PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

true_enjoyment
28-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi guys, as some are familiar that Velle was previously under bro DO335 and was with me even longer before. So now bro DO335 had left the scene, she decided to come back to me and i managed to persuade her to lower her price that she charged when with DO335. She's consider as high end girl so I understand that the budget maybe a concern to most but I believe you guys should know she has been such pricing since she started. My advice is to give her a pass and try my other girls who are also good. Only those who has that extra loose cash and would like to give her a try just to know how she's like, you can sms me to arrange.

I have added a link to her previous thread but don't think you will find it useful at all cos there's only 2 posting from bro DO335 himself, meaning no FR at all. However if you are to ask me in term of her service and skill, the feedback i got from my customers before was that she is really very skillful and spontaneous in when doing the deed!

Name: Velle (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/80764-exclusive-fl-21yo-velle.html)

Height: 157cm
Weight: 46kg
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 32B-25-35 (no tattoos)
Damage: $500/1/1
Services Allowed : Kissing, Frenching, Fingering, BBBJ, Painting
Services Not Allowed : CIM, AR & AJ

Apologised to all Indians & Mlys bros.

tengkokkok
28-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Damage: $700/1/1

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or typo mistake?:eek:

ChemicalZ
28-03-2008, 08:07 PM
wow really very high end... All the best mate!!!

BulleYe
28-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Are my eyes playing tricks on me or typo mistake?:eek:

keke.... he alway have this high end stocks.:D

infinitiumus
01-04-2008, 01:14 AM

How is her look compared to Angelica?

tookara
01-04-2008, 07:02 AM
what makes her worth $700

woogieboogie
01-04-2008, 08:28 AM
:eek:Damage so high, is she some famous model/fl? Cant be model based on the height u mention leh :confused: Lion open big mouth ah :D

Tulan2
01-04-2008, 08:37 AM
what makes her worth $700

Got 'sillypore pussy' mah!!

slutwen
01-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi guys, as some are familiar that Velle was previously under bro DO335 and was with me even longer before. So now bro DO335 had left the scene, she decided to come back to me and i managed to persuade her to lower her price that she charged when with DO335. She's consider as high end girl so I understand that the budget maybe a concern to most but I believe you guys should know she has been such pricing since she started. My advice is to give her a pass and try my other girls who are also good. Only those who has that extra loose cash and would like to give her a try just to know how she's like, you can sms me to arrange.

I have added a link to her previous thread but don't think you will find it useful at all cos there's only 2 posting from bro DO335 himself, meaning no FR at all. However if you are to ask me in term of her service and skill, the feedback i got from my customers before was that she is really very skillful and spontaneous in when doing the deed!

Name: Velle (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/80764-exclusive-fl-21yo-velle.html)

I rather pass this one. I wld prefer to go with SE. mayb can also overnight.

true_enjoyment
01-04-2008, 10:47 AM
How is her look compared to Angelica?

Hmmm... Meat and poison bro... but if you ask me, Angelica looks like those cold cold type if you see her on the street and didn't know she's working in this line. Velle is those SYT look equiped with better skill on bed. At least that's what clients feedback to me so far.

quickieman
01-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Hmmm... Meat and poison bro... but if you ask me, Angelica looks like those cold cold type if you see her on the street and didn't know she's working in this line. Velle is those SYT look equiped with better skill on bed. At least that's what clients feedback to me so far.

hi bro. I totally agreed with you. Always a value for everything. I last tried a FL S$700.00. no complain. excellent service..good skill. after my first burst..no rush to wash..we rested..like lovers on the bed..guess what..no questions ask..auto roam we continue another round..with no extras..
for such high pricing..I have it cos I was lucky on 4D..so good luck to bros..
I wait for Wed results...I will be next ...coming

infinitiumus
22-04-2008, 10:04 AM
I guess this is the first FR on Velle.

Somehow the image of Angelica was still floating in my mind and after she cancelled the appointment on Sat, have to wait for the next available slot. So SMS TE but there were no girls. Only Melissa is available. So I thought I would book Melissa. Then bro TE mentioned Velle as he said that Velle's timing is more restrictive and melissa I can try any other time. So I got Velle.

On the whole I must say I am disappointed. I don't think she is any high-end girl. Her look is matured looking, she don't look 21 at all. Maybe it was her make-up. She is short and a little on the heavy side - in terms of bones and bottom. A shorter version of Lauren but Lauren has nicer features.

Actually she is not bad looking at all but just that at $700 my expectations are much higher so when she was at the door I was a bit disappointed. But still I welcomed her as perhaps she would make up with her skill on bed? Like Diane, a girl with ordinary look but is really great in bed.

As I had my shower, I let her took hers and she took a full 10 minutes for the shower. Then when she was out we chit chat a bit on the bed. OK, she is chatty and friendly and it is easy to break the ice. We started with some frenching - some tongue fighting but a far cry from what Angelica and provide. Then she didnt do any cat bath and went straight for my man-hood.
Her skills was OK but she was closing her eyes and there were not eye-contact.

So I pushed her onto the bed and began to finger her. Wow, she was real wet. And I began to service her. She didnt moan much but was wet wet wet. Then we went on 69 but she didnt give me a proper BBBJ because she was busying enjoying my licking.

Then I dragged her to the edge of the bed and attached her with my tongue yet again. She was really dripping wet. Then she started to moan and told her that she wanted poke poke. She asked me if I brought CD and I had to use my last one.

So I did her only in one-style - missionary. We frenched a little and I came in no time. She was pretty passive. Lying there, closing her eyes and letting me fucked her.

After I came, she helped me removed the CD. We had our shower separately.
She asked if it was OK if she leave first so I paid her. Then she said that I should give her more. I didnt catch what she meant and she said tips. I told her no. Tips is my perogative. I would give on my own accord and I didnt give her any.

On the whole I find her pretty passive. She looked like a normal office worker and that is the only plus point. However, I don't get that GF feeling at all. And with her look and body, I won't even rate her. Angelica is far better.. Even giselle (even without deep frenching) would be a better fuck.

Bro TE, I hope this negative FR would not have much negative impact. But seriously I don't think she is worth $700 in all fairness to other bro out there. Of course, there are people who won't believe and want to try, that is OK. Or perhaps, I don't have the right chemistry with her?

Actually I am not complaining. I paid the money and that is the end. But I won't RTF her for $700.

2Guards
22-04-2008, 12:14 PM
On the whole I must say I am disappointed. I don't think she is any high-end girl. Her look is matured looking, she don't look 21 at all. Maybe it was her make-up. She is short and a little on the heavy side - in terms of bones and bottom.

Then she said that I should give her more. I didnt catch what she meant and she said tips. I told her no. Tips is my perogative. I would give on my own accord and I didnt give her any.

Bro TE, I hope this negative FR would not have much negative impact. But seriously I don't think she is worth $700 in all fairness to other bro out there

Thank you, thank you for an honest feedback ! These are the kind of FRs that gives this forum any usefulness at all. Obviously, I won't be booking Velle anytime soon ! I would up you my miserable 3 points but it would not affect your overall points much. A big thank you is even better. :)

But I also want to say a word for Bro TE. It's not really his fault. He is just Velle's agent. Velle was already asking for this price before he took over as her agent. In the end, it's a transaction between the girl and her customer. The agent merely acts as the broker (of course, he gets his commission for his services - which is fair enough).

infinitiumus
22-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Thank you, thank you for an honest feedback ! These are the kind of FRs that gives this forum any usefulness at all.

But I also want to say a word for Bro TE. It's not really his fault. He is just Velle's agent. Velle was already asking for this price before he took over as her agent. In the end, it's a transaction between the girl and her customer. The agent merely acts as the broker (of course, he gets his commission for his services - which is fair enough).

I always write honest FR as I don't curry favour with any OKT. I am honest with bro TE as well. He SMS me to say sorry but I told him not his fault. As you said he is just the middleman.

Velle is actually not bad but she is not at 700 category. Actually Lauren is the better overall in terms of look and figure - taller and less heavy in the bottom. Both are equally fair. Boobs not fantastic for both.

I will up you as well my full 6 pointer I think.

true_enjoyment
26-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I'd spoken to Velle and she was apologetic about the asking for tips, she was broke and did it at the spur of moment. Anyway I had a good talk with her and managed to ask her to reduce her price to secure more clients instead of doing such things. So for time being, she will be price at 500/1/1 to make up for what she had done. Then she will be 600/1/1 once I make another notice on that, probably 1 week or so from now. However i'll try to convince her to stick to 500/1/1 if i can. By the way thanks for bro infinitiumus and 2guards' understanding!

Virginhell
27-04-2008, 07:03 PM
...So for time being, she will be price at 500/1/1 to make up for what she had done. Then she will be 600/1/1 once I make another notice on that, probably 1 week or so from now. However i'll try to convince her to stick to 500/1/1 if i can....

Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

I have to admit she looked very good in the photo that I saw the last time round. However, with normal service, high expectation, not much of GFE, plus she in the market for so long....I can expect to see her stock value keep dropping over time. You got to tell her that if she really need money, price herself to become more competitive. If she doesn't buy ur words, what you should do is to take your girls out 2gether for like a meal or drink, bring Angelica and Frey along and she will noe how much she is worth. Frey is value for money even at $320 and she is even younger and prettier and better service...but Velle at $500???....hmmmm

Retsinis
09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
hmm, very interesting FR from infinitimus and feedback from TE

stupidokt
09-06-2008, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Virginhell;2732003]Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

Sure bo bro.. te stock always go up never go down. no demand same price. got demand price shoot up. not like stock market.

true_enjoyment
10-06-2008, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=Virginhell;2732003]Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

Sure bo bro.. te stock always go up never go down. no demand same price. got demand price shoot up. not like stock market.

You speak with your ass, don't you? :D Velle was originally $700, now down to $500. What do you called that in simple layman term, price increase? Haha! Or is that just how you were being taught? No wonder the things you say always hold no substance, since last time till now. Sad that your education ruined you, you might just be a better man than being a stupidokt if properly brought up. Hahahaha!

stupidokt
14-06-2008, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=true_enjoyment;2820548][QUOTE=stupidokt;2819604]

You speak with your ass, don't you? :D Velle was originally $700, now down to $500.

1)Her look is matured looking, she don't look 21 at all
2)She is short and a little on the heavy side
3)She looked like a normal office worker

Such short and a little on the heavy side matured looking normal office worker you charge $700 for one shot. after negative FR post then u down the price. not bcos no demand. You speak with your ass, don't you?

RPM2007
14-06-2008, 09:28 PM
wish i try these "high-end" girls someday..maybe when i earn 1000sgd a day :P
all the best to bro TE and to other bro who try her out MUST write FR coz i want to know if she's really that good :)

true_enjoyment
09-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Posted in my group by a client, didn't post here because don't want to get zap by idiots! I'm not going to disclose his nick but from his style of writing, some seniors maybe able to tell who this samster is. :D
----------------------------------------------------

I met Velle few weeks back but too busy to write FR till now. Sorry bro TE.

First Impression

Velle is as described, a very very sweet looking girl. Her complexion is almost flawless, fair and smooth as silk. Loved pinching and kissing her cheeks as they r extremely rosy, tight and supple. I'd say she's a blend between SYT and GND. Very nice, I like her features too.
Body-wise, she's petite with nice cups bulging through her clothes, v obvious to the eye. :) Only low point is she's got quite a hefty bottom. Hee.. J-Lo lovers, take note. But I'm just nitpicking but overall, one wouldn't find any fault with her body.
Stats: as stated by TE

Action
We got down to chat to break the ice. Velle's a very friendly gal who loves to chat too, and she's very forthcoming with her opinions and ideas on things which makes a chat enjoyable, in that it would feel very real. Like 2 fuck buddies catching up on their respective day, just before a bonk.

Slowly we moved closer as we got more comfy towards each other and started kissing. V nice and slow. Sensual kisser. Before I knew it, I was introduced to her other famed attribute - her spontaneous playfulness. With CFM look she slowly withdrew her lips and move southwards, still maintaining eye contact. Flipping my towel aside, she ran her fingers on my little general and I said "hey wait. i wanna kiss u more, wanna see yr face", to which she replied, "like this, u also can see my face right?".. and she started to give me a sensual BBBJ all the while still maintaining eye contact. Very sensual and her BBBJ skills are commendable, not the best I tried but far from the bad ones.

French: 7/10
BBBJ: 6.75/10

Shortly I pulled her up to kiss some more and she cheekily took my hands to feel up her nice B+ cups (not sure if C or not, maybe). I flipped her bra aside and started savouring her light coloured nips.. drawing light moans from her... she ran her fingers through my hair.. again, like a very natural love making session, like lovers... then her turn to catbath me. very decent tongue work and cheeky girl. sensing my weakness, she attacked my nips with vigour and drove me crazy...

Catbath: 7/10

then more BBBJ followed. she'd stop halfway to engage in sex talk, which was really fun. like she'd ask, "like this nice or not?" or , "too bad cannot go down all the way hor..".. second round BBBJ was better than the first and she sucked it hard and wet and slurpy... shiok...
then after a while, i stopped her for me to go down for some muff diving... my favorite sport. she genuinely looked surprised and fascinated, like "huh, u wanna lick me? serious?!" like she couldnt believed it. with a cheeky grin, she said OK U SAY ONE AH... and quickly went off to the washroom to clean herself... a hygiene freak, i like... she returned in a jiffy with a loud "OK, I"M READY, NOW LICK...LOL"... Doing with this gem is like making love to a lover.. there's a lot of sensual interaction and fun filled findings... first inspection, hmmm, nice fresh pussy, no smell..
gave her some serious tongue lashing coupled with fingering which drove her wild..
Painting: 7/10

Next, capped myself and entered her missionary... ahhhhh.. nice and wet, quite tight... liked the way she pulled me towards her to lick and suck my nips while i pumped her furiously.... had to stop myself from cumming a few times... then, asked her which position next, she smiled and say "lie down....".. she climbeb on top of me and slowly helped me to enter her cowgirl style, and whispered "now's MY turn to enjoy..".. the gal can ride, man.... had to stop her for my last stand, doggie! just nice, got 2 nice cushions of her butt, damn shiok... came in no time!....

Helped me remove the CD. and we lie down for more TCSS with her head resting on my shoulder like a GF... shiok.. and still traded kisses and pecks here and there.... traded stories ranging from work to masturbation, LOL! time's up v quickly and we left. but not before a last long kiss....

FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: yes!

newby010
12-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Bro TE, i said its ok to say its me ma...:D
my 1st post here in a year!:cool:

cheers
NB

true_enjoyment
13-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Bro TE, i said its ok to say its me ma...:D
my 1st post here in a year!:cool:

cheers
NB

Haha! Ok ok, didn't really read thru the whole FR, so I didn't know. Thanks for the FR btw.

true_enjoyment
30-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Velle's damage is now 400/1/1 and she's available between 2-5pm. Interested guys please sms me to arrange. Thanks.