PDA

View Full Version : 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

true_enjoyment
01-08-2008, 02:11 AM
I met this gal more than a month ago but decided not to recruit her untill later. My impression of this gal is that she's a very straight forward gal but a pleasing one. She will listen to whatever is told and execute it accordingly. She belongs to the SYT look and has a very nice body curve, the smallest waist of all my gals! Oh, did i mention that she's very fair? The reason why I didn't recruit her was that she was under Bonita and due to some reasons, she came under me shortly after with the full acknowledgement from Sis Boni. So now I present to you Vivian, the obedient one!

Name: Vivian
Race: Chinese
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Vital Stats: 32B-23-33

Do's: BBBJ, deepthroat(without gagging), cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM.

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take Indians, no offence.

She has no tattoo. She is a very light smoker and i had already instructed her that she is not allow to smoke within an hour before each appointment.

She is willing to do 3somes of 2 gals to 1 guys, at a higher rate. Also she has IJ's secondary uniform available for $50 more but need advance notice the day before the appointment, may request on the day itself but no promise and she will only change into uniform only after she enters the room.

She’s usually free during weekday’s noon, between 12pm to late night. She works on occasional weekends.

Damage: 350/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

m0n3ym1nd$$$
01-08-2008, 02:23 AM
the obedient one.... :rolleyes:

waiting for cuteboy?? or some others

true_enjoyment
01-08-2008, 02:29 AM
the obedient one....

waiting for cuteboy?? or some others

Cuteboy had already tried and i think posted under Bonita's thread for Vivian. Sis Boni is still active in this thread so I do not wish to hijack her thread in Vivian's current thread. Those who would like to read about Vivian's FR, please do a quick search under Bonita's thread and you should be able to find Vivian's old thread with minimum effort. :cool:

11_Frog
01-08-2008, 02:38 AM
I got from sis Boni way below what you are asking now at $350. :mad:

May i know what is the reason behind & why you are asking for $350 when I can get at $300 ? :mad:

Can you okt TE pls elaborate ?

The.Sinful.LUST
01-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Hmm.. Earlier on, something weird happened and I am curious to find out who this samster was =X

I entered the lift of Lavender 81 together with a pair. Just as the lift closed, the guy asked if I were local and i replied yupee. The very next question he poped up was, "You're under True Enjoyment?" I hesitated for awhile and gave a nod. The fellow samster asked for my name and said that he will contact Bro TE soon.. Eh.. So who's that?

true_enjoyment
01-08-2008, 10:26 AM
I got from sis Boni way below what you are asking now at $350. :mad:

May i know what is the reason behind & why you are asking for $350 when I can get at $300 ? :mad:

Can you okt TE pls elaborate ?

Demand over supply. My analysis of her concludes that she is worth $350 and rest assure the increment mostly goes to her. Also next time if you would like to ask for clarification, please don't use angry icons. It's rather disturbing cos I don't owe anyone any explanation in the first place!

infinitiumus
01-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Yet another SYT?

I guess I am too tied-up recently to even have time to find my regular girls let alone trying new girls.

So hopefully some commando will try and let us know..

imom
01-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Demand over supply. My analysis of her concludes that she is worth $350 and rest assure the increment mostly goes to her....

Haha... right... that's a good one.

I do believe that she does get some of the increment though, given the circumstances under which she switched stables. :cool:

Yet another SYT?

So hopefully some commando will try and let us know..

Bro, she is SYT... well, to me at least. :p There are already FRs on here in her original thread while with Bonita.

infinitiumus
01-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Haha... right... that's a good one.

Bro, she is SYT... well, to me at least. :p There are already FRs on here in her original thread while with Bonita.

thanks. Yes, I have searched and gotten to read those FRs. Looked good. But I guess chemistry is still important because sometimes I read good FRs but I don't quite have the same experience..

The only thing is the "lianish" description. I am not anti-lian but I prefer less-lianish..

The.Sinful.LUST
01-08-2008, 09:02 PM

Thanks IMOM for the FR on me previously. :p

11_Frog
02-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Demand over supply. My analysis of her concludes that she is worth $350 and rest assure the increment mostly goes to her. Also next time if you would like to ask for clarification, please don't use angry icons. It's rather disturbing cos I don't owe anyone any explanation in the first place!

What nonsense rubbish analysis are you talking about, you might as well say that she can command $500 per shot ? :mad:

When you increase the price for no apparent reason, we have the right to question you.

As I said, I got from sis Boni at $300 before & now why should I pay more just because of your "rubbish" analysis ?

Where you get your supply & demand, care to explain ? :mad:

true_enjoyment
02-08-2008, 04:06 AM
What nonsense rubbish analysis are you talking about, you might as well say that she can command $500 per shot ? :mad:

When you increase the price for no apparent reason, we have the right to question you.

As I said, I got from sis Boni at $300 before & now why should I pay more just because of your "rubbish" analysis ?

You have the right to question me but do I need to answer you? You do not even know why she came to me, why talk so loud? Like i said, i'm not answerable to anyone. I market my gals according to the price i deem the most optimum for them. Bonita and I have different marketing strategies, why must I follow suit? Lastly, I didn't request you to pay more just because of my "rubbish" analysis, you have the option not to. As long as you think that it's "rubbish", you don't have to.

imom, if you are still bearing grudges over the 1 and only screwed up arrangement with Lauren more than a year ago, I would like to take this opportunity to say that i'm really sorry. It was something I didn't wish for too. I was new then, and you are a cheongster, i believe you know that there's bound to be hiccups here and there when booking FLs. I already apologised there and then and even offered to compensate the hotel charge. I didn't know what else I could had done then, nor now. We are but mere human. Once again, I'm sorry for what happened then and the unpleasant experience I had brought you!

stupidokt
02-08-2008, 09:56 AM
supply & demand? rubbish la.............. those go over to te price will increase.. just go through his gals u will know. TE the blood sucker.. haha..:mad::mad::mad:

imom
02-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Thanks IMOM for the FR on me previously. :p

You are welcome. I should thank you for being such a good sport that time. Wanted to see you again but that was right around the time you switched stables, so never got to do so.... :p

infinitiumus
02-08-2008, 12:00 PM

I am not siding with TE. Yes, I was a regular of his but I too have written negative FRs on some of his girls.

As for the price, if you are not happy you can question or better still you can don't give him business. You cry father cry mother here also no use.

I am not an out-and-out supporter of TE. Some of his newer girls, I have my doubts and have not patronize yet. But some of his girls are true gems that even at that high price - you cannot even book them.

Take Angelica as an example (of demand & supply at work). When she first started, she was at 350. But her service and look combination was really a killer blow and couple with the fact that she don't work often - resulting in increased in price to $500 and then to even $550. The girl knows what she is worth and that is why she is asking more. Each time she is free, her slots are filled-up in no time. And you got to wait a month or two just to have a chance of a slot with her.

For this new girl Vivian, I have not tried it so I reserve my comments. If you are not happy with the price, then simply don't book. No one point a gun at you. No point complaining about last time you book for $300 and now it is $350. Like for example, if you were the first to book Angelica at $350 and now can you ask TE to let you have Angelica at $350 when even at $550 other customer also have problem booking her?

Think about it. I am not advocating higher nor increased price. It is really simple. If you find the price too high, don't book. If you like me, itching to try then I will not complain. But if I find that she is not worth $350 I will write a FR and let everyone be aware of my opinion. Fair enough?

infinitiumus
02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
imom, if you are still bearing grudges over the 1 and only screwed up arrangement with Lauren more than a year ago, I would like to take this opportunity to say that i'm really sorry.

Not very fair leh. You never apologize to me when your girls are very late nor aeroplane - especially Frey and Angelica.

imom
02-08-2008, 01:11 PM
imom, if you are still bearing grudges over the 1 and only screwed up arrangement with Lauren more than a year ago, I would like to take this opportunity to say that i'm really sorry....

I have already told you some time back that it's water under the bridge and I am not interested in any financial compensation. I have even told you I am not interested in any discount to make up for that incident, when I later enquired about another girl of yours. Besides, my time wasted cost a hell lot more than that measly room charge.

You and I both know what led to the price increase, so let's just leave it at that and not blow this up unnecessarily, eh?

The.Sinful.LUST
02-08-2008, 02:52 PM
You are welcome. I should thank you for being such a good sport that time. Wanted to see you again but that was right around the time you switched stables, so never got to do so.... :p
Meow~ I miss you too! It's always possible to find Bro TE to look for me if you wouldn't mind =X

cuteboy12345208
02-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Meow~ I miss you too! It's always possible to find Bro TE to look for me if you wouldn't mind =X

Hard for my bro Imom to meet u thru TE. He has principles you noe.:p

The.Sinful.LUST
02-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Hard for my bro Imom to meet u thru TE. He has principles you noe.:p
Anymore private massage? LMAO! :p Ya, i too think it's gotta be hard too :(

11_Frog
02-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I market my gals according to the price i deem the most optimum for them.

As I mentioned earlier in my posting, how you derive the price from your so called "expert analysis", you have not answered my question ?

Bonita and I have different marketing strategies, why must I follow suit? Lastly, I didn't request you to pay more just because of my "rubbish" analysis, you have the option not to. As long as you think that it's "rubbish", you don't have to.

If you want to make more commission from the girl, just say so, why turn a big round.

Its very unfair that we cheongsters have to pay more for no apparent reason.

I patronized one of your girl in the past, from the report it stated how beautiful & how good her services was especially her BBBJ etc....you know what, when I opened the hotel door, immediately my sex drive dropped, her looks can't even made it, below 3/10 (you dare not put the ratings instead you always get all your clones to write fake reports) services wise nothing fantastic at all.

I really cannot tolerate the way you market your girls, you want to get a huge cut from the girl & yet you failed to deliver your goods. :mad:

QCx2
02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Greetings,

Felt asleep on the couch this afternoon ( age is catching up :) ) and by the time I woke up, is already at night. Did remember to write a FR for sweet Vivian though...

It all started about two weeks ago, after attended a conference, was supposed to meet a beautiful sales associate who I bought a car from. She changed her mind and decided to call it off, so here I am, standing nearby the location feeling sad.

From far, I saw this sweet young beautiful gem leaving the location and as she crossed the street, I was like... man! she should be enlisted as one of the 7 wonders of the world.

For the 1st time in my life that I did this (I swear), I was so attracted to her that I walked right towards and just spit it out... 'Excuse me miss, do you have a no. I can call?" ( what a moron I am, I know :) )

Of course, she just walked away politely. So here I am, double whammy and just when I am about to tell myself, let's just go home... thought of maybe should dropped bro. TE a msg (thinking to myself, I don't think I'll get lucky today).

During that time, between my communication with bro. TE, I felt like I have a question dying to ask him... "Bro, did you send someone from your agency to the location at 'this time' of the hr". Bro TE replied " Yup, that's Vivian lo".

I was like, holy cow... "Bro TE, are you sure? The sweet beautiful young lady who wears a ..." I asked again. Bro TE replied " Yup, cfm that's Vivian".

I immediately make a booking with Vivian and although not new to the scene, I had never felt so nervous before... Bro TE even teased me by saying "Now you must be damn excited, right?". When I msg bro TE the details, my hands were shaking. :)

So finally, Vivian walked in... a very cheerful lady and so fun to talk to. We showered together and I tell you, when she lays her gentle hands on your body, it really gives you a hard on.

I am truly impressed by how service oriented this lady is... skillful as ever with her mouth. I really had a mind blowing experience when she 'deeps' me, truly my 1st time.

After a couple of enjoyable positions while taking me with her mouth in between, I 'erupted'.

We chatted abit after having another shower together; really caring she was I had to say as I don't think any of my GF will show so much care to me.

A young sweetheart not to be missed, gentlemen. She is priceless, just enjoy... alright guys?

P.S: Vivian, thank you so much for asking Bro TE to send a b'day wish last week. I felt really touched to receive the 1st msg, and it was from you.

true_enjoyment
02-08-2008, 10:16 PM
As I mentioned earlier in my posting, how you derive the price from your so called "expert analysis", you have not answered my question ?

If you want to make more commission from the girl, just say so, why turn a big round.

I patronized one of your girl in the past, from the report it stated how beautiful & how good her services was especially her BBBJ etc....you know what, when I opened the hotel door, immediately my sex drive dropped, her looks can't even made it, below 3/10 (you dare not put the ratings instead you always get all your clones to write fake reports) services wise nothing fantastic at all.

I really cannot tolerate the way you market your girls, you want to get a huge cut from the girl & yet you failed to deliver your goods. :mad:

Pig brain, use your brain... If my gals are really not worthy of their price, do you think i can survive untill now? I don't recall your nick before so i believe you used another actual nick to book my gal and this is a clone, else you are just cooking up a story. If this is the case, you have no credibility in whatever you say. Why don't you mention which gal are you referring to? I welcome that and we leave it to others who tried her to judge.

You think i have other clones that are even older than my OKT account with many other irrelevant postings just to post FR for myself. If you doubt the FRs, I don't care anyway cos all my clients know I don't ask for FR. I appreciate if my gals do receive one but I believe stronger in words of mouth.

Never-say-die
02-08-2008, 10:17 PM
I guess TE, you "invite" Vivian over to your stable. How did you get Vivian contact in the first place? "By becoming Vivian's customer"

Pls take care of Vivian. But i guess you properly increase her pricing for your own gain.

Good luck

true_enjoyment
02-08-2008, 10:24 PM
supply & demand? rubbish la.............. those go over to te price will increase.. just go through his gals u will know. TE the blood sucker.. haha.

Which other gal of mine came over from other OKT here?????????..... Get your fact right la!!! Other than Vivian, all of my gals were recruited from outside. Moreover I met Vivian before I know she's being promoted in SBF by sis Bonita. I only knew after Vivian told me so. Be glad at least I am really working hard to bring in gals rather than just harvesting directly from the forum itself like what happened to Angel and Jenny. (you know who you are!) Start a new nick and start over better la, you really don't even know how to start off with a strong argument.

true_enjoyment
02-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I guess TE, you "invite" Vivian over to your stable. How did you get Vivian contact in the first place? "By becoming Vivian's customer"

Pls take care of Vivian. But i guess you properly increase her pricing for your own gain.

Good luck

For my 1 year plus here, I had never done something like that. Don't be a fool to assume. I actually pay lots of money to advertise to bring in good quality gals and Vivian was the one who called me for an interview! ! It's not my style to proach from other OKTs! Argh!!! I'm really sick of answering to unnecessary flaming!!!!!

The.Sinful.LUST
02-08-2008, 10:40 PM

FYI, i changed image alot after being marketed by Bro TE. When i first joined Sis Boni, i was standing at the weight 49kg and now i'm currently standing at 45kg. Ever since i moved stable, i removed all my piercings on me. And that's one of few the reasons i'm being marketed at $350 now.

thisisme
02-08-2008, 11:06 PM
hey guys, lets not fight over the pricing issue.
I am not siding anyone here.
Moreover, I am not a customer of bro TE, nor I am expecting any discount from him for this post.

He has the right the price his gals, according to his own analysis.
We have the right to choose. You can not patronize his shop.

This is just like buying anything. You can choose to buy from Amazon or ebay.

PEACE :cool:

true_enjoyment
03-08-2008, 01:33 AM
hey guys, lets not fight over the pricing issue.
I am not siding anyone here.
Moreover, I am not a customer of bro TE, nor I am expecting any discount from him for this post.

He has the right the price his gals, according to his own analysis.
We have the right to choose. You can not patronize his shop.

This is just like buying anything. You can choose to buy from Amazon or ebay.

PEACE :cool:

FInally someone neutral with sanity has spoken! Thanks... Bro infinitiumus, you are my client, so I can't count you though you spoke your view too. Seriously, do you really go to different shops in SIM LIM square asking each of them why are they selling the exact same brand and model of a product at such different prices and demand for a detailed explanation? I'm not even bringing in exclusivity here. Please don't create a din in the shop just cos they are having higher prices than others, that's so hooligan behaviour. If the shop is unreasonable with the way it runs its business, I assure you, sooner or later the shop will close down. You play your part by not supporting the shop if you really think it is unethical, like how some members have chosen to do so! Alright?

jabwemet
03-08-2008, 11:59 AM
actually.. i think the premium placed on TE's seems reasonable from the FRs i have read abt his products.
Me personally would love to try it out myself to be sure but I cant seem to get a reply from him!

T.E i know u a bz man but if i dont qualify at least send me a nice 'rejection P.M' :D

i dont mean to put this out in the open but i realise alot of "sour grapes" in your threads always complain abt your product pricing.

I mean Maserati vs MAzda... u pay premium for the brand and country of origin and blah blah..

Cant afford.. move on..work harder.. hope u strike 4D but the main point is.. move on..

Thais here are 150 - 2 shot..
Koreans 150 -1 shot..
locals are rarer..(more so pretty locals!!) so of course more expensive la!!
and dont forget .. Local gals (most of them i assume) wanna buy gucci,prada,fendi while the thais mostly would be happy with "nice" brands.

There u have it.. market forces..

its the way of the world!

wetcondom2
03-08-2008, 12:06 PM
You cant please everyone and everyone cant be pleased.It's that simple.:)

smellycat
03-08-2008, 01:29 PM
FYI, i changed image alot after being marketed by Bro TE. When i first joined Sis Boni, i was standing at the weight 49kg and now i'm currently standing at 45kg. Ever since i moved stable, i removed all my piercings on me. And that's one of few the reasons i'm being marketed at $350 now.

piercings are not relevant to some people like me. actually i like them :p

anyway, since you have an OKT why do you bother to join the debate here? let him handle it. this pricing thing is nothing new :D

IceBlue
03-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro T.E,

Still waiting for your reply for my PM, would like to try your gals but u seem very busy leh and if I don't qualified, please send a reject pm.

You know it very torturing to wait and wait...

The.Sinful.LUST
03-08-2008, 08:25 PM
P.S: Vivian, thank you so much for asking Bro TE to send a b'day wish last week. I felt really touched to receive the 1st msg, and it was from you.

You're really welcome! I hope you enjoyed your birthday that day. ;) Thanks for your FR and i really hope to see you soon! Don't over-work yourself too much and remember to take good care of yourself yea? <3

The.Sinful.LUST
03-08-2008, 08:41 PM
piercings are not relevant to some people like me. actually i like them :p

anyway, since you have an OKT why do you bother to join the debate here? let him handle it. this pricing thing is nothing new :D

Hmm.. But most doesn't like it i suppose :p And actually i had quite a number of piercings actually..

Yup, it's great to be under Bro TE's TLC doom. He really took great care of all his girls. And i think he's also used to it that there's always such a big woo-ha each time he has changes the price or something already le. :D So i'm not debating anything or what but since this is my own thread, i just add some info to let Mr. Frog know it's not for no apparent reason. =X

bonker-69
04-08-2008, 05:30 AM
At least bro TE has morals unlike some other OKT here who simply just POACH girls. I salute u bro TE.

Pricing wise is ok, might be a little high end but for good and premium quality girls, i believe the money spent is worth it. Quality service with great girl is what makes a session great.

Cheers!

AssLover
05-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Here are my few cents on Bro TE....he is one of the best OKT in business and very honest. When asked he will tell you very clearly how the girl is and what she can do and what she cannot.....Only time i disagreed with him was on Krystal....she looks good ....far better than Jessie etc:-)....Why is he expensive? it is a demand and supply issue and as the economy is tanking you will see price will drop.....give about 4 months. His girls are very well dressed......the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...

I salute Bro TE, CyberOKT, BA to keep the standards up and keep us safe....the Hyatt Guy:-)

infinitiumus
05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...

It is just personal preferences not necessary racist. This is the real world - even if they choose to sell their body, they still have a right to choose - and you can't really blame them.

hcg_explorer
06-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Ya Bro, I agree with you. These gals are FL and not those in Geylang. FLs have the rights to state their Dos and Donts' Geylang ones cannot choose clients.

Bro Asslover, you have to understand this.

Bro Asslover.... is not racist Is the gal choice Do you want to fuck by a man if I pay U. Pls dont drag racist into picture......
[QUOTE=AssLover;2949449] The girls are in business to get fucked for money QUOTE] so what you have money !!! Money cant buy anything.......:(

Cheonging101
06-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Here are my few cents on Bro TE....he is one of the best OKT in business and very honest. When asked he will tell you very clearly how the girl is and what she can do and what she cannot.....Only time i disagreed with him was on Krystal....she looks good ....far better than Jessie etc:-)....Why is he expensive? it is a demand and supply issue and as the economy is tanking you will see price will drop.....give about 4 months. His girls are very well dressed......the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...

I salute Bro TE, CyberOKT, BA to keep the standards up and keep us safe....the Hyatt Guy:-)

Bro, you are looking at this in a negative light. How would you know that it's not the following scenarios?:p

A) Indians, Malays & etc. have bigger cocks than us Chinese, that's why these little Chinese girls cannot tahan the size?

B) Because Indians, Malays & etc. are greater lovers than us Chinese, these Chinese FLs are afraid that they would fall in love with them after the session?

C) They feel that Chinese guys are "dirty" and that's why it's okay to earn "dirty" money from Chinese, unlike Indians, Malays & etc. who are wholesome and religious?

I don't know... Let the ladies and their OKTs answer.:D

megardstorm
06-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Bro Asslover.... is not racist Is the gal choice Do you want to fuck by a man if I pay U. Pls dont drag racist into picture......
Is very bad for u to say - the girls are in business to get fucked for money
so what you have money !!! Money cant buy everything. I openly zapped u for saying that.

Bro asslover, Be careful your statement when u pen down. Think before you write.
I will zapped YOU when I regain my POWER :mad:

AssLover
06-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Bro...Here is my two cents....everyone should have a right to express his openions and my logic was very simple Please just do not say it in public,,,,,if you do not want to meet with any perticular race just refuse when the person calls OKT.....Zapping me is not only stupid behavior but shows that some people are not open to sharing and hearing other peoples openions. Bro OKT TE and others will back me up because I am one of their REGULAR customers and I treat girls with respect. But lets face it....Girls are here for money and better they look they exploit it and we are willing to pay....why are we willing to pay high dollars for local and peanuts for Chinese or Thai?....ofcourse there can be many arguments to this.....for example I find Hasper to be as good as a local girl even better.....

All I request you brothers is to have a open mind and listen to other peoples view some time it may not be one which you like but this is the way life goes.......Lets have fun and keep enjoying our short life!

true_enjoyment
06-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Guys, let's not argue too deep into this, Asslover might had said something that's not pleasant to the ears but let's not get too heat up and turn this into a battle zone. Let's not forget this thread is for Vivian. Anyway I know the reason why he said that, so i hope the rest can bury the grudge and move on. Ok?

infinitiumus
06-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Bro...Here is my two cents....everyone should have a right to express his openions and my logic was very simple Please just do not say it in public,,,,,

Opinion is fine. We are not saying you can't. But don't bring up the racists thingy. it is just not right.

And people can zap whatever way they like. Sometimes we post real FR also kena zap. We can't stop people from zapping.

But I won't zap you for expressing your opinion.

By the way, even the pros in GL150 can also reject guys - I have seen it before. What's more the FL here.

As to why local FL are more expensive - it is just the supply side. There are really limited good local FL gals compared to the number of thais and PRC. Simple economics. Doesn't mean the local girls are superior in anyway in terms of sex. But as consumers we have a choice.

I know you have a problem because you are being rejected up front because of race. For me, sometimes I am rejected too because of age, I am over 40. But I am cool because there are still so many girls to choose from and to me, those girls who don't accept guys over 40 don't know what they are missing..

AssLover
06-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Guys...I am sorry to have offended people here.....Lets enjoy our time and supply outstrips demand......I wish i had time to bang all the girls.....even Vigra does not help!

Ciao Asslover

johnny_1977
06-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi Vivian, if you wonder who i am: You thought i was korean, and it as raining that day, i offered to give you a lift outside the hotel when u're crossing the road:)

Anyway..seems like a lot of posts in this thread were OT. So guys let's be fair to Vivian and get back to the topic!

Here's my FR, a frank and honest one:
Booked through bro TE and he highly recommended Vivian..18yo SYT with good look and figure and she does deep throat! Sounds good enuff for me.

Rainy day that day so bad traffic etc. I got there on time, waited patiently expecting her to be late. Nmind i thought.

So finnally the door bell rang and i open the door to see a very cute SYT standing in front of me. She was wearing a really short lacy skirt and a low cut blouse. Slim and nice sized boobs!

We jumped into bed and after some friendly chatting (and clarifying that i aint no Korean), the action started with passionate kissing and frenching. This girl can french i tell u! Only negative thing i can taste the slight taste of cigarette but it wasn't that bad. I am not a smoker and hence i am simply very sensitive...

Took off her blouse and revealed and very nice pair of firm boobs with pink nipples.

Went for a quick shower and the real action began with her famous deep throat...i was in heaven every time she takes my rod in all the way....no one else i have tried did it as well so 10/10 for the BBBJ!

After about 5-10 mins of unforgettable BBBJ, i asked her to put on the cap and she started off by some riding action....and yes she's tight! She would initiate switching of position and asks to try various styles, i love boking her in doggy position. Oh yea, her moaning is soft but very sensuous and she would look into your eyes when i continue to bonk her. I called her a little sex goddess! 9/10 for the FJ

And for GFE 9/10 too.

Now the pricing issue, 350 may be ex for a Thai FL (and i had paid 170 upward for a Thai FL and ended up getting disappointed badly) but its definitely not ex for Vivian or any equivalent LOCAL FL. I believe in bro TE's girls quality and will always RTF. And i am quite sure i won't be disappointed with the price i pay.

The.Sinful.LUST
07-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Hi Vivian, if you wonder who i am: You thought i was korean, and it as raining that day, i offered to give you a lift outside the hotel when u're crossing the road:)

Mr Korean look-alike, thanks for your wonderful FR! Meow~ :p

Puyo
07-08-2008, 05:00 AM
Dear Guys, From the looks of it, Bro TE and Vivian is not having any problem with the price hike at all.

Its like eating curry puffs, if you buy it from a lesser known vendor, it will cost much lesser than those from Old Chang Kee (OCK).

OCK will not stop selling their puffs at a lower price cos they believe in their level of quality service and taste. So in the end its us as cheongsters who determine its worth. Well, if its too pricey OCK will go busted in no time.

For it to still be able to function till today, it means that though they introduce hikes but there are strong loyalty base for its branding. I would suggest Moving on to cheaper puffs if it does not suit your palate.

As For me, Thais will do just fine cos ultimately i just need a puff. :D

No offence intended to anyone in this thread. :)

saint_sex
07-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Mr Korean look-alike, thanks for your wonderful FR! Meow~ :p

Hmm, I am willing to bet you are just another TE clone pretending to be Vivian. :(

saint_sex
07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Its like eating curry puffs, if you buy it from a lesser known vendor, it will cost much lesser than those from Old Chang Kee.

First of all, Sis Bonita is not a lesser known vendor. Secondly, different vendor does not mean different girl. So, the situation here is that we have the same product which already has an established price (as determined by the market forces of "supply & demand") of $300/1/1. The price has now been artificially jacked up to $350. This is what has pissed off so many brothers.

TE owes us no explanation for jacking up the price. That's true.

We also owe him no explanation for refusing to suppport his predatory marketing habits. In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.

true_enjoyment
07-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Hmm, I am willing to bet you are just another TE clone pretending to be Vivian. :(

Mr Harlxxxxx, shut the fuck up already! Your words are as good as you are.... Useless!

Gal2swap
07-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Mr Harlxxxxx, shut the fuck up already! Your words are as good as you are.... Useless!

tat wat a relationship tat turns sour can do to u.he was once upon a time singing ur praises and writing beautiful frs on ur gals.too bad he was caught doing raw and exposed by someone else.since he was banned by u,he is targetting u.just shows wat a big asshole he is.

true_enjoyment
07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Secondly, different vendor does not mean different girl. So, the situation here is that we have the same product which already has an established price

When is 2 gals ever the same???? :confused: Even identical twins are different from each other due to their characters. So what the fuck are you talking about having the same product? You are stupid, aren't you? I don't see others showing signs of stupidity like you just cos of aging.

TE owes us no explanation for jacking up the price. That's true.

We also owe him no explanation for refusing to suppport his predatory marketing habits. In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.

Seriously, when did I ever ask for explanation for guys who doesn't wish to support me? Duh! Like i had mentioned countless times, if you don't like my price or my service, don't have to patronize me! It's all about free will. i'm fine with it as long guys don't flame me here yet use another nick to book my gals.

true_enjoyment
07-08-2008, 03:07 PM
tat wat a relationship tat turns sour can do to u.he was once upon a time singing ur praises and writing beautiful frs on ur gals.too bad he was caught doing raw and exposed by someone else.since he was banned by u,he is targetting u.just shows wat a big asshole he is.

Oh, you knew too! ;) See, at least I respect gal2swap! Though we have our differences in opinions, he uses real nick and doesn't post assuming and untrue tales to frame me. It's purely exchanging of views!

jabwemet
07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
eh.. TE.. how many of ur gals try other races?
I pm-ed u a couple of times this qns.. i seem to get ur PMs.. but i dun seem to get a reply to my qns..

i have ur no. from a fren who tries ur stable but i wont call unless u give me the ok.
lets do this in PM.
i'll sms u my details(as per requested by u) if u dont already have them..

wanna try hesper since she seems open to other races!

:D

true_enjoyment
07-08-2008, 11:18 PM
eh.. TE.. how many of ur gals try other races?
I pm-ed u a couple of times this qns.. i seem to get ur PMs.. but i dun seem to get a reply to my qns..

i have ur no. from a fren who tries ur stable but i wont call unless u give me the ok.
lets do this in PM.
i'll sms u my details(as per requested by u) if u dont already have them..

wanna try hesper since she seems open to other races!

To be honest, I can't really remember every gal's preference off hand but it is stated in the sticky thread of the compilation. Yup, Hesper takes Malays and Indians. All are true as stated except for Chloe and Nicky, told me they can during the interview but later when offered Malay client, they refused. :( Hai~

Don't worry, just give me the details and i will sms you but try to take note of the race preference of each gal by yourself in case of miscommunication cos like i said, i can't rememeber every gal. I have very poor memory. :p

saint_sex
08-08-2008, 01:40 PM
TE, you poor bastard ! You are a drowning man grasping at straws. But you have no one to blame but yourself & your own greed. You dug your own hole and you are going the same way as our old friend, nato. Remember him ? Same thing - greed & arrogance lead to extinction. Goodbye.

relentless
08-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Have been wanting to try Vivian for the longest time but each time has to put off due to work and other conflicts.

Finally managed to book her. And I very much regretted doing so.

First thing first. Very good impression of her punctuality as she arrived on the dot. When I opened the door I can smell her - her scent. Wow, another sweet young thing - first impression was that she was not my type. I was a little disappointed - but right away I noticed her ample boobs dying to get out..

I had already taken my shower and was in my shirt with a towel wrapping my lower body. So we sat on the edge of the bed to make small talk. Ice was breaking very easily.. and very soon we were all hands over one another.

And our lips met... the first of the many kisses that we exchanged. We kissed and stopped and kissed and stopped - at least for a couple of minutes. And she was teasing me .. at times pulling her lips away. Her look grew on me. The initial impression of disappointment was blown away. We frenched and frenched - wow, this girl can really kiss. In fact it was the longest kiss I had with any FL.

She was very busy trying to unbutton my shirt.. and at the last button she had problems and I had to help her. Then she was licking my ears.. .. and I went to lick her neck.. and the her shoulder and trying to kiss her boobs - she was still fully clothed. Managed to expose her boobs and I was sucking at her nipples. Couldn't take it any longer as I unclipped her bra and she removed her top. Wow, now topless. She is very fair as her veins can be seen clearly on her breasts. Large areola and very nice suckable nipples.. and her boobs.. soft and handful.. as I twiddle my thumb.. playing with her nipples..

Then we engaged in frenching again.. for like the longest time.. and her hands did not stop working as she removed my towel. Then it was her turn to service me as she sucked on my nipples - one after another. And slowly her tongue moved southwards.. and she used her tongue to tease my cock.. and then she was licking around my groin area.. and then without using her hands, she was licking my cock-head - very slowly and sensually. And slowly bit by bit she gobbled up my cock.. bit by bit.. till my whole cock disappeared into her mouth - it was amazing.. and she was deep-throating.. whole cock into her mouth as she was wriggling her mouth around me.. it was an out of this world experience. Then my cock was out and she was really sucking very hard. I felt so high that I had to sit up and stopped her.

We kissed again.. at least for 5 minutes.. it was again a very wonderous kiss as I got up and she removed her skirt. I parted her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I began to lick her.. from her neck .. down to her nipples.. and the inevitably.. I was licking her inner thighs.. and then around the edge of her love hole.. and slowly my tongue probed at her clit. Wow, can feel her swollen clit as my tongue worked harder and harder. I didn't know if she was enjoying.. she didnt make any noise.. but there was sudden jerks .. and I licked till her hole was wet.

And then we kissed again.. again and again.. Lost count of the frenching..

Then it was another round of BBBJ with slow licking of the cock-head and again.. deep throating.. and after that hard sucking of my cock-head. it was heavenly.. and i thought I would be coming.. So I stopped her and asked for the condom. She got out of bed and went to her handbag to retrieve the condom. I pursue her. While she was fumbling in her handbag, I kissed her and she turned to kiss me as well. My hands were playing with her boobs and her love hole at the same time.

Without parting our lips.. we moved to the bed. And again, there on the bed she put the condom on the bed and gave me another round of BBBJ. This time round I knew I must have her. I told her to put the condom for me.. and she did.. but not before some deep throating and sucking..

At long last the condom was on and she laid on the bed, spreading her legs as I lowered myself.. we had some adjustments to make.. fumbled a bit and at last I was in... ohhhhh.. oooohh.. it was tight as I inserted myself into her. I made slow rhythmic movement.. and all the while.. I was frenching her.. and again we kissed and kissed for the countless times.. Then I pulled away from her as I worked on pumping her harder... pumped for a while.. and she wanted to be on top.

So we changed position.. and now she was on me and she was kissing me.. frenching me hard.. Her movements were slow.. as if on purpose and not to let me come. I so much wanted to fuck faster.. but she was controlling the pace.. she slowed down.. each time I was climaxing.. she would slow down and kissed me instead...

I couldn't take it anymore as I took over to be on top and I pumped her hard. I didn't want to control anymore.. I want to come.. so I fucked and fucked.. harder and harder.. I knew I was coming.. so I got up.. rippled off the condom.. and immediately she put my cock into her mouth and sucked.. and I came in no time.. it was still throbbing and spewing sperm but she withdrew my cock and went to the toilet. I had to jerk off the remains of my sperm. Wow, it was a pulsating sex - no doubt.. I felt fully satisfied. I went to the washroom and cleaned my cock.

Then we laid on the bed.. she was lying on my chests as we made conversations. And then we kissed again and again.. It was a fantastic feeling.. nothing commercial about the feeling.. it felt like making out with a lover..

Actually the one hour time was up.. but then she was not in a hurry. So she suggested that we bathe. We went to the washroom to shower. Half way through the shower she went out to take my towel (as it was left on the bed) - how thoughtful was her.

We dried ourselves and put on our clothes. It was already 15 minutes passed the 1 hour mark. And she got 15 minutes to kill. So we were sitting by the side of the bed.. and we kissed again.. I couldn't believe it.. so much GF feeling.. almost over-powering me.. if she didn't have an appointment .. I would have wanted to make love to her again. So we kissed and kissed.. and bloody boy.. my little brother was hardened again.. but time was running out.

Reluctantly we have to leave. I passed her the money and we walked out of the hotel - hand-in-hand. Before we got into the lift, she passed me some sweets.. as she took one herself. When we got into the lift.. we kissed again.. wow.. it was just from second floor to first floor.. very short and sweet kiss.. and she passed her sweet from her mouth into mine..

We were out of the lift.. and she said that she got to go up again. And we kissed for the last time.. before I let go of her..

I started this FR saying that i regretted booking her. Yes, as I walked away... I felt lost.. never this lost before.. I regretted booking her because I was afraid that I would be hooked.. Yes, she had this over-powering sense of GF feeling that made me weak.. wanted to hold her and continue to kiss her..

Everything about her was almost perfect.. the best GF feeling.. Sex was good.. not perfect yet.. but still time to hone to perfection.. CIM not as good as she did not lick clean my cock-head.. (a notch below what Frey was capable of). But overall, I really cannot find any fault with her. She may not have the betwitching look of Angelica.. nor the womanly curves of Giselle.. nor the playfulness of Frey.. but make no bones.. she is a gem in the making. Her kissing was what made her so special.. and I dare-say that she would be TE's triumph card - given that Angelica hardly ever work.. and Frey was also missing in action..

I understand that she would not be available for 2 weeks... wow, at least it gave me a breather. Just hope that I won't go crazy over her.

Note: I created this new nick just to post this FR so that people can zap for all they want. But I know and she knows.. that this FR is not fake.

At $350, she is worth every cent.. and to think that I had bonus of 30 minutes extra..

true_enjoyment
08-08-2008, 11:25 PM
TE, you poor bastard ! You are a drowning man grasping at straws. But you have no one to blame but yourself & your own greed. You dug your own hole and you are going the same way as our old friend, nato. Remember him ? Same thing - greed & arrogance lead to extinction. Goodbye.

*~yawn~*.......

PS: I don't know NATO at all, I came in much later after he left...

Puyo
09-08-2008, 02:34 AM
In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.

I don't think the men from here can be easily manipulated unless we choose to be.

Reason is because money is our's, desire is our's, and dick? Definitely Our's.:D

Ultimately we as consumers make the choice. If Vivian and TE agree that 350/1/1 is the rate they wanna market, its still up to the individual to patronise.

As i had stated earlier, if many or all, feel the price is not right then most prob FRs or opinions wont be very forthcoming. I am sure the men in here can judge for themselves.

Bro Woodychew, thanks for your kind words. :)

The.Sinful.LUST
09-08-2008, 04:53 AM
I didn't know if she was enjoying.. she didnt make any noise.. but there was sudden jerks ..

It's so sensual.. so arousing... so... I dunno... Simply nice, I can say. :D

Note: I created this new nick just to post this FR so that people can zap for all they want. But I know and she knows.. that this FR is not fake.

Yup, no one will know better other than us. ;) Anyway thanks for your well-written long long FR. Meow~

PS: I didn't know you were still spewing. *guilty* I promise it won't happen again the next time round when i see you :p

Never-say-die
09-08-2008, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=relentless;2958614]

.. I couldn't take it anymore as I took over to be on top and I pumped her hard. I didn't want to control anymore.. I want to come.. so I fucked and fucked.. harder and harder.. I knew I was coming.. so I got up.. rippled off the condom.. and immediately she put my cock into her mouth and sucked.. and I came in no time.. it was still throbbing and spewing sperm but she withdrew my cock and went to the toilet. I had to jerk off the remains of my sperm. Wow, it was a pulsating sex - no doubt.. I felt fully satisfied. I went to the washroom and cleaned my cock.

QUOTE]

Nice FR~~!!

relentless
09-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Yup, no one will know better other than us. ;) Anyway thanks for your well-written long long FR. Meow~

:p[/COLOR]

And thanks for the wonderful time. And the extra-bonus 30 minutes as well.

Barrett
10-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Aiyah, i see so many people kao pei kao bu about price. No use saying anything because once the wheels of greed start moving, you can be sure the next price jump can even be more than 500. You can't do anything about it just like the ERP - you think OKT TE will give a damn? I think not cos he wants more money - no need to beat about the bush and hide anything. OKT also must earn $$ to do this what, if not do for what? for love meh?

So anyone who wants to book Vivian and pay the price, just pay and enjoy the service without regrets. And service is very subjective too. So FRs can't be all 100% accurate. So the moment u decide to meet the girl there's always a risk that you don't like what you get. Just screw one time then no 2nd time lor.

If anyone buay song TE then don't patronize, just hold the cash in your left hand and jerk off with your right hand lah. I for one decided that no pussy has to worth that much, moreover some of the girls can be XXX dollars with one OKT but much more when she goes under TE. So to date i've never met any of TE's girls.

juz venting a little, seeing the situation in SBF nowadays......

foodie
30-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi,

I PM you already, please let me noe how to contact you for booking. TQ

diversity_08
30-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Read the posting and gian gian to try. Can PM me the contact?

Special Spawner
17-09-2008, 05:15 PM
bro TE, I salute you. I stumbled on this thread and finds it interesting to read all the posts, flaming etc..it is amusing. Frankly speaking I understand because I am an agent myself(actually I kind of hate it when called OKT).

I would like to share some of my own opinions as agents. Sometimes I would say the girls are priced because of supply issues, and because of their profiles. If this is a girl on a magazine cover of FHM, Playeur, Maxim etc, how much would you be willing to pay for her? I am quite sure each time you pick up the magazine, you start drooling, and probably make the comment, 'I would pay anything to sleep with her'. Some of my girls are priced not because I say so, but because they say so. When I recruit them, they tell me what is expected and will not lower it. These are Singaporean girls who are smart. They know they are well demanded because you simply cannot find many in KTVs, along GL, etc. Worst if they know they are hot and have appeared on almost every magazine. They are like celebrities, just a little lower. They are so concerned of being recognised in public going into a hotel. Can you imagine trying to tell Fann Wong to sleep with you for $5000, she will probably frown and tell you to 'f' off, but if you offer her a million, she may think twice, if she says no again, you offer another million...haha..until it is an offer she cannot resist. For Singaporeans FL, not all are hard up for money. I agree with some bros here that the extra money is for Gucci, Prada, etc...each time they finish an assignment, they have a Gucci shoe the next day..:) Women... When dealing with this category, I see it as you are offering a price to them they cannot resist. I have tried recruiting a girl before, did not want to join me in the first place, but I gave her an offer she cannot resist, she said ok. She still did not join my company after that assignment, but remarks she will take up assignment if the offer is good. My point is that sometimes we tend to see the girls desperate for money, but sorry they are not for most cases.

Some of my girls' rate were also raised not because I raised them, but they raised it themselves. Her reason is she knows she is very good, based on quality, looks, brain and room service. She has got reviews from clients. Thus she wants a raise. I find it funny because it is like working in the company where you asked for a raise..haha..though I tried to convince her, she will not budge...so in my experience, most of the times, it is a supply issue. Girls are simply too smart now.

Think I read someone talked about mesarati and mazda(but I own a mazda leh...not that bad wor)...I absolutely agree with that. We tend to see all girls the same...well sorry they are not. Are all our wifes, gfs, the same? We tend to think they are the best, isn't it..haha? So some girls are just mesarati, porsche, which you don't see many ppl drive, and you want to get your hand on it, and you know you can't...haha.

Bro TE, sorry I am not doing advertisement here. If you checked my post, I have not done any posting of my own girls, etc, but only FRs of girls I have frequented...haha. I just emphatise with you as a fellow agent. Some agents were worried customers get stolen by other agents, but really, customers have a choice. They choose to engage anybody they like. We are just providing a service(like a bro here that says, if no commision do for what, for love meh...that makes me laugh..haha). It is not easy work to recruit girls by the way.

Brudders and fellow cheongsters, this is the oldest profession existed. It is a service we cannot live without. If you fancy Gucci, and you can afford it, then pamper yourself once in a while and buy it. If you are happy with mazda, then stick to it. As men, we have that primitive instinct to conquer. Sometimes we like to tell our buddies over beer that I have tried Korean, Japanese, etc isn't it? Sometimes we also like to tell others if we have slept with some famous ppl...so if we want to blame, let's blame it on our dicks..they control our brains. If our brains control our dicks, this profession would have died long ago.

So let's just be happy with what we have..enjoy the service provided, and glad there are ppl willing to provide that service. If not, all of us will be holding a stack of cash and PCC liao...Cheers.

true_enjoyment
17-09-2008, 08:40 PM
bro TE, I salute you. I stumbled on this thread and finds it interesting to read all the posts, flaming etc..it is amusing. Frankly speaking I understand because I am an agent myself(actually I kind of hate it when called OKT).

Bro TE, sorry I am not doing advertisement here. If you checked my post, I have not done any posting of my own girls.

Thanks for speaking up, deeply appreciate what you had said! Well, I believe most understand the whole situation, just some jerks trying to be funny or sabotage me. Don't worry, i stand firmly on my principle and I will not sway just cos of some mere idiotic comments.

Haha! The concern is actually not mine, but the moderator. Nevertheless i believe you mean no other business, just purely giving your point of view. Your past postings don't suggest that you are agent at all. For me, you are welcome to post freely as long they are sensible contents. :cool:

PS: I hate the term "OKT" too. Haha!

uber_stud_87
17-09-2008, 09:09 PM
TE, don't bother with what people say.
Ultimately, if they really wanted to book, they'll LLST to pay.