The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Married Bros who kena genital herpes (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969038)

peterparkerson 14-01-2024 02:58 AM

Re: Married Bros who kena genital herpes

use protection

Darrengoh8 14-01-2024 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterparkerson (Post 22981556)
use protection

Not possible, she’s on pills and wants raw

BroRelax 14-01-2024 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22981880)
Not possible, she’s on pills and wants raw

If on days u have outbreaks and you know wife going to ask for raw sex, you may wish to consider this extreme measure.. not that I have done before, but just a mere suggestion..

You may consider to inflict a small cut on your penis. Can tell her u accidentally cut yourself due to sharp finger nails or when u trim your pubic hair with small scissor, hence painful to have sex with her.. if she insisted, then say maybe can try put on condom to reduce pain on the cut area.

But I think your wife will probably excuse you for a week or so till you recover from the cut.. probably this extreme measure can only used once..

Autumnsun 15-01-2024 01:30 AM

Convince her to dump her pills as there are many side effects. Tell her u r concern for her health, so the next best way to prevent pregnancy is to use a condom.

Darrengoh8 15-01-2024 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroRelax (Post 22983316)
If on days u have outbreaks and you know wife going to ask for raw sex, you may wish to consider this extreme measure.. not that I have done before, but just a mere suggestion..

You may consider to inflict a small cut on your penis. Can tell her u accidentally cut yourself due to sharp finger nails or when u trim your pubic hair with small scissor, hence painful to have sex with her.. if she insisted, then say maybe can try put on condom to reduce pain on the cut area.

But I think your wife will probably excuse you for a week or so till you recover from the cut.. probably this extreme measure can only used once..

Thanks everyone for the advice.

Fortunately I have not had any outbreaks since the first one 11 months ago. So visible outbreaks is not the issue.

I read that condoms may help but also not 100% but I guess worth a try. I personally got it despite wearing a condom

Lemauais 16-01-2024 10:11 AM

Taking acyclovir/Valtrex daily is the best if you have it . I bought some extra pills for daily when I was afraid I had it but turned out negative . Pm me if you would like some

Darrengoh8 16-01-2024 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemauais (Post 22987048)
Taking acyclovir/Valtrex daily is the best if you have it . I bought some extra pills for daily when I was afraid I had it but turned out negative . Pm me if you would like some

Thanks I am currently taking it daily. Other than having to hide it, it is also not guaranteed to prevent transmission.

AUDIFANSG 19-01-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22945741)
A little bit hard though, like 15 years for my case…Too long a period…

don have sex with her and risk transmission. she getting it from you is another world of hurt. Bide your time and hope one day they discover a cure for herpes.

Darrengoh8 19-01-2024 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 22996521)
don have sex with her and risk transmission. she getting it from you is another world of hurt. Bide your time and hope one day they discover a cure for herpes.

How to lol? I tried but then she started getting suspicious and then asked many questions. It’s not possible to prevent and avoid forever. A cure is not coming. Even something that can be better than existing anti virals will take years. Not possible to avoid

AUDIFANSG 19-01-2024 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22996724)
How to lol? I tried but then she started getting suspicious and then asked many questions. It’s not possible to prevent and avoid forever. A cure is not coming. Even something that can be better than existing anti virals will take years. Not possible to avoid

Lol all the wives of bros here been doing it for the longest time. Wife withholding sex is very common. I guess u can try using some of the excuses women use. Watever u do, ur ultimate goal is to not pass it to ur wife or kids. Maybe there are some abstinence religion that u can pretend to follow.

Darrengoh8 20-01-2024 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 22996894)
Lol all the wives of bros here been doing it for the longest time. Wife withholding sex is very common. I guess u can try using some of the excuses women use. Watever u do, ur ultimate goal is to not pass it to ur wife or kids. Maybe there are some abstinence religion that u can pretend to follow.

Yeah I have pretended to be busy, try to get myself to go overseas for work, act like I have ED. But she keeps trying to make me erect and want sex

It’s like suddenly 360 degree turn from last time

energy_boi 27-01-2024 01:08 AM

u cheong geylang or DH then got it? I tot geylang always wear condom

Darrengoh8 27-01-2024 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by energy_boi (Post 23017863)
u cheong geylang or DH then got it? I tot geylang always wear condom

Condom doesn’t protect you 100%. And I receive bbbj

energy_boi 27-01-2024 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22999256)
Yeah I have pretended to be busy, try to get myself to go overseas for work, act like I have ED. But she keeps trying to make me erect and want sex

It’s like suddenly 360 degree turn from last time

things change so fast... if she was like this previously would u have gone GLY?

Darrengoh8 27-01-2024 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by energy_boi (Post 23018037)
things change so fast... if she was like this previously would u have gone GLY?

Probably not coz she is asking for sex every few days