PDA

View Full Version : 19 years old chinese Permanent Resident, Hesper

true_enjoyment
05-06-2008, 03:59 AM
As I walked towards her, the only thought that came to my mind was "She is bloody tall!" She's very tall and slim, tan too, just like Giselle and pretty too. She has this very curly and fluffy hairstyle that you don't usually see on a typical local girl. We exchanged greetings and sat ourselves down at Starbucks in Bugis Junction. As we chat, realised that she is Singapore PR, came to Singapore many years back and speaks good conversable english. Also she is very independent and has a mind of her own, can't really explained myself but her thinking is definitely different from the norm. Anyway I present to you Hesper, the unique one!

Name: Hesper
Race: Chinese
Height: 173cm
Weight: 54kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM, swallow(upon request), AR(if wash properly and request for it but she holds the right to refuse.)

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

Don't be fooled by the fact that she's not local and think that she can't provide good service and skill. You are so dead wrong if you did. She is willing to do almost anything just to please the man who's fucking her and her skills are out of this world especially her bbbj. One guy even commented that she is the best gal he had fucked since his 10 years of cheonging, even way surpassing Frey and Giselle. I know that some guys are stereotype and only prefer local gals but you will not know what you are missing. :cool: Prove me wrong but my gut feeling tells me that she will be very popular. I had never recruit foreigners so far but she is definitely worthy!

She is available on weekdays and Saturday from 12pm to latest 11pm slot. The only day she doesn't work is Sunday, she goes church every Sunday without fail, so she doesn't want to take appointments on Sunday and feel guilty about it. Places are quite flexible too, anywhere should be fine with her but personally I don't arrange for Geylang and Joo Chiat area.

She is open to 2gals 1 guy 3somes, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Damage: 260/1/1 or 380/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

rainchezz
05-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Msged Bro TE originally for frey but could not get appt ... Bro TE recommend Hesper. It was one long recommendation .... i remembered tat the last time he did that, i was second in line for frey.... so accepted and made arrangements.

Checked into hotel and msged Bro TE. His gals always arrive on time, and yes, so did Hesper. when i opened the door, i was stunned ... a PRETTY ... yes, PRETTY, tan, tall and slim gal walked into the room and flashed me this million dollar smile. Nice.

Like TE said ... her hair style is out of this world ... but it kinda added a lot of character to this tall, tan beauty. Her nose was chiselled and she had eyes that were watery and charming. In fact, she reminded me of Angel when i first saw her .... the same type of reaction from me .... wah .... beauty man.

Hesper wore a short flair floral dress (short flair floral dresses seemed to play a large part in my sex life these few mths!). As i had already showered, she took off her dress and exposed a pair of very nicely shaped breasts. The lime green bra that she wore stood out from her tan slim curves. Yes... she had a body even better than angel.

she washed up, and we snuggled into bed .... and chatted about things in general ... she has her own way of thinking .... very independant and has a lot of ideals. I did not have the benefit of reading TE's post before meeting hesper, but yes, she really had a mind of her own.... in a good natured and nice way of course.

we talked more ... and then as our eyes met each other ... we kissed softly ... her lips were tender, yet they were very nice to soft kiss ... slowly, my tongue recced her mouth and was met with her tongue ... i prided myself to be able to french quite well ... but man ... this babe was putting up one hell of a fight ! her tongue matched mine motion for motion, speed for speed, tenderness for tenderness .... we tongue fought for nearly 10 min ! ... yes ... that was how long we frenched cuz i really enjoyed a good french. easily, this babe could rank as the best frencher that i have ever encountered / tongue-d. =)

as we were frenching ... her hands were caressing her breasts.... i autoroamed my hands along her wonderful (yes WONDERFUL) curves. She was like a piece of art. nicely chiselled at every imaginable corner. my hands reached south and her nicely shaven oysters were waiting for me ... i rubbed her slowly before sliding my finger into her ... she was dry and tight and i was trying to move slowly for fear of hurting her ... then she arched her body upwards and my finger moved easily into her tight hole ....

i shalt describe more ... as the intricate actions and moments belonged to the two of us only .... but hesper was really responsive in whatever i tried ... then being the bj fan i am .... how could i miss her BJ ? she had so much variety in her attack of my helpless shaft that i just closed my eyes and enjoyed the great mixture of her tongue and lips .... if i ranked frey's bj as no 1 .... boy ... hesper would be up there as co-champion.

Hesper din feel like a chinese. she was more like a hk gal. i liked her accent and her unique way of seeing things in the world. most imprtantly, i liked her character. My prediction is that she will be the most popular gal in TE's stable very soon. Here's the stats ... but .... these are only numbers.

Race: Chinese (have a nice accent and speaks wonderful eng)
Height: 173cm (yes, tall !!!!!)
Weight: low 50. (very slim ... TE ... u sure u got her wt correct????)
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34 (nice pair of boobs and easily erected nipples)

Looks : 8.5
Body : 9
French : perfect score !!!!! 10/10
BBBJ : 9.5 (i cim)

Another gem. Only wrote ranked BBBJ though we tried other stuff (between the two of us only). She's damn responsive. I've had partners since i was 15. But Hesper easily ranks as the best thus far.

Damage : as stated by TS
RTF : 100% !!!!!

infinitiumus
06-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Race: Chinese

Bro TE, na bei. You got so many quality girls and you kept adding. How to find time to bonk all? Some of them need to RTF a few times and some of them are damn difficult to book.

Looks like I have to reserve a slot for this new girl next week.

true_enjoyment
06-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Bro TE, na bei. You got so many quality girls and you kept adding. How to find time to bonk all? Some of them need to RTF a few times and some of them are damn difficult to book.

Looks like I have to reserve a slot for this new girl next week.

-____-" Should i slow down then? :p Btw tomo i have yet another new 18yrs old chinese local gal, Xandra, 163cm 48kg, 32A-24-33 starting work tomo, her thread is not up yet though, having what generally known as soft launch. She's not the top notch quality but her price is definitely attractive. The only setback... she doesn't give head but her full blossom ass more than makes up for it. Try her doggie and you will know what i mean. Oh btw, she's a horny gal too! Anyway her price is 200/1/1, anyone who's interested can let me know. :cool:

all-rounder
06-06-2008, 03:08 AM
wow! like that I am starting to wait for Xandra instead

true_enjoyment
07-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Hesper is working today, from 2pm to latest 11pm. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Noobie
19-06-2008, 12:31 PM
bro, can disclose what nationality she is?

blueyodz
24-06-2008, 01:45 AM
I wanted to ask her, but just got too busy with other more important staff. :D Anyway, she speaks in a thick anglo-accent

Pink ic doesn't guarantee good s**

Noobie
25-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I wanted to ask her, but just got too busy with other more important staff. :D Anyway, she speaks in a thick anglo-accent

Pink ic doesn't guarantee good s**

bro, u saying her service no good? :rolleyes:

true_enjoyment
25-06-2008, 02:41 PM
bro, u saying her service no good? :rolleyes:

Do you even know what colour is a Singapore Permanent Resident's identity card? :eek:

Noobie
27-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Do you even know what colour is a Singapore Permanent Resident's identity card? :eek:

bro, i know is blue, but his message unclear mah, so just clarifying with him what he meant by the remark?

mysteryhorse
27-06-2008, 09:59 PM
She still ard?

blueyodz
28-06-2008, 08:50 PM
My bad for being ambiguous... I meant her service is "GOOD" :p

true_enjoyment
29-06-2008, 02:07 AM
My bad for being ambiguous... I meant her service is "GOOD" :p

Bro, you highlighting the word 'good', wait others may think you mean the reverse meaning! Hahahaha! :D

sgarsemen
29-06-2008, 05:56 AM
wat's de dmg... ;)

true_enjoyment
29-06-2008, 12:59 PM
wat's de dmg...

The damage is on the 1st post, 260/1/1 and 380/90/2. :)

bobtan999
15-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Bro,
Do you help to arrange hotel?

true_enjoyment
17-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Bro,
Do you help to arrange hotel?

Only if i am free during that time and I bypass the area you want.

bobtan999
22-07-2008, 03:24 PM
bro,
Already PM contact to you.
Waiting for the yahoo link. :D
Hesper sure looks nice

blurz85
24-07-2008, 11:24 PM
whoo.. had hesper

what can i say

looks: actually i don't want to rate

here i go

to each his own.. but this girl i can assure you has excellent service
she's extremely chatty but its quite fun to talk to her..
i would definately like to meet her again

she has a sexy crazy side that lets loose very often..
plus she has a whole lotta stamina

she's tall.. has a nice perky butt and cuppable breasts.. if u have big hands you'll turn her on =p

definately not for those of u who cannot take fast long hard sex

oh and she has a monster tongue..

>< i'll post a better one on what happened when i can if i can.. i gotta rush to elsewhere lol
overall for me.. definately worth re visiting

gem rating 9.5/10

true_enjoyment
25-07-2008, 11:16 AM
whoo.. had hesper
gem rating 9.5/10

Yo, thanks for the FR!

true_enjoyment
25-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Hesper is free from 2pm onwards.

bobtan999
25-07-2008, 02:28 PM
True_enjoyment bro,
Already pm you the details but havent received the yahoo link leh.

true_enjoyment
31-07-2008, 02:54 AM
True_enjoyment bro,
Already pm you the details but havent received the yahoo link leh.

Sorry about the cock up today, she did tried to find the hotel but the cab driver didn't know the place and dropped her at race course road to search by herself. She called 100 to get the number of the hotel, only to be given really sucky attitude by the hotel staff, refusing to give directions. My sincere apology to you for her cancellation! :o

bobtan999
01-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Sorry about the cock up today, she did tried to find the hotel but the cab driver didn't know the place and dropped her at race course road to search by herself. She called 100 to get the number of the hotel, only to be given really sucky attitude by the hotel staff, refusing to give directions. My sincere apology to you for her cancellation! :o

Bro,
No problem.
Shouldnt have chosen that place...:mad:

true_enjoyment
09-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Hesper is free for appointments today till 10pm.

Ben Coolen81
18-08-2008, 09:46 AM
HESPER
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $260 / 1 HR / 1 Shot (excl. Room & CD)

I start today w/ 45 pts. I wonder how many I'll have by tomorrow.

This FR is dedicated to all the Bros who have posted authentic and honest FRs but were unfairly zapped for being a clone, OKT runner or some other nonsense.. Your contribution of time, $$ and writing is appreciated by true Samsters and in the spirit of SBF which is to SHARE info. To all the "happy" zappers, I give you my central finger.

Was feeling adventerous and wanted to go with Elva or Vivian but neither was available so Bro TE suggested Hesper.....or should I say HIGHLY recommended her. Feeling weak I decided to comply.

FREELANCER
Hesper is a very tall, lanky girl from China. Tan skin with noticeable tan lines, no blemishes or tattoos. Good, natural, B-cup tits with small aerolas and perky nipples. A somewhat flat butt with some cushion. Good curves, shaved bush and lean body.

She has a squarish, flat face with full lips, high cheekbones and chin length tightly permed hair. Its definiely a unique hairstyle. Good complexion with some eye makeup.

ROOM SERVICE
When Hesper arrived she was a little nervous. Very talkative as she tried to break the ice. We talked abt SG and life abroad. She likes the tropical weather, hence her nice kopi coloured tan skin. She was wearing a tight tube top and casual pants. I couldn't help but notice her sizeable assets.

We showered seperately and then it was time for some action on the bed. I layed back and she sat on my face. I attacked her large clit with my tongue. She started to moan. I squeezed those melons and rubbed her nipples. She then unhinged herself from my tongue and proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJ. Hesper can suck cock.

She uses her tongue to lick all over the shaft, carefully gliding up and down the sides and using the back of her tongue on my penis head. Shiok-a-do-doe-do! She would also swallow my entire cock giving me a true deep throat effect. I could feel my dick hit the back of her mouth!!! Eventually we switched to a 69 so I could return fire with some oral skill of my own. I knew she was enjoying herself as her juice started to leak out of her pussy and make a "beautiful" stain on the bed. I could tell she had a hard time concentracting on her task as she would periodically stop giving me head to catch her breath. This went on for some time.

As I felt I couldn't tahan her BBBJ much longer, I asked her to lay back so I wouldn't drop my load in her mouth. I attacked her clit with my tongue, lips and fingers. She started to wreath in exctasy. I reached up to fondle her tits. I clamped down on her clit and made a final mad attack. I could feel her G-spot and rubbed it simultaneously while I gently massaged her clit w/my tongue. Soon she would let out a loud moan. Mission accomplished.

I then climbed on top and enjoyed the fruits of my labour. A hot wet pussy. We frenched furiously while I pumped her. I switched her to doggie but I wasn't to last long. Her oral was too damn good. I shot and slumped to the bed. Humbled.

BC's TAKE
Hesper is kind of sexy. The way she carries herself and how she performs, you can tell you are dealing with a woman. Not a girl, SYT or an immature Ah Lian but a woman who knows what she wants. Shes in her late 20s but is well maintained and can give a good BBBJ. Looks wise its only moderate but good body and good skill.
BONNIESAN - Kiki
EXOTICUNT - Annie, Kimi, Mika, Paris, Saka, Shirley, Sonny
ROLIPOP - Michelle, Patricia, QiQi
SAN68 - Diablo
TRUE ENJOYMENT - Angel (Retired), Chloe, Frey, Giselle, Hesper, Ilanthe, Jenny (Retired), Jessie, Lauren, Shevon
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Thanks 4 Support - Breyton, IMOM, The Mask, ShadowBro, Doenitz79, Cummon, Slaver29125, Escobar 43535, Issah, Bro San, Zenarc, diver69er, Ang076, Max Priest, wahleohweh, sequence79

hcenthusiast
18-08-2008, 11:45 AM
hi bro blurz85,
can i have Frey's contact?

whoo.. had hesper

what can i say

looks: actually i don't want to rate

here i go

to each his own.. but this girl i can assure you has excellent service
she's extremely chatty but its quite fun to talk to her..
i would definately like to meet her again

she has a sexy crazy side that lets loose very often..
plus she has a whole lotta stamina

she's tall.. has a nice perky butt and cuppable breasts.. if u have big hands you'll turn her on =p

definately not for those of u who cannot take fast long hard sex

oh and she has a monster tongue..

>< i'll post a better one on what happened when i can if i can.. i gotta rush to elsewhere lol
overall for me.. definately worth re visiting

gem rating 9.5/10

true_enjoyment
20-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Hesper is kind of sexy. The way she carries herself and how she performs, you can tell you are dealing with a woman. Not a girl, SYT or an immature Ah Lian but a woman who knows what she wants. Shes in her late 20s but is well maintained and can give a good BBBJ. Looks wise its only moderate but good body and good skill.

Thanks for the FR but she's actually 20 this year. :)

BKK_Expert
20-08-2008, 10:55 PM
she is Singapore PR

Race: Chinese (China)

Damage: 260/1/1 or 380/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

Oh my god, china girl you sell it to us at $260/60/1 or $380/90/1 :mad: :confused:

I wonder what is your commission like for one session? :mad:

Stop ripping off the bros here & stop spoiling the market, you blood sucker OKT true enjoyment !!!!! :mad:

true_enjoyment
23-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh my god, china girl you sell it to us at $260/60/1 or $380/90/1 :mad: :confused:

I wonder what is your commission like for one session? :mad:

Stop ripping off the bros here & stop spoiling the market, you blood sucker OKT true enjoyment !!!!! :mad:

Sore loser, just shut up la! KPKB for what? You are really childish, not happy, don't book lo. By posting your idiotic comments here, you are only helping me to move the threads up, nothing more than that. No one will ever listen to a mad dog barking away!

true_enjoyment
25-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Hesper is available today till latest 1030pm.

quickieman
26-08-2008, 01:57 PM
hi bro.
thanks for Hesper. It's my 2nd encounter with her.
Great service and GF attitude.
She was shocked and yet relieved when we met. Surprised to see me.
Well she is worth $. we almost over run the 2 hrs room booking.
Just 1 sentence..excellent...WILL BE BACK..
tell her I will come back for her...

infinitiumus
26-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Hesper has been around since June but somehow I never got to sample her. In between I have tried and RTF quite a number of TE's girl but not Hesper. I can't explain why. Maybe because she is not local as I really have a fondness for local SYT.

But today, I made my move. Try SMS my sweetie but she is not available. Then another FL SMS me and after I replied to her, she said she not free already cos I replied late. So no choice and SMS TE for hesper as I just happen to read the thread about her.

So arrangement was made.

I have really been pampered recently with all the super-service local Sweet Young Thing. I have been missing Angelica for a long time - more than 2 months. Frey is also missing. And last friday just had this Sweet young thing I mentioned in my other thread: "Another Sweet Young Thing - sweetie". Yesterday I was a bit moody so I went for a PRC - big mistake. Yes it was damn cheap at $60 but I felt so sian and dis-satisfied after the session. The chemistry was completely lacking - so today I am determined to do better.

I arrived at the hotel and SMS bro TE the room number. After a few minutes there was a ring at the door and I opened the door to find a really tall girl at the door. She really had a unique hair-do. She is not stunningly pretty but ok.. you won't say she is not nice. Eyes a bit small though (look a bit like korean ). She was dressed very sexily with a blouse showing ample cleavage and a short skirt. I led her in and we were sitting on the bed chatting.

We spoke freely on a couple of topics - her work, her life in SG, etc etc.. Wow, this girl can really chat. Asked her if she is more comfortable with English or Mandarin and she answered she is ok with both. Still we conversed mainly in English and she spoke with an American accent - for a moment I thought she could be a ABC.

She is really tall and when I stood up.. we were looking eyes to eyes. She is as tall as I am. And we stood, lips to lips, nose to nose and naturally she looked into my eyes and we kissed. Wow, it was hell of a kiss. A very good kisser with lots of tongue fighting. He fact she is much more aggressive than all the local sweet young things like angelica, frey or even vivian. I almost couldn't keep up with her. While we were kissing we were also busy disroping each other. When at last I unclipped her bra - it was wow, such a nice pair of boobs. And she really has very lean body and I commented on her nice body. As guessed, she went to the gym a lot (like giselle) and she maintained her figure very well. So my hands was tickling her arse-crack as we continued another round of frenching.

While we were kissing we moved slowly to the bath room. And we continued to kiss while we soaped and bathed each other. She was like my lover and we only stopped kissing when I needed to wash my mouth. I made sure that I washed her love hole cleanly as my fingers was busy rubbing them.

She was standing my the mirror drying herself when I knelt down and I put my lips to her arse. I circled around her arse and then I stood up to cup her breasts as I kiss her back and her neck. She was moaning softly and then she turned to face me. another round of frenching. I must say she is really the one of the best frencher around - better even than vivian. Then slowly I made her sit on the bed. I was kissing her and she was leaning back - teasing me as she moved backwards - and I moved forward - not wanting to let her escape. Then I moved south to kiss her breasts. She has a very nice pair of boobs with smallish nipples. I suckled for a while then I went south. I was licking her legs, her knees, her thighs and then inevitably around her love hole. And very slowly I flicked at her love hole. Then I licked more and more and my whole face was buried in between her legs. I put up her legs and spread it wide so that I have better access to her cunt - it was heavenly to hear her squirm with joy, jerk in ecstasy and shuddered each time as I attacked her love hole. And she was wet, really wet. I continued to lick and my hands were always on her breasts and her hands were there to make sure that my hands did not leave her breasts.

I got up and wipe away the cunt juice.

"It was nice", thank you she said.

Then I went to french her again. And it really brought up the fire in her as she turned aggressive. She was very strong and was almost over-powering me as she turned the table on me, pushing me to the bed, lying on top of me and was frenching me furiously. Oh boy, it has never happened to me before. I felt powerless before her as she was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Then she looked at me seductively.

"It is my turn to service you now", she said.

She she gave me a short cat-bath and I knew the inevitable was near. Yes, she took my cock in her mouth and gave me a very good round of BBBJ. Very good BBBJ she and, up there with Frey, Angelica and vivian. My cock was by then shining bright and full hardened. When she licked and licked I felt it was too shiok that I stopped her as I didn't want to come yet.

so we sat on the bed facing each other. I was fondling her breasts yet again and then we french again. OH boy, she was really kissing me crazy, at times biting my lips and I was getting crazy over her. I slipped my index finger into her and was feeling for her g-spot. She stopped and groaned as I pushed my finger. Then I inserted another finger and making motion with it and she was grinding in joy. Her hole was really wet and then I felt something.. opps I removed my fingers and noticed some blood. Opps not again..

She was apologetic and stood there with a bewildered expression. I told her it was ok as I cleaned my fingers with the tissue paper she passed me. And then we frenched again as she I asked her to get the condom.

so we got onto bed and another round of kissing. Then she helped me put on the condom and I entered her missionary style. I fucked her slowly and then quickly.. she was really screaming.. then I lifted her legs over my shoulder for greater penetration and she screamed louder. I fucked her till I was tired and I collapsed onto her and we kissed again. Then we fucked again. I fucked with all my might.. then I asked for doggie

She she was on her fours and I entered slowly. I was grabbing her boobs as I fucked her harder and harder.. I fucked her for like 10 minutes.. and still I couldn't come. I took out my cock, removed the condom. I was on the bed and asked her to suck me.

And that was for me the one of the most memorable bbbj. She sucked and sucked for a long time as my cock was soft and she sucked till it was hardened. She didn't for a moment slowed down. She is one bloody cock-sucking machine. At that moment I realised that she is really the queen of BBBJ. I came eventually and I thought she would stop. No she continued to suck. Then she took out her mouth, squeeze my cock and suck again and then suck again till my cock was soft and all the sperm was in her mouth and she swallowed all of it! Really amazing. She didn't go to the toilet like most girl. Her CIM was one of the best I had - not a drop of sperm wasted. Not a drop on the bed. Not a drop left on my cock.

I whispered to her:

"thanks you very much. it was wonderful"

She gave me a smile.

We continued to chat for a while before we went to the bath room to wash.

It was a wonderful experience and when we leave the hotel I realised that she had spent almost 2 hours with me.

She is really a gem. She is not the prettiest of the lot but she made up with it with her tall slim figure with lots of frenching and a heavenly CIM. Sex was responsive as well. all in all, I am surprise that she is not as popular as other TE's girl.

RTF. Yes.. definitely.. but I don't know when it will be.. shucks.. to many to choose from.

true_enjoyment
27-08-2008, 12:55 AM
She is really a gem. She is not the prettiest of the lot but she made up with it with her tall slim figure with lots of frenching and a heavenly CIM. Sex was responsive as well. all in all, I am surprise that she is not as popular as other TE's girl.

RTF. Yes.. definitely.. but I don't know when it will be.. shucks.. to many to choose from.

Thanks for the really wonderful and enticing FR! Well, the reason that she's not popular is becos she is a Permanent Resident, previously from China and many tends to compare her to the vast majority of China gals in Geylang, not understanding that there are educated and better quality ones around too. Seriously, under my harsh filtering for only good quality gals, Hesper must be very good to be able to work for me despite being from China. If she is a local Singaporean, I would had market her for 400/1/1 but due to her status, i had priced her at 260/1/1 yet many are still stereotyping.

I have faith in her, she will be popular, just hope she doesn't quit before that. She did mentioned once, wanting to quit and get a full time job. Anyway glad you had enjoyed yourself! ;)

infinitiumus
27-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the really wonderful and enticing FR!

ha ha u know I don't mince my words. If it is no good I would have told you so. But this is indeed a hidden gem.

zico34
28-08-2008, 01:57 PM
BRO TE,

so when is HESPER available again this week?

true_enjoyment
28-08-2008, 11:33 PM
BRO TE,

so when is HESPER available again this week?

She's having mense now.

true_enjoyment
31-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Hesper's mense is over and will be able to take appointments tomorrow from 5pm onwards.

true_enjoyment
30-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Hesper is working tomorrow and Thursday(2nd Oct) and will quit for good, at least that is what she told me. I believe many clients was told of that by her too. So whoever wants to try her, please grab this last opportunity, she is really not to be missed, given her price over her skill!

true_enjoyment
03-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Yesterday, 2nd Oct 2008, was the last day for Hesper. She has quit and will no longer be available, so please do not request for her anymore. I doubt she will return, so I wish her all the best! Last but not least, Hesper thanks those who had given their support!