PDA

View Full Version : LiXin Pub

Baytahan
31-10-2002, 12:18 AM
Went there last week with a group of brothers, these place is the same boss of Sakura.

Gal 108,Gal 55, Gal 27, Gal 100 very chio can have all the wild fun.

gamgi
31-10-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Baytahan
Went there last week with a group of brothers, these place is the same boss of Sakura.

Gal 108,Gal 55, Gal 27, Gal 100 very chio can have all the wild fun.

brother,

it is at JB?
how's the damage?

Marlb0r0
04-11-2002, 10:25 PM
where is tis lixin pub?

pat888
04-11-2002, 10:50 PM
in u.s.a

fish76
09-11-2002, 10:02 PM
Li Xin is directly behing Teck Seng Paper Chicken

Facing main road if u are driving towards Carrefour/Xtra/Giant

HAve to make a U turn to get there at Sentosa

Cheers :)

darcbleu
11-11-2002, 10:20 AM
went there last fri.
also get to know that it is the same boss as sakura from one of the girls..

forget what my bros had but mi had 126.
:D

damage wise it is cheap as the total bill for the room for 3 of us for 3 hrs is about RM150

FJ in another rm is stand RM70 upstairs is RM100
tips is totally up to u

jb1616
11-11-2002, 07:45 PM
150 for 3 hours plus room is damn cheap.
this is karaoke or what?

fish76
11-11-2002, 10:47 PM
Li Xin is LSB

RM150 means 2 bottles rite? Nowadays still got a lot of aunties or not? Have not been there for close to a month

126 is the thai chick with sagging breast rite? Quite playful but nt veri pretty

Cheers

Cuntalk
12-11-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by fish76
Li Xin is LSB

RM150 means 2 bottles rite? Nowadays still got a lot of aunties or not? Have not been there for close to a month

126 is the thai chick with sagging breast rite? Quite playful but nt veri pretty

Cheers

knn got aunties got sagging breast then dun wan go there lah...better we go Jin Bai Wan...

ParaParaSakura
12-11-2002, 05:28 AM

Nowadays still got a lot of aunties or not?

some of the 'aunties' look more like grandmas......toothless & wrinkled skin........very much a turnoff.......:(

darcbleu
12-11-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
knn got aunties got sagging breast then dun wan go there lah...better we go Jin Bai Wan...

Still got lotsa aunties around lah...always like come into the room halfway to just sit there loh..then when you ask to settle bill they will swam into your room loh..but no worry, just pay them RM1 or 2 to settle them.

no leh...126 not sagging breast lah...quite pretty for me lah...but duno why she does not want to show her left boobs.

she got a tatoo of a heart on her right shoulder.

Yup.Ordered 2 bottles for oni RM150.

fish76
12-11-2002, 05:59 PM
2 person open 2 bottle ah? Or 3 pax, play goldfish hah?

CCB to those aunties

Try this trick: tell the captain to stop them from coming in. When u say this to him, give him rm10.....this actually works for me

But then at the end, lan lan still must give lah....just that when cork steam, no auntie can see....:)

Correct lah bro, 126 te breast got a bit sagging.....me breast man, like it firm, no need to be big.....:0

Cheers

Cuntalk
12-11-2002, 06:57 PM
2 person open 2 bottle ah? Or 3 pax, play goldfish hah?

CCB to those aunties

Try this trick: tell the captain to stop them from coming in. When u say this to him, give him rm10.....this actually works for me

But then at the end, lan lan still must give lah....just that when cork steam, no auntie can see....:)

Correct lah bro, 126 te breast got a bit sagging.....me breast man, like it firm, no need to be big.....:0

Cheers

so 4 pax go open 2 bottle(rm$150) enough rite...anyway i dun drink so the rest can drink...like that we split the costs for drink only ard rm$40 per head beri cheap wat...:)
of course excluding the FJ+tips to gals...

fish76
12-11-2002, 07:02 PM
bro,

4 pax cannot fit into small room....max 2-3 pax

Aso, KNN, 4 pax 2 bottles veri ugly man

wait kena suan

aso, u sure kiss until thirsty.....hahahaha

Cuntalk
12-11-2002, 07:08 PM
bro,

4 pax cannot fit into small room....max 2-3 pax

Aso, KNN, 4 pax 2 bottles veri ugly man

wait kena suan

aso, u sure kiss until thirsty.....hahahaha

knn now got time surf forum no time go GL???

darcbleu
13-11-2002, 10:01 PM
yah loh, 3 person open 2 bottles only lah...aiyah..juz tahan and dun drink so much lah...hee..

think 4 cannot fit into the room lah..and confirm cannot order 2 lah...si beh ugly leh..at least 3 lah bro..

126 saggy meh??hmm..tot hers is abit the small leh...duno whether we are toking about the same girl..
:P

darcbleu
13-11-2002, 10:03 PM
oh yah...die die when you settle bill those aunties will come one lah...aiyah...just give them RM 1 or 2 they will tiam tiam go away liao...they come in also duno for what???sit down there macham statue...

Spaceman
14-11-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by darcbleu
oh yah...die die when you settle bill those aunties will come one lah...aiyah...just give them RM 1 or 2 they will tiam tiam go away liao...they come in also duno for what???sit down there macham statue...

but brother..lixin gals can make it anot???

darcbleu
14-11-2002, 12:06 PM
can one lah...if your standard not sky high loh...
of coz not the standard of 150 in GL lah...you paid so little only...but of coz there will be a few nice ones lah..i suggest you walk outside and just ask the OKT to show you a few pretty ones lah..or you can approach the girl you if like

Spaceman
14-11-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by darcbleu
can one lah...if your standard not sky high loh...
of coz not the standard of 150 in GL lah...you paid so little only...but of coz there will be a few nice ones lah..i suggest you walk outside and just ask the OKT to show you a few pretty ones lah..or you can approach the girl you if like

When u going again?? Jio me leh!! Finish the vcd already??

freshjiVer
14-11-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman
Bro Spaceman,

Seems that you are pretty active in the forum lately. How's life? Can see that you are quite free nowadays. Keep seeing you asking brudders in here to jeo you go Gentings, JB, KL etc. Hahaha.

Just pop in for a warm greeting to you. See you around. ;)

Spaceman
14-11-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by freshjiVer
Bro Spaceman,

Seems that you are pretty active in the forum lately. How's life? Can see that you are quite free nowadays. Keep seeing you asking brudders in here to jeo you go Gentings, JB, KL etc. Hahaha.

Just pop in for a warm greeting to you. See you around. ;)

REcently very sian mah....thats why lor......:D

darcbleu
15-11-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Spaceman

duno when going again leh...think not that soon leh..
next time sure jio you lah...

done with it liao
;)

fish76
15-11-2002, 02:05 PM
wah lan GL so far from where we stay

surfing different mah.....free and no need to drive

Sorri lah, give the man a break man

Cheers :p

MikeElliot
16-11-2002, 12:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Mi paid RM150 to go bang upstair. Mi kena cheated laio.

So any schoolgirls at this moment? Hear that they got side lobang.

ParaParaSakura
16-11-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by MikeElliot
Hi Bros,

Mi paid RM150 to go bang upstair. Mi kena cheated laio.

So any schoolgirls at this moment? Hear that they got side lobang. i thot bang upstairs is RM120 or is it RM130??? price increase liow?

darcbleu
16-11-2002, 10:08 PM
the last time i went they said go upstair bang is RM100 leh

fish76
17-11-2002, 10:25 PM
Hey brudders,

confirm it is Rm120, 100 no more liao lar and 150 is kena hamtam
"
I went last nite....there was this gal, "pee pee", 1 hand cannot finish catching her neh neh.

Aso, XO or AOR is in Li Xin.......ang pai....school girl look but poor bbbj, enjoy

Total damage: 200 for 3 guys

SFollower
29-11-2002, 01:49 AM
Pee pee?? U mean Bee bee is it?? 18yr old very young & fair.. yeah got big nice neh neh.. XO also not bad (1of the slimmest abit of S'porean Malay look..) 1of the "red no." too.. the others r 30, 52, 123.

No. 30, 19yrs old, very sweet smile & face.. girlish body, gd service too when bang upstairs.. 8.5/10

No.123 can speak english quite well, "foxy" look, F like SM queen:D , not s gentle s other girls..but hv firm boobs & nice bods.. 8/10

btw dun try No. 55.. she can play well in the room but when u pay to F her, she's like a "dead fish" when @upstairs.. waste$$..

No.50's something r from Myammar, fairer than the Thais there but service not s gd... (btw heard 52 is gd "red no." too but hd no chance to c & try yet..)

Happy Chiong & bang to all broS!! GD luck!!

Noobz
29-11-2002, 05:36 AM
woah, will try to go there when have the chance:D

Backpacker
17-01-2003, 02:49 PM
Been sometime sincec anyone post anything here...

Anyway, just been there... so here are some updates.

There doesn't seem to have much new girls around, probably some young ones... 17 & 18..

The Ang Pai there are 30, BB, XO, 123, 36, 69...

Among All, XO looks most demure, but figure so so...

30 is very wild, ample-breasted and very spontaneous... around 20... she was a lian when in bangkok. told me that she used to bluff mom that she is going to school in school uniform, then next minute mini-skirt and out shopping. This time she shop big time till she reach JB. Can see that she miss home....

36 has a different story, she didn't know she is coming to a LSB thought its a KTV. so in the end, she's very afriad of what customer she's gonna meet. Just the other day, one of her client was there shaking head( guess he had estasy). so she quickly rejecteedd. one of her colleague kanna burn with cigarette. her looks are okay, quite feminine. just scared to play play.

to be cont..

pat888
17-01-2003, 11:27 PM
where else do u wan to go.........bro noobz
u go sk not enough izzzit......

ooops
18-01-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Backpacker
Been sometime sincec anyone post anything here...

Anyway, just been there... so here are some updates.

There doesn't seem to have much new girls around, probably some young ones... 17 & 18..

The Ang Pai there are 30, BB, XO, 123, 36, 69...

Among All, XO looks most demure, but figure so so...

30 is very wild, ample-breasted and very spontaneous... around 20... she was a lian when in bangkok. told me that she used to bluff mom that she is going to school in school uniform, then next minute mini-skirt and out shopping. This time she shop big time till she reach JB. Can see that she miss home....

36 has a different story, she didn't know she is coming to a LSB thought its a KTV. so in the end, she's very afriad of what customer she's gonna meet. Just the other day, one of her client was there shaking head( guess he had estasy). so she quickly rejecteedd. one of her colleague kanna burn with cigarette. her looks are okay, quite feminine. just scared to play play.

to be cont..

wah, XO still around? she has been there before year 2000. btw, is this ah kiau(fish in thai) still around? forgot her number......... been to their place in tmn sentosa.

seven6
18-01-2003, 03:03 PM
BB is ang pai there but the last time i went there i dun really find her chio. small size frame and a little sis to me.

But i totally agreed that 30 is a handful. last time wan to book her at around 11 pm but she kenna book liao. damn low morale that day. feel like squeeze her tits again. furthermore her age is a suspense, that time she told me she is 16 yrs old. but who cares.

btw any bros wan to chiong li xin, jio me along.

need4cum
18-01-2003, 09:27 PM
if any brudders want to go lixin or sakura, please jio me... my cheong malaysia khakis all die out liao... last visit to malaysia is Apollo.... we had a very very bad experience there and all my khakis sian liao and decided to stick to SG...
but i like to go to malaysia sakura and lixin

pat888
20-01-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by need4cum
if any brudders want to go lixin or sakura, please jio me... my cheong malaysia khakis all die out liao... last visit to malaysia is Apollo.... we had a very very bad experience there and all my khakis sian liao and decided to stick to SG...
but i like to go to malaysia sakura and lixin

if u wan,u can join us on this coming thursday......afew of the fre here r going........kekekekek
pm mi or para with u contact and we willl call u asap if we r going......hehehee enjoy

ParaParaSakura
03-02-2003, 01:57 AM
As Lixin was closed on CNY eve.........quite a number of Lixin gals reported to Sakura for work........managed to eye a few though no fuck........must say the quality there have improve quite a bit......must make my way there soon........

Khonthai74
06-02-2003, 09:23 PM
To all...

I must agree that Lixin is realli good in atmosphere and service.The rooms are clean and the 'waiters' are friendly.I know the manager of Lixin and his name is 'Teck'.Most people call hime 'BUi Teck'.I have known him for 4 years liao.He is a nice guy.

P/s:I am not trying to promote this place and realli realli....Lixin is far better than Sakura and Apollo 2 (SUCKS....Apollo 2 !!!)

Chok Dee Mak
:)

Ah Dez
07-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Khonthai74
To all...

I must agree that Lixin is realli good in atmosphere and service.The rooms are clean and the 'waiters' are friendly.I know the manager of Lixin and his name is 'Teck'.Most people call hime 'BUi Teck'.I have known him for 4 years liao.He is a nice guy.

P/s:I am not trying to promote this place and realli realli....Lixin is far better than Sakura and Apollo 2 (SUCKS....Apollo 2 !!!)

Chok Dee Mak
:)

Ah Seng also jia lat. . . give out pills on Xiao Long's Bday. . . some more give only to the Sakura Girls. . . while all the Li Xin girls, just sit there and stone. . . .

Hummmm.. . . . Yupz. . . Did we forgot to mention that we just upgrade our status? ? ?:D

C4 (Bomb)
07-02-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Ah Seng also jia lat. . . give out pills on Xiao Long's Bday. . . some more give only to the Sakura Girls. . . while all the Li Xin girls, just sit there and stone. . . .

Hummmm.. . . . Yupz. . . Did we forgot to mention that we just upgrade our status? ? ?:D

A Dez this is our status where can anyhow tell ppol 1.... ;)
Let li xin gers stone lah! Sit at corner N stone.......

C4 (Bomb)
07-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

A Dez this is our status where can anyhow tell ppol....;)

zii666
17-02-2003, 07:19 PM
wa~ xo veri chio leh,
but no bj... sad =(
she's veri sexy, soft, wet, no rush, slowly kiss u, lick u, fuck u.... ooooo
must try her again! man

Ah Dez
19-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Li Xin also getting careful. If you are not regulars, you might no even be allowed to go in.

Not bad. . . Can still go ahead lah. . . I still got tirak there eh. .

skyman
03-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Hey Kawan,

I'lll be going to KL next weekend (14th Mar '03) but I'll be going through JB fro couples of hours. Thking of going too Li Xin for a try. Can you give me some advice such as follows:

1. How to get there from JB Immigration? Is Li Xin located at Taman Sentosa?
2. How much do i need to bring for the bong?

Cheers...

Originally posted by zii666
wa~ xo veri chio leh,
but no bj... sad =(
she's veri sexy, soft, wet, no rush, slowly kiss u, lick u, fuck u.... ooooo
must try her again! man

cheongkid
03-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by skyman
Hey Kawan,

I'lll be going to KL next weekend (14th Mar '03) but I'll be going through JB fro couples of hours. Thking of going too Li Xin for a try. Can you give me some advice such as follows:

1. How to get there from JB Immigration? Is Li Xin located at Taman Sentosa?
2. How much do i need to bring for the bong?

Cheers...
Lixin or Star Cruise is in Taman Sentosa located behind Bamboo Restaurant (the famous paper chicken). Most taxi drivers will know the place.

Room (3 hrs) + 2 drinks approx RM100. FJ is RM70 or go "shopping" upstairs RM120.

:) HAPPY CHEONGING

skyman
04-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Hi Cheongkid,

Thanks for teh advice. I'll go and have a try and see how.

Originally posted by cheongkid
Lixin or Star Cruise is in Taman Sentosa located behind Bamboo Restaurant (the famous paper chicken). Most taxi drivers will know the place.

Room (3 hrs) + 2 drinks approx RM100. FJ is RM70 or go "shopping" upstairs RM120.

zii666
06-03-2003, 10:43 AM

upstairs is RM100 lah

katoomee
06-03-2003, 12:55 PM
price reduced liao.....bbcall

Chicane
14-03-2003, 12:58 AM
It's been some time since my kakis and i went to lsb i jb..... is thinking of visiting Lixin next week but heard that they only allow regulars to enter due to the recent raids.

Any bro knows wat is the current status now? Dun wanna make a wasted trip there................ or any other interesting places as well??

ParaParaSakura
14-03-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Chicane
It's been some time since my kakis and i went to lsb i jb..... is thinking of visiting Lixin next week but heard that they only allow regulars to enter due to the recent raids.

Any bro knows wat is the current status now? Dun wanna make a wasted trip there................ or any other interesting places as well?? onli do regulars business? quite unlikely:eek:

Chicane
14-03-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
onli do regulars business? quite unlikely:eek:

Oh?? If so, then most probably we will be going.... :)

Maybe we can join bro PPS for an "eye opening" experience... hehehe

C4 (Bomb)
18-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Mayb u can try throw some $$ on the floor then pick-up
then go in c will they will u in anot?

so have u meet up wif any bro here cos lots put pak ke
everytime go fly kite:)

Chicane
19-03-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by C4 (Bomb)

everytime go fly kite:)

Nope...... wat abt u?? Planing to go in soon??

ParaParaSakura
19-03-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by C4 (Bomb)

everytime go fly kite:) :o

C4 (Bomb)
19-03-2003, 10:09 PM
We have alreally go in alots of time
but we have meet alots for pak ke...
PPS Y u look so boring?

jacdan
01-04-2003, 12:12 PM
just going there on last saturday with my friend got 2 girl no 62,63,(NEW)here is short FR:-

NO 62

Face: 6.5
Height: 155+-
Boobs: 32a
FJ: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 5.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

NO 63 (From My Frined)

Face: 5.5
Height: 155+-
Boobs: 34B
FJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10

one more think to speak up is they don't mind paly 4p which joke from my friend they agree,but never go for it

opticum
01-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by jacdan
one more think to speak up is they don't mind paly 4p which joke from my friend they agree,but never go for it

what's "paly 4p"? :confused:

cheongkid
01-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by opticum
what's "paly 4p"? :confused:
i think he meant "play 4p", 4-some lor!

C4 (Bomb)
01-04-2003, 10:44 PM

AA i dont get what it mean "4p" is what???

Hakoshu
01-04-2003, 11:15 PM
means four person having fun together, Sexually fun :D

ssotong
02-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Hakoshu
means four person having fun together, Sexually fun :D

The girls allow such party meh???

Juz came back from Lixin, my fren had 31 whom is good in terms of look & service!!
Then my fren got a shock when he heard that 31 always like to do it raw, even FJ(despite advice by fellow girls at Lixin)!!! any brudders can confirm??
If so then better be careful with this girl......better be safe than sorry. :eek:

cheongkid
02-04-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by ssotong
The girls allow such party meh???

Juz came back from Lixin, my fren had 31 whom is good in terms of look & service!!
Then my fren got a shock when he heard that 31 always like to do it raw, even FJ(despite advice by fellow girls at Lixin)!!! any brudders can confirm??
If so then better be careful with this girl......better be safe than sorry. :eek:
31 provide better service but had somewhat became fleshier from the last time I saw her. She got do raw meh? No what, always put on cap, maybe someone jealous of her then spread rumours lor. Anyway, wanna play dun be scared! Best-looking is 30, the angpai down there. Young and babelicious. Too popular, after service don't come back. My fave catgirl 123 no more working there liao. <sigh>

opticum
03-04-2003, 12:19 AM

I thought he meant the common 'pay-for-play' term used by ang-mohs in BKK. All are in p4p mode by working in LSB alr.

jacdan
03-04-2003, 12:03 PM
WHAT I MEAN IS 4 PERSON PLAY IN ONE ROOM LAH......:D

YUP NUMBER 30 VERY BEAUTY I SWA IT B4 BUT I THINK SHE DON'T KNOW SPEAK ENGLISH OR MANDIRI,JUST CAN SPEAK THAI ONLY.THAT'S WHY I NEVER ASK FOR SHE.:rolleyes:

Stay29
04-04-2003, 01:19 AM
Hi all bro,

Can I ask some bro here? how much is the price for one night booking? hp no of the person incharge

I'm sincerely want to go and try...Tks

opticum
04-04-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Stay29
Hi all bro,

Can I ask some bro here? how much is the price for one night booking? hp no of the person incharge

I'm sincerely want to go and try...Tks

Normal price range is RM300 to 500, depending on timing. Dun ask for hp, go direct to the lsb in the afternoon to check out the dealing.

Stay29
04-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Tks bro for yr infor:D

Jason69
08-04-2003, 06:49 PM
I have made visit to Gold Million, Loveboat, Sakura and also Apollo.

Frequent quite a few common pubs and disco. However, I have not been to Lixin before.

I know that Lixin is in Taman Sentosa.. It is near to the "bamboo" restuarant. Is it near to Ali Baba?

I can see Alibab just next to the makan place, not Lixin.

Is Lixin on the same stretch of Alibaba or it is on the opposite?

Alibaba.... where is Lixin?

----------------------]
Market ]
]

cheongkid
08-04-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Jason69
I have made visit to Gold Million, Loveboat, Sakura and also Apollo.

Frequent quite a few common pubs and disco. However, I have not been to Lixin before.

I know that Lixin is in Taman Sentosa.. It is near to the "bamboo" restuarant. Is it near to Ali Baba?

I can see Alibab just next to the makan place, not Lixin.

Is Lixin on the same stretch of Alibaba or it is on the opposite?

Alibaba.... where is Lixin?

----------------------]
Market ]
]
Lixin is located at the far right of the same row of shophouses with Apollo 2 (facing the main highway).

Jason69
08-04-2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks pal!

I guess it is the main road facing Crystal Crown...and further down....

Well I will give it a go and see how is it...

Previously Golden Million had China ladies...wonder where is the best PRC joint in JB??

Any ideas?

AMKrapist
19-04-2003, 05:18 PM
anyone going soon? can i tag along?
Pm me!
haha. itchy liao.

Chicane
22-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Anyone went to Lixin recently? I'm planning to go there next week, so would appreciate any updates on this place.

What is the rate for bringing the gals out? Will the price be pro-rated as per the time? ie. the later it is, the cheaper it gets
Does it include accommodation? Where will it be? Will there be any price difference if I speak to the gal directly or to the Captain?

Thanks!

cheongkid
22-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Chicane
Anyone went to Lixin recently? I'm planning to go there next week, so would appreciate any updates on this place.

What is the rate for bringing the gals out? Will the price be pro-rated as per the time? ie. the later it is, the cheaper it gets
Does it include accommodation? Where will it be? Will there be any price difference if I speak to the gal directly or to the Captain?

Thanks!
Check out bro Dez's thread.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11263

suzuki
16-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Beside Thai gal,any China or Young Malaysian gal there?

suzuki
16-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Beside Thai gal,any China or Young Malaysian gal there?

Jungleboy
13-06-2003, 10:43 AM
What's the latest update??

Focus
13-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Hi everybody, went to lixin yesterday surprisingly it is open but didn't manage to go in as we met the boss outside.He told us that there's no girls available in the house however they provide booking(RM300 send you the girl right away) and short time service in the hotel(RM100).He also claim that nobody dare to release the girls to work as usual because of the high alert checking and this will last for about 2mths. Wah Pianz damm disappointed......

Please do not be conned by other lsb if they told you that their business were as usual when you visit them.........