The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any late nite massage joint? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=960647)

xiaoxinwan 03-05-2024 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 (Post 23265985)
There's one at GL that operated till late. Her name is Yoyo,I guess many bros already tried.personally,I feel she is very pretty,her looks will grow on you,and her looks are more like those innocent type,which you feel like wanting to protect her. Her GFE REALLY GAOGAO. once tried will NV get enough of it. Have visited her twice,each time getting more and more. Soul alr gonna hook it away. As for her body,her boobs is a handful to my liking. And her skin is so smooth like tofu. Tbh,you can never get enough of her. And the price paid is worth every penny. GG to visit her real soon. Btw she has her own TG group and she reply by herself communicating with the rest of her fans. Hard to find,she really puts her heart in it. Providing her best to the rest. Pls treat her good. Want her to stay here for long.

do u mind sharing ctn bro? thank you

mikhailG9 04-05-2024 07:58 AM

Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 (Post 23300670)
Thanks mikhailG9 for (Balestier) Linda’s contact. She’s been reviewed a fair bit, so just a brief note from me: looks like late 20’s/early 30’s, obliging and hardworking, she made good use of her sizeable boobs, and so did I :D

Glad you like my reco.
It's never too much to post a good review on Linda again to remind bros how good she is :D

T00sianzSoulx 04-05-2024 01:50 PM

Wanna share one outlet along NEL. Opened till 2am daily. Entrance fee $60. The reception didn't even try to upsell or anything

ML from Harbin area, as she claim. Small size and looks ok. PM me for contact

braccus 06-05-2024 05:25 AM

Can someone share Linda's contact? Thanks!

hisoka84 07-05-2024 12:10 AM

Think I’m considered as new bro for reviews. Promised Yoyo to write a review.

Telegram msged her for an appointment with Yoyo today. Her looks is close to her photo in Telegram. Went in, SOP and chatted with her during massage.

In my opinion, her best selling point is how she engaged with clients during the session. Felt at peace when chatting with her. Like chatting with a very good friend. Her massage was ok too. Price for entry is acceptable.

For rest other services, please discuss with her. She replies promptly when she’s available, even at late night.

Edited to include this as several bros asking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubic (Post 23238487)
Yoyo is eager to please. Book a session with her soonest you can. https://t.me/yoyosg

fron36 07-05-2024 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 (Post 23265985)
There's one at GL that operated till late. Her name is Yoyo,I guess many bros already tried.personally,I feel she is very pretty,her looks will grow on you,and her looks are more like those innocent type,which you feel like wanting to protect her. Her GFE REALLY GAOGAO. once tried will NV get enough of it. Have visited her twice,each time getting more and more. Soul alr gonna hook it away. As for her body,her boobs is a handful to my liking. And her skin is so smooth like tofu. Tbh,you can never get enough of her. And the price paid is worth every penny. GG to visit her real soon. Btw she has her own TG group and she reply by herself communicating with the rest of her fans. Hard to find,she really puts her heart in it. Providing her best to the rest. Pls treat her good. Want her to stay here for long.

hi can share contact? or Tele group?

Thegalbesideboy 07-05-2024 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazekage (Post 23045482)
Pm contact and location please.

can share contact and location pls?

bobthebuilder88 08-05-2024 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandzenq (Post 23123261)
I encountered a big natural C cup ML which opens till late. Have been visiting her weekly for the past 3 months. Her body is the one which made me keep visiting her repeatedly. Bros who are keen can PM me for contact.

Bro, can share ctc

mikhailG9 08-05-2024 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fron36 (Post 23309661)
hi can share contact? or Tele group?

Check your inbox bro.

MAJER 09-05-2024 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hisoka84 (Post 23309500)
Think I’m considered as new bro for reviews. Promised Yoyo to write a review.

Telegram msged her for an appointment with Yoyo today. Her looks is close to her photo in Telegram. Went in, SOP and chatted with her during massage.

In my opinion, her best selling point is how she engaged with clients during the session. Felt at peace when chatting with her. Like chatting with a very good friend. Her massage was ok too. Price for entry is acceptable.

For rest other services, please discuss with her. She replies promptly when she’s available, even at late night.

Edited to include this as several bros asking.

2am still open??

Pipikia 09-05-2024 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazun (Post 23179427)
I found one in Clark quay too. Standard damage for services. A young slim PRC with long hair, smooth skin and natural boobs.
She's very wet :D

bro can share ctc? thanks

kazun 10-05-2024 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pipikia (Post 23317097)
bro can share ctc? thanks

I will pm you.

winning1980 11-05-2024 12:10 AM

Yo Yo Yo Yo

previously got yoyo ctc fro bro mikhailG9 but did not go try...recently ask him for ctc again haha. forgetting that i have the ctc.. getting senile. k here the fr

name : yoyo (国民女友)
look: 7/10
body: 7.5/10 with slightly enhanced highlight
msg: this can skipped as the main dish is not this
service: 7.5/10
gfe: 8.5/10 can hold conversation well. offer to help me wipe body after shower. also give me a bottle of water after exercising.
rtm: maybe as i had enrol into the 三菜一唐

hypeturtle 11-05-2024 12:39 AM

[QUOTE=snake-eater;23119270]
Quote:

Originally Posted by snake-eater (Post 23017067)
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work 😏) . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

Hi bro! I couldn’t send you a DM. Dunno why, can you also share your contact with me?

mizuki_yona 14-05-2024 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T00sianzSoulx (Post 23302264)
Wanna share one outlet along NEL. Opened till 2am daily. Entrance fee $60. The reception didn't even try to upsell or anything

ML from Harbin area, as she claim. Small size and looks ok. PM me for contact

please PM me the contact. Thx bro