PDA

View Full Version : Local 18 years old chinese pretty ex lian, Shevon

true_enjoyment
29-04-2008, 11:27 AM
The impression i had for this gal was that she's a pretty ex lian. However she has very nice attitude and service, so overall she's still a nice gal. She doesn't scold vulgarity, maybe when she's angry but at least I didn't hear that from her when i met her. Anyway I present to you Shevon, the ex lian!

Name: Shevon
Race: Chinese
Height: 159cm
Weight: 45kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, fingering, frenching.

Don'ts: No CIM, no anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She only takes Chinese race and she will only take guys 40 years old and below. I know it's a bit stringent but do bear with me. I'm sorry to guys who didn't make it to her criteria.

She has a tattoo but just one on the 2nd finger of her right hand. She is a light smoker, Uno, virginia slim etc, so the cigarette smell will not be there. Moreover I've told my gals who smoke not to do so half an hour before their appointments.

She's available both weekdays and weekends but only in the night, 9pm and 10pm. Sometimes she can take later in the night if she goes out with her friends on that night.

Damage: 280/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

She can take 3some if it's 2 girls to 1 guy but her timing so late, only left Ilanthe who can pair with to her. Haha!

Ben Coolen81
29-04-2008, 12:15 PM
SHEVON
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $280 / 1hr / 1shot (exclude room, CD provided)

Thanks for starting this thread. I asked the moderator to delete the other one I started, mypologies for wasting bandwidth. I was fortunate enough to see Shevon the other night after my session with Ilanthe. Cute, young and a touch of lian. Just my type....

FREELANCER
As bro TE would say, "she looks young because she is young." Shevon is only 19years old but could easily pass off as 15. She wears alot of make-up but her complexion is pretty good up-close. Normally the girls wear alot of war paint if the skin is bad but hers is ok. A heart-shaped face with big round eyes and full lips. She wears fake lashes and tinted contacts. Long, straight hair which she dyes a brown/blonde. Tan skin with only one small tattoo on her finger.

A petit girl. Small A-cup tits with dark, large aerolas and pointy nipples. Good little ass. Shaved pussy. with a cute little CB. You wouldn't classify Shevon as a classic beauty but she is cute with a SYT air to her.

FL SESSION
Well I spoke with TE about her the other night and wondered why he had not promoted this one harder. She is definitely a cutie but a little on the lian side. We set up a weekend rendez-vous and I went to the designated hotel to await my afternoon delight. She was late but very apologetic upon arrival.

When Shevon arrived we exchanged pleasantries. She was a little shy at first but warms up nicely as the session went on. We engaged in some small talk before it was time for a brief shower. Just a simple soap and wash, no action in there. On the bed we both cuddled up under the covers to keep warm from aircon. She placed her hand over my cock and started to give me a little HJ to stimulate me back to life. We then frenched in a gentle manner like lovers. This girl likes it slow and easy.

I slipped my hand down below and masaged her clean-shaven pussy. Later I went down and attached her clit with my tongue. Her juices started to flow. I explored her vagina with my mouth while I inserted to 2 fingers to rub her G-spot. With each gentle thrust of my fingers into her pussy, Shevon's wetness would increase twofold. Her love juices started to flow and I could hear the sweet slushy sound of a well-lubed pussy. More cunilingus and frenching ensued. She has a peculiar habit of not closing her eyes when she kisses or when her pussy is being eaten. I noticed she also likes to watch herself in the mirror as she gets her pussy licked and she will even gyrate up so your tongue hits her sensitive areas. Mmmmmmmmmm, a responsive partner.....

Soon we switched to a 69 and her sweet little mouth engulfed my entire cock. Good suction and use of her hands. Shes not bad at sucking cock as she got my lanjiao to stand at attention. After a few moments, she slipped on the CD and we started to do the horizontal-salsa. Bumping, grinding and thrusting. Wet and warm below but loose...very loose. Shes been fucking too many donkey-cocks. Oddly, she didn't even utter a single moan, no stereo at all just heavy breathing. Then it was on to cowgirl and scissors, spoon, doggie and back to missionary where I dropped my load into her. We cleaned up and cuddled on the bed for a while before showring and going our seperate ways.

BC's TAKE
Shevon's a sweetie. Cute lian with petit body, bald but loose pussy, good BBBJ and still very much a GF feel as opposed to a commercial one. Shes only been working in this line a couple of weeks but she still can perform better than a complete newbie. Shes likes to give and get oral. Her clean-shaven pussy juices up nicely and she likes to stare at herself in the mirror while getting serviced or getting fucked. Worth a shot.
BRO S - Kimi, Mika, Shirley, Sonny
EXOTICUNT - Paris
ROLIPOP - Michelle, Patricia, QiQi
SAN68 - Diablo
TE - Angel (Retired), Ilanthe, Jenny (Retired), Jessie, Lauren, Shevon
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Thanks 4 Support - Breyton, IMOM, The Mask, ShadowBro, Doenitz79, Cummon, Slaver29125, Escobar 43535, Issah, Bro San, Zenarc, diver69er, Ang076, Max Priest, wahleohweh

2Guards
30-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Wet and warm below but loose...very loose. Shes been fucking too many donkey-cocks.

A loose pussy can be easily cured. Here's 2 suggestions :

1) As a temporary measure, ask her to use Tongkat Ali Fatimah. Only thing is that she has to make sure it's washed off completely before a session otherwise some bro will get it in his mouth ! :eek:

2) As a long-term measure, she can go for a minor surgery at KK hospital. Not sure what's the procedure is called or how much it cost but I know they have such a surgical operation (saw it being advertised at the hospital when I went to visit a relative). I am sure Shevon herself may want to do it because eventually when she has a steady boyfriend or husband, he will sure want a tight pussy.

That's my suggestions. Hope it helps.

true_enjoyment
09-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Shevon is free today for 4pm and 5pm slot. Interested guys, please contact me either by SMS or PM me. Thanks!

Frankeistine_
10-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Shevon is free today for 4pm and 5pm slot. Interested guys, please contact me either by SMS or PM me. Thanks!

Mr eat soft rice aka raw promoter,

Why no balls to answer my questions ?

Now scared all samsters her know your true colours ?

davis
10-05-2008, 11:09 PM
I just tried this Shevon,

she is still ah lian,not an ex-lian.typical talking of a ah lian on the phone with her friends after our session about going to cheong at disco.she doesnt have a job now.i think full-time ah lian part time FL

actually the rest is like a replay of what bro bencoolen81 mention.

I can click quite well with her ,we chatted a lot and she told me she wants to put a phoenix on her whole back as i chat about her small tatoo on her finger.

her face complexion is not bad but i dont know y she put so much make-up

First time felt my cock so small because her pussy is damm so loose,i wonder how she made it so loose at her age.

HardCock
10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
18 yo and a loose pussy? There are some good exercise that she can perform to increase her cunt muscle. Hard to cum in a not tight-fit one.

true_enjoyment
11-05-2008, 05:10 AM
A loose pussy either due long term fcuking or giving birth. Let you imagination runs.:o

Hmmm.... gave birth? Really ar? At such age, I really didn't think she had but do let me check with her... Haha, but don't know how to pop the question. Hahaha!

ucla
11-05-2008, 08:57 AM
bro,can a newie like me try her service?:)

HardCock
11-05-2008, 01:23 PM
bro here who want to max out can try buy the durex cd with extra friction or thickness.:D

Wah lau...use thick thick CD...where got feel? Haha, might as well fuck any hole...cos all feel the same :P

If use CD arh, I always request the thinnest possible...best bring urself.

PKTM
11-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Hmmm.... gave birth? Really ar? At such age, I really didn't think she had but do let me check with her... Haha, but don't know how to pop the question. Hahaha!

Abortion would also make the pussy loosen...

Gal2swap
11-05-2008, 03:39 PM
we also got to respect TS for his marketing skill.being able to market at this pricing for this standard of pussy.

true_enjoyment
28-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Tonight Shevon is free at 830pm.

Frankeistine_
28-05-2008, 10:01 PM
we also got to respect TS for his marketing skill.being able to market at this pricing for this standard of pussy.
Big bully like him, what is there to respect ?

Until today, he has no balls to answer my questions. All he can do is ask moderator to remove my thread. Bo lampha fellow !!

His business in on the road down. AV is bio-ing him now

true_enjoyment
18-06-2008, 11:27 AM
SHevon is free anytime today.

true_enjoyment
04-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Shevon can take appts anytime today.

libraguy75
17-08-2008, 04:00 PM
SHEVON
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $280 / 1hr / 1shot (exclude room, CD provided)
Tried :- 050808 / TUE

First of all, I would like to appoligised to Bro TE for the delay in putting a FR for Shevon.

FREELANCER
As bro TE has already descibe her in the starting thread, I will not go into it.
However I would like to add that she has a slighly dry skin on her back.
Maybe too much tanning recently.....

SESSION

When Shevon arrived, I was reading the papers. Trying to catch up the days' news. As I had already bath, she went in to bath alone. She came out shortly thereafter cover in a towel only. By then, I was already in my birthday suit.

We cuddled up under the covers to keep warm from aircon. We made some small talk here and there while watching the TV. After a while, she lean forard and took my cock in her mouth. She gave me kisses, licks, blows, sucks and before long, my bro was awake under her wonderful mouth.

As I was getting restless, we change to 69. I began to attack her clit with my tongue. By then, she was teasing me withh her slow rhythm up and down my shaft. After a while, she slipped on the CD and she started ride me. As observed by the othher bros here, she didn't even utter a single moan, no stereo at all just heavy breathing. Also,she was a little 'loose' below. By then I began to feel my qi coming... I switch to doggie and pump her like no tomorrow. Soon, I unload my load into her. Then cleaned up and cuddled on the bed for a while before showering and she left while I laze awhile longer.

Will I RTF on her ? Not in the near future. Thhis is because got to top up the $$$ and Bro TE got other lobangs to try.

Once again, thanks BRO TE for arranging a sexxion with Shevon.

Libraguy75 aka Lorry Driver :D