The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hanoi (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=14273)

ThunderPriest 23-02-2009 05:45 PM

Re: Hanoi

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr101 (Post 3504341)
hey,
im currently new in town too, im keen to cheong with any bros tat are in town! unfortunately, i dont have a local number, am on roaming.
thx!

s'ok. PM me your mobile and I'll text you when we next go do sumtin

mr101 23-02-2009 09:29 PM

thx bro!
PMed u already =)
cheerS!

jackbl 24-02-2009 02:28 AM

Are u referring to dick? Then I think it shd be "con cu" :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPriest (Post 3505807)
She say that patron "chi la khach thoi, nhung ma em kha thich ban cua anh. Anh ay dep trai va tim tot!" To which I answered, anh ay khong chi tim tot, ma con, chim tot hon!

ThunderPriest 24-02-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackbl (Post 3507403)

chim actually means bird, and colloquilly means dick.
ma con means in addition. usage is khong chi... ma con

Carrot007 24-02-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPriest (Post 3508087)
chim actually means bird, and colloquilly means dick.
ma con means in addition. usage is khong chi... ma con

Wah, don't play play... tieng viet level so profound already... got take lessons one... I can't catch up liao... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackbl (Post 3507403)

In the south,
dick = cu or cac
pussy = chim or lon

In the north,
dick or pussy also just lousy refer to as con chim (bird)... because they are not so direct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPriest (Post 3505807)
arrr.... I think you still got chance. Cause was there and interrogated her on your behalf. She say that patron "chi la khach thoi, nhung ma em kha thich ban cua anh. Anh ay dep trai va tim tot!" To which I answered, anh ay khong chi tim tot, ma con, chim tot hon!

Aiya, dep trai or tim tot also crap... she probably just remember me as the idiot who over-tip her. hahaha :D

Carrot007 24-02-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botarbolampar (Post 3503416)
Wowwwwww You still in one piece ha kekekekekeke

Yes, where you disappear to? I have spies telling me that you were in HCM during Valentine's day... :cool:

naemlo 24-02-2009 02:25 PM

Will be in Hanoi tmr late afternoon... Will spend a few nights n fly over to HCMC for the weekend. :D

Deptrai.... get ready to rumble.

deptrai4u 24-02-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 3508786)
Will be in Hanoi tmr late afternoon... Will spend a few nights n fly over to HCMC for the weekend. :D

Beware what you ask for... bcos you will GET IT!!! Wah ha ha ha...

TP and Posted, get ready the torture chamber! Line up all the Xena the warrior pricess in studded leather bra, complete with whips and iron durian.. and dun forget the baby oil too!

ThunderPriest 24-02-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deptrai4u (Post 3508923)

TP and Posted, get ready the torture chamber! Line up all the Xena the warrior pricess in studded leather bra, complete with whips and iron durian.. and dun forget the baby oil too!

Aiyoh... you forgot I will hi-five you in Noibai a?

ThunderPriest 24-02-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 3508786)

Wah... the famous King of Jakarta in town. I pm'ed you my mobile. If you got time, text me and we go chiong.

nunca 24-02-2009 08:33 PM

200 k

The 200 k tip for the hj... are they really still the normal rate for non-viets? Just asking because my last massah lady looked at me really shocked when I gave her 200 k :o

And while the boring Sakura bitches always made me pay more in the end, I really don't want to penalize the honest and fun girls in the only place I finally like. Just because they don't haggle or even mention money upfront.

Be honest now, bros! 200k it should still be??

retsoor 24-02-2009 09:04 PM

I rely heavily on text messages to get girls into the right state of mind...text messages give me time to think, time not to answer their messages, time to let them wait...here's one from the txt msg factory today:

Quote:

Mat sang, mui dep, rat thong minh, tot bung, de thuong...but enough about me haha. How are you today?
sorry for the missing diacritics, no font here, but you get the idea: a bunch of compliments which she will think are for her...surprise! they're all describing the sender.

I couldn't come up with a good translation for the 2nd part, still working on that, but maybe english can work even better for those girls who understand it, to underline the change in perceived) meaning.

naemlo 24-02-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deptrai4u (Post 3508923)

I'm always ready for u. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPriest (Post 3509191)
Wah... the famous King of Jakarta in town. I pm'ed you my mobile. If you got time, text me and we go chiong.

No problem..... I will contact u if free. See u in JKT too. :D

deptrai4u 25-02-2009 01:54 PM

Re: 200 k

Quote:

Originally Posted by nunca (Post 3509831)
The 200 k tip for the hj... are they really still the normal rate for non-viets? Just asking because my last massah lady looked at me really shocked when I gave her 200 k :o

And while the boring Sakura bitches always made me pay more in the end, I really don't want to penalize the honest and fun girls in the only place I finally like. Just because they don't haggle or even mention money upfront.

Be honest now, bros! 200k it should still be??

200k should be the max if you had fun and girl not too bad looking.
150k if you had fun and lady is old vege
100k if you did not get massah baby

having said all that, i had a VIP massage 90 mins with HJ and when I tip her 50k, she did not complain at all. However that is becos i went to a very local massage place, not one where taiwanese and other tourists goes to...

some of the very local massage place where the ladies are old monsters.. they are quite agressive when asking for tips.. dun ever give in becos you know that you will never go back to see that monster again. To be polite, you can give 200k and walk off, or even give 100k and fight you way out.

TroutFisher79 01-03-2009 12:33 PM

Hi everybody,

I've been gone frm Hanoi for a bit now and when I came back I noticed that I think one of my favorite massage spots at Bac Do hotel is now closed? Can you confirm this? I always had good luck there with playful friendly girls even though some others say it was not so great.

I wonder where the girls here go to work to now?