The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64187)

manilaboy2007 02-09-2012 07:38 PM

Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknightrises (Post 7705020)
Me! Kidding. You could have given the rest of us more notice.

Looking forward to your FR on Zzyzx!!! Also, when are you leaving?

Oh I end up did not go. Check out Icon last night and found it boring. For the 2 night I am there, I meetup a DIA girl with her friend to go metrowalk at Ortigas for chillout and another DIA girl with her guy cousin and lady cousin to Library comedy bar at Malate. Nowaday the DIA girl are smarter and alway bring freeloaders along..basket. Goes to say I end up did not fire my pistol this trip because there are companies with her. Now I got to fine tune my tactic.

I be heading to Manila again from 15 - 17 Sept. Anybody there?

GrandS 02-09-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 (Post 7719195)
Oh I end up did not go. Check out Icon last night and found it boring. For the 2 night I am there, I meetup a DIA girl with her friend to go metrowalk at Ortigas for chillout and another DIA girl with her guy cousin and lady cousin to Library comedy bar at Malate. Nowaday the DIA girl are smarter and alway bring freeloaders along..basket. Goes to say I end up did not fire my pistol this trip because there are companies with her. Now I got to fine tune my tactic.

Thanks for the tips on free loaders. Yup got to refine tactics.

45degree 02-09-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 (Post 7719195)

Bring additional guys along to pair up...... then divide n rule

830PM 02-09-2012 09:19 PM

I m staying around MRT-3 Boni Avenue area (Mandaluyong City), dont know where to find the gal, need some advise.

The Milk Man 02-09-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandS (Post 7719253)
Thanks for the tips on free loaders. Yup got to refine tactics.

Should have brought them in for tarma session :D

manilaboy2007 03-09-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45degree (Post 7719440)

That the problem of going alone. I am ok with just normal date and company coz I am very busy with my own other stuffs from morning till 9pm at night. Of coz if I want a guarantee hit, I can check out EDSA, Havana, Icon or LA Cafe. But maybe I am old or have a change of taste, I prefer the normal looking and not so stunning girls nowaday. Prefer the dating stuff. =p

manilaboy2007 03-09-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Milk Man (Post 7719797)
Should have brought them in for tarma session :D

I have a girl which brought a male cousin on our first meeting! She told me she bring her cousin and I tot fine since got additional girl to know but end up is a male and female cousin. They enjoy the night sponsored by me of course at Library Comedy bar. Lucky for me, the whole night expense is only $80 thanks to cheap cheap SML beer in Philippines.

Next day, I ask her to go date again, she is ok then last minute at 9pm say sister give birth and she cannot come. She ask me to go with her 2 cousins (male and female) for party instead. She also told me her male cousin LIKE ME!!! Wahlau..talking about having gay cousin man. This is new to me. Can't tahan a gay guy hunting me man.

So, I instead date another DIA girl (chinese filipina) out later at 11pm after the first one aeroplane me. But because it is out first meeting and also very late at night, she is worried of her safety and come together with a girl friend. Only get to had a few hot french kiss with her and holding hand all night long. However, she refuse to come hotel with me coz she is shy to her friend and scare of friend gossip. She told me to date her earlier so she meet me alone next time. hehe

etsys 03-09-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45degree (Post 7719440)

how to divide and rule when she bring along a bakla friend or a male 'cousin'

BTW, manilaboy2007: I am sure, cousin don't mean cousin .. mean friend, but they polish it with cousin ..

I am 90% sure the cousins were not cousins .. just your date showing off to her friends how generous her 'poreigner' date is ..

BoinKING 03-09-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 (Post 7720539)
I have a girl which brought a male cousin on our first meeting! She told me she bring her cousin and I tot fine since got additional girl to know but end up is a male and female cousin. They enjoy the night sponsored by me of course at Library Comedy bar. Lucky for me, the whole night expense is only $80 thanks to cheap cheap SML beer in Philippines.

Next day, I ask her to go date again, she is ok then last minute at 9pm say sister give birth and she cannot come. She ask me to go with her 2 cousins (male and female) for party instead. She also told me her male cousin LIKE ME!!! Wahlau..talking about having gay cousin man. This is new to me. Can't tahan a gay guy hunting me man.

So, I instead date another DIA girl (chinese filipina) out later at 11pm after the first one aeroplane me. But because it is out first meeting and also very late at night, she is worried of her safety and come together with a girl friend. Only get to had a few hot french kiss with her and holding hand all night long. However, she refuse to come hotel with me coz she is shy to her friend and scare of friend gossip. She told me to date her earlier so she meet me alone next time. hehe

You're a hot man.. HAHAHAHAHA :D
ego boost man

darkknightrises 03-09-2012 01:35 PM

Hitting Manila in 2 days.

AtlasShrugged 03-09-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknightrises (Post 7722657)
Hitting Manila in 2 days.

Shag hard :D

datou 03-09-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 (Post 7720539)

U are a man w patience bro,
If i see a male freeloader, i will straight away try to sneak away w some reasons n tat's the end. Female friend is ok but i will not enjoy company w her male friend around.
She must be very attractive.

I got a hunch at least 10% of 20-30yo pinoys are gay, their voice n action gives away easily.

But wooing a girl to bed is exciting but needs time n dating expenses.

dmtpl 03-09-2012 03:44 PM

Just tried Air Force One in Manila.

Awesome!!!

Recomend to all the brothers .
No regrets.

AtlasShrugged 03-09-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmtpl (Post 7723318)
Just tried Air Force One in Manila.

Awesome!!!

Recomend to all the brothers .
No regrets.

Damage?
Services?

etsys 03-09-2012 04:51 PM

AtlasShrugged; AF1 is a Fishbowl/MP ..

Pretty addictive, if you are an MP fan .. ;)

http://airforceone.thegentlemansclub.com.ph/

manilaboy2007 03-09-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 7721212)
how to divide and rule when she bring along a bakla friend or a male 'cousin'

BTW, manilaboy2007: I am sure, cousin don't mean cousin .. mean friend, but they polish it with cousin ..

I am 90% sure the cousins were not cousins .. just your date showing off to her friends how generous her 'poreigner' date is ..

And worse till the point a guy friend of her like me. Ai nako.

manilaboy2007 03-09-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoinKING (Post 7722354)
You're a hot man.. HAHAHAHAHA :D
ego boost man

LOL!!!!!! hot and not get laid is deflation man.

manilaboy2007 03-09-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datou (Post 7722993)
U are a man w patience bro,
If i see a male freeloader, i will straight away try to sneak away w some reasons n tat's the end. Female friend is ok but i will not enjoy company w her male friend around.
She must be very attractive.

I got a hunch at least 10% of 20-30yo pinoys are gay, their voice n action gives away easily.

But wooing a girl to bed is exciting but needs time n dating expenses.

Actually she is plain looking. I not really interested in bedding her since I accompany my gf in the day time. But I make it clear to her that I d only date her alone next trip if not I date the 2nd girl for a confirmed hit. hehe

AtlasShrugged 03-09-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 7723680)

Estimated Damage?

AtlasShrugged 03-09-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 7723680)

Wah...:eek:
Under Gentlemen Club is whole series of Spas n KTVs
Krelim
Classmate
AF1
Flight168
Concorde

U been to all? :D
Classmate seems fun..

darkknightrises 04-09-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged (Post 7724925)
Estimated Damage?

I went to Air Force 1 before but that was a couple of years ago. If memory serves me right it's near the airport.

Damage is prob around 3K and worth every peso. The GFE is out of this world. I was even asked by the girl if I wanted to bang her a second time (no extra charge). But too bad I already had a few shots days prior to going there.

Not really convenient if you are staying in Makati cause of traffic. I was staying at Traders at that time.

On the issue of travel, for bros going to Resorts World from Malate, tell the cab driver to go by the Skyway. Extra 20 pesos but worth it when u skip past the jam.

etsys 04-09-2012 09:30 AM

if my fading memory serves right, I spent 5,000 at AF1 and lesser at Classmate KTV (QC)

Though, of late, there is a lot of 'action' against exploitation of the students (yah right .. ) and a few vigilante and Radyo Patrol have been sort of after the MPs.

I am not a fan of MPs, and never will be, so not much am I a fan of AF1 ..

Oh, btw, 'donation' season has started, as Christmas is around the corner .. so those first timers' don't be put off when somebody asks you money so they can have a grander Christmas .. ;)

AtlasShrugged 04-09-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknightrises (Post 7726749)
I went to Air Force 1 before but that was a couple of years ago. If memory serves me right it's near the airport.

Damage is prob around 3K and worth every peso. The GFE is out of this world. I was even asked by the girl if I wanted to bang her a second time (no extra charge). But too bad I already had a few shots days prior to going there.

Not really convenient if you are staying in Makati cause of traffic. I was staying at Traders at that time.

On the issue of travel, for bros going to Resorts World from Malate, tell the cab driver to go by the Skyway. Extra 20 pesos but worth it when u skip past the jam.

3K is ok for me Within firing budget :D

etsys 04-09-2012 01:17 PM

Andylautan:

ST in MBC is about 2,500 as per the girls demand, as they claim they will loose face if they go lower... though - me is not a fan of ST, my friends have scored enough at 1,500 peso ..

ON- asking starts at 5,000 but you can always make an ST into an ON - at 2,500

Beware, there are a few 'mummies' or older girls masquerading as mummmies - no payment till deed done .. or fuck off.

darkknightrises 04-09-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andylautan (Post 7727166)
Hi bros,

Anyone got updates of the price of FL MBC?
ST n ON?

N wat time does Edsa Entertainment Complex area opens ah?

Thanks !!!

Forget EDSA. Not worth it anymore.

Apparently the last time I went 3 girls told me that you have to buy a drink if you wanted to take a girl out, like a levy. But the drink isn't too exorbitant. Not sure if the girls themselves earn a commission for that.

But fxxx that cause I got a local SIM so I just tell the girl I'm moving off and then SMS where I will be waiting for them outside MBC.

Though there was once I got surrounded by 5 underaged FLs and their overaged mummy. Safety first.

AtlasShrugged 04-09-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknightrises (Post 7728548)

Apparently the last time I went 3 girls told me that you have to buy a drink if you wanted to take a girl out, like a levy. But the drink isn't too exorbitant. Not sure if the girls themselves earn a commission for that.

But fxxx that cause I got a local SIM so I just tell the girl I'm moving off and then SMS where I will be waiting for them outside MBC.

Though there was once I got surrounded by 5 underaged FLs and their overaged mummy. Safety first.

Guess like those MP n SPAs suit me better ;)
Will try out n experience the FL mkt too :D

etsys 04-09-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknightrises (Post 7728548)

From what I know, the one drink rule at MBC was enforced not to make money, but to satisfy 'city ordinance' of running a 'clean city'

i.e. Mayor Lim who loudly chest thumped that he closed the prostitution den that was called LA Cafe .. (in reality, the LAC management refused to fund Mayor Lim's election cost and that is what they reaped - 'request' to support the mayor ranged from 5 mil peso to 15 mil peso .. well, nobody said it is cheap to run as mayor ? and well, with a coffer of over 50 million, you can bribe enough voters and then leave the balance to run your office in style so you are assured of a re-election ..

Now, once you do something like that, how to allow the establishment back into business, and well, how to make about 30 odd staff employed again - especially when a few NGOs decided to question Mayor Lim's grand closure, when the staff were merely what they were - staff .. unlike AC where Waitress too get barfined ..

So a compromise was reached, staff held hostage by Manila's Finest was quietly released, and LAC was allowed to restart, albeit with a new name called MBC, and well, a bit of 'fees' for City of Manila .. and the new rule stipulates that no hookers / under-age girls . and how does the City ensure there are no hookers ? girls must pick one drink, if they are with a customer, or leaving wit the new-found friend .. or they are deemed to be hookers - if they leave with a guy they met ..

Welcome to Philippines !!!!

Now didn't know Edsa too has the same policy now .. maybe they are under the 'wings' of Mayor Lim ... and seemingly toeing the line !!!

For whatever it is, I would still pay the drink money, of 150 peso - after all - what is it ? 5 $ ? or 4 $ plus plus ? and that's coming from a cheap charlie - MOI !

darkknightrises 04-09-2012 04:44 PM

Hi etsys, the policy applies to MBC. My writing was misleading.

Well, you finally met your match - I'm a cheaper Charlie than u!

etsys 04-09-2012 04:48 PM

btw, latest promos of AF1 .. (PS: Not affiliated to them or fancy them .. )

http://airforceone.thegentlemansclub...-GC-40-OFF.jpg

http://airforceone.thegentlemansclub...-GC-40-OFF.jpg

AtlasShrugged 04-09-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 7729000)
btw, latest promos of AF1 .. (PS: Not affiliated to them or fancy them .. )

By then time I go offer over..