PDA

View Full Version : orgy with 18years old poly student :)

cloudsnowing
01-10-2008, 04:24 PM
a continued thread from :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/95135-orgy-session.html

I will be organising the session on either fri night, sat night or sun afternoon. For guys who are interested, pls choose one of the days which u are most comfortable with and pm me.

3ppl per session, damage for each bro will be 180

thanks

suckerll
01-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I will be organising the session on either fri night, sat night or sun afternoon. For guys who are interested, pls choose one of the days which u are most comfortable with and pm me.

thanks bro for organising, however, how come the price has increased? :confused:

perhaps u could let us know the numbers that can commit on each of the days so we could choose the most day to fulfil our fantasies faster? :eek:

patrick7753
01-10-2008, 06:41 PM
sunday afternoon..

cloudsnowing
01-10-2008, 07:57 PM
thanks bro for organising, however, how come the price has increased? :confused:

perhaps u could let us know the numbers that can commit on each of the days so we could choose the most day to fulfil our fantasies faster? :eek:

need nt confused.. trying to fix it at 3 guys.. u jus let me know which day u wish to have your fantasies on and i shall see how..

cloudsnowing
01-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Those keen pm me and i will let u know the details, and to avoid any back out last min, an advance payment of $80 is required to be transfer to my account first, not to worry, i am not gonna scam your $80, previous session had shown our integrity.

cloudsnowing
02-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Sorry, the girl dont feel comfortable with malay or indian bro, so only accept chinese..
For those who are interested, pm me with ur phone number and details like age height weight and circumsized anot..

thks

coolfire69
02-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry, the girl dont feel comfortable with malay or indian bro, so only accept chinese..
For those who are interested, pm me with ur phone number and details like age height weight and circumsized anot..

thks

Any restrictions on age, height, weight & circumsized anot, bro?

adv0cate
03-10-2008, 01:08 AM
what happened to the previous thread?? i post FR de wor.... :D

cloudsnowing
03-10-2008, 03:16 AM
Any restrictions on age, height, weight & circumsized anot, bro?

max age 35 ba.. the rest pm me to update me your details

cloudsnowing
03-10-2008, 03:17 AM
what happened to the previous thread?? i post FR de wor.... :D

haha..start a new thread ma.. if continue old thread ppl will get confused on the dates... u still interested to join? :D

goodielecks
03-10-2008, 03:40 AM
haha..start a new thread ma.. if continue old thread ppl will get confused on the dates... u still interested to join? :D

if for every new session, you gonna start a thread, it's gonna be messy unless it's a different girl to avoid confusion then a new thread would be better. just consistently updating would suffice imho.

adv0cate
03-10-2008, 01:56 PM
if for every new session, you gonna start a thread, it's gonna be messy unless it's a different girl to avoid confusion then a new thread would be better. just consistently updating would suffice imho.

the thing is the previous thread (which was only a week ago) was deleted... :rolleyes:

adv0cate
03-10-2008, 01:58 PM

not in sg now. outstation lei :D
aiyo, nobody up me for my FR, it was my only FR in recent years and the ONLY FR in your thread lei... (hint hint) :D

tookara
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
i got up u mah :)

adv0cate
04-10-2008, 01:57 AM
i got up u mah :)

huh? u did? sure bor? its not in my CP wor... unless u didnt leave your nick, else i sure up u back.
or did u confuse me with someone else? :p

2WayStreet
04-10-2008, 04:26 AM
max age 35 ba.. the rest pm me to update me your details

You want money and yet restrict age to ceiling of 35 years. Some experienced fuckers can teach you young punks a thing or two.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

tookara
04-10-2008, 05:44 AM
ha ha its says i must spread reputation before giving u again mah so i must have :)

btw what has circumcized or not got to do with anything?

cloudsnowing
04-10-2008, 10:31 AM
not in sg now. outstation lei :D
aiyo, nobody up me for my FR, it was my only FR in recent years and the ONLY FR in your thread lei... (hint hint) :D

haha..bro.. after so many yrs is SB, now den i know how to up reputation.. haha.. up u le

cloudsnowing
04-10-2008, 10:32 AM
You want money and yet restrict age to ceiling of 35 years. Some experienced fuckers can teach you young punks a thing or two.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

you older than 35? didnt u see i wrote "maybe"... so easy hot temper? that is what we scare.. keep your cool.. young punks? i hope i still am one... thanks

adv0cate
04-10-2008, 01:14 PM
ha ha its says i must spread reputation before giving u again mah so i must have :)

hmmm.... maybe u zap me sometime in the past? :D

tookara
05-10-2008, 07:42 AM
what happened to the old thread

cloudsnowing
05-10-2008, 08:59 AM
what happened to the old thread

i also don know.. i guess the moderator deleted it cos it is same thread ba

coolfire69
05-10-2008, 10:12 AM
haha..bro.. after so many yrs is SB, now den i know how to up reputation.. haha.. up u le

Don't worry bro, it's never too old to learn or know anything! :D

cloudsnowing
05-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Don't worry bro, it's never too old to learn or know anything! :D

thank thanks

cloudsnowing
05-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm going to organise two more session next week, wed and sat. And guys please..join if you are sincere.. don mia last min when you have confirmed..
I plan to collect deposit because I don't want to confirm everything and last min all say not free.
Say for instance, on fri and sat, there is supposed to be at least 3ppl on one session, but i end up having only 1 ppl. guys who are interested please commit yourself with the timing of the session.

PUMIT
06-10-2008, 10:48 AM
got pics or not? wanna see the picture of the student mah

cloudsnowing
06-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Sorry, we don spread pictures, she is a local poly student. But she is rated 6.5 by one of the previous session guy.

cloudsnowing
07-10-2008, 09:43 PM
any supporters? :)

thomas999
07-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Can give more details on this student?

Looks?
Boobs?
Chinese/Malay/Indian?

smallbrother
07-10-2008, 11:30 PM
i'm new to orgy. how is the usual arrangement like?

many to 1 or many to many?

ShortQuick
07-10-2008, 11:49 PM
18yr old male here..
how was it like?? got 1:1 anot..

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Can give more details on this student?

Looks?
Boobs?
Chinese/Malay/Indian?

She is chinese,Acup,1.6m,42kg. I feel that she is a plain-jane but some of the bros who went for the session said that she look innocent and demure, others said she looked like 16yo.

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 10:13 AM
i'm new to orgy. how is the usual arrangement like?

many to 1 or many to many?

usual arrangement is about 2-3 to her.

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 10:19 AM
18yr old male here..
how was it like?? got 1:1 anot..

There is no 1:1 as I need to be in the room to guide and protect her. However, we can have a "3some" where you can get most of the attention but at a damage of 250.

iconsam
08-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Bro how long for 1 session and number of shots?

Honda27
08-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Anybody can join or need to meet any requirements??

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Bro how long for 1 session and number of shots?

For about 1hour, 1shot.

smallbrother
08-10-2008, 01:03 PM
so 2~3 M to 1 F

$250 is each or shared by the group?

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 01:15 PM
so 2~3 M to 1 F

$250 is each or shared by the group?

$250 is when you want 1:1 in a way as I will be only there to guide. for 2-3M is $180 each.

gottasexu
08-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Hmm... is this fraud?

pimpternational
08-10-2008, 04:49 PM
bro, good deal. good hook up. any services? at least bbbj? or cat bath? is she fair? i'm interested.

block11
08-10-2008, 10:17 PM
$250 is when you want 1:1 in a way as I will be only there to guide. for 2-3M is $180 each.

hmmm.... money seems to be the main focus? is she doing this for money or fun? it makes a difference to some of us :o

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm... is this fraud?

this session being going on for two weeks le and 6 session being done.. still fraud?

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 10:54 PM
bro, good deal. good hook up. any services? at least bbbj? or cat bath? is she fair? i'm interested.

yup.. bbbj is in the deal.. no cat bath...she is fair.. chinese..

cloudsnowing
08-10-2008, 10:56 PM
hmmm.... money seems to be the main focus? is she doing this for money or fun? it makes a difference to some of us :o

she is doing this. to raise money for family problem, in here i don wish to mention too much as ppl might think we making up story, but mainly, she willing to do it for some factor and you guys if willing to help, services wise, she definitely will do it to make your money worth it, jus support.. thanks :)

coolfire69
08-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Alamak..

People still can say it's fraud... Sigh...

pimpternational
09-10-2008, 12:57 AM
she is doing this. to raise money for family problem, in here i don wish to mention too much as ppl might think we making up story, but mainly, she willing to do it for some factor and you guys if willing to help, services wise, she definitely will do it to make your money worth it, jus support.. thanks :)

bro. thanx for reply. i honestly like to idea of a local willing to 3p, and her age is a big plus. but i am still hestitant, mainly coz not much write up on her. what if she is a ruhua? sorry if i am being offensive. i am just being straight forward.

pimpternational
09-10-2008, 01:00 AM
bro, old thread been deleted, so i dun see any FR. u said 6 sessions, should be about 12 bros? anyone can update a simple FR?

cloudsnowing
09-10-2008, 06:42 AM
Anybody can join or need to meet any requirements??

mainly we trying to earn money .. so requirement is nt that strict, but my girl will only wan chinese, sorry and apologise to other races bro...

cloudsnowing
09-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Alamak..

People still can say it's fraud... Sigh...

hahaha..bro.. thanks

cloudsnowing
09-10-2008, 06:44 AM
bro, old thread been deleted, so i dun see any FR. u said 6 sessions, should be about 12 bros? anyone can update a simple FR?

bro, not all session is 3 bro each, first session we got 4 bros, other session sometime 1 sometime 2.. it depends on the respond and the last min mia of some guys.. :)

cloudsnowing
09-10-2008, 06:45 AM
bro. thanx for reply. i honestly like to idea of a local willing to 3p, and her age is a big plus. but i am still hestitant, mainly coz not much write up on her. what if she is a ruhua? sorry if i am being offensive. i am just being straight forward.

nah.. not ruhua.. i will pm u my number.. discuss on there

ch33zy
09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Pai seh TS.. Apologises for the long overdue fr.. This is a genuine bro with a good offer..

details on the gal is as per the earlier posts..

looks: 6 - 6.5 for me..

she is a demure and very shy lady.. one that you would like to have as your gf/wife.. skills wise, not too bad.. she is a rider.. once she mounts on you, the sweet victory is hers and that ends your time too..

all the best to the rest of the bros who will be trying her.. she has a sad story behind her, that explains the reason that she is doing this..

TS, take good care of this young lady.. :)

ShortQuick
09-10-2008, 06:12 PM
o.o if you would pm me her lil simple pic will do..TS? juz wanna a peek b4 confirmation

zothique
10-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Can I join?
PM me ok?

cloudsnowing
10-10-2008, 09:15 AM
o.o if you would pm me her lil simple pic will do..TS? juz wanna a peek b4 confirmation

Sorry, I don't spread her pics.

cloudsnowing
10-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Can I join?
PM me ok?

ok i will reply ur pm.

pimpternational
10-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Pai seh TS.. Apologises for the long overdue fr.. This is a genuine bro with a good offer..

she is a demure and very shy lady.. one that you would like to have as your gf/wife.. skills wise, not too bad.. she is a rider.. once she mounts on you, the sweet victory is hers and that ends your time too..

all the best to the rest of the bros who will be trying her.. she has a sad story behind her, that explains the reason that she is doing this..

this is your first post? u had been active and even went for a session? looks like u just registered this account?. or u have a previous nick?.... mm.... puzzled...... based on these info, your FR dun deserve to be creditable, sorry to be straight forward.

ch33zy
10-10-2008, 01:41 PM
this is your first post? u had been active and even went for a session? looks like u just registered this account?. or u have a previous nick?.... mm.... puzzled...... based on these info, your FR dun deserve to be creditable, sorry to be straight forward.

its ok that my fr dun deserve to be creditable.. i had fulfilled my promise to the TS.. believe it or not is up to everyone here.. afterwhich, we are all in a virtual world unless we have met up with each other before..

cloudsnowing
10-10-2008, 06:43 PM

bro thanks,.. will take good care of her de.. thanks for the support

garyeo
11-10-2008, 01:12 PM
can pm me her contact?

cloudsnowing
11-10-2008, 10:40 PM
can pm me her contact?

You can contact with me if u are interested.

But my girl will be resting for 1week due to period, will come back when it finishes.

cloudsnowing
13-10-2008, 11:53 AM
a continued thread from :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/95135-orgy-session.html

thanks

The price will revert back to 150 per person in orgy as we hope to reduce the number of people who mia and hope to get about 3-4 people. Many guys requested for 1-1 but sorry there is no 1-1, but we can arrange threesome(me, you and her) at the damage of 250 where you will get most of the attention.

Next session will be on this thursday.

Erasure
15-10-2008, 03:00 AM

The price will revert back to 150 per person in orgy as we hope to reduce the number of people who mia and hope to get about 3-4 people. Many guys requested for 1-1 but sorry there is no 1-1, but we can arrange threesome(me, you and her) at the damage of 250 where you will get most of the attention.

Next session will be on this thursday.

Bro, I still dun really understand why u have to be around to guide and protect her....I can guide her myself and after a couple of sessions she had, I'm pretty sure she can handle the situation. If you want to protect her, you can wait outside and if she doesn't come out by certain time, you can come up right? Or give calls....because i feel uncomfortable with someone else in the room staring down at my balls and cock when I bang her away...feel weird and my cock cannot stand. I dun noe abt the rest of you guys, for me having a guy watching me screw a gal feels funny....as though I'm part of the circus...

cloudsnowing
15-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Bro, I still dun really understand why u have to be around to guide and protect her....I can guide her myself and after a couple of sessions she had, I'm pretty sure she can handle the situation. If you want to protect her, you can wait outside and if she doesn't come out by certain time, you can come up right? Or give calls....because i feel uncomfortable with someone else in the room staring down at my balls and cock when I bang her away...feel weird and my cock cannot stand. I dun noe abt the rest of you guys, for me having a guy watching me screw a gal feels funny....as though I'm part of the circus...

I will not stare down at your balls and cock, I also have them. And, this thread is meant for threesome or more, so if you are looking for one to one please go to the free lance thread. thanks.

unsung80
15-10-2008, 03:20 PM

Bro no offence, open your eye and read the Title clearly, this is an ORGY thread. Not an 1 vs 1 sex. I know most guys (i guess) embrassed with so many people in the room bonking the little bunny. Some even can't hold strong on their manhood, it happen to me on my 1st experience. It was natural though as what other brothers share his same experience to me. End of the day is the thrill that counts. If you not comfortable don't come into the orgy session, used your time in the FL section to choose your little rabbit.

Maybe TS should join in the fun rather than watching over the bunny, it will be more fun right. heehee...

cloudsnowing
15-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Bro no offence, open your eye and read the Title clearly, this is an ORGY thread. Not an 1 vs 1 sex. I know most guys (i guess) embrassed with so many people in the room bonking the little bunny. Some even can't hold strong on their manhood, it happen to me on my 1st experience. It was natural though as what other brothers share his same experience to me. End of the day is the thrill that counts. If you not comfortable don't come into the orgy session, used your time in the FL section to choose your little rabbit.

Maybe TS should join in the fun rather than watching over the bunny, it will be more fun right. heehee...

Haha, thanks bro. Yup i do join in the fun when there is not enough people.. Hope to get more support for the orgy session on friday (date changed from thur to fri).

ufkujw
15-10-2008, 11:36 PM
sounds interesting ! interested but never do before later cannot hold up si bei the pai seh..

cloudsnowing
16-10-2008, 11:34 AM
sounds interesting ! interested but never do before later cannot hold up si bei the pai seh..

Haha, how about trying threesome? We will make you comfortable. ;)

thee_pierrot
16-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Sorry bro cloudsnowing for the late FR as I suddenly had to go on a business trip. And thanks for the 1st session.

The gal is a demure and shy girl as mentioned by one of the brothers in the 1st session. Looks for me was plain but somehow grows on you.

Too bad I was too tired to complete mission.

Side note to Bro Advocate! I'm back!

cloudsnowing
16-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Bros, please support support to make tml session on going. :)
session will be at about 730.. pm me with your number if you are interested.

Pkcom
17-10-2008, 12:07 AM
location wise?

hotel or home?

Recce81
17-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Can I join?
PM me ok?

cloudsnowing
17-10-2008, 09:53 AM
location wise?

hotel or home?

hotel81 at rocher

cloudsnowing
17-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Sorry bro cloudsnowing for the late FR as I suddenly had to go on a business trip. And thanks for the 1st session.

The gal is a demure and shy girl as mentioned by one of the brothers in the 1st session. Looks for me was plain but somehow grows on you.

thanks bro for the fr.. welcome back

cloudsnowing
17-10-2008, 08:25 PM
calling guys for midnight SHOTS... anyone wish to have a fun session this midnight ,... means later about 1 am plus.. sms me 8415 7830. damage is $150.. don ask unnecessary question.. sms if really keen..thanks :)

cloudsnowing
18-10-2008, 02:21 PM
She will be available today.. Bros who are interested just sms me your timing and I will try to arrange a session. :D

ufkujw
18-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Haha, how about trying threesome? We will make you comfortable. ;)

haha.. can i guess.. but wait next month pay this mth blow off pay damn fast :mad:

cloudsnowing
18-10-2008, 08:08 PM
calling guys for midnight SHOTS again... anyone wish to have a fun session this midnight ,... means later about 1 am plus.. sms me 8417 4115. damage is $150.. don ask unnecessary question.. sms if really keen..thanks

Legendzgmf
19-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi , any FR on last night's orgy??? Will be camping here for the FR

deviljace
19-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi , any FR on last night's orgy??? Will be camping here for the FR

yup,would definitely want a FR on this... sounds good!!:D

cloudsnowing
22-10-2008, 01:32 AM
will be having session on friday evening.. interested sms 8417 4115.. thanks

Legendzgmf
22-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Bro , and clips,photo or fr?? maybe when we know more will wanna give it a try..

cloudsnowing
23-10-2008, 09:05 AM

Not many fr, but this is for your ref.

cloudsnowing
24-10-2008, 12:28 PM
haha.. can i guess.. but wait next month pay this mth blow off pay damn fast :mad:

haha.. ok bro.. should wait for u at month end.. sms me 84174115

cloudsnowing
24-10-2008, 01:21 PM
all bros, today evening 730 got session, interested sms me at 8417 4115.. thanks

fliper2006
25-10-2008, 10:11 PM
hey bro, can i join in? havent had any fun for a long time..

cloudsnowing
26-10-2008, 11:34 AM
hey bro, can i join in? havent had any fun for a long time..

Haha, of course you can join. Check your pm. ;)

blackdude101
26-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Im in if thats cool, pm me the details,
unless Im too late :(

Thanks

cloudsnowing
26-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Im in if thats cool, pm me the details,
unless Im too late :(

Thanks

Haha, how late will you be? For next wed to fri, she will be able to take midnight session again. :)
pm-ed you details.

xRayx
27-10-2008, 04:42 AM
I'm interested too bro. Pm me the details please. Thanks alot.

cloudsnowing
27-10-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm interested too bro. Pm me the details please. Thanks alot.

guys, today evening we will be free, anyone interested sms 8417 4115 to arrange.. thanks

cloudsnowing
28-10-2008, 10:33 PM
She will be available anytime tomorrow. Sms or call me to confirm ur timings :)

adv0cate
29-10-2008, 04:16 PM

errr.... but i still outstation lei... Thanks to cloudsnowing for the pm. "YOU XIN WO LI" lah... seems so near virtually, yet half a continent away.... :(

cloudsnowing
30-10-2008, 07:26 PM
errr.... but i still outstation lei... Thanks to cloudsnowing for the pm. "YOU XIN WO LI" lah... seems so near virtually, yet half a continent away.... :(

Haha, you mean "you xin wu li"? Haix, hope guys who have tried her can give a brief fr to show some bros, too little evidence.

Back to topic, session can be anytime today too. :D

cloudsnowing
31-10-2008, 12:20 AM
today can have midnight shots.. interested de sms 8417 4115.. thanks :)

snowcap
31-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Guess more FR will bring this thread more happening :D

rain8893
01-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi !

I'm interested, what are the details for arrangement and how's the session going to be organised? PM me ok?

kougaiji
10-02-2010, 02:40 PM
hihi cloudsnowing, remember me.... i missed out on the last session...didnt expected you to organise one so fast...haha...this thurs or fri got session is it...?? PM me the timing can for thurs and fri cause i got things going on and not really sure can make it...will comfirm with you once i know the timings..thanks

new-be
11-02-2010, 11:30 PM
hey bro, any new sessions? count me in.

SpeedSiao
12-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Is it me blur blur or isit this post had been dead since 2008 and suddenly revive, i doubt things that had happen back then is still happing