" for 1000 bahts with extras negotiable. Since we were with a local thai, the pricing must be about there.

Anyone into local cafes and have any info to share?

For normal ago gos, my eyes tell me the lookers are still in Superbaby and Supergirl with Coyote and Happy having a decent mix of girls for both "asian eyes" and "farang eyes."

Checked out Peppermint and Angelwitch and although they have quantity, quality for "asian eyes" was not there!

The most fun bar? What's Up still wins hands down.

vmtech
09-12-2007, 03:35 PM
The most fun bar? What's Up still wins hands down.

you means hands up? haha
yeah What's Up was fun man

is the Sharkbar as happening as the 1 in bangkok?

sassina2
10-12-2007, 10:11 AM
is the Sharkbar as happening as the 1 in bangkok?

VMT.,

Sorry man, I did not like Shark on a recent visit and in any case, my local friends living in Pattaya did not recommend it so I did not go looking.

Yes What's Up had a great duo in the shower who let you finger them, shoved bottle necks (full of beer ) up theirs etc etc. All it took for them to get going was a 100 baht tip and they "rocked" for two sessions therein.

S.

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 10:16 AM
VMT.,

Sorry man, I did not like Shark on a recent visit and in any case, my local friends living in Pattaya did not recommend it so I did not go looking.

Yes What's Up had a great duo in the shower who let you finger them, shoved bottle necks (full of beer ) up theirs etc etc. All it took for them to get going was a 100 baht tip and they "rocked" for two sessions therein.

S.WOW! What's etc etc then? hehehehe :D

adrian76
11-12-2007, 02:12 AM
btw California Gym just open their 10 outlets in pattaya, situated at The life Style Avenue, is a new shopping centre. But those who are members you can enjoy and keep fit there.. Just be remind they did not provide towel there you have to bring you own....

Just come back from Walking Street, can see a lot of FL standing around, did check with any of them as i had finished one round with an Ago--Ago Lady :)

On the whole, it a good place to enjoy...

felipepk44
11-12-2007, 09:43 AM
:)8 of us will be going to Pattaya for golf and 'others' from 10 to 15 Jan 08. Air tickets with AirAsia are booked. Hotel All Seasons Pattaya also booked. What we need are:

a. land transport airport/hotel/golf courses/dinners/hotel airport for the entire duration.

b. traditional massages - preferably PRC as we can't sawadee.

c. good golf courses

d. good places for dinners.

e. overnighters.

Any help from fellow samsters will be much appreciated.

vmtech
11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
which bars would you guys reocmmand for ASIAN eyes lol
been to what;sup bar but i would say, although fun, not really asian eye pleasing though.

how about isomnia, kitten club and the shark?

sassina2
11-12-2007, 07:19 PM
For Asian Eyes, from IMHO, I only saw in Supergirl, Superbaby and a few on the left back corner (cannot see from entrance) of Happy. The ones you mentioned, I have not seen.

For a more versatile Asian Eye (nice faces and size but dark skinned), Coyote was A-OK for a few dancers.

Others, you have to hunt high and low and sometimes, you get lucky.

AutoRoaming
14-12-2007, 12:28 AM
ahteck lim definitely started a very good track, and provided very good and accurate information, well done bro.

I have visited this forum many years ago and got quite a lot of tips from members and now that I am in Taiwan, suddenly I thought I should check out this forum once more, and to my pleasant surprise, this forum now is a big enterprise, MNC.

And now since I am quite a frequent roamer to these countries and places, I thought I should attempt to contribute something.

Pattaya main beach area has 3 main Road, 1st Road, 2nd Road and 3rd Road.

1st Road is also the Beach Road, really facing the beach.

This Road is not that happening, in the day, just tons of tourist lazing under the sun/beach umbrella on those B60 (Baht) beach chairs.

At the night, this places turned into a makan place, full of seafood restaurants. It is quite a long road, traffic run in one-direction from Amari Hotel on the left (5 star, about B5k to B8k a night) all the way to Walking street on the right, if I don't calculate wrongly, i think it is almost 1.5km to 2km long.

But no, I am not asking you to walk, otherwise you would not have much energy or "leg" power for other activities at night.

There are "Datsun Pickups" known as "Song Teow" meaning 2 rolls in Thai, running in circles around these 3 main road. Usually we would not know where these pickups go too, but you can just wave down one, don't get run down by one, just hop on behind, browse around as they cruise down the road and press the bell if you see/smell something interesting. Hop off and proceed to the front, either the driver seat or the passenger seat (usually the driver's wife/kid/girlfriend) and pay B10.

On 2nd Road, also a one-way street, right to lef, it is where the big establishments are, Big C (supermarket like Giant). and 2 major complex; Alcazar and Tiffany. If you are interested to see a LadyBoy (Kah-Toey in Thai, pronounced as "Ker-Toyy") show, you can jump into one, it runs every hour starting from around 7pm. It is nothing that will burst your blood vessels, you will get seated in a cinema-like theatre and watch some form of Cabaret and Musical where the more-than-perfect lady boys sing and dance for you, some of them will purposely show their nicely shapped breast when they bounced around the stage. At the end of the show, they will lined up at the exit to take picture with you, if you want to take their picture or take picture with them, do give them a tip, B50 should be good enough. Some of them (too hungry) might grab your hand to grab their breast, then they will extort you for a B100 tip. If you really like to the experience of grabbing or squeezing one of those beautifully sculpted breast, go on. You are there for the experience, they are there for your money. Oh before I leave this topic, Tiffany has a better show.

Along 2nd road, you will also see many taxi booth, only B800 to go back to Bangkok and B925 including all the Highway tolls. Quite worth it, but at B800, most likely the car/taxi is old or the driver is old or both. I tried once, but I did arrive into Bangkok safe and sound. If you want more luxury, go for the B2000, Toyota, private cars. If you want more economy, take the Public bus, about B120, takes about 2.5hours to reach back into the Ekamai Bus Station beside the Ekamai BTS (Sky Train) station along Sukhumvit Road. How to get to the Pattaya Bus Station from your hotel? Ask your hotel reception.

Besides the Pickups, the other faster way to get around is to hop onto one of those Motor Cycle taxi, they can take you directly where you want to go or even to your hotel. But you have to take a card from your hotel reception so you can show it to them. The maximum they have every charge me to go from Beach Road to 3rd Road is only B40-B50.

Back to 2nd Road, there is also lots of Beer bars on both side of the road, but do look carefully into those beer bar, because some of them contains only LadyBoys not Lady. I know under those lights, your eyes can deceived you, because this is LOS (Land of Smiles or Land of Sex) afterall, Thai's Ladyboy always comes in top 3 in the Miss Tiffany Universe competition around the world, so I don't blame you if you mistaken one.

How to identify if the person is a LadyBoy? Actually this is the fun part. Maybe I should leave it to another discussion, if you are really interested, give me a buzz and I will explain more, base on "personal" experiences.

Let's move on to 3rd Road, 3rd Road is actually a 2-way street, actually have nothing much, except one of the biggest disco in Pattaya, the Hollywood. There is a live band every night, no cover charge, but sometimes the band play and sing Thai songs, which actually (to me) are nice and danceable also. You can get a table, but you would have to order some drinks. I ever saw group of girls spending their time there, I did wonder if we can pick them up, I have never tried, but I think nothing is quite impossible in Thailand. But general rules of engagement, be nice to the ladies, a bottle of Johnny Walker is only about B1000, but you can make many friends with that, so keep ... walking.

Further down the road beside Hollywood, situated in between a bright row of shops, near the convenient shop, there is a Thai type of pub, where the singer and dancer sing and dance to North-Eastern (Isaan) music. Lots of bar ladies or WL I know, likes to frequent this place, if you have the time, you make them happy, when you bring them back to your room, they will make you very happy too.

And some of you might be getting impatient now, enough of the tour already ... where are all the ladies? Relax my friends, here they cum.
I want to orientate you to the overall surroundings first, like a cock (bird) eye's view. Ok, you must be wondering where are the happening places? They are in the small Soi (street), the run in between Beach Road and 2nd Road. Starting from Soi4 all the way to Walking Street, there are plenty of pubs that runs alongside them.

What you can do (like me) is to walk/take the pickups along Beach Road/2nd Road, glance "deep" into those soi, once you see flashing colors or ladies, walk into those soi, if too dark, avoid them (another general rule of roaming), if I remember correctly, Soi6, this is the concentration of A-Go-Go bars, there are even a few LadyBoy A-Go-Go bars. Many of them are sitting around outside trying to "seduce" you into the bar, they would not go to the extend of grabbing you, unless you look like Brad Pitt or Tom Juice. Take your time and enjoy the view. I saw a few interesting bars and ladies sitting outside, staring deliciously at me but my friend was rushing to see other bars, so I did not go in.

We went round almost all the soi and I can tell you, there are definitely more bars than those in the map. so that's a good and bad news; good news, you have more choices :D, bad news, you have too many choices :confused:

Bar fine are B300 to B500, most ladies you see there can "ta-pao" (take-away). The usual going rate for LT is B1500 to B2000. If they are nice, give them a tip for taxi ride home. Most of them are shy if you want them to stay with you for breakfast because they might be dressed to scantily (for the night so to speak), so they might not want to be seen at the breakfast area. So if you really like them and want to spend the day with them, let them know, and it would greatly help if you bring a lady's T-shirt for them, not your faded XXL Hard-Cock Cafe T-shirt :p

One more thing, when you bring the lady back to your hotel, most hotel, those more professional ones, will request the ID of the lady, this is to protect you as a hotel customer, in case you were so "drained" and drunk and you woke up next morning and realize you lost your $ or Lolex. it is also to protect the hotel, they want to make sure you are not bringing a minor (person below official concensual age, think it is 18 in Thailand) to your room, paedophiles is quite a serious offence even in Thailand.

As for day time (healthy activities), you can take one of those para-sailing, where you get dragged out to the sea and fly around in a parachute dragged by a speed boat, only one round, but can see pattaya and feel like a bird.

Or you can take one of those jet ski, they allow you to drive yourself, so plenty of fun, 30 mins only but that sure tire you.

Or if you want clear sea water, take one of those half day/full day cruise to nearby islands, usually seafood lunch is included.

In short, don't rush in Pattaya, stay for 3 days or more, explore around, be safe, Have fun! :)

vmtech
14-12-2007, 03:35 PM
good 1 bro, very extensive guide :D will have to keep ur post as a bookmark!

Army 鬼
14-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Bro AutoRoaming,

thanks for the heads up. Very comprehensive. Now feel like better suited to go.

paul
15-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi Autoroam,

Fantastic guide about Pattaya you have just posted!!

Just wondering.. Is Jotien beach within walking distance (15 to 20 mins) from all these pubs at Walking Street? or do I need to take public transport?

Thanks

Paul

ahtecklim
19-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Just got back from a 4 day trip ... too short!

Took the 7am Tiger flight to bangkok and went downstairs to look for Bell. Big 30+ seater bus but only about 10 people. Transfered at Pattaya bus terminal 1hr50mins later to a mini bus which took me to my hotel doorsteps. No problems , only 150B and I slept most of the way as I took the early flgiht from sg. Only problem was my return trip by Bell. They came to pick me up 2 hrs early and I was out so i called them at the corret time and they came to pick me up..I delayed the bus by 10mins! I recommend Bell if your timimgs are correct.

Checked out the bars , same same happening Walking street as well as beer bars all over the whole pattaya. Beach club , Secrets , Dollhouse , Happy , Hot Tuna Beer Bars , Simn Beer Bar Complex , Sisterz , TQ1 all were the as usual happeneing as always. Peppermint seems to have gone downhill a little but still a great place to watch charbos.

Hi Autoroam,

Just wondering.. Is Jotien beach within walking distance (15 to 20 mins) from all these pubs at Walking Street? or do I need to take public transport?

Paul

Too far la unless you are a national walker in the SEA Games :) Its about 10-15 mins by bahtbus

jarrod
21-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Pattaya is every man,s paradise,been there 5 times during my times with the navy i still relinquish the thoughts of walking dwn the sois everyday everynite after 7pm the nightlife comes to life.Still remember taking the bus from sattahip naval base journey abt 45mins will drop us infront of cherry hotel where they will hang up the WELCOME SPORE NAVY banner the reception still got a few ships plaque.

The most memorable is the body massage parlour Sabai land,Sabai room and Sabai dee my favorite those neon lights really attract us mens like bees to the honey.food is really cheap and u can easily spend like a king hope to see more bros continue their stories here...too bad out of the navy no more such trips anymore:(

ahtecklim
22-12-2007, 10:26 PM
When was that Jarrod?

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 11:31 AM
jarrod, I took LST for 5 days to reach Sattahip.....everyday watch blue films landed at Pattaya cannot tahan :D

ahtecklim
28-12-2007, 02:34 PM
jarrod, I took LST for 5 days to reach Sattahip.....everyday watch blue films landed at Pattaya cannot tahan :D

When was that guys? I was there on my virgin trip in the early 90's and it was a cheong town but not as happening for tourist. It was usually either a R&R for navy (English/Americian and any passing vessels incl Singaporeans) or a weekend getaway for Bangkok locals. Many thais actually have their 2nd wives there!

It is interesting to see the developement from a semi-sleepy town to a major tourist city now. Also some of the 'fuck' industry has also developed from gals trying to make a living and struggling to get on to now hardcore gals who make even some of our salaries look like a joke to them! Some better off and smarter gals make more than 50,000 baht a month!

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
28-12-2007, 03:49 PM
When was that guys? I was there on my virgin trip in the early 90's and it was a cheong town but not as happening for tourist. It was usually either a R&R for navy (English/Americian and any passing vessels incl Singaporeans) or a weekend getaway for Bangkok locals. Many thais actually have their 2nd wives there!

It is interesting to see the developement from a semi-sleepy town to a major tourist city now. Also some of the 'fuck' industry has also developed from gals trying to make a living and struggling to get on to now hardcore gals who make even some of our salaries look like a joke to them! Some better off and smarter gals make more than 50,000 baht a month!
I 1st landed in Pattaya in mid 80s......funny thing I was intro to Thai culture via PTTY instead of BKK or HDY.....back then no tourists as it was too sleazy.....you get those foreign navy......yellow skin like us out of demand when the ships come into town......lucky me i cheong with the US stationed there. it was a party town only coming alive in the late evenings.....Jomtiem was a ghost town unlike now.....brings back memories

zhumuo
29-12-2007, 12:55 PM
I visit pattaya around 6 times a year. :) Hollywood closed already more then a year :eek:, Amari just renovated with a new nice building, and charges around B2850 to B3500 depends on when. Just like Dusit, quite far from action while I normally stay in Marriott, in the center of activities but charges B4500/night. Compare to Sing it is still acceptable.

Will be there again 2nd week of next year, would like to meet other buddy who is around .:p..

ahtecklim
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM
I visit pattaya around 6 times a year. :) Hollywood closed already more then a year :eek:, Amari just renovated with a new nice building, and charges around B2850 to B3500 depends on when. Just like Dusit, quite far from action while I normally stay in Marriott, in the center of activities but charges B4500/night. Compare to Sing it is still acceptable.

Will be there again 2nd week of next year, would like to meet other buddy who is around .:p..

Wa lau .......... you stay so high class hotel ; must be on company expense! :D Can you bring a girl back for these hotels? We are cheapskate and usually stay in cheaper hotels under 1kB.

Our next trip is Songkran so if anyone want some company or a orientation course , let me know.

zhumuo
01-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Mai Bei Lia cup!!! You can bring many ladies you want back to Marriott without ay issue, as far as the room is paid by yourelf. Not by group tour. If they find your room is under group tour then they will charge B1000. Anyway, walk to the lift, keep smiling, say hello to the security ... they will not stop you...;)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
03-01-2008, 07:00 AM
Pattaya hotels almost all are guest friendly & usually dun harass you over extra guest charges unlike BKK.....

Si Geena
03-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Excellent thread.

I'm heading to LOS in Jan-Feb. Originally intended to stay in Bangkok only but now thinking to do the Pattaya scene instead.

Would 4 days be sufficient? Can play from 7pm -5am?

ahtecklim
03-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Would 4 days be sufficient? Can play from 7pm -5am?

4 days for me too short! :p

If you start at Soi 6 and finish off at Xcyte or the Marine discos ; then with a gal back to your room , you can go from noon to noon! Only problem is to find time to rest! Even viagra cant help with lack of sleep!

Like I always said ; Pattaya is a chill place , its a whole package with drinking , eating and whoring. The choices are so many , most 1st timers will just be overwhelmed. Unlike Bangkok where you'll go to places for specific types (light , dark skinned , chinese , english speaking , dancing , massage , hostress type etc) you like.

vmtech
12-01-2008, 04:28 PM
:D
Anyone know if sg driving license is legal to drive in thai?
Thinking of driving using my fren car from bkk to pty to have a peep.
tks

no. u will need a IDP. get from TP den go convert in thailand.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-01-2008, 06:38 PM
no. u will need a IDP. get from TP den go convert in thailand.
Bro, I think is get from AA in River Valley.....$20 for 1 year.....:)

vmtech
12-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Bro, I think is get from AA in River Valley.....$20 for 1 year.....:)

oh issit, paisay paisay my mistake hehehe

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Ay.... so singapore class3 cannot use in Thailand?
So go AA? or go TP? or can apply for that in Bkk?
:confused:In Singapore go to AA bro....TP is only for foreign driving license holder to convert to Singaporean driving license.......

You cannot do a IDP in BKK as IDPs are not valid in the country of issue......alternatively you can convert to a Thai licence but it is a hassle as you must go to their Thai Land Transport department offices with cert for medical test, interpreter etc etc......& take the written test.

A little known fact is that western tourists like those from US, Aussie or Europe dun need a IDP to rent cars & even the traffic police accept that is perfectly legal......hope all these info helps :)

RTplayer
13-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Only you know where to get driving license, only you can get driving license.

You cannot do a IDP in BKK as [b]IDPs are not valid in the country of issue alternatively you can convert to a Thai licence but it is a hassle as you must go to their Thai Land Transport department offices with cert for medical test, interpreter etc etc......& take the written test.

A little known fact is that western tourists like those from US, Aussie or Europe dun need a IDP to rent cars & even the traffic police accept that is perfectly legal......hope all these info helps

asoke_59
14-01-2008, 03:17 AM
Brother,

For your information, Singapore driving licence can use in all ASEAN country, I am holding Thai driving licence is for lower 'coppy money' incase caught speeding, used to pay 400Baht for 'coppy money' but now only 100Baht can settle, 555

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Brother,

For your information, Singapore driving licence can use in all ASEAN country, I am holding Thai driving licence is for lower 'coppy money' incase caught speeding, used to pay 400Baht for 'coppy money' but now only 100Baht can settle, 555
Can use to rent cars from car rentals like Hertz? The other time (3 years ago) i tried but kena rejected.....but maybe now maybe they accept :)

lidna
08-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Just came back from Pattaya and boy, am I impressed with the nightlife there! Previously never even chiong local nightscene before and the nightspot I went to happen to be a Agogo Club! Visited a couple of Agogos which include Galaxy, Polo and one other which I cannot remember.

Galaxy
This is the legendary club with East European Girls only. Inside the club you will see 3 mini stages with 1 girl on 1 gyrating to the music. Nothing spectacular really. Maybe I dun have a thing for Angmohs. 1 girl did offer to do an erotic dance in a private room for 1000 bht but I declined. It’s a eye opener but it can be a little boring and expensive if you stay too long.

Polo
My favourite actually. But going into this club was by mistake. It was Galaxy I was planning to enter but realized my mistake when I entered to find only Thai girls only. Nevertheless, I like this club. Once inside, you will be greeted by a big centre-stage with lovely Thai ladies performing a great variety of erotic shows with viewer participation! I must say I was smitten by 1 of the girls there. Tried to make an audacious decision of barfining my favourite but was told that she only perform and does not do barfine. I sianz 0.5. Still, I managed to strike a rapport with the girls, waiter and mamasan. The mamasan was even surprised that I managed to get the girls to drink with me after each performance since it was my first trip there! Will surely return next time I go back. Haha.
Heard that Barfine dancers is 1000 Bht and girls off the stage is 500Bht.

?
This is the last club I went but I was not impressed at all. I think after a while, after seeing many naked bodies dancing in front of you, it just gets numb. This club is somewhere after Galaxy and Polo if you are walking deeper into walking street and is fronted by a huge metallic looking door. The girls dancing on stage were actually inferior to those sitting with you. There’s this sweet looking girl who kept pestering to barfine her! But I managed to maintain my stand until she probably gave up! LOL. Barfine here is 600 baht. Come to think of it, there’s a little tinge of regret. Haiz.

Pattaya is really a lovely place. But was warned by a Swede there that the Thais actually hate us. I think its true. Imagine foreigners coming to Singapore and fuck the brains out of the girls here just because they are richer. Think SPG? Nevertheless it’s a place I will miss!

raykwok79
08-02-2008, 12:28 PM
yo bro, i went pattaya too. two weeks ago. well for 3d/2n.

never go club, but drinking in our room. we went to pick up from the pubs.

have the hell fun of it in our room with 3 guys and 5gals.

ha ha

gong xi fatt choi !:)

lidna
08-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Wow. You guys r fierce man! Must have felt like u r in porn show? What's the damage in total? Which hotel you stay? Any extra charges?

williamangkh
13-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Just some information about driving in thailand.

Currently, I am driving in thailand using my Singapore driving license without any problem...been driving around Bangkok.
And also BKK - Pattaya, BKK- Yasthon, Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai

So bros from Singapore, rest assure about driving in Thailand except that you have to ensure the car has a insurance covering 2nd driver...better if your name is stated in the insurance.

Happy driving!!

Cheers!

Below is an abstract from Thaivisa.com

Thai driving license
Saturday, 30 December 2006
Thai driving license

An international driving license is not required for persons with Driving Licenses of the following countries irrespective of the citizenship :

Singapore
Malaysia
Laos

For those without an International Driving License, a local Thai license can be obtained against the Driving License of their respective country at the Land Transportation Department.

The following are required to make the application :

1. Passport with valid Non-immigrant Visa. (Individuals with a Tourist Visa don't qualify)
2. Present residence address certified by embassy or Immigration Bureau
3. Medical certificate stating good health
4. 2 photographs Driving License of the respective country Application in person.

Fee : 105 baht for cars and 55 baht for motorcycle. Applications for driving licenses for other forms of vehicle may not be granted.

Procedures

1. Fill in the application form (issued in Thai language only) and attach the required documentary evidence as indicated above.
2. Join a class for instruction on the laws related to driving and how to drive safely in Thailand. The class is for two hours (two classes are held daily, Monday to Friday, at 09:00 and 13:30) at the Department of Land Transport in Bangkok or at the provincial Transport Office. Foreigners unable to speak Thai should arrange for a Thai friend to accompany them to provide interpretation. Outside Bangkok, details of classes should be requested from the Transport Office of the province where the applicant is residing.
3. Take a test for colour blindness.
4. Take a written test (in Thai language only) on the rules of driving (see Note 1 below).
5. Take the driving test (see Note 1 below).
6. Pay the licence fee and wait for the licence.

You must be 18 years old to drive car in Thailand.

There is separate diving licences for car and motorbike.

A Thai driving license is valid in the following countries: Obtaining a Thai driving license may be an advantage if you do not have an International Driving License and plan to drive in the following countries with a Tourist Visa.

Singapore
Malaysia
Laos

The licnese is valid for 1 year. Thais and foreignees holding of Thai residency permits are allowed long-term licences for life after three years with yearly license.

The lifelong licenses will not be issued after May, 2003.

Where to apply?

International Driver's License

If you would like to apply for an International Driver's License you have to provide the following documents:

1. Passport with Non-immigrant Visa Present
2. a letter of current residence certified by an Embassy of your Country.
3. * Thai Driver's License (Private Motor Car). If you don't have a Thai Driver's licence please refer to the previous instructions on getting a Thai driver's license.
4. 2 Photos, 2 X 2 Inches
5. Fee 505 Baht

* Not Required

Hours of Operation: M - F, 8:30AM - 12:00AM, 1:00PM - 4:30PM Applications will be accepted daily until 3:30PM

Tel : 272-3615, 272-5416, 272-5322

Yanza
21-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Any bros going to be there at the end of February, beginning of March? I've never been so it would be nice to not go alone. But the posts have been great.

ahtecklim
22-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Any bros going to be there at the end of February, beginning of March? I've never been so it would be nice to not go alone. But the posts have been great.

I'm passing by 8,9 and 10th march. PM me if the dates are convinient

Yanza
23-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Thanks, but I'm booking a flight for the 3rd now. I doubt I'll last a whole week there money wise as I want to do a lot of traveling also. But who knows...:D

Nice guy
24-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Anyone know if Pattaya still offer Tiger show or sex show? Thanks in advance

ahtecklim
25-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Yes they are still available but be prepared to be

1) ripped off
2) robbed
3) overcharged
4) all of the above

Yanza
28-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh Yeah. My flight gets in at 10am. I figure 30 minutes for luggage? That means if I take the Bell Services bus I'll have 90 minutes to do nothing. What do you all suggest? First time there, don't speak Thai, don't want to get lost.

Yanza
29-02-2008, 09:12 AM
One other thing. Can you all recommend a hotel/guesthouse in Pattaya? Something within walking distance of the goodies and under $30 USD would be great. Thanks!

ahtecklim
29-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Normally for morning flights , i try not to sleep the nite before ; even if its a short 2hrs flight. This way , I sleep thru the flight and bus journey and it'll feel like only 10mins from my house (west Sg) to Pattaya! If reach Subv. Airport tired , look for the Bell girls early and sleep at a bench. They will wake you when its time to leave.

Other things to kill time are to hit the basement local thai hawker for cheap but good makan or the foot massage at the corner of the 2nd floor (i think!). Not very expensive but not worth if on the way to pattaya. Can also go to the floor where the bus comes or the floor with all the fast food resturants and bio the chabos! Last time I went , there was an angmo incentive group and they had girls in traditional custome to welcome them. Showed a lot of shoulders and a little bit chowkeng! :p

Yanza
04-03-2008, 11:52 AM
First time in Thailand and went straight to Pattaya. Went to the four clubs mentioned here, or think I did.

Checked out the first one, Baby Dolls (I think?): girls showering in the tub on stage, another 2 beating each other with a foam rod, and a crew dancing lazily on stage, and of course a couple of girls fucking each other with a peeled banana. Girls here are pretty friendly and we have a good conversation. One of them has a "sister" who works at the bar and it's a ladyboy, bad looking one. Fun atmosphere, only a few fairly decent lookers.

2nd place was Superbaby (I think?) Hot girls. Smaller bar, so everyone is stacked around the stage. Hard to meet any of the hot girls though as they are constantly dancing or running off stage. I meet this German who's way drunk and have a good laugh at his attempt at getting one of the girls, any girl. Tried to get one of the girls to come over, hostess said she was with someone now, but would like to meet me later, I left.

3rd was Happy Bar. Main stage had about 10 girls dancing, most poorly so and going so slowly from one end to the other. One girl was dancing crazy good, but not good looking. Tried to talk to the one with the biggest tits, no luck.

4th. Coyotee. Mostly dead. A couple of good looking girls, but hot one is only interested in old white men. One other girls comes and talks to me and we have a few drinks. She's got a decent body, braces, nice smile. She wants me to take her home. Well, why not. She's not my first pick but since she asked she must be willing to please right? And she dances topless and with energy. There was a crazy chick dancing like nuts and screaming ear piercingly loud that really turned me on,but maybe next time since I had already negotiated with this one.

I get her home and she clams up. She then tells me that she's only been working here 2 days and has never had sex before. I work her over slowly and get her wet. But I can't get it in! My little guy is crying, and I finally force it in and work a little, but when it slips out, it's back to square one. Tried having her sit on me, but that almost killed me. She wouldn't bj and didn't want to handle me. Anyways, 2 hours later I gave up and sent her on her way with partial payment and a "you shouldn't work there if you don't want sex" speech. I guess I'm just too frigging huge (not really)!!!!!!

No really, she seemed like a nice gal, but that was damn disappointing. I gave her the option of just going home sans payment throughout. Zeros all around for this experience.

ahtecklim
04-03-2008, 02:48 PM
So where did you stay? I normally stay around Mike's Shopping Ctr coz its the middle of everything.

One of my favorites is Happy but every bar is hit-or-miss places. One hour it's great and the next , it sucks. Depends widely on the girls , the punter , the atmosphere , the mamasan etc ; too many varibles.

Your girl's mention of 'no sex before' is pure bull! I think she was prepared for an early nite ; maybe just needed to hit the barfine quota. Good that she didnt get paid in full.

Yanza
05-03-2008, 12:27 PM
I stayed at the AA first night but move a block over to BR Inn. It was 850b at AA and 600 at BR. Atmosphere isn't as nice of course and there's a bar right next to BR, but all I do there sleep, sex, and store my shit.

Last night I went out to "What's Up Playgirl." Set up like the first place I went to with a main stage, a shower, and a couple of side stages. Pretty cute girls there. Also quite friendly too.

Jo:
Face: 7
Body. 6
Bj: 5
FJ: 5
RTF: no
BF: 600
LT: 2000

I'm really expecting more from "professional girls." I had better sex in Cambodia.

ahtecklim
05-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Sex from working gals depend on many things like chemistry , her eagerness , your level of standard etc etc.

Try the beerbars , gals there usually less hardcore.

Yanza
06-03-2008, 02:22 PM
No doubt. But every job has basic requirements, ie the minimum you need to do for the job.

Well, I'm off to Bangkok tomorrow. Instead of a week I think I'll just stay 2 days there and head out. Thanks for all the advice.

Yanza
08-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Last night in Pattaya I decided to take it easy. Visited my two favorites. I then went to Magic. Now I did pick up a SYT here. Very nice ST.

Face 7
Body 8
BJ 0 said she doesn't smoke
FJ 8

Now the thing about this joint is that you pay the mamasan directly. The girl only gets your tip. One of the gals I picked up from another place said she used to work for Magic and quit because the mamasan would not giver her all of her money. This place has younger dancers, none looked older than 20.

acid_rxz
09-03-2008, 06:10 AM
HI might be going on 24 march so need some info as first time there
(1)is the walk in rate same as the so called internet rates
(2)can we buy vouchers at any place like in hatyat u buy hotel vouchers at certain travel shops and it will cost around 20% cheaper
(3)can any bros recommed hotels which are in the think of action wit prices nt exceeding 1500bt
(4)anyone wan to join me i will be going wit another friend
thks bros

Yanza
09-03-2008, 10:38 AM
There are a million places to stay in Pattaya. I stayed at AA Hotel for 850 and then switched to BR Inn for 600. AA Hotel is older, but nice facilities with a small pool overlooking the beach. About 10 minutes from walking street on foot. Half way between Walking St and Soi 6. You might be able to talk them down to the "off Season" rate which is April.

Super4V1Blue
11-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Hi,

Need some help from the old birds here hee........ok i'm going over bangkok first then to pattaya.

How do i get to pattaya from bangkok? i'm not staying 1 night at bangkok juz going there to grab some shopping things before going over. oh ya there r 2 of us. Can list me the cheapest way?

Thanks in advance for the help given

Cheers

vmtech
11-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi,

Need some help from the old birds here hee........ok i'm going over bangkok first then to pattaya.

How do i get to pattaya from bangkok? i'm not staying 1 night at bangkok juz going there to grab some shopping things before going over. oh ya there r 2 of us. Can list me the cheapest way?

Thanks in advance for the help given

Cheers

U can either get a bus or cab from the airport, or make ur way down to the bus station (ekkamai?) that goes to pattaya. Ticket is around 200?

i cant rememmber liao, damn long nv go

Cyberspace Nerd
11-03-2008, 01:19 PM
U can either get a bus or cab from the airport, or make ur way down to the bus station (ekkamai?) that goes to pattaya. Ticket is around 200?

i cant rememmber liao, damn long nv go

200B for bus to pattaya? Super VIP coach is it? I dont think so expensive ba... I think at most 100B or thereabout cos only 2 hour bus trip.

when u reach pattaya by bus, need to take a songtaew to the beach. probably 20 to 30 B, not so sure. I long time never go also. :D

Super4V1Blue
12-03-2008, 09:40 AM
200B for bus to pattaya? Super VIP coach is it? I dont think so expensive ba... I think at most 100B or thereabout cos only 2 hour bus trip.

when u reach pattaya by bus, need to take a songtaew to the beach. probably 20 to 30 B, not so sure. I long time never go also. :D

Er.... I mean from bangkok city then go pattaya not from the airport. Sorry i never state my questions properly. my mistake

Cheers

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Er.... I mean from bangkok city then go pattaya not from the airport. Sorry i never state my questions properly. my mistake

Cheerssome bros already answered your question.......go to Ekkamai Bus Terminal (Southern Bus Terminal)....they got aircon coaches to Pattaya......cost over THB100plus one way. Morchit Mai Bus Terminal also have buses to Pattaya.

Cyberspace Nerd
12-03-2008, 12:55 PM
some bros already answered your question.......go to Ekkamai Bus Terminal (Southern Bus Terminal)....they got aircon coaches to Pattaya......cost over THB100plus one way. Morchit Mai Bus Terminal also have buses to Pattaya.

Ekkamai terminal is eastern bus terminal :D Yes I believe mor chit also have buses to pattaya but ekkamai is better cos go directly out of bkk. but if u closer to mor chit, then take from mor chit. Ekkamai is easier to go to compared to morchit as BTS dont go direct to mor chit.

if want to save some more money, from the airport, take public bus at the basement of the airport to bkk city. I think max 35 baht, many buses to most part of the city and quite fast also becos they take the expressway. But if more people are travelling together, take taxi better lah. From airport to ratchada about 160B to city centre maybe about 200 to 250B. Dont take airport express bus as I think it's a rip off. 100B per person or is it 150B?? 2 person taking airport express bus will cost 200B liao.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Ekkamai terminal is eastern bus terminal :D Yes I believe mor chit also have buses to pattaya but ekkamai is better cos go directly out of bkk. but if u closer to mor chit, then take from mor chit. Ekkamai is easier to go to compared to morchit as BTS dont go direct to mor chit.

if want to save some more money, from the airport, take public bus at the basement of the airport to bkk city. I think max 35 baht, many buses to most part of the city and quite fast also becos they take the expressway. But if more people are travelling together, take taxi better lah. From airport to ratchada about 160B to city centre maybe about 200 to 250B. Dont take airport express bus as I think it's a rip off. 100B per person or is it 150B?? 2 person taking airport express bus will cost 200B liao.paiseh i 东南西北不分 :o

From airport go Pattaya must go to the bus terminal to take (got 2 service departing hourly) & i heard now got one direct bus service from Passenger Terminal too but dun know timing or price for this as never taken b4. Airport express buses are waste of time & no savings like u said.....now is THB150.....used to be 100 from old airport still better.

ahtecklim
09-05-2008, 08:12 PM
any new reports lately?

Our last trip was songkran and the whole beach road and 2nd road was rocking! The closed beach road and they had many stages sponsored by bigger companies with singers and dancers. Some even had water cannons to spray the crowd with. Hard Rock hotel even had a foam machine at their enterence along with their traditional wanter cannot. The pattaya fire dept had a fire engine out and they tried to douse a lot of imaginary fires out there!

Many from bangkok also make the trip there. We met a group of girls from bangkok but it didnt develope any further as the time was too short. Could have turned into some kind of 'experience'! ;)

OysterLover
18-06-2008, 01:21 PM
hmm yeah now i know why this thread so quiet lol. Pattaya to me is a place for the white skinned. And the girls are dark skinned. So kinda pointless for sgean to go unless you like cheaper stock. Stayed at Sunbeam btw soy 7/8 and got a sea facing view. Nice interior similar to the top view rooms in palazzo. Service was excellent especially when they kept thinking I was Thai. (heng I dun look like Indian, no offense, i saw them get treated really badly) When I wear my baret cap the 2 night doorman always stand at attention and salute me lol. I barely did any research on Pattaya so I kinda just went out onto the 2nd street, went up that mini truck with some angmohs and followed them. Wanted to go to the BigC to buy some slippers.

When alighted I didnt know the Sabais are there. Recced Sabailand first, outside looks like its going to crumble, inside the stocks were bad, with a few guys waiting. Told pimp I try later and he grumbled. Oh yeah cos he thought I was thai haha. Walked over to Sabaidee(i think .. mixed up with names) stocks were slightly better. So here goes Round 1 in pattaya

Choose a syt that was smiling at me. Was quite chatty and again she thought I was thai. had small talk with her and i think her Jap was better than english so I spoke to her in Jap instead. prepared bath and had a thorough spongedown. Then came the great soapy massage hehe. But alas her boobs too small but at least her body is tight and lithe. Continued to the bed where I fucked her like no tomolo(very long never engage commercial liao) I think she came like 5 times and finally I force myself to cum as she looked too tired and soaked with sweat liao.(oh yeah the room is fucking run down and air con is weak). I crumbled to the side and she gave me a massage around the groin area which helped abit. Talked cock abit more and left

Girl 136 or 8 from the north
Looks 7/10 abit dark considering from north
Body 6/10 small tits but tight body
BJ 2/10 not BB and short
FJ 7/10 hehe she cummed 5 times and bed was wet
$ 1700 + tips

asked me where I stayed and offered to overnight with me but I like to fuck different pussies so sorry heh .. took minitruck back to hotel and prepared for some gogo fun

cartoy
21-06-2008, 07:38 PM
im pretty new here in this forum, but i spent and spend a shitload of time in patty.

so if there is any question, i would b glad 2 help u out with infos.

ahtecklim
23-06-2008, 05:19 PM
hmm yeah now i know why this thread so quiet lol. Pattaya to me is a place for the white skinned. And the girls are dark skinned. So kinda pointless for sgean to go unless you like cheaper stock.

No true la , some gals there actually earn more than the bangkok girls and cost of living cheaper and quality of life on the beach is so much better than the smoke filled streets of bangkok.

Pattaya is like durain to angmo (or cheese to us!) , its an aquired taste and takes time enjoy it. It took me nearly 10 years to slowly apperciate the cheese!

To me , its a place to chill and you can still find 'fresh' girls from the North ('white skin') in some beer bars. However , I agree with you that bangkok has the better massage palours and also the better 'wham-bang-thank-you-madm' place.

Service was excellent especially when they kept thinking I was Thai. (heng I dun look like Indian, no offense, i saw them get treated really badly) When I wear my baret cap the 2 night doorman always stand at attention and salute me lol.

For some reason , most thais security do that. Maybe its the pride in the job?

I like to fuck different pussies so sorry heh .. took minitruck back to hotel and prepared for some gogo fun

Hope you have more fun and look for the 'white skin' agogos. You can try Happy , Peppermint along Walking street or the Super group (Baby and Doll?) in soi Diamond

Generally for me a performer beats a beautiful flower vase anytime. Maybe I'm getting too old!

Sabai_Sabai
31-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi, everybody. I will be going to pattaya August for long long holiday, possibly, will be working there too. Would like to meet people working in pattaya or residing there, for a drink or get together. Can PM me.

ahtecklim
04-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Sabai - are you settled down in Pattaya yet? :) ;)

sassina2
04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
All,

While I am more in Bangkok, recently, I have been spending more time in Pattaya because the air is cleaner and the golf courses are cheaper and nearer overall.

Anyone here based in or around Pattaya?

I am bored with Agogos and beer bars and looking for spending more time in the late night local discos and perhaps some thai style cafes.

PM me if want to golf / cheong / eat etc etc.

Will be back that way again on Tues or Wed for the rest of next week.

rocksoff
14-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Juz a quick FR about my maiden trip & first impressions of Pattaya ..

Took the bus from Ekkamai, 128baht, runs every 30mins, takes about 2 hours. Very convenient. At Pattaya, hop on Baht Bus to Beach Rd for 20baht. The driver reminded me when we got to the soi I was heading for, namely 6.

I thought I would stay over at Queen Victoria hotel in Soi 6, but managed to forget my passport, so cannot check in, sianzzz. Have to catch the last bus back at 11pm.

Anyway, hotel looks good, but everywhere there very British or German etc oriented. Free wifi, food good & not too ex for hotel restaurant. Google it.

So after eating something, stroll the soi .. It is packed from end to end with shorttime/bj/beer bars. Each place with girls sitting outside, some sure SYT. I wander into Lick Bar and a rough-looking girl follows me in. I stay in the lighted part and drink my beer. She cuddles with me sweet and relaxed, less pressure than BKK scene. Explains 700 for BJ downstairs (200 house, 500 lady). Same price as BKK so maybe can nego down ..

Now a babyfat SYT that I spotted outside comes inside with an elderly asian gentleman. She hugs him abit but he is ignoring her so she goes back outside. I indicate to my girl that I want to call the SYT and she nods acquiescence. I poke my head out the door and grin at the SYT who makes big eyes and follows me back. When I get back to the sofa, the rough girl has disappeared. I'm sure she would have given an excellent BJ. Of course the SYT I picked turns out to be nervous and inexperienced, as the mamasan warns me. Working 1 month. But I am completely charmed by her so I don't mind.

She isn't slim kind, but everything firm and shapely. Beautiful round face and open smile .. Name Jin I think. Nice big tits, shy about being groped but giggles. Well, she gave her all for the BJ (I prefer CBJ so I gave her a cd) until her eyes were tearing but she reached her objective and I came. At one point I was standing up fucking her mouth while people come and go around us .. Afterwards cleans me up very nicely with wet towelets. And then the best part, cuddling and chatting, lying with my head on her lap gazing into her cheeky eyes, no rush ..

Moving on .. a slim road-tested model hooks me into Ruby's. I buy her a drink and we just pass out in the cool dark inside for a while, gently hugging & stroking each other here and there .. finish drink and continue down the road .. another SYT catches my eye at Love Club and I make a U-Turn. Decor nothing special but girl is tall and slim with nice butt and especially lovely big tits. Long fingers, soft hands. 300room 700lady, we go up .. room is big and tidy, but shower is outside room & shared, but OK lah. She washes for me & her. In room fuck fuck fuck making her boobs swing. She has more of an intelligent look full of doubts and ideas, expressive face. No rush .. washes us afterwards, and sits chatting with me while I finish my drink downstairs.

Eventually reach the Beach Road end of Soi 6 and hop on a Baht Bus to Soi Post Office (13/2). Or wait, no, I think I walk Soi 7 first .. anyway, found the Silver Star A-Go-Go where I encountered my first jacuzzi show. One girl with nice slim body and braces and an amazingly non-slutty face had spread-eagled herself, legs open as wide as possible, while a bit chubby girl but still chio was eating her out. Another girl outside the tub joined in, teasing the eaten girl's nipples with ice cubes. The eaten girl yelps like a puppy. She is smiling happily and making eye contact as if having a fun time at Butterfly World, not as if dripping cunt juice in front of a dozen or so amateur gynecologists.

Anyway after that walk some more sois, check some more gogos. Miles of bars, all stacked with ladies. Many FL on Beach Rd of course, one in 40 not bad. But also many many fat white men, and same women, and big loud young drunken guys. At Babydolls there was a birthday party going on, at one end a shower with two lazy girls and at the other end a little stage with two girls and a banana. They had a notice on the wall with barfines for the dancers, the showgirls, the “exotic dancers”, and the waiters and waitresses (less than the exotic dancers).

Getting out of Pattaya to the bus terminal was irritating. Almost no taxis, and when you get one it refuses to use the meter. Many baht buses (just pickups) but all quote at least 100 to go to terminal. And by car it's less than 10 minutes. I think better way would be find a friendly FL with motosai and pay her to take you there, then can autoroam on the way hehehe

On the way back to terminal away from the neon action, spot many karaoke places with girls on sofas outside.

havana
15-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Tks. Yr info. very helpful:)

yinyang
15-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry to butt in. Will be grateful for any guidance on taxi service from airport (suvarnabhum) to pattaya.

1. Guess it's down to regular public taxi level 2 (avoid the pesky touts inside)?

2. Is the cost between 1000-1200, and tolls extra? Not been to pattaya for ages, and will go direct from airport on arrival 2000hrs

3. Journey on tollway 1hrs 15mins to downtown Pattaya?

Thanks, will appreciate any tips:D

havana
15-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Any bros. to advice whether it is fine to visit pattaya during Chinese new year?
Korb kun krap!:)

ahtecklim
15-09-2008, 11:39 PM
CNY is fine in Pattaya as Bangkok has more chinese/thais. Pattaya is business as usual.

For suvarnabhumi to pattaya ; its best to use Bell's Bus Service as they brin you direct to your hotel doorstep after a change to mini bus at the terminal. Cheep too , I think under 200B but the last bus leaves before 8pm so maybe you'll miss it.

For private or meter cab , its about 1500-2000 (incl all tolls)

Journey is about 90mins to 2 and a half hrs ; depends on traffic.

Tips - dont book before hand , many hotels have dirt dheap rates as its low season. If you feel more secure , book 1 or 2 nites. Go walking in the morning to look for good deals.

Usual cheonging agogo rules apply :)

yinyang
16-09-2008, 07:21 AM
...For private or meter cab , its about 1500-2000 (incl all tolls). Journey is about 90mins to 2 and a half hrs ; depends on traffic.
Tips - dont book before hand , many hotels have dirt dheap rates as its low season.
Kam sia. Will cab it with my side dish in tow. Booked Tim's (boutque) hotel @bht1700 X 3 nights.:D

Yokosi
16-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Sorry to butt in. Will be grateful for any guidance on taxi service from airport (suvarnabhum) to pattaya.

1. Guess it's down to regular public taxi level 2 (avoid the pesky touts inside)?

2. Is the cost between 1000-1200, and tolls extra? Not been to pattaya for ages, and will go direct from airport on arrival 2000hrs

3. Journey on tollway 1hrs 15mins to downtown Pattaya?

Thanks, will appreciate any tips:D

Hello Bro Yinyang,

When i left the arrival hall and went out for a smoke outside , there were a bunch of people holding placards with thb 1000 on it and screaming " Pattaya ", " Pattaya 1000 baht ", " Taxi to Pattaya 1000 baht ". There were 6-8 of them and located across the road. This scene was near the left hand side of the terminal.

But i do not know if its by private taxi or by minibuses.

Me also itching to go Pattaya. A bit tired of the BKK agg scene. When are you going there ?.

NobleEagle
16-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello Bro Yinyang,

When i left the arrival hall and went out for a smoke outside , there were a bunch of people holding placards with thb 1000 on it and screaming " Pattaya ", " Pattaya 1000 baht ", " Taxi to Pattaya 1000 baht ". There were 6-8 of them and located across the road. This scene was near the left hand side of the terminal.

But i do not know if its by private taxi or by minibuses.

Me also itching to go Pattaya. A bit tired of the BKK agg scene. When are you going there ?.

Should be taxi rate, minbus must be definitely cheaper

I take to Ayutthaya Grand from airport is 1000baht without meter which is abt 1.45hr to 2hr distance...i believe Pattaya is only abt 1.5hr from BKK correct me if im wrong?

ahtecklim
16-09-2008, 02:14 PM
1000baht could be coz tourism is low now ; scared away by the political situation. Or it could also be because of competition (unlikely coz all prices controlled by thai mafia) or could be because it does not include toll charges.

Yokosi - if you not obessed with fucking a 'snow white' girl , you'll have plenty of fun in Pattaya. More Issan darker skin but the whitties still available. Go happy agog- ; my favorite and buy the manager a drink. He's very customer orientated. The agogo has a 'no outside food' sign but once i bought some food from the streets and he closed one eye and let us in coz he knows we're big drinkers. Whole agogo was watching me eat , even the girls! Also , the bar has on gerenral the most fun girls around.

NobleEagle
16-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Go happy agog- ; my favorite and buy the manager a drink. He's very customer orientated. The agogo has a 'no outside food' sign but once i bought some food from the streets and he closed one eye and let us in coz he knows we're big drinkers. Whole agogo was watching me eat , even the girls! Also , the bar has on gerenral the most fun girls around.

Go Happy agogo? Is it at Soi 6 or Walking street?

Might be planning a detour to Pattaya for 1~2days up from BKK in Nov, wats the most happening discos with lots of chio coyote dancers? Is it still at Stardice and Xzyte?

yinyang
16-09-2008, 10:46 PM
...placards with thb 1000 on it and screaming " Pattaya ", " Pattaya 1000 baht ", " Taxi to Pattaya 1000 baht ". Me also itching to go Pattaya. A bit tired of the BKK agg scene. When are you going there ?.
Thanks for heads up. Only snag is that I'm arriving 1930-2000. But I ever saw other farangs Q behind the regular tax counter (downtown) ordering taxi to pattaya. Next fri 26, back mon 29. You welcum to have a pint (or 2) with us. Overlay in bkk to 30 (under declare to side dish, so need to look into my lil black book. Running on empty hehehe. :p
1000baht could be coz tourism is low now.. not include toll charges
Bet my last satang, tolls extra. Been putting off pattaya, last time was dec xmas-new year period but understand it was high season then with room rates out of this world.:D

Any place(s) you can recommend where I can bring my gal in tow, for some music (thai is ok) in pattaya? As not in hunt, leave some reserve to bkk on return leg

ahtecklim
16-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Happy agogo is at soi Happy but you have to enter via Walking street. The coyote girls at Xcyte and Stardice are still there but thai being thais ; will start late and early ..... in the morning!

There are a lot of thai places around the main beach area ; which caters to thais. There is a strip of pubs and disco behind Big C where you'll see mostly thai with the occasional tourist there.

The better Pattaya agogos are : Happy , Peppermint , Misty , Angelwitch. Better bars include Secrets and the soi 7/8 beer bars.

Angelwitch invested a lot of money in their bar and its actually 2 floors with the stagein the middle. The poles go all the way to the 2nd floor ceiling and the girls enter like fireman ; sliding down the pole. There is a plump girl with killer tighs that does a routine climbing up and down the poles with little help from her hands! But you'll be disappointed if you're looking to pick up from this bar. Girls are the darker issan type and most are pass their sell-by dates.

sassina2
17-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Angelwitch invested a lot of money in their bar and its actually 2 floors with the stagein the middle. The poles go all the way to the 2nd floor ceiling and the girls enter like fireman ; sliding down the pole. There is a plump girl with killer tighs that does a routine climbing up and down the poles with little help from her hands! But you'll be disappointed if you're looking to pick up from this bar. Girls are the darker issan type and most are pass their sell-by dates.

Just took a look at AW the other night (as I hve not visited AW for a long time) and I agree with you that most of them have huge mileage on them, certainly past sell-by dates.

The shows are OK but boring once you been there before. Certainly not worth the premium 145 bahts they charge for a beer plus, the waitresses do push you to buy them drinks too so be firm and say NO.

The best looker was mami B and when she asked me to have a girl to sit with me, I pointed at her and she smile and walked away.

ATL,

you been to 93 miles on 3rd road near the junction of Pattaya Tai? Or "Dipper"?

S.

ahtecklim
17-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Just took a look at AW the other night (as I hve not visited AW for a long time) and I agree with you that most of them have huge mileage on them, certainly past sell-by dates.

The shows are OK but boring once you been there before. Certainly not worth the premium 145 bahts they charge for a beer plus, the waitresses do push you to buy them drinks too so be firm and say NO.

The best looker was mami B and when she asked me to have a girl to sit with me, I pointed at her and she smile and walked away.
S.

Yeah , AW is ok for the first few times or to bring a girl there. Still Pattaya at least try to liven up the agogo scene there. Some showgirls are paid top salaries ; around 10,000B and does not have quotas of BF or LD. Given a choice of fucking or dancing for a living , 1 would off course choose dancing.

Bangkok agogos on the other hand are nothing uch more than a pickup place. I'm not knocking bangkok agogos but its the way the scene in evloving into.

you been to 93 miles on 3rd road near the junction of Pattaya Tai? Or "Dipper"?
S.

Not really ventured that far north. In fact I have seen more than a typical tourist but for someone who's been there more than 10 times , I know very little! We had plans to visit North , Jointiem and the Pra Hill behind Walking Street (for the daytime bars) but everytime , we have so much fun , all the plans were forgotten!

Yokosi
17-09-2008, 01:18 PM
if you not obessed with fucking a 'snow white' girl , you'll have plenty of fun in Pattaya. More Issan darker skin but the whitties still available. Go happy agog- ; my favorite and buy the manager a drink. He's very customer orientated. The agogo has a 'no outside food' sign but once i bought some food from the streets and he closed one eye and let us in coz he knows we're big drinkers. Whole agogo was watching me eat , even the girls! Also , the bar has on gerenral the most fun girls around.

Nah, me not obessed with snow whites. Had a jolly good time with a few Issan girls before. After i banged a real hot Bangla some years ago, all skin colour types ....also must try, lol !.
"Me no read, write or speak pasa angkrit so " no outside food " rule has no effect on me in A-gogos. Almost every time i am in Soi Cowboy A-gogos, i eat. Ate either this or that because " phom hiu, ow kin aahaan " but i spread my food to the mamas first and maybe later ( if have leftovers ) to a few selected girls.
Trip to Pattaya is a private trip unlike my previous trips to BKK which are all company sponsored, so any good recommendations for hotels that are about thb 750, clean ( not grim dirty looking ) AC room, a small pool, walking distance to everywhere, situated near the A-gogos area, and not too noisy for sleep.

havana
17-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Yokosi - if you not obessed with fucking a 'snow white' girl , you'll have plenty of fun in Pattaya. More Issan darker skin but the whitties still available. Go happy agog-

Pee AhteckLim, what is the average cost for booking a gal LT from the bar or freelancer from disco???

ahtecklim
17-09-2008, 11:50 PM
GIRLS
Walau , thats why I prefer pattaya than bangkok ; too many viariables. You can pick up a skank at Beach Road who go quote you 2000B or pick up a stunner at Xcyte who's just visiting (non pro) and go for free!

Generally , Beer Bar girls are 1k LT and agogo are 2K LT.

ROOMS
As mentioned before , you can get decent clean rooms for 500B but must do some leg work. Apex used to be great coz location was perfect but nowadays quite run down. Book 2 nites at a decent hotel and go walking Soi Baukow in the afternoon.Many good cheap hotels there but you must know the sangtow routes so its easy to go back when you're drunk. Good chaep places about 750B are Opey , Sunshine etc.

havana
18-09-2008, 09:39 PM
GIRLS
You can pick up a skank at Beach Road who go quote you 2000B or pick up a stunner at Xcyte who's just visiting (non pro) and go for free!

WOW:eek: Share your experience leh......:D

ahtecklim
19-09-2008, 07:37 PM
nothing unusal coz Pattaya is a tourist place. I've had ONS in Phuket and Pattaya but thats coz I've been there more than 20 times.

Just have fun , talk to the locals and let nature take its course. It could be meeting one day and dinner a few months later with another meeting a few months later endind in clubbing and bedding. Off course you have to keep in touch in between.

It does not happen for one week tourist!

havana
20-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Pee AhTeckLim, which hotel will u recommend?:confused: I'll be going with my friends probably around Chinese new year:rolleyes:....Will the hotel prices increase? Khorb kun krap!:)

ahtecklim
20-09-2008, 10:05 PM
CNY is high season so seasonal higher prices will apply but not much difference.

Your questions have many answers. What is your budget , how particular are you to certain things like convience , 5 star luxuries etc. How long is your trip? How many first timers? And many many more questions.

Personally , if I have a group of 5 , I would book a bungalow type with private pool. This way , you can BF some girls and have a pool BBQ and also can have some fun in the water when everyone is asleep. :) But you'll have to know your way around town coz most of these are in the outer areas.

If all first timers , try this : LK Group Hotel & Residence " Welcome to LK Group Definitely Exclusive Hotels, Resorts & Residence in Pattaya " (http://www.lkpattaya.com/?pagesel=renaissance)

Its a little higer priced for me but great location and facilities.

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 01:23 AM
One thing I like about Pattaya is the reasonably priced accomodation unlike Phuket. Looks like I must plan a re-visit to Pattaya with some guys in 2009. :)

yinyang
21-09-2008, 01:29 AM
...Pattaya is the reasonably priced accomodation unlike Phuket. Looks like I must plan a re-visit to Pattaya
Think phuket's perceived as more "up market" tourists destination, even for the domestic market. Even seafood prices along main patong strip don't equate with quality. Hear phuket town's offer better prices and quality

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Think phuket's perceived as more "up market" tourists destination, even for the domestic market. Even seafood prices along main patong strip don't equate with quality. Hear phuket town's offer better prices and quality

Yes Phuket is touted as an upmarket tourist destination. Even though I've not been to Phuket before. The comments from fellow punters are enough to turn me off. :cool: My tourist dollar is better spent at Vung Tau beach in Vietnam. :D

havana
21-09-2008, 02:20 AM
If all first timers , try this : LK Group Hotel & Residence " Welcome to LK Group Definitely Exclusive Hotels, Resorts & Residence in Pattaya " (http://www.lkpattaya.com/?pagesel=renaissance)

Its a little higer priced for me but great location and facilities.

WOW:eek:Too bad it is not within our budget:(
Thanks!!!

yinyang
21-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Too bad it is not within our budget
You could try this site

Last Minute Hotels in Thailand by LateStays (http://www.latestays.com/thailand/)

havana
21-09-2008, 12:37 PM
You could try this site

Last Minute Hotels in Thailand by LateStays (http://www.latestays.com/thailand/)

Thks bro. yingyang. Yr info very useful:)

Torres_Mok
21-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Jus back from pattaya! thai gals r hot but i still prefer viet gals. thai gals normally go for SWM.

I was been refuse entry into agogo bars a few times by the bouncers as i am asian. KNN WTF!!!!! :cool:

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Jus back from pattaya! thai gals r hot but i still prefer viet gals. thai gals normally go for SWM.

I was been refuse entry into agogo bars a few times by the bouncers as i am asian. KNN WTF!!!!! :cool:

Hey bro from HCMC cheong until Pattaya huh? I concur with you. After cheonging so many years in Thailand. I find the girls in Thailand have become very commercial already. Viet girls in Vietnam are not so commercial yet. I believe you can agree with me the sincerity and GFE are more real in HCMC. And they are not calculative about money. Thai girls oh man. Lots of lies, lies and lies. With Thai girls you have to play the game by feeding them with bullshit also. Haha. :D

You were refused entry probably because the bouncer thinks you're a Thai. Not because you're Asian.

havana
21-09-2008, 06:11 PM

Welcome back:) Care to share yr experience? hotel, disco, gals.......

NobleEagle
21-09-2008, 08:13 PM

huh how come kena refused entry? is it a exclusive all farangs club only?

didnt know theres any place in thailand tat we Singaporean cannot go?:confused:

Torres_Mok
22-09-2008, 12:58 AM
I thk I look thai that why kena refuse entry by bouncers. Locals there also thk i look like 'siam kia'

Hv gone to superbaby agogo, gals young and pretty but very $$ minded as mention by Bro TS. Every time ask to be barfine!!!:cool: LT service become ST service, gals want to go home at 2am!!!

Overall pattaya is enjoyable compared to HCMC. gals wise viet gals r better!!! :D

Torres_Mok
22-09-2008, 01:14 AM
IMHO in pattaya the darker WLs will aim the farangs becos i thk they like darker lady, as the fairer WLs will aim the korea or the japanese!! :)

I also come across many indian national there but the WL r not interested. AS for SG man depend how u look, if u look like japanese or korea they r interested or else like me look like siam kia the WL not interested to even look at u!!!:cool:

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 01:20 AM
I thk I look thai that why kena refuse entry by bouncers. Locals there also thk i look like 'siam kia'

Hv gone to superbaby agogo, gals young and pretty but very $$ minded as mention by Bro TS. Every time ask to be barfine!!!:cool: LT service become ST service, gals want to go home at 2am!!!

Overall pattaya is enjoyable compared to HCMC. gals wise viet gals r better!!! :D

haha next time talk to them in chinese show them ur ic or passport lor, but look like thai has advantages sometimes, u pay lesser:p

wah lau always suckz when girls do tat, tats why i always prefers to go for chemistry rather than jus go for looks, barfine then make them drink until mao sure "toh tik tik" in ur room dun want to leave hehe

ahtecklim
22-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah , north asian men sometimes have problems coz the bouncers think we're thais. Sometimes its not the boss but the bouncers that act that way. They are afraid of informants as well as gang related matters. Dont forget a tourtist stays only for a short time but a local can get back at them anytime they want. Just speak in english and tell them you're Singaporean.

We once entered a afternoon agogo and the bouncer delayed us into the bar. Once we were in , there was a tension to be felt. The girls had their tops on and there was no interaction between customers and girls ; i.e. no fooling around! This was a recommended by by an expat that is rather nnaughty in the afternoons! After we had a few drinks and ready to go , we talked to the mamasan ; who just so happened to have worked in Singapore before! So she brought us a drink and 'signalled'. Off came the girl's tops and you could feel it was a more reaxed mood! Later some of the girls told us that they thought we were thai police!

A typical 'inspection' is when a bouncer spots authorities and signals a runner to inform the bar. A signal ; usually flickering of lights is then used to ask the girls to put their tops on and stop all 'undesirable' behaviour. The authority then drops in for a look or a drink before leaving. Then its back to normal! Off course its all a show coz everyone's been having their money for the local cuppa at starbucks! :) Sometimes , Bangkok police visits and its a little more complicated coz it involves more kopi money and to another hand. But it all can be solved with negoiations!

ahtecklim
22-09-2008, 02:41 PM
I also come across many indian national there but the WL r not interested. AS for SG man depend how u look, if u look like japanese or korea they r interested or else like me look like siam kia the WL not interested to even look at u!!!:cool:

There is an arab area behind Walking Street , away from the beach. Many indians and arabs end up there coz of the music and bigger bone girls!

Many of the bars wont allow them in coz they tend to drink VERY little and like to grope the girls without tipping. Based on a business point of view , I would bad them too!

Torres_Mok
22-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Many of the bars wont allow them in coz they tend to drink VERY little and like to grope the girls without tipping. Based on a business point of view , I would bad them too!

I hv personally come across Indian national been rejected into the agogo, the bouncers told them that they need membership to enter.!!:D. Lucky I am able to enter without membership.:)

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 08:13 PM
I hv personally come across Indian national been rejected into the agogo, the bouncers told them that they need membership to enter.!!:D. Lucky I am able to enter without membership.:)

i think depends on which type of indian, my friend is a indian but he saved his head bald went to BKK Soi Cowboy many ggo girls crazy over him leh, whole night coming near him n teasing him while me and another of my friend "eating grass"...maybe he looks lke those american negro with his head bald bah

got once very funny, got a Bangladesh went to my ex-girl's Jap KTV in Ayutthaya, all the girls were damn shocked to see a bangala so far out in Ayutthaya, even more shocked when the Bangala keeps begging them to accept 500baht for tapao hahaha

ahtecklim
23-09-2008, 02:10 PM
yeah ; like I said , money and not racistism is the bigger reason why some 'colors' are banned. Just dont take things too personally and you'll have fun everywhere.

NobleEagle
23-09-2008, 02:32 PM
yeah ; like I said , money and not racistism is the bigger reason why some 'colors' are banned. Just dont take things too personally and you'll have fun everywhere.

haha ya true, there r some many pubs/discos/clubs to cheong in Thailand, not scare cannot go, they more scare u never come in:p:D

havana
23-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Pee AhTeckLim, which is the best disco to go for o.n.s(non-fl)?
My friend told me there are many Chinese Thai there:confused:...... I was there about 10 yrs ago but didn't notice any:p.....

NobleEagle
23-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Pee AhTeckLim, which is the best disco to go for o.n.s(non-fl)?
My friend told me there are many Chinese Thai there:confused:...... I was there about 10 yrs ago but didn't notice any:p.....

You can try Stardice and Xzyte

But for non-FL girls its all depends on luck cus for Chinese Thai or fair skinn types there r only a few in Pattaya and mostly are tourists, so wat u see happening at tis disco doesnt means it would be jus as happening the next time round, unless they are FLs n they always "hang" tat particular disco.;)

But Stardice and Xzyte i always hear its quite happening and many Japs like to go there (u should know Jap's preference type of girls):D

ahtecklim
24-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Can try Stardice and Xcyte as mentioned by NEagle. There are a few thai places on the stretch of road behind the Big C opp Soi 2 where you can try too.

i wont bother with ONS coz you're on holiday. Fuck and pay and move on to the next one. You could end up chasing something that will take time , you'll lose track of your holiday. Before you know it , holiday is over!

Also , sex is never free!

havana
24-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Can try Stardice and Xcyte as mentioned by NEagle.......Fuck and pay and move on to the next one. You could end up chasing something that will take time , you'll lose track of your holiday. Before you know it , holiday is over!

Also , sex is never free!

Thanks bro. NobleEagle and bro. ahtecklim,

I am just curious to have a O.N.S.:p. Anyway I couldnt afford to try FL every night:(.....so to have a O.N.S is actually a bonus to me.

U r correct! Sex is never free! But who doesn't like O.N.S?:rolleyes:................. I am just a cheapskate!:D

ahtecklim
25-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks bro. NobleEagle and bro. ahtecklim,

I am just curious to have a O.N.S.:p. Anyway I couldnt afford to try FL every night:(.....so to have a O.N.S is actually a bonus to me.

U r correct! Sex is never free! But who doesn't like O.N.S?:rolleyes:................. I am just a cheapskate!:D

You sound very young ; maybe in the early 20's. Where ever you are , just be yourself and enjoy life.

I dont have a nice body (beer belly) and not rich (but not poor either) and my ONS were always where and when you least expect it.

Dont desperatly go looking for ONS. Money helps but its only part of the equation. Girls can pick up the smell of desperation.

havana
25-09-2008, 09:33 PM
You sound very young ; maybe in the early 20's. Where ever you are , just be yourself and enjoy life.

Dont desperatly go looking for ONS. Money helps but its only part of the equation. Girls can pick up the smell of desperation.

Haha!:p U r wrong! I am in my mid thirties!
And u r right too:rolleyes: I am very desperate:D

motard
26-09-2008, 12:06 AM
and my ONS were always where and when you least expect it.

That is just so true. I never had a ONS whenever I was looking for one on purpose.

gurame
29-09-2008, 09:41 AM
juz return from pattaya 2 weeks back, must say walking street is getin more happening. but was quite disapointed with body massage like sabai room n land, it was aldy 3pm and still the fishtank was almost empty.
any bros here can recomend better body massage places? thks.

ahtecklim
29-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Pattaya is not a place for body massage. Bangkok is 99% (never 100! ;)) better coz of the Ratchada fishtanks. BTW , 3pm is still ealry even for Bangkok fishtanks

You can try some of the smaller massage places around soi bakouw / 2nd / 3rd road area like Teens (same Bangkok boss) but its still nothing compared to Bangkok's Ceasar , Nataree , Possiden etc.

A little known place of pattaya is the local spas. Nothing hanky panky (except HJ by a ordinary looking girl) but damn cheap and you have nearly the entire place to yourself. Oil Massage cost about 500B for 2hrs and another 200B for unlimited use of shower , hot/cold pool , suana , steam room with fruits and cha yen (ice tea). Do not expect 5 star facilities but still damn good value for money.

Nice to hear walkig street was good to you. It's been like that for the past 5-6 years! Nana and Cowboy cant even hold a candle next to them! Pattayaland 1,2 and 3 used to be the hotter place but its filled with sexually confused people , bars and agogo owners now!

havana
30-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Pattaya is not a place for body massage. Bangkok is 99% (never 100! ;)) better coz of the Ratchada fishtanks. BTW , 3pm is still ealry even for Bangkok fishtanks

You can try some of the smaller massage places around soi bakouw / 2nd / 3rd road area like Teens (same Bangkok boss) but its still nothing compared to Bangkok's Ceasar , Nataree , Possidon.....

I havent try those u mentioned......I only try catherine in bangkok:p The gals are all very young......I suspect they are underage:cool: and they offer 2 shots:D

Torres_Mok
30-09-2008, 09:57 PM
any bros can recommend any budget hotel near walking street? :)

NobleEagle
30-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Nice to hear walkig street was good to you. It's been like that for the past 5-6 years! Nana and Cowboy cant even hold a candle next to them! Pattayaland 1,2 and 3 used to be the hotter place but its filled with sexually confused people , bars and agogo owners now!

wahliao im begining to regret asking the girl from Cowboy to go with me to Pattaya in my BKK trip in Nov liao:(

Oil/Soapy massage for fair skinn young chiobu BKK still the best la

But one things for sure for Traditional and Foot massage, BKK and Ayutthaya also nowhere can fight with Pattaya traditional massage, Pattaya's can really make u relax/sleep shiok shiok. :D

ahtecklim
01-10-2008, 03:46 PM
wahliao im begining to regret asking the girl from Cowboy to go with me to Pattaya in my BKK trip in Nov liao:(

Oil/Soapy massage for fair skinn young chiobu BKK still the best la

But one things for sure for Traditional and Foot massage, BKK and Ayutthaya also nowhere can fight with Pattaya traditional massage, Pattaya's can really make u relax/sleep shiok shiok. :D

Aiya why bring sand to beach unless you sand is finer? Honestly most Singaporean dont like Pattaya girls coz they're more issan ; i.e. darker. So if you want a vanilla girl , then its better to go bangkok-style. But if you're not particular , then pattaya girls are just as fun or maybe more.

Thailand anywhere also can find good massage coz it so common and cheap there. If you can find the spas , you'll think you've gone to heaven. A typical day for me is wake up at lunch , makan big breakfast , read newspaper or go online to catch up with stuff. Then around 2pm , would be the 3/4 hrs i spent at massage/spa (at a total cost of less than 800B), followed by big dinner and then go nap. After that is cheong till I run out of places to drink at ; usually 3 or 4am. Lady for the nite is optional coz by this time i'm usually drunk or had too much fun , I need to sleep!

havana
02-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Pee AhTeckLim, u really know how to enjoy life:p
How I wish I can be like u:rolleyes:

NobleEagle
02-10-2008, 01:21 AM
hahaha i also like tat say...couldnt expect anything more when u have nice beaches, good food n booze, beautiful ladies with a sun setting behind ur back :cool::cool::cool:

NobleEagle
02-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Bro ahtecklim, can intro any reasonable priced hotels that are about thb 750~1200, clean (not grim dirty looking) AC room, a small pool, walking distance to everywhere, situated near the A-gogos area?

gurame
02-10-2008, 12:24 PM
VC hotel charges 950 wif breakast n is situated abt 5 mins walk from Walking Street, nice clean pool too, the rooms to me were actually quite clean compared to other hotels at tis price.

NobleEagle
03-10-2008, 09:03 PM
VC hotel charges 950 wif breakast n is situated abt 5 mins walk from Walking Street, nice clean pool too, the rooms to me were actually quite clean compared to other hotels at tis price.

Tks Bro, 950 is for Junior Standard or Standard room? I see on internet is 1000 and 1200 leh...is it cheaper for walk-ins?

gurame
04-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Bro, its for standard room and the rooms are quite spacious. My fellow bonking mate n i decided no tapao for 1st nite so we booked 1 room n paid xtra 400 for additional bed. Its definitely walk in rate n there's a huge banner in front of the hotel advertising the rates.

Torres_Mok
04-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Pattaya here I come! :)

ahtecklim
06-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I find the best hotels are in the Soi Diana area coz its in the centre of everything. Turn left , its Walking Street and turn right is Soi 6/7/8 beer bars. It even has its own area for bars in LK Metro as well as the beer bars opp Diana Inn.

You can book Diana Inn for a couple of nites and search for better deals when you are there. Diana Inn is nice but the hotel has no lift and everyone wants the lower floors coz its not nice to walk up a big flight of stairs when drunk or horny!

motard
07-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Anyone got any idea if Jasmine hotel is girl-friendly? It's located on Soi BJ.

Is there even a girl-unfriendly hotel in pattaya?

ahbuden
07-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Pattaya, which place or clubs most fun

NobleEagle
07-10-2008, 11:51 AM

all the places mentioned from page 1 to page 10 should be fun :D:p

Bro fun is a relative word la, wat may be fun to others may not be fun to you...u need to be more specific in your request for people to better help also its better you do some reading from previous pages before asking ;)

yinyang
07-10-2008, 12:48 PM
..fun is a relative word la, wat may be fun to others may not be fun to you...u need to be more specific..
Yo. Like my foray to Pattaya 2 weekends back (not been there eons ago) with my side dish, we were hit in eyeballs with beer/agg bars ever so popular with farangs. Not just on walking street, also 2nd street and sois in between. Even watched MU vs Bolton game in a beer bar (off walking street) but only realised after my 2nd beer it was a Bolton hangout (with BW sign staring at me kns). But no one gave a damn.

Even managed to sneak out to agg bar next to my hotel (Tim's hotel, next to new Avenue shopping mall) whilst my gal was feeling under weather and zzzz. Bf 1 tall 1.8 agg and did ST upstairs. Rats, that's telling too much, kekekee

You may try Differ (club/disco) near Big C, looks classy and cater to late/hip crowd (real quiet sundays). Also Hollywood nearby and even Hard Rock Cafe

gurame
07-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Anyone got any idea if Jasmine hotel is girl-friendly? It's located on Soi BJ.

Is there even a girl-unfriendly hotel in pattaya?

Bro, most hotels in pattaya r gal friendly, however i know some higher end hotels do charge additional for bringing "visitors". if i remember correctly, Hard Rock hotel was charging abt THB 900 for bringing unregistered visitors. Also remind the gals to bring along their ID as most hotels will ask for it.

XtintX
07-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Never been to Pattaya... my image is that its a beach area... got shopping tourist attractions?

motard
07-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Never been to Pattaya... my image is that its a beach area... got shopping tourist attractions?

shopping seems more expensive in pattaya

ahtecklim
08-10-2008, 02:04 AM

There's a great bar just under Peppermint agogo , I think its called Jenny Star Bar. Always attract many onlookers coz the girls really turn heads here. The boss always overpay their salaries so the best tallest girls work there. Its just next/under the escalator ; facing the open street. You cant miss it!

Give it a try and let us know.

gurame
08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
There's a great bar just under Peppermint agogo , I think its called Jenny Star Bar. Always attract many onlookers coz the girls really turn heads here. The boss always overpay their salaries so the best tallest girls work there. Its just next/under the escalator ; facing the open street. You cant miss it!

Bro is tis place just beside the bar with european gals?

motard
08-10-2008, 04:02 PM

kathoey bar :D

ahtecklim
08-10-2008, 04:38 PM
kathoey bar :D

:D My point is 'fun' is relative!

What i like may not be what you like. What the atmosphere is like one nite may not be what it is on another nite or even the next hour.

Also , your personality plays an important part. One may like a girl to keep clowning around and making jokes and you respond but some people like the 'cool' look.

NobleEagle
08-10-2008, 07:52 PM
:D My point is 'fun' is relative!

What i like may not be what you like. What the atmosphere is like one nite may not be what it is on another nite or even the next hour.

Also , your personality plays an important part. One may like a girl to keep clowning around and making jokes and you respond but some people like the 'cool' look.

so so true :D

singthai
08-10-2008, 08:27 PM

Just my personal opinion the most fun place or most suitable place for asian is the Club ''Star Dice''. U can see busload of tourist from taiwan , koreans and hongkee being brought there Most of the singers and performers in the club will entertain with thai chinese and even koreans pop musics Can see lots of cute koreans and taiwanese syt. And the best part is many thai FL come to this club to look for customer They will ususally sit in small groups like 3 or 4 girls if anyone take to yr fancy just tell the waiter or waitress they will help u approach them Or for bros who are more daring just smile and walk over to drink wth them During my first few trips there i also shy but later it just come naturally u smile i smile drink together price right than on liao as simple as that Those better looking girls sometime are being booked over the week ends by customer so u see them with the same guy on the weekend Hope u guys have a nice time there:):):):)

ahtecklim
09-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Usually cheong places are not so many ; most probably can cover in one nite. But pattaya is really a huge adult playground with so much entertainment. Even the thais go there to cheong along with the falangs , chinese , koreans , japs , arabs , malaysians and singaporeans so there are many places to suit many tastes. I always try to hit 50% places i've enjoyed in the past and 50% places new so I know whats happening.

If first time there , just go any place and dont worry and have fun. Worst to happen is kena chai-tow. So my advise to new guys is go cheong and have fun. Never argue and always back down if any signs of trouble. Dont carry too much money ; maybe just enough for a nite or 2's drinking. Even if kena rob , its not too much.

rocksoff
13-10-2008, 04:59 PM
This time I went to Pattaya in a tired mood, needing time to relax not partying. I took the aircon bus from Ekkamai bus terminal in Bangkok (at Ekkamai BTS station) for 128 baht, busses leave every 20 minutes or so. The bus takes about 90 minutes to get to the terminal in Pattaya, where there are baht busses waiting. Just get in the back of one and pay 20 baht when you drop off. They go all the way down Beach Road and back up 2nd Road.

I asked to be dropped at Soi 6, and the driver let me know when we got there. Walked up to Queen Victoria Inn. Clean, totally guest-friendly, 700 baht a night.

Last time here I stopped at Lick Bar, where you can get BJ for 700 baht in the bar. I encountered a babyfat girl of 20, looking as if sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth. Her BJ was amateurish, but her friendliness more than made up for it. (I FR about this before.)

This time I went straight back to Lick Bar and looked for her. Another cute little piranha swooped down on me, my girl was more retiring and I had to seek her out. But I did spot her, and asked her to come inside with me. I offered her a drink and she had nam som. Mamasan said she doesn't drink alcohol. After a bit of smiling and gazing into each other's eyes, I asked her if she would come to sleep with me at the hotel. She shyly agreed. I paid 500 baht to the bar, and she said that she wants 1000 baht. Yes, you read that right.

She changed into shorts and black Minny Mouse t-shirt, and now looked exactly like a very cute, lively, brighteyed young girl at a market or a mall. Miles away from what a Pattaya bargirl is supposed to look like. On the way out, all the girls gave her a send-off with shouts and laughing, high-five style slapping hands, obscene hand symbol (one mimes the hole, the other sticks her finger in), I also had to participate.

With me, she is friendly, and incredibly patient with my useless Thai. I say that I'm hungry, and she takes me to a cheap little place around the corner where the girls eat. Then we go walk along the beach, which is mostly deserted by now. Walk quietly and slowly in the shallow water, she finding little fishes to tease and shells to pick up .. then sit on the beach and she tells me about Loy Krathong and other things (in little pieces of English, Thai and sign language).

Then we head back to the hotel, reception takes her ID but is perfectly courteous toward her, and we retire to the room.

There I was disappointed that she didn't want to shower together with me. But I realised gradually that she is genuinely very awkward and shy. Also she's shy of her body, because she's not skinny. But she's not a fat skinny girl. She's a lovely round girl in perfect health, everything firm, gorgeous boobs, firm ass ..

In the course of the night she became less shy. In the morning we had a last (3rd) round, with her sitting on top of me, which she initiated after we'd already gotten dressed. When I came back from the shower, she'd made the bed and laid out my clothes neatly. We finally left the room at 11:30AM. I gave her all the cash I had with me, only about 1500 baht, which she never counted. We went out to look for breakfast, and she stopped at two pharmacies looking for something. It turned out to be some plasters, which she bought for me, because I'd nicked myself. We had chicken rice .. then we parted and I watched her merge with the languid black-haired crowd ..

This place is heartbreaking. Dreams come true, whether they are nightmares or fantasies, and someone pays the price, which is not the money. Now this lovely, gentle girl is haunting me. I don't want her to stay there. I don't even want to go find her again. What possessed her to go and work there (I know, I know). Try to cause no harm.

rocksoff
13-10-2008, 05:21 PM
The next day I explored Walking Street a bit. It's mostly dead until about 8PM I think. I went into a bunch of GoGo's but mostly pretty useless. Good ones were Secrets and Misty. They both look a bit new. In Misty mamasan came to introduce herself immediately, and brought over a girl although I didn't say I wanted one. However, the girl she brought was a lovely cuddly small one, and absolutely buck naked except for a skirt that was more like a belt, riding up above her navel. Completely impossible to refuse. Smoothly shaven and going down easy and hot like a shot of bourbon. Not pushy, easy and playful. Bought her a drink and gave a tip instead of a 2nd drink as I left.

Some SYTs at Performance Bar caught my eye in passing, and small head lead me to sit down there and buy a drink for one. Turns out they have ST rooms upstairs. Rate was "up to me", so I offered 1000 because girl looked so swee .. in Soi 6 it's 700. (Room is 300 everywhere.)

Up in the room her slutty side comes out and we screw in all the usual positions. No rush, very friendly, showering together and washing each other patiently (no water pressure, rather go to ST hotel next time .. ), even got soapy body slide while standing up :p .. helping me dress ..

On the way back in All Stars Go Go (something with Stars in the name, maybe Silver Star? anyway very easy to spot) in Soi 7, bathtub show with Asian dude having the time of his life. He had a towel spread over his lap so that the water from the bath doesn't splash him (just so you know how close the action is). He was buying drinks for the showgirls in the bath, and they were were deep into each other (and I don't mean this in some abstract figurative way). Also he had waitresses all over him, giving massage and playing .. His smile was like a baby enveloped in mother love :D

ahtecklim
13-10-2008, 06:02 PM
You must have been there more than a week ago coz all Soi 6 girls are currently not allowed to stand outside their bars before 6pm under police orders. But many believe it is only temp. or till more kopi money is involved. :)

Glad you had a good time. Best to go pattaya with an open mind and you'll have the time of your life. People die die must find porcelin-skin and cheap charbo will find the place disappointing.

rocksoff
13-10-2008, 06:14 PM
You must have been there more than a week ago coz all Soi 6 girls are currently not allowed to stand outside their bars before 6pm under police orders.

I only came back yesterday and there were some girls outside in the daytime ;-) some trying to wrestle me into the bar like a flyweight contender. But it did seem a little bit quieter ..

ahtecklim
14-10-2008, 03:40 AM
thats good to hear. Hope it stays that way

Pattaya is a little less without soi 6. Without it , we'll have to do only with the massage , afternoon agogos and drinking!

motard
14-10-2008, 04:00 AM
This thread make me very gian to go pattaya again. :D

ahtecklim
15-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Using Tiger Air's 1cent offer , I've book my flights for Songkran 2009 ; the dates centering around the 18th and 19th April weekend. Cost of flight was under s$175 ALL INCLUSIVE.

motard
15-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Which disco in pattaya worth checking out? Any recommendations?

Doggiestyle
15-10-2008, 05:57 AM
Which disco in pattaya worth checking out? Any recommendations?

"Slim Pattaya" .... some of the gals from there during the low season make their way to Singapore various Thai Discos ... :D

kim9693
16-10-2008, 06:33 AM
nv been to pattaya so need help fr senior here.....
1) hotel to recommend and rate
2) plc to go, ex: nightlife, shooping, beach etc...
3) what the size of pattaya i mean the distance between, as i was searching
the web pattaya was divided into pattaya beach, south and north...

thanks for the info....

motard
16-10-2008, 10:45 PM
i found that wikitravel provided enough information for my last trip to pattaya.
Pattaya travel guide - Wikitravel (http://wikitravel.org/en/Pattaya)

however i believe if you read through this thread, you would have found many of the answers you were looking for.

Torres_Mok
17-10-2008, 11:36 PM
"Slim Pattaya" .... some of the gals from there during the low season make their way to Singapore various Thai Discos ... :D

in golden mile???? :D

kim9693
18-10-2008, 07:30 AM
thanks for the info....

ahtecklim
18-10-2008, 02:39 PM
nv been to pattaya so need help fr senior here.....
1) hotel to recommend and rate
2) plc to go, ex: nightlife, shooping, beach etc...
3) what the size of pattaya i mean the distance between, as i was searching
the web pattaya was divided into pattaya beach, south and north...

thanks for the info....

Cut and Paste

David_Villa
18-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Peppermint agogo

Cut and Paste

peppermint agogo hv some pretty SYT. i thk peppermint agogo and happy agogo r under the same boss. :)

ahtecklim
19-10-2008, 11:11 PM
yeah , Happy , Peppermint and Beach Club all same boss

funnyz
23-10-2008, 05:47 PM
If first time there , just go any place and dont worry and have fun. Worst to happen is kena chai-tow. So my advise to new guys is go cheong and have fun. Never argue and always back down if any signs of trouble. Dont carry too much money ; maybe just enough for a nite or 2's drinking. Even if kena rob , its not too much.

Ok Bro, I will be first time there this coming Tuesday and will be more active in this thread in the forthcoming months! :)

jeff84
23-10-2008, 11:23 PM
hi, bro here...seen like lot of fun place at pattaya street...then i hav a qustion to ask expert bro here...if i booked the hotel and will be check in on afternoon 2pm, then i can going to find a girl like HADYAI and book back to my room for overnight? or...i should going to find at the AGOGO bar or BEER Bar?
cause i m worried about if cant get the girl on night, then the room is empty already..
so any suggestion from all?:confused:

knowntender
24-10-2008, 03:22 AM
hi, bro here...seen like lot of fun place at pattaya street...then i hav a qustion to ask expert bro here...if i booked the hotel and will be check in on afternoon 2pm, then i can going to find a girl like HADYAI and book back to my room for overnight? or...i should going to find at the AGOGO bar or BEER Bar?
cause i m worried about if cant get the girl on night, then the room is empty already..

Countless number of girls in Pattaya like to stay with you, so your room is not going to be empty.

Different place got different system , Pattaya is not same as Hadyai. In Pattaya, you are not going to find full day + overnight escort booking system practiced in Hadyai. Yes, go to look for girls in Beer bar and agogo bar and negotiate long time (LT) rate.

If beer bars or agogo do not fulfill your desire, you can also visit soapy MP and get a takeout in those 3 Sabai MP -- Sabaidee, Sabairoom and Sabailand. They are in very close proximity near soi 2 and Pattaya second road. Don't go too early, go after 4:30 pm. You can nogotiate to take your preferred girl out immediately for dinner, bowling or whatever activity in your hotel room and have her stay overnight with you. The rate varies, but it is doable. I have done this in two of the Sabai MP.

Knowntender

The systems in Pattaya is not same as Hadyai. You won't find

ahtecklim
24-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Good advise Knowntender. Pattaya is more chill and angmo style. It is to get to know the girl and not just go fishtank and book without talking to her.

2pm is early for pattaya as its a party town till daybreak ; if you know where to go. If you walk around town at 10am , you'll see most of the town still sleeping!

I also usually reach that time and I'll go for a 3hr massage and spa then go back to sleep till early nite. Dinner followed by cheonging the rest of the nite.

Take a girl back and if you like her , ask her the next morning if she'll like to accompany for sigh-seeing. That's more or less the question for tarpow! If she doesn't want , there are still plenty of fishes in the sea!

Personally , I dont tarpow coz I want the freedom to explore the unexpected! You may think you have found a 10 but there's always a 10.1! :p

funnyz
24-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Take a girl back and if you like her , ask her the next morning if she'll like to accompany for sigh-seeing. That's more or less the question for tarpow! If she doesn't want , there are still plenty of fishes in the sea!

Uncle, I thought tarpow is already when u bring a girl back? How come accompany go sight seeing still tarpow? :confused:

I will be spending around 2 months in Rayong but staying in Pattaya... who knows, we might bump into each other!

Cheers

ahtecklim
25-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Sorry my mistake. I thought he was talking about taking the girl for a few days.

Unfortunatly ; due to the current ressesion , I have to cut down my trips. However , I have already booked for Songkran. :)

NobleEagle
25-10-2008, 12:32 PM

haha if u dun mind dark skin and have money and standard not too high, there is NO way you cant get a girl in Pattaya kekeke:p:cool:

funnyz
25-10-2008, 11:55 PM
haha if u dun mind dark skin and have money and standard not too high, there is NO way you cant get a girl in Pattaya kekeke:p:cool:

Bro, standard not too high means what? Of course I dun expect vivian chow or charlie yeung... but can I get an ANN Kok please?

Ah_Hia
26-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Sorry my mistake. I thought he was talking about taking the girl for a few days.

Unfortunatly ; due to the current ressesion , I have to cut down my trips. However , I have already booked for Songkran. :)

Catch u in Patty for Songky ! :D
13-16 April......

Ah_Hia
26-10-2008, 03:08 AM

http://minijala.com/images/lux90g.gif

Bushnell 1918cb
26-10-2008, 06:18 AM
[QUOTE=ahtecklim;3172768]Good advise Knowntender.

Bro AhTeckLim,

Which spa or massage joint would you highly recommend? I will be there during SongKang with commander AH Hia. Cheers.

jeff84
26-10-2008, 01:33 PM
thanks for those bro was reply me ya...that a good information get..thanks a lot...
so, any bro here suggestion for the hotel?i will going on JAN09 before chinese new year, i need to book the hotel before i m going ?
any recommended of hotel , near by entertainment area (Easier for pick up girl :)) ~ anyways, thanks for u all 1st...:rolleyes:

jeff84
26-10-2008, 02:04 PM
if any bro want to bring me go around at pattaya is also can ya...thanks~:cool: :p

Doggiestyle
27-10-2008, 02:33 PM
in golden mile???? :D

Noe, those in the city .... ;)

Woo hoooo .... & i'll be in Pattaya from today .....

Money ...... check.
Hotel ........ check.
Bags packed ... check.
Tickets ......... check.
Passport ........ check.
Rubber ..... check ..... hehehe

ahtecklim
27-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Catch u in Patty for Songky ! :D
13-16 April......

Different parts of Thailand celebrates songkran on different dates with 14th being the most common.

Pattaya celebrates Songkran on the 19th with a big parade thru town. They still splash water on the 14th to 18th but the BIG day is 19th.

If you can change your flight , dont miss the parade as they close Beach Road and there will be giant water cannons on it as well as LIVE bands performances.

[QUOTE=ahtecklim;3172768]Good advise Knowntender.

Bro AhTeckLim,

Which spa or massage joint would you highly recommend? I will be there during SongKang with commander AH Hia. Cheers.

I ususally go local spas/massages as it is damn cheap. Try the one in the lane BEHIND Sabailand (opp Big C). I dont go soapy or body massages in Pattaya coz they are terrible compared to Bangkok's.

jeff84
27-10-2008, 04:18 PM
any bro has went the place (Pattaya) in this website?:)
P-House Pattaya Hotels Thailand Boutique Hotels Pattaya City Hotels Beach Resort Thailand Accommodations Pataya Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya Funland (http://www.pattayafunland.com)
look at the photo seen like a new tried at thailand...
if any bro has been there, can share??
http://www.pattayafunland.com/images/room-premiere_plus_2007-3.jpg
http://www.pattayafunland.com/images/room-babylon_dup_2007-2.jpg

ahtecklim
27-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Bro, standard not too high means what? Of course I dun expect vivian chow or charlie yeung... but can I get an ANN Kok please?

I think its easier to find Tyra Banks , Naomi Campbell Janet Jackson , Halle Barry etc

ahtecklim
27-10-2008, 05:35 PM
any bro has went the place (Pattaya) in this website?:)
P-House Pattaya Hotels Thailand Boutique Hotels Pattaya City Hotels Beach Resort Thailand Accommodations Pataya Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya Funland (http://www.pattayafunland.com)
look at the photo seen like a new tried at thailand...
[/IMG]

Its not new , its part of the Kittens Agogo on Soi Pattayaland 3 also known for Boyz Town. :) Careful if you hit the agogos here as some of them mix female dancers with katoeys.

I dont mind the location but I think the room rates are too high. Falang rip off kind of place.

Ah_Hia
29-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Its not new , its part of the Kittens Agogo on Soi Pattayaland 3 also known for Boyz Town. :) Careful if you hit the agogos here as some of them mix female dancers with katoeys.

I dont mind the location but I think the room rates are too high. Falang rip off kind of place.

Which hotel u suggest ?

ahtecklim
29-10-2008, 04:42 PM
a question that cannot be properly answered coz different there are hotels from 500b to 50,000baht. Do you need a pool , resturant , quiet room , girl friendly , boy'/LB friendly , etc etc?

Location alone is enough to make you go crazy! You prefer along baht bus route? near beer bars? near walking st? laid back? near boyz town? near gay area? :)

Near beach , near soi baukow?

I myself stay different hotels depending on mood , time of year , alone or with friends etc.

If going for more than a week , I recommend you book a room for 2 nites and when you check in , take a walk to see whats on offer. Go look at the rooms before paying!

Ah_Hia
29-10-2008, 08:45 PM
a question that cannot be properly answered coz different there are hotels from 500b to 50,000baht. Do you need a pool , resturant , quiet room , girl friendly , boy'/LB friendly , etc etc?

Location alone is enough to make you go crazy! You prefer along baht bus route? near beer bars? near walking st? laid back? near boyz town? near gay area? :)

Near beach , near soi baukow?

I myself stay different hotels depending on mood , time of year , alone or with friends etc.

If going for more than a week , I recommend you book a room for 2 nites and when you check in , take a walk to see whats on offer. Go look at the rooms before paying!

Ok....
1) 800THB and less (peak)
2) Baht bus route
3) around 2nd Road
4) Can book via email

Cheers !

ahtecklim
29-10-2008, 11:03 PM
You haven't answered if you want LB friendly rooms! :p

Those that can book by email are smart and are usually around 1000B. Plenty of hotels on 2nd road under 800b but they dont take email reservations. Try the Sawadee group. Cheap and great location but terrible rooms. Book a nite or 2nd and do a recce.

If you dont mind a little noise , the bar's (along 2nd road) guest room have great deals. And if you dont mind location , Soi Baukow also have great bargins. Even Soi Diamond has 500B guest rooms above the Swiss resturant.

I like Apex coz the location and price but the place doesnt even have a website. I normally go without reservations and book when I am there.

Sorry , just too many for me to mention. Pattaya bar areas is about the size of Clementi or 10 times of Patong!

Ah_Hia
01-11-2008, 12:49 AM

Those that can book by email are smart and are usually around 1000B. Plenty of hotels on 2nd road under 800b but they dont take email reservations. Try the Sawadee group. Cheap and great location but terrible rooms. Book a nite or 2nd and do a recce.

If you dont mind a little noise , the bar's (along 2nd road) guest room have great deals. And if you dont mind location , Soi Baukow also have great bargins. Even Soi Diamond has 500B guest rooms above the Swiss resturant.

I like Apex coz the location and price but the place doesnt even have a website. I normally go without reservations and book when I am there.

Sorry , just too many for me to mention. Pattaya bar areas is about the size of Clementi or 10 times of Patong!

Thanks for the info.
Will try to post FR after my Jan trip.

havana
01-11-2008, 01:05 AM

LB????:confused: LadyBoy????:eek:
Got such thing as ladyboy friendly meh????:D

ahtecklim
01-11-2008, 12:20 PM

ANYTHING can happen in Pattaya! ;)

NobleEagle
01-11-2008, 12:28 PM

question...is it cheaper to book by email or cheaper to go there book? go there book will danger of not getting rooms high?

ahtecklim
01-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Thais do things their way ;which means they do things with no logic. Sometimes they will have prices even higher on the website then walk-in!

There are so many rooms in Pattaya that you need not worry about having no place to sleep. I've gone into Pattaya with no reservations on peak season (23rd Dec) a few years ago and found a room within 20mins of walking around.

Doggiestyle
01-11-2008, 08:31 PM
ANYTHING can happen in Pattaya! ;)

5555555 ....Ahteck ... true true !! Actually anything WILL happen in Pattaya .... it's just keeping one's mind open to the endless possibilities ....

Just finished my trip there. Now at the airport on the way back.... :D

Doggiestyle
01-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Ya, agree with Ahteck ... no need advance booking la ... just touch down. then get to pattaya ... then look around....

I stayed at Sabai resort this time for THB 1500 (low season) becoos they have another pool with chalet style apartments at the back on the hotel. Secluded from the rest of the hotel... good for late nite skinny dipping (of course tip the nite watchmen beforehand) .... :D:D

Ah_Hia
02-11-2008, 03:11 AM

Yeah he mean the ladyboys are very friendly wan......
U like ?
They will lub u long time !! :p

lanky233
17-11-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm thinking of visiting Pattaya - is it a place that you can go alone? How is it compared to Hadyai?

If anyone here is living in Pattaya or also thinking of going there say next week (last week of Nov), can give me a PM? Can negotiate a 'tour guide' fee =) perhaps meals on me?

ahtecklim
18-11-2008, 12:23 AM
I'm thinking of visiting Pattaya - is it a place that you can go alone? How is it compared to Hadyai?

If anyone here is living in Pattaya or also thinking of going there say next week (last week of Nov), can give me a PM? Can negotiate a 'tour guide' fee =) perhaps meals on me?

Read up on the thread - still very relevent info..................

NobleEagle
18-11-2008, 01:10 PM

Anyone can advise whether VC Hotel is guest-friendly too?

If not, which hotel is similar?

budget 1000~1200
walking dist to walking street
walking dist to beach
relatively clean like Palazzo hotel and toilets with bathtub (if have swimming pool better still?:D)

NobleEagle
18-11-2008, 01:57 PM
anyone stay at Diamond Beach Hotel before? good?

Pattaya Hotel - Diamond Beach Hotel located on South Pattaya at "Walking Street" with Shopping Entertainment in Pattaya (http://www.diamondbeachhotel.com/#rates)

ahtecklim
18-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Not 100% sure but I think VC is guest friendly. Diamond should be too but both hotels are just behind Walking street ; away from the beach side. This is the arab area ; not sure you'll enjoy it with the smell and atmosphere.

Newcomers should book a hotel like Lek coz its central. On your door steps is Soi Diana and on the North is soi 6,8,9 and on the South is Walking Street

N.Eagle - From what I am see from your past posts ; you seem a regular traveller so should be quite open to new places. Take my advise , book a hotel for a day or 2 and take a walk round town. Walking street is for the agogos ; but there are plenty of other places to find gems - 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro. Whole place is like Geylang lor1 to Geyland Serai ; and even more openly displaying their wares for sale!

I see your dates are around X'mas? Try to hit Xmas day around 3pm to TQ1 Agogo on beach road ; just after Mike's Shopping Ctr. Its the only day of the year where they will have millions of small foam balls to give the false snow impression. The girls love it and if they sit down on the floor , they'll get lost in it! The atmosphere is fantastic. Very falang crowd but great rock music - ACDC , G&N , Budgie etc.

If you go with a open mind , come back and look me in the eye and say you dont like Pattaya , i will buy a beer at Golden Mile! :p

NobleEagle
19-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Not 100% sure but I think VC is guest friendly. Diamond should be too but both hotels are just behind Walking street ; away from the beach side. This is the arab area ; not sure you'll enjoy it with the smell and atmosphere.

Newcomers should book a hotel like Lek coz its central. On your door steps is Soi Diana and on the North is soi 6,8,9 and on the South is Walking Street

N.Eagle - From what I am see from your past posts ; you seem a regular traveller so should be quite open to new places. Take my advise , book a hotel for a day or 2 and take a walk round town. Walking street is for the agogos ; but there are plenty of other places to find gems - 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro. Whole place is like Geylang lor1 to Geyland Serai ; and even more openly displaying their wares for sale!

I see your dates are around X'mas? Try to hit Xmas day around 3pm to TQ1 Agogo on beach road ; just after Mike's Shopping Ctr. Its the only day of the year where they will have millions of small foam balls to give the false snow impression. The girls love it and if they sit down on the floor , they'll get lost in it! The atmosphere is fantastic. Very falang crowd but great rock music - ACDC , G&N , Budgie etc.

If you go with a open mind , come back and look me in the eye and say you dont like Pattaya , i will buy a beer at Golden Mile! :p

Tks very much Bro ahteck, i will survey the hotels at 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro.

Btw i would only be going on 25~27/Dec which falls on Thur n Fri (2Nites), still have foam balls by then? I also hear tat on Sat only they have foam parties in beaches wan ah?

u mentioned walking st is for agogos and there r plenty of other places to find gems, what kind of places and gems do u mean? or the other places also asame agogo but more ulu so can find those rare un-cut gems prettier than those found at Walking Street ah?

oh btw, also where can i see nipple-stickled coyotes in Pattaya, saw a couple of videos on youtube, seems like a club not agogo, is it a special club with normal routine tat the girls dances halk-naked or only on special events/promotion/anniversary you can only find those kind of performances? i didnt see these types of dancers when i was at StarDice last time leh

lanky233
19-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks Ah Teck for your response... I have gone through this thread a few times, as well as the info in whorist.com and worldsexguide.

... and I've decided to give Pattaya a try ... if I don't like it after a couple of days then I'll go to BKK even though it's more expensive.

Just a couple of questions for those who are experienced enough to advise -
(i) do you think it's safe to travel in Pattaya alone, and

(ii) what's the general quality of girls compared to BKK (I don't mind dark-skinned)

Really appreciate your advice! I will post a FR on my tour next week when I come back! If anyone is in Pattaya later part of next week, I would really like to roam together.

ahtecklim
19-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I should start charging for my advise in these times of high financial uncertainty. ;)

Just a couple of questions for those who are experienced enough to advise -
(i) do you think it's safe to travel in Pattaya alone, VERY SAFE if you stick to your senses. I have walked home from walking street to Soi Diana at 4am with no trouble. Just dont do stupid things like pissing off the locals or looking for fights.

(ii) what's the general quality of girls compared to BKK (I don't mind dark-skinned)
yes , mostly darkskinned girls but there is still a Asian market. Whiter girls are at Peppermint , Superbaby and supergirls agogos on walking street. Performance is more important to me in terms of qualitity. To me a MILF performer is better than a supermodel starfish

Btw i would only be going on 25~27/Dec which falls on Thur n Fri (2Nites), still have foam balls by then? I also hear tat on Sat only they have foam parties in beaches wan ah? Never been to a foam party coz too busy! ;) but I think hard rock hotel have them monthly. Check their website

u mentioned walking st is for agogos and there r plenty of other places to find gems, what kind of places and gems do u mean? or the other places also asame agogo but more ulu so can find those rare un-cut gems prettier than those found at Walking Street ah? Gems are precious items that need to be unearthed so it can be girl's 1st nite at work in the industry, can be someone that falls for you, can be a stunning girl that hates to dance at agogo so works in a beer bar, can be a sponsored girl just wanting to have fun or can even be the guy that brings you to the dark side! IT CAN BE ANYTHING!

oh btw, also where can i see nipple-stickled coyotes in Pattaya, saw a couple of videos on youtube, seems like a club not agogo, is it a special club with normal routine tat the girls dances halk-naked or only on special events/promotion/anniversary you can only find those kind of performances? i didnt see these types of dancers when i was at StarDice last time leh

In pattaya , you can find grannies in underware to the full naked super model. Just have to unearth them.

love_MILF
19-11-2008, 02:38 PM
HI Ahtecklim,

I'm going pattaya tis coming Jan. haven't been there for many years liao still looking for a room, hope u can help me.

I looking for a room tats Gal friendly, walking distance to walking street. Budget around 900 - 1200 baht. is it possible to find such a hotel?? cuz I look around in a few website but I have no clue how to see if its gal friendly....

Thanx in advance.

NobleEagle
20-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Jus like to share with you guys esp for first-timers, i found this link of Hotels Directory very useful & accurate as they have direct hotel numbers for u to contact as some hotels in Pattaya dun even have a website or contact numbers.

HOTEL LIST IN PATTAYA :: Pattaya Daily News (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/hotel/hotel.php?p=list&location_en=South%20Pattaya&page=2)

Map of Pattaya (very useful for deciding on hotel location)
Pattaya : Map of Pattaya City by Thaiways (http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map_pattaya.html)
Bars 2 Road Pattaya, Maps, hotels, real-esate (http://www.barspattaya.com/2road.html) (scroll to the bottom)

NobleEagle
20-11-2008, 10:01 PM
HI Ahtecklim,

I'm going pattaya tis coming Jan. haven't been there for many years liao still looking for a room, hope u can help me.

I looking for a room tats Gal friendly, walking distance to walking street. Budget around 900 - 1200 baht. is it possible to find such a hotel?? cuz I look around in a few website but I have no clue how to see if its gal friendly....

Thanx in advance.

If im not wrong, normally budget hotels or price range below 1200 baht are all girl-friendly.

Budget Hotels around 800 - 1300 baht

Hotels within walking distance to Walking Street

Diamond Beach Hotel
Pattaya Hotel - Diamond Beach Hotel located on South Pattaya at "Walking Street" with Shopping Entertainment in Pattaya (http://www.diamondbeachhotel.com/)
Jasmine Hotel
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya (http://www.jasminehotel-pattaya.com/booking/rezeasy.html)

Hotels further up but more convienent location if you want to explore other places besides Walking Street

Lek Hotel (FYI Fully Booked for Xmas period)
Home (http://www.lekvilla.com/index.html)
Nautical Inn
Nautical inn (http://nauticalinn.co.th/)
Diana Inn (I chose this one but special requested for 2nd flr :p:D)
Welcome to Diana Group - Home (http://www.dianapattaya.co.th/default.asp?Folder=907&IdHotel=202)
Honey Inn Pattaya
Pattaya Hotel Thailand - Honey Inn Pattayat, Pattaya Thailand located at Pattay 2nd Road, Pattaya City nearly Shopping Center Honey Inn Pattaya is your best location for night life and shopping in Pattaya Thailand (http://www.honeyinnpattaya.com/room_rates.htm)
Sawadee Sea View (FYI Fully Booked for Xmas period)
Sawadee Sea View, Pattaya hotels Thailand (http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/638158-rates.html)
Siam Sawadee (FYI Fully Booked for Xmas period)
Cheap Pattaya Hotel-Sawasdee Siam Hotel -The budget hotels in Pattaya ,Thailand, find your cheap accommodations& lodgings in Pattaya with special discount (http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/pattaya/siam_sawasdee/index.html)
VC Hotel
VC. Hotel - Pattaya, Thailand (http://www.vchotelresort.com/guestrooms.html)
Opey De Place Pattaya
Pattaya hotel - Opey De Place Hotel located on pattaya city nearly pattya beach pattaya Thailand (http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/Rate.htm)
Apex Hotel
rooms & rates (http://www.apexhotelpattaya.com/room.html)
Welcome Hotel
Rates (http://www.welcome.co.th/wprates.htm)
CanterburyTales Cafe
CanterburyTalesCafe - Guesthouse Restaurant & Bookshop - room A (http://canterburytalescafe.com/pages/room-a.php)
Areca Lodge Pattaya
Areca Lodge (http://www.arecalodge.com/rates.htm)

If you wanna search for more hotels you can use tis link :-
HOTEL LIST IN PATTAYA :: Pattaya Daily News (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/hotel/hotel.php?p=list&location_en=South%20Pattaya)

PS : I am not a regular and never stayed in above hotels before, these are the ones i managed to find with good location, reasonable price and good reviews only, anyone taikos who may know better or like to share additional info kindly advise pls? :D

NobleEagle
20-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Pattaya Gogo Guide Agogo Bar listings
Agogo Bar listings from the Pattaya Gogo Guide (http://www.pattayagogoguide.com/gogo/gogo_walk.html)

Pattaya Bars
Bars Pattaya. Paradise sex city listing bars. (http://www.barspattaya.com/)

Massage Palours
Sabai Land - Opposite "Big C" pn the corner of Soi 3 and 2nd Road
Sabai Dee - Opposite "Big C", North Pattaya
Sabai Room - Next to Central Festival Shopping Plaza, North Pattaya
Diamond Massage - Soi Diamond, Walking Street
Heaven - Sukhumvit Rd near Central Pattaya Rd
Inter Massage - On Beach Road, North of Soi 4
VIP Massage - Diamond Beach Hotel, Walking Street

Discos
Candy Shop (Walking Street, next door to Lucifer Disko)
At this snazzy open-fronted bar/club, Southeast Asian J-Los wriggle and writhe beside blingin'backpackers. The live band is raucous and fun.

Differ (North Pattya, behind Big C superstore on Second Road)
Trendy nightspot with live music and a stage. Judging by the car park bulging with Mercedes and BMW's, very popular with middle class Thais.

Hollywood Disco (South Pattaya Road)
A typical Thai discotheque where locals and tourists meet. Popular with the gay community.

Lucifer Dicso (Walking Street)
Sinful, sweaty hip hop fun. The big main room with underground cave décor, stalactites and devil faces resembles hell. However, if you like live hip hop blasting from speakers bigger than many of the girls who flock here, this might just be heaven. Double charging for westerners (drinks), but free entry.

Marine Disco (Walking Street)
An old established disco from way back. Heats up about 1am. Several other 'Marine Discos'operate inside Marine Plaza on Walking Street, open until 05:00 or 06:00.

Tonys Entertainment Complex (Walking Street)
A famous and rather flashy albino discotheque 'everything from walls and stools to sofas is white. Tourists and off-duty bar girls cavort to live rock, pop and hip-hop, alongside DJs. However, plus points like free entry and very attentive service are cancelled out by very expensive drinks bills 'they double charge foreigners (beers around 150 baht).

X-Zyte (373/41 Moo 9, Third Road)
More an arena than a nightclub. Its vast dark interior features a giant stage with huge screens on either side. Flamboyant stage spectaculars, live Thai songs and pyrotechnics later make way for coyote girl dancers, a few boys, and DJ spun hip-hop and hits. Popular with sleaze-free locals so save your “how much?'pick-up line for Walking Street. Entry fee is 300 baht and includes a drink.

Star Dice (Naklua Road)
Compared to the wild, outgoing party animal that is Pattaya Beach, Naklua is the shy, retiring type. There isn't much sleaze to be found 'just a handful of beer bars (bare-looking expat-run drinking holes where you can pick-up or just exchange patter with girls) can be found along Naklua Road, and down sois 18 and 33. Names include Tutti Frutti, Sloppy Joe's and Barracuda Bar. There is also a Thai-orientated disco (ie, not a pick-up joint) on Naklua Road called Star Dice.

Pattaya Talk, The top information web board in Pattaya (http://www.pattayatalk.com/)
Pattaya Secrets - We have one of Pattaya's most acitve and informative forum's and message boards (http://www.pattayasecrets.com/)
Pattaya Forum Information about Pattaya (http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forums.html)

love_MILF
21-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanx bro,

Your infos are really helpful. I'll check out ur suggestion.

Time to screw the whole of pattaya upside down tis coming Jan.

Hehehehe......:D

ahtecklim
21-11-2008, 05:31 PM
waaaa good man you N.Eagle! Really use the internet to the max!

Newbies can get a very good idea of the place with all the websites.

OK , I'll buy anyone 2 beers at Golden Mile if they return one beer for me before Xmas. We can exchange Pattaya stories! PM me for date and time.

Bangkok master debaters are welcomed but not encouraged ..... nah just kidding. PM me for time and date too so we can have a lively argument!

NobleEagle
21-11-2008, 11:14 PM

Newbies can get a very good idea of the place with all the websites.

OK , I'll buy anyone 2 beers at Golden Mile if they return one beer for me before Xmas. We can exchange Pattaya stories! PM me for date and time.

Bangkok master debaters are welcomed but not encouraged ..... nah just kidding. PM me for time and date too so we can have a lively argument!

haha no la, actually tks to most of the info from you then the rest i check check internet to find out more lor...Bro u free B/Dec bo for Golden Mile?

ahtecklim
22-11-2008, 01:12 AM
You or anyone can PM me and I'll let you know the date and time. I dun want secondary kids droping in to kaypo without buying me a beer :)

I have noticed that since the school holidays started , there are a lot more stupid questions.

I'm already meeting some friends there for drinks so its just having a bigger party on that day!

Tony Stark
22-11-2008, 01:21 AM

If only those who asked to be spoonfed can do research like NobleEagle. :D

cps7733
18-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi

Any info abt A one hotel in pattaya, is it girl friendly?

Thks

Ah_Hia
19-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi

Any info abt A one hotel in pattaya, is it girl friendly?

Thks

Why dun u ask the hotel directly ?

ahtecklim
20-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Sometimes even if a nice hotel is G-Friendly , i wont book it as the walk of shame is very pai-say. :D

Imagine , you and your fishnet-stocking ultra-micro-skirt give-half-ball action buddy for the nite walk up to your reception and ask for keys while a Singapore family tour group is waiting to check-in. Worse still , if you know someone in the group!

ThailandRanger
20-01-2009, 03:51 AM
u can try grand hotel. also in walking street, very near diamond hotel, last time i went was 800baht a nite i think. i check in with my puying so no problem, i dunno u tabao a girl gotta pay onot. but the rooms quite nice, they also provide a wide selection of thai, english and chinese dvds for free. only complaint was the bed too hard.

cps7733
20-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi Thailand Ranger

Thks for the info, will check them out:)

Bro limahteck

same though as me piaseh to ask also...hehe

Rub&Buah
21-01-2009, 05:04 AM
Have been a regular thai cheonger & this is the 1st time im going to try pattaya out next week.will be heading straight to pattaya from survanabuam airport,hehe.

I had read thru the last 16 page still i have a few question here & hope the pattaya expert & can help me out please.

1)Which gal friendly hotel btw 700-1500bht do u think its most suitable for 1st timer.probaly in the center of the action?

2)is smoking allow unoffically in the bar/disco as thai ban smoking in certain place from april 2008.

3)Hollywood disco still around?am a regular to the one in bkk wanted to try the one in pattaya always but read that its close in the beggining 1st few page but got fr on the later page?.:confused:

4)shopping center/bazaar/night market?which is the recommended place to go shopping?

5)water sport,any idea where to go for para sailing/jet ski maybe a little suntanning & how much does it cost?

Thanks all bro who help to ans in advance.

ahtecklim
22-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Have been a regular thai cheonger & this is the 1st time im going to try pattaya out next week.will be heading straight to pattaya from survanabuam airport,hehe.

I had read thru the last 16 page still i have a few question here & hope the pattaya expert & can help me out please.

1)Which gal friendly hotel btw 700-1500bht do u think its most suitable for 1st timer.probaly in the center of the action?
read the forum.

2)is smoking allow unoffically in the bar/disco as thai ban smoking in certain place from april 2008.
officially not allowed but no one seems to bother.

3)Hollywood disco still around?am a regular to the one in bkk wanted to try the one in pattaya always but read that its close in the beggining 1st few page but got fr on the later page?.:confused:
I think its a different branch ; no relations to the bangkok hollywood.Can try Marine , lucifer and Insomnia for late nite dancing and FL pickups

4)shopping center/bazaar/night market?which is the recommended place to go shopping?
Usually the Festival Market Big C iand Royal Garden s where all the puyings go but recent the Avenue and other shopping centres has been sprouting up.

5)water sport,any idea where to go for para sailing/jet ski maybe a little suntanning & how much does it cost?
I'm not too sure I want to go into the waters in Pattaya coz there are reports where raw sewage is dumped into Pattaya bay. If die die must go into the water , i suggest joimtien

Sorry , cant help much coz 2)I dont smoke 3) I dont dance 4)I dont shop 5)I dont swim in the beach coz i am just too busy with the puyings. Normally whatever plans we make is forgotten as soon as we have our first beer :)

The only time I ever went in to the beach in pattaya was to wash away the powder during songkran!

ThailandRanger
22-01-2009, 02:55 AM
ya dont go swim in the pattaya beach, damn bloody dirty cus too many tourists, u see liao confirm no mood to swim. if u want can take a boat to one of the nearby islands, its cleaner there and got some watersports also. dont take the chartered speedboats very ex one. take the ferry near walking street harbor much cheaper

Ah_Hia
22-01-2009, 03:18 AM

I'm just back from Pattaya 2 weeks ago so memory very fresh.

1) Which centre of action u talking about ? Soi 6 Blow job bar ? Soi 7/8 beer bars ? Soi Diana/Soi LK Metro ? Boi Buakow ? Walking St ? Darkside ? Jomtien ? So many center of actions. U tell me which one u are interested in i try to rec u a hotel/guesthouse nearby.

2) I had no problems to smoke in most aircon bars. Just ask the waitress for a ashtray if u dun see one and smoke outside if u are politely asked to.

3) I didn't see Hollywood Disco but saw Marine, Lucifers, Insomnia and Hammer (new place). Insomnia was recently upgraded and nice music and lightings. but always packed chest to tits ! :p

4) Mikes and Made In Thailand are some of the places.
Else u can try local markets along Pattaya South Rd or Soi Buakow markets.

5) Dunno about sea sports. But there are a couple of water sport bars in Darkside :D Or u can try out the shower corner at Babydolls Agogo.

Hope that helps.
Cheers !

ahtecklim
22-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Ah Hia - any reports? :) My next trip is in about 80days time for Songkran! Gian liow!

ahtecklim
22-01-2009, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Rub&Buah;3410413]

QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3413267]
1) Which centre of action u talking about ? Soi 6 Blow job bar ? Soi 7/8 beer bars ? Soi Diana/Soi LK Metro ? Boi Buakow ? Walking St ? Darkside ? Jomtien ? So many center of actions. U tell me which one u are interested in i try to rec u a hotel/guesthouse nearby.

QUOTE]

It is very difficult to answer where the centre ofthe action is. Pattaya nite life is about the size of 2 clementis and where the 'action' is depends on what you taste is. Obviously Walking street is where most tourist will go but there are a lot of hidden gems in Soi Baukow , Soi Diana , Soi Honey , LK Metro , Soi 2/3 , Soi 6 , Soi 7/8 , Soi 13/1,2&3 as well as the many satallite clusters of bars all over the place.

It is like asking what to eat in a hawker centre coz there are just so many stalls. Best is still to book a hotel for a nite or two on the internet regardless of the status and walk around to look for best deals. I've always said the first trip is to prepare yourself for the next one!

Ah_Hia
23-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Ah Hia - any reports? :) My next trip is in about 80days time for Songkran! Gian liow!

Let me know if u wanna hang out during songkran 13-16.

Cheers !

Bushnell 1918cb
23-01-2009, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3415527]Let me know if u wanna hang out during songkran 13-16.

Looking forward the mission with you, commander Ah Hia. Cheers.

ahtecklim
24-01-2009, 04:58 PM
I should be having my first beer around 4pm on the 15th. My departure will be after the 19th big day. If you can , try to extend beyond the 19th coz there'll be a parade thru beaach road and many from bangkok will drop in for that weekend. Some puyings may want to stay overnite but have no hotel bookings ;) ;) if you know what i mean!

Let's have a place to meet on the 15th ; some beer bar on 2nd road which will be splashing water!

Ah_Hia
24-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Guess we will be only meeting up for 1 night on the 15th then.
We are leaving on the 16th.

Why not we meet up on Soi LK and work our way down ?

BTW where are u staying ?
We are staying close on Soi Buakow near to Soi Diana.

Cheers !