The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Braless locals (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=436027)

pleasurehobby 09-05-2014 11:59 PM

Re: Braless locals

Erection control is certainly possible.
What most man failed to realise is that root to erection control lies mentally, instead of biologically.
This means that to control your little head, the mental focus cannot be at the little head, this will only create mental blockages of your 'qi', which is a common issue when some men find that they are unable to erect under stress.

The most practised form of ereciton control is feed your mind with the appropriate material.
Feed it imaginations of images, actions, scenarios which turns your.
If big boobs in your thing, thne think of a hot chick rubbing you from head to toe in her soft D cups.
Think deeper into what she is wearing, whether she is wet, whether these D cup boobs are now at your penis giving you the most wonderful boobjob of your life.

Before you know it, you are hard and dripping wet. ;)

tikogoh 10-05-2014 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimera117 (Post 10995034)
Wa Lao 1980? Rebel sia that one! Why so good one? Chio anot?

That was before my time and I think not chio. Chio girls in the school is about 25%. The others are average or below average :eek:

chimera117 11-05-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikogoh (Post 11000779)
That was before my time and I think not chio. Chio girls in the school is about 25%. The others are average or below average :eek:

Haha I see. If my school had such people, would definitely try my luck and 'accidently' spill water on their front. :D

MoJoe313 12-05-2014 01:10 AM

My wife goes out braless for our date nights. It started with me asking. Then it became a habit. She has a nice pair of 34B. Firm breasts and georgous brown nipples. Big nipple head so her pokies are obvious. She is fine with having pokies.

She is quite daring so i try to find new challenges for her every week. Then her clothes collection got too boring so I bought my own. Online bec I feel uncomfortable going to a physical shop. Haha. Chiffon and silk. No bra. During daytime, can see two brown patch through her top. Day time too many men stare so I felt uncomfortable. So we went out mostly at night.

I continued to test her threshold with different blouses. Usually black because it is harder to spot the nipples at night. No bra. Lately got a few organza tops. Totally transparent with some curvy thin designs to block the nipple part only. Works like a dream. So she will walk into a club with that. When people see, it is as though she has another camisole inside. No one suspects a girl is this daring to go without a camisole or worse, not even a bra. However if she moves, the whole nipple stares back. Nose bleed sia. She has to use her handbag to block from car to the club and release only when she reaches a dark spot. Some times got other men notice and they really stare at her non stop. We have to change location. Back home, she will tell me which man saw her nipples. Turns her on. She will cum describing to me who saw what.

She is quite daring with her dressing and will wear anything i pick. Part of our agreement. Lately I am running out of ideas. Anyone with suggestions?

eQuipment 12-05-2014 11:49 AM

yesterday was laobu day, so had a family outing to MBS to have combined mothers dinner with the inlaws & my parents. the dinner plan was for evening, but my OC wanted to go MBS earlier so no need to fight for parking. actually, still end up circling around for parking.

was a little early, so we decided to walk & comb the place separately. she's very independant, no need me to be her bag carrier. i just go around looking at watches. but because of the bright day sun, my eyes became distracted with all the see through tops, dresses & thin see through shorts of the lady shoppers.

when i stepped outside for smokes, i noticed it's not just tourists that are bold, but i noticed some locals bear back in their loose fitting sundresses. pokies visible too.

I got lucky to spot a very tanned local chick wearing a tiny tight fitting dress, pokies in front, and gstring underneath. if not mistaken, i think her belly button is pierced too.

at the same time, also spotted quite a few health fanatics doing their runs. some had visible pokies through their sports bras.

JohnWiFi 12-05-2014 07:12 PM

Ok, I'm guilty of going bra-less too. :o

Camryaltis 13-05-2014 02:22 PM

Had an ex colleague who wore to work quite often, Nubra. Her tops r usually those tight fitting that shows her slim figure and her breasts shape will be nicely enhanced. Some of my tiko colleagues will whisper to one another ,"hey see behind, can't see bra strap!" She also had this CFM look which makes her really hot. Once on a Friday which are dress down days, she wore a V neck top and when she was bending down to pick something some of the guys saw that she was braless and she wore nipple tapes. Sibei steam!

loko73 19-05-2014 05:33 PM

Yesterday I decide to jog in the morning rather than the usual evening. As I jog , saw the fit and tan build lady running towards my direction. As she come closer, I can clearly see that the pokies underneath her singlet. However careful what you ask for. Cos can tell that she is in her 50s or late 40s. It is turn off.. Haha

chochochang2 19-05-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camryaltis (Post 11022943)
Had an ex colleague who wore to work quite often, Nubra. Her tops r usually those tight fitting that shows her slim figure and her breasts shape will be nicely enhanced. Some of my tiko colleagues will whisper to one another ,"hey see behind, can't see bra strap!" She also had this CFM look which makes her really hot. Once on a Friday which are dress down days, she wore a V neck top and when she was bending down to pick something some of the guys saw that she was braless and she wore nipple tapes. Sibei steam!

I encountered this as well! ;)

iambehkan 19-05-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chochochang2 (Post 11065076)
I encountered this as well! ;)

uppppppppppp u. :o

romeo3180 29-05-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 10758685)
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.

I encourage more ladies going braless as for health reason for themselves... and for boys like us too....
I have see more ang moh but rare locals

mikeymike 31-05-2014 03:41 PM

My wife would wear those bras that are wireless and made of very thin and sheer.

Very shiok to see her when she wear dresses or tops that are made of thin material and light colour.

miumiu6464 31-05-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeymike (Post 11143887)
My wife would wear those bras that are wireless and made of very thin and sheer.

Bra nowadays also got WiFi? ?? For massager connection? ???

liber 31-05-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miumiu6464 (Post 11144045)
Bra nowadays also got WiFi? ?? For massager connection? ???

Lol.sch holidays start liao

Jaguar99 31-05-2014 11:22 PM

I usually go clubbing with my gf (avg 2 times a month). She will wear very sexy dress (single piece type) without panty and bra. Some of her dress are thin & fitting to the body where you can see her protruding nipple. She does enjoy and gets excited especially when guys starred at her boobs. I will touch and rub her at the dance floor or within our drinks table, and I can feel her super wet and hot pussy whenever i insert my finger (without panty and short dress make it so easy for fingering activities). We end up having a wild & hard fuck right after the club becos we both gets so horny.
At times, we get so heated up that we even settle for a quickie in carpark before getting home.