The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=557375)

Amanester43 15-02-2021 08:29 AM

Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

'I also bought 2 nos glass dildo , JO silicone base lubricant and anal plug . all very good except anal plug . My girl dun like anal
I did compared price . Sungei Wang or Times sq got . But more expensive compared to 3 Damansara or Klang parade'

I believe, an anal plug in this case is a good decision.

gogogo8989 18-07-2022 04:55 AM

Anal plug . I like it :D

GG1198 06-08-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProtonCar (Post 21524039)
I am facing the same problem . Hardness issue .
Because my age (49 YO) , i cannot perform like young manc , hard and fast recovery .
Until i start consumed VigRED years ago , i feel like back to teenage time . Can bonk until she cry :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEXSLAVE16 (Post 21523075)
Bro , no matter how we exercise . Totally cannot compete with VigRED + Blisswater delay spray power .
I can let a ais cool girl (totally not interested on sex) turn become a sex bitch .
Why ? Is hardness and long lasting power .
I can have sex for easily 30 mins . But that is just additional bonus . Most importance is penis hardness . Girl like hard penis .
Imagine , when you use your hard and long penis insert into her pussy . Keep moving for long times . Listen to her seduce moans sound , from soft moans to crazy to scream . Until next room also can hear clearly .
And feel her pussy changes , from wet to clamp (when reach orgasm) .
She always begging me to bonk her hard hard . Dun stop , faster , er,er,er,,,,,er.....please , faster , bonk me hard hard .....er....,er....er.........:D
Damn excited .

I am also facing the same problem . Where can get VigRED ?
I heard members here order through WeChat (vigredmalaysia) . Possible can faster (COD) ?

Tom88 24-09-2022 01:13 AM

Sound interesting .

FuckerBB 13-10-2022 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG1198 (Post 21524055)
I heard members here order through WeChat (vigredmalaysia) . Possible can faster (COD) ?

Request lalamove delivery . Can receive within hour .

honeybb 20-10-2022 10:29 AM

Any Good MC around BB ? my friends from Sg want want release

Royalsex 29-10-2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG1198 (Post 21524055)

I am consuming VigRED more than 20 years . My advise VigRED suitable for age 30 and above because body stamina cannot compete with young time .

Yongster take VigRED just waste money . What for ? Just spray Blisswater delay spray is good enough.

Like my case , I start consuming since age 30 . Only for special moment like new GF , one night stand , count down night , vacation etc .

Only use when I plan to let her have an unforgettable night , want to let her enjoy multiple orgasm , want to let her scream or even squirt . Want to let her hard to find replacement. Haha ... 😂

zololo 16-11-2022 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEXSLAVE16 (Post 21523075)
Bro , no matter how we exercise . Totally cannot compete with VigRED + Blisswater delay spray power .
I can let a ais cool girl (totally not interested on sex) turn become a sex bitch .
Why ? Is hardness and long lasting power .
I can have sex for easily 30 mins . But that is just additional bonus . Most importance is penis hardness . Girl like hard penis .
Imagine , when you use your hard and long penis insert into her pussy . Keep moving for long times . Listen to her seduce moans sound , from soft moans to crazy to scream . Until next room also can hear clearly .
And feel her pussy changes , from wet to clamp (when reach orgasm) .
She always begging me to bonk her hard hard . Dun stop , faster , er,er,er,,,,,er.....please , faster , bonk me hard hard .....er....,er....er.........:D
Damn excited .

Totally agreed . Difference level :D

Devil1993 23-11-2022 01:25 PM

Any freelance available to try at KL? PLEASE DO SHARE CONTACTS

jonni 25-11-2022 10:49 PM

any good NL around there ?

tiger84 26-11-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckerBB (Post 21730480)
Request lalamove delivery . Can receive within hour .

Where to get this VigRed? I知 keen to try

universale 03-02-2023 07:25 AM

Best spas and health clubs right now

Can anyone confirm if hotel soleil has reopened?
I tried a girl at the spa there in 2017, but since then looks like they closed for renovation.

Also, what are the current best spas/health clubs for indo and viets? Hokkaido and any others?

embracez 04-02-2023 12:51 PM

Re: Best spas and health clubs right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by universale (Post 22029776)
Can anyone confirm if hotel soleil has reopened?
I tried a girl at the spa there in 2017, but since then looks like they closed for renovation.

Also, what are the current best spas/health clubs for indo and viets? Hokkaido and any others?

Going to KL next week
Interested in VigRed and Hotel Spa

Devil8977 04-02-2023 05:56 PM

Anybody in changkat tomorrow night?

universale 07-02-2023 08:08 AM

BB current spa list

Since there have been a few closures, I put together a list of spas that are currently open in KL.

Hokkaido - BB
Genesis spa - BB
Green elephant - BB
Deluxe spa @ Federal - BB - (reopened recently)
Sense health spa - Mid Valley

Closed
Spa inside Hotel Soleil
Bond/Saboon spa @ Seasons tower

Looks like there are also some FL/ML options just past hotel soleil, for those that are more adventurous, as member edwardgreene kindly shared.

Please return the favour if you found this useful!

Mobile88 07-02-2023 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by universale (Post 22040756)
Since there have been a few closures, I put together a list of spas that are currently open in KL.

Hokkaido - BB
Genesis spa - BB
Green elephant - BB

Closed
Spa inside Hotel Soleil

Looks like there are also some FL/ML options just past hotel soleil, for those that are more adventurous, as member edwardgreene kindly shared.

Sorry what does BB means? Thanks for sharing.
Personally have visited Hokkaido a few times.
Are any of the others have mix of massage, spa area and extras?
So far Hokkaido is just directly straight into whatever you are there for :D

embracez 07-02-2023 11:10 PM

Re: BB current spa list

Quote:

Hokkaido - BB
Genesis spa - BB
Green elephant - BB

Closed
Spa inside Hotel Soleil

Which is great for 1st time visitor?

universale 08-02-2023 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22042362)
Sorry what does BB means? Thanks for sharing.
Personally have visited Hokkaido a few times.
Are any of the others have mix of massage, spa area and extras?
So far Hokkaido is just directly straight into whatever you are there for :D

BB as in bukit bintang
I recommend sense spa in mid valley, if you wanna chill in a spa before the deed. They have a steam room with glass window, where you can see the girls go past:D

universale 08-02-2023 05:51 AM

Re: BB current spa list

Quote:

Originally Posted by embracez (Post 22042972)
Which is great for 1st time visitor?

Stick with the spas in BB, can walk to all four and see which one you like...
Stay away from the FL and touts on the street.

Mobile88 09-02-2023 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by universale (Post 22043568)
BB as in bukit bintang
I recommend sense spa in mid valley, if you wanna chill in a spa before the deed. They have a steam room with glass window, where you can see the girls go past:D

Nice. If only they can come in and steam together :D
How痴 the ladies at sense spa?

universale 10-02-2023 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22047212)
Nice. If only they can come in and steam together :D
How’s the ladies at sense spa?

There are some good ones there, amongst the avg ones. When I went, they had Thai, viet, singaporian, chose the singapore girl as she was the hottie, but in the room had abit of princess syndrome lol.

Best to go after 4pm as more girls arrive.

Danny01 20-02-2023 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by universale (Post 22049538)
There are some good ones there, amongst the avg ones. When I went, they had Thai, viet, singaporian, chose the singapore girl as she was the hottie, but in the room had abit of princess syndrome lol.

Best to go after 4pm as more girls arrive.

Hi bro I知 heading to KL this week. Roughly what
The damaged at sense spa?

universale 21-02-2023 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny01 (Post 22080345)
Hi bro I知 heading to KL this week. Roughly what
The damaged at sense spa?

Can't remember the exact amount but expect to pay around M$300 for 45min.

I did straight session only, you can add on massage and spa, depending what you're after.

luvaz 24-02-2023 06:03 PM

Quote:

Hokkaido - BB
Genesis spa - BB
Green elephant - BB

Closed
Spa inside Hotel Soleil

Please recommend which one of those has the best service and girls.

universale 04-03-2023 11:28 AM

Day 1 in KL

Arrived at hotel early, waiting in the lobby at 6am, I see a girl come out of the lift fully dressed from the night before, tight black dress, heels, make up still on, looks like she hasn't had much sleep. Books a grab to leave. Thought to myself 100% working girl.

Visited the spa at Federal Hotel around 4pm (name has changed to Friend Club Spa). As I walk in a white guy was walking out. Greeted by who I thought was the reception, turns out she is a wl, the other one busy, and I'm not into her at all, looks prob mid 30s. I excuse myself to leave, and see another foreigner coming in. This place is famous through these forums, but it is in a terrible state at the moment. Skip it.

Straight after I catch a grab and head to the next destination - iHotel Taman Shamelin Perkasa. If you want somewhere that's not overrun by foreigners, go here. Enter the hotel, and take the lift straight to level 3. The hotel reception know what people come here for. When you go up you'll be greeted by the captain, and there were about 10-15 rooms with girls inside, and he'll intro you to them each. To me seems abit inefficient, would be easier to bring them out in a lineup. Anyway doesn't bother me. Girls were from Vietnam, Indo, Kazakhstan, all in their 20s. Picked a curvy 22yr old indo girl, she had amazing perky breasts and bum. Paid $M225 for 1hr (prices vary according to girl).

Let me know if you find this useful and I can share more of my trip!

tkmloh 05-03-2023 10:09 PM

Thanks for the info bro.
Can you confirm the name of the hotel at Taman Shamelin Perkasa? Is it M design hotel?
Heading to KL next week and would like to know more recommendations if you have any.
Thank you.

sgvulcan 05-03-2023 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by universale (Post 22114032)
Day 1 in KL

Arrived at hotel early, waiting in the lobby at 6am, I see a girl come out of the lift fully dressed from the night before, tight black dress, heels, make up still on, looks like she hasn't had much sleep. Books a grab to leave. Thought to myself 100% working girl.

Visited the spa at Federal Hotel around 4pm (name has changed to Friend Club Spa). As I walk in a white guy was walking out. Greeted by who I thought was the reception, turns out she is a wl, the other one busy, and I'm not into her at all, looks prob mid 30s. I excuse myself to leave, and see another foreigner coming in. This place is famous through these forums, but it is in a terrible state at the moment. Skip it.

Straight after I catch a grab and head to the next destination - iHotel Taman Shamelin Perkasa. If you want somewhere that's not overrun by foreigners, go here. Enter the hotel, and take the lift straight to level 3. The hotel reception know what people come here for. When you go up you'll be greeted by the captain, and there were about 10-15 rooms with girls inside, and he'll intro you to them each. To me seems abit inefficient, would be easier to bring them out in a lineup. Anyway doesn't bother me. Girls were from Vietnam, Indo, Kazakhstan, all in their 20s. Picked a curvy 22yr old indo girl, she had amazing perky breasts and bum. Paid $M225 for 1hr (prices vary according to girl).

Nice story bro

Mobile88 06-03-2023 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by universale (Post 22114032)
Day 1 in KL

Share more bro :D
Need more places to try when I知 there

universale 28-03-2023 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkmloh (Post 22118549)
Thanks for the info bro.
Can you confirm the name of the hotel at Taman Shamelin Perkasa? Is it M design hotel?
Heading to KL next week and would like to know more recommendations if you have any.
Thank you.

Google "i hotel Taman Shamelin Perkasa"
Address: 9, Lorong 1/91, Taman Shamelin Perkasa

universale 28-03-2023 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22119596)
Share more bro :D
Need more places to try when I知 there

Hokkaido still has best selection when I was there there. Visited 3 times this month.

Genesis has decent selection as well, second best after Hokkaido. Tip: if you don't see anyone you like, talk to the dark skin brother on the ground floor near the lift. He has some connections as well.

For both places try not to go too late. Sometime around mid afternoon to early evening seem to have the best selection.

https://amoi2u.org/ These guys are legit, photos are real and prices are reasonable. Booking process is easy, can do incall and outcall.