The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Indian prostitute (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=897884)

gmne 11-09-2022 10:00 AM

Could I get her contact please

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikmin23 (Post 21631185)
i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =p

rakster88 11-09-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengerous (Post 21636920)
Err but are those real ladies or trans/CD?

That I'm not too sure. Never did the deed with them

jonlzd 17-09-2022 02:24 AM

Quote:

i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =p

Can pm me bro much thanks 👍

nagatouchiha 22-09-2022 03:43 PM

Re: Indian prostitute

Hi bro, can I get the ctc d-tails? Pm'ed u also.

Quote:

kisada 23-09-2022 02:41 PM

Quote:

Yo bro, can pm deets? You've piqued my interest

milffella 24-09-2022 06:59 PM

Quote:

Check your pm

acidmix01 25-09-2022 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kisada (Post 21672120)
Yo bro, can pm deets? You've piqued my interest

Hi bro can pm contact thk u

acidmix01 25-09-2022 03:45 AM

Quote:

Hi bro can share contact Thks.

kohannen 26-09-2022 02:25 AM

Quote:

Can you share

jonlzd 02-10-2022 04:11 AM

Quote:

Brother can hit me up sounds interesting thanks 🙏

pa86tr20 04-10-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Bro can share

petoria 04-10-2022 04:30 PM

anyone try pikmin contact already. got fr?

holydevil 06-10-2022 02:16 AM

Quote:

Bro possible to share contact?

labilabi 09-10-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

bro, can you pm me contact details ? :)

Ong4489 09-10-2022 10:55 PM

Can share bro?