The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=189037)

wambo 12-11-2018 01:11 AM

Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:

Originally Posted by septeal (Post 18020685)

Woo yummy!! :D

lancelim 12-11-2018 12:30 PM

Last week I was having a discussion with my younger colleague. She wore a tight white button shirt and a tight short skirt. When she moved herself to look at my screen her skirt stretched and her white bra was showing between buttons. Best of all, she didn't realise her short skirt was hiking up making it even shorter. Her pink panty became visible for the whole duration. I acted normal and professional and glanced only when she wasn't paying attention so she only realised it after out discussion ended.

edwintantan 12-11-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancelim (Post 18024471)
Last week I was having a discussion with my younger colleague. She wore a tight white button shirt and a tight short skirt. When she moved herself to look at my screen her skirt stretched and her white bra was showing between buttons. Best of all, she didn't realise her short skirt was hiking up making it even shorter. Her pink panty became visible for the whole duration. I acted normal and professional and glanced only when she wasn't paying attention so she only realised it after out discussion ended.

wow power sia

zl1983 12-11-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

best meeting by far bro. lolx.

lancelim 12-11-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zl1983 (Post 18024624)
best meeting by far bro. lolx.

Definitely! I have scheduled more discussions with her. :D

lancelim 12-11-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwintantan (Post 18024482)
wow power sia

One of the new hires whom I had to work with. Opened her eyes on many of our work-related matters. Hopefully one day my cock as well. Maybe new hire mentality so she did not dare to anyhow move and adjust.

zl1983 12-11-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancelim (Post 18024993)
Definitely! I have scheduled more discussions with her. :D

do u need any part time minute taker? lolx.

35cents 12-11-2018 08:41 PM

dat's one meeting I bet one would have difficulty recalling wat was discussed.....:cool:

Quote:

ramysg12345 12-11-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by septeal (Post 18020685)

It's Tits or Treats! ;) Thanks for sharing! :D

UnSextified 13-11-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

got her picture to show? can pm if u want to remain discreet.

leeroy137 13-11-2018 12:53 AM

Not accidentally, but a routine, my wife's sister always zg when we go over for dinner. The house layout is in such a way that if I sit at the living room area after dinner, the dining table will be in my full view, she always like to sit at the chair directly in front of my view in her one piece sleeping dress with legs open. Really cannot tahan, sometimes my wife knows I am looking, she gives me that look. Hahhahaa.

Rickey 13-11-2018 04:22 AM

Quote:

How cum she onli realised it aft the discussion n not b4 n how did she react ?:confused::o

lancelim 13-11-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 18026820)
How cum she onli realised it aft the discussion n not b4 n how did she react ?:confused::o

She must have thought her cardigan was long enough to cover and she was concentrating on my screen all the time. She turned really red and did an awkward action to pull her skirt down.

zl1983 13-11-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leeroy137 (Post 18026504)
Not accidentally, but a routine, my wife's sister always zg when we go over for dinner. The house layout is in such a way that if I sit at the living room area after dinner, the dining table will be in my full view, she always like to sit at the chair directly in front of my view in her one piece sleeping dress with legs open. Really cannot tahan, sometimes my wife knows I am looking, she gives me that look. Hahhahaa.

wow lucky u 2 times.. once for e SIL n once for ur wife for "letting u go w it".. lolx

leeroy137 13-11-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zl1983 (Post 18027785)
wow lucky u 2 times.. once for e SIL n once for ur wife for "letting u go w it".. lolx

Lol, my wife ok with it in fact. If any, it adds more fun into our intimate sessions.