PDA

View Full Version : Tall and sexy 22 years old local chinese, Elva

true_enjoyment
07-07-2008, 02:06 AM
I met this pretty, young gal on 16th June at Compass Point Mos Burger. My first impression of this gal is that she’s a tall and pretty lady with a strong will. She was hesitant about working in this line and actually took a week to make up her mind. Nevertheless from what I had gathered, she will not be in this for very long but not too sure exactly when. With her sexy body, tall height and pretty face, she’s definitely another one that turns heads in Orchard road. I present to you Elva, the strong-will one!

Name: Elva
Race: Chinese
Height: 168cm
Weight: 51kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering.

Don'ts: No CIM and no anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take Indians, no offence.

She has a small tattoo at the back of her neck. She is a passive smoker but i had already instructed her that she is not allow to smoke within an hour before each appointment.

She is willing to do 3somes of 2 gals to 1 guys, at a higher rate.

She’s usually free during weekday’s noon, between 12pm to latest 6pm but really depends on her schedule. She strictly doesn’t work on weekends.

Damage: 300/1/1, RTF 260/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided

Economist
08-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Just came back from a sextisfying session with Elva. Saw the thread on Elva and quickly SMS TE for a slot. Since I am working, so got to do a lunch time quickie:D Elva was slightly late for her appt but when I opened the door, i was like wow, a tall and pretty gal was standing in front of me. I quickly asked Elva to come in and we chatted for a very short while to break the ice as I need to go back to work.

I went for a quick bath and when I came out of the bathroom. I saw a naked gal infront of me with nice long legs. I quickly jump on to the bed and start to french Elva. We kissed and french like long lost lovers. Then I go down south to suck her nipples and slowly start to finger her. By then she was already wet.

Its now her turn to catbath me and she suck my nipples and then did a nice blowjob. I buay tahan liao. quickly put on the cap and penetrate her missionary. As she smell nice and she looks really pretty, i cum in no time. :o

My FR:

Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 7-7.5
Boobs: B cup
Body: 7. Tall and slim with smooth skin
BBJ: 7
Frenching: 7.5
Fingering: Allow
FJ: 7. Would have been better but I cum too fast but not her fault la. I was too sexcited. hehe
Gfe: 6.5. I was in a rush
Damage: As stated by TE
RTF: Confirm yes

TE. Remember my appt with Aries ya.

infinitiumus
15-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Tried Elva.

She is tall and not bad looking.. actually quite ok looking but perhaps not the type of look I am looking for. Slightly large frame .. not really big lah.. just not the super slim type. For her size I would expect her boobs to be bigger, so I was a little disappointed.. (just a little as I am not exactly a boobs person)

When she came in she was a bit nervous and wanted to strip in the toilet. I asked her to sit on the bed instead and we indulged in chit-chat. Talk a bit about her work and everything.. and very slowly I went to kiss her - ok, got tongue fight. Then very quickly, hot liao, stripped her there and then. She wasn't shy anymore... and gave out soft moans as I licked her body and her nipples...

She also stripped me and then she gave me a BBBJ - wah,, not bad.. quite powerful stroke... and can swallow the whole of my little brother.

Then I went down to service her.. a bit of smelly but heck care lah.. Her CB a bit big.. and after slurping.. it was wet.. Then we pumped in missionary and then doggie.. Can't feel much of her cb.. it could be too big for my little brother.. or too much juices already.. Turned her around and finished off in missionary.

Overall quite ok lah.. just feel a bit loose down under.. maybe because my brother is small.. Tall girl.. friendly and chatty..

RTF: Maybe.. Sex is quite responsive.. but at $350 I rather have Frey or Giselle.. Anyway, she won't be in this line for long (I suspect) but it won't be a great loss on the FL scene.

Just my honest FR. So back to my regular again.

cuteboy12345208
26-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Tried Elva last nite. She is a very nice and friendly gal. Understand she is a part time tutor. Feel quite shiok bonking a tutor. hehe. Here is my FR on her

Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.8. She is pretty to me
Boobs: B cup
Body: 6.8 Tall and slim with smooth skin
BJ: 7 nice long suction with sucking of your balls
Frenching: 6.8. Good frencher with lots of tongue action
Fingering: Yes
Pussy: 6.8 Nicely shaven with no smell
FJ: 6.8 nice moans and wet. pussy to me is not loose
Gfe: 7 Spend time playing poker too
Damage: As stated by TE

kamikazeong2
13-04-2009, 04:35 PM
hi,

Managed to try her some weeks back. Punctuality was a issue but all is forgiven the moment she arrives. A tall good looking babe with wonderful body. FJ was difinitely good with her moans. I was sextified and she managed to cum twice.

Personally she is a gem but I doubt she will be in this long.

Koreanlover
15-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Thanks TE for arranging to satisfy my afternoon pangs again. I fully concur with bro Infinitimus assessment of Elva. She is no doubt pretty bubbly but frame is a bit big for me and tipping the scale beyond 50kg a little. Never mind about that as she is friendly, good attitude and nice to be with. I actually brought mouthwash as I remember bro said a bit smelly there. Luckily I let my fingers do the "talking" first and yes there is some smell. Even I bring my powerful mouthwash I could not go down on her. I kissed her everywhere except there lor.
Love making was not bad and I enjoyed it. Anyone here knows a good CB wash for the girls with this problem?
Hehe.

true_enjoyment
30-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Elva can take appointments from 12pm to 6pm today.

true_enjoyment
03-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Elva can take 1 appointment on Thursday and Friday at 3pm.

true_enjoyment
08-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Elva can take appointments on Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm-5pm.

true_enjoyment
11-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Elva is available today from 2pm to 5pm.

true_enjoyment
06-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Elva can take appointments on Thursday and Friday from 1pm-4pm.

true_enjoyment
09-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Elva can take appointments Friday from 1pm-4pm.

true_enjoyment
13-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Elva can take appointments on Thursday and Friday from 1pm-4pm.

true_enjoyment
19-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Elva is Available for 1 booking on Tuesday 2pm. Friday she can take 3 bookings from 2pm to 4pm.

whiteprince
19-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Managed to book Elva recently, first time trying TE's gals. That day no other girl avail, so was a bit worried from the mix of good and bad FRs but TE assured me that she is good quality so i decided to go ahead with it. Met TE at the back of hotel as required for newbie. He's very polite and well spoken, not what i thought he would be. We had a quick chat and went to get a room for myself.

Elva came after 15mins of wait, very pretty and sexy. Totally different from all the FLs that i have booked so far. I heard before that TE provides good quality girls for a higher price but still couldn't help feeling skeptical untill I saw Elva. The rumours were true. Nervously i brought her in and started chatting, couldn't help looking at her. I couldn't believe such girl is working as FL too. I think i'm too green. Hahaha.

Maybe sensing my shyness, she kissed me and the action began. Soon we were both naked and i loved her body. Not plump nor skinny, just what i like, hour glass shape. I moved to fondle and suckle on her breasts, firm and tender. Andrenaline was really rushing up my head, along with her stroking my hardened dick. We turned over and she slowly kissed her way down, sucking my nipples for a while before moving down South. She started with her head probing action. Her suction was super strong, one of the best I tried, only FM's Elly wins her(IMO). Rating later.

Requested her to move her pussy over for me to lick too, in 69 position. She enjoyed it alot, would occasionally stop her BBBJ to enjoy the lick. I read some of her FRs about her smell but I really don't mind it, not exactly such a turn off. Yes, there's smell but it's normal slight smell of women pussy, nothing awful. We spent the longest time doing 69, both were relectant to end and ended spending almost half hour just doing that.

Finally the main finale. I put on the cap and doggie her. Fucking nice ass, big and round and firm but not fat, just nice. Her G-spot was low enough to hit, so her moaning was pretty loud. Tried riding and missionary too before i finished off. Guess the whole foreplay buildup was so good that when i ejaculated, the feeling was much more sensational than usual. Further proven by my unsually load of sperm in the cap!

Look: 7.5

Figure: 8

BBBJ: 8.5

Painting: 8.5

FJ: 9

Attitude: 9

RTF: TE's rtf discount is tempting, so i most probably will. 260 is already the price of some OKTs girls yet Elva is a much better quality. Furthermore Elva told me the discount is on TE, she still takes back the same price, so can support.

The overall experience was fantastic! Though the price is higher than some OKTs, but it's totally worth the money! I'm definitely going to try more of TE's girls but if they are all so good, i will be exhausted! Hehehe! Different guys, different preference but hope my FR gives a better idea about Elva, i just think that some of her previous FRs are not doing her justice.

true_enjoyment
20-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Avail Friday 1pm-4pm.

true_enjoyment
03-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Avail Thursday & Friday 2pm-7pm.

true_enjoyment
06-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Avail Today & Tomorrow 2pm-7pm.

true_enjoyment
07-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Avail Today from 2pm-7pm.

oholala04
17-05-2010, 01:53 AM
FR for Sexy Elva,

name: elva
looks: 7.8/10
body: 7.5/10
boobs: firm B cup
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
overall: 8/10
rtf: yes

true_enjoyment
18-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Avail Thursday & Friday 2pm-6pm.

true_enjoyment
20-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Avail Today & Tomorrow from 2pm-6pm.

true_enjoyment
26-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Avail Tomorrow Thursday and Friday from 2pm-6pm.

true_enjoyment
02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Avail Tomorrow - Thursday and Friday from 2pm-6pm.

true_enjoyment
08-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Avail every Thursday and Friday from 2pm-6pm only.

true_enjoyment
09-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Elva is avail - Thursday and Friday from 2pm-9pm.

true_enjoyment
10-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Elva is avail - Thursday and Friday from 2pm-9pm.

true_enjoyment
22-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Elva is available on Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm-5pm.