The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   uni girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754069)

lobbi 04-05-2024 06:47 AM

Re: uni girls

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobbi (Post 23297178)
My friend intro me some tele groups that provides room at thong lor area. Pictures looks very good but never tried.

Got a few PMs from fellow bros, need to amend as it is actually not tele group but a website instead for in & out calls in some areas. Can select based on area. My friends tried before and say is quite similar to the pictures, nevertheless still video call first if possible to double confirm. I'm heading over next week again, so if any kind bros have "lobang" to exchange, thanks in advance.

Squiffy 04-05-2024 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobbi (Post 23301362)
Got a few PMs from fellow bros, need to amend as it is actually not tele group but a website instead for in & out calls in some areas. Can select based on area. My friends tried before and say is quite similar to the pictures, nevertheless still video call first if possible to double confirm. I'm heading over next week again, so if any kind bros have "lobang" to exchange, thanks in advance.

I'm certain several of us would appreciate the website link if you feel okay sharing it.

lobbi 04-05-2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squiffy (Post 23302314)
I'm certain several of us would appreciate the website link if you feel okay sharing it.

Bro ur inbox full :) Pls don't mind me as I don't want to kenna zap for advertising as I ain't. Thanks

retrosiao 16-05-2024 02:56 PM

Haven't been back to bkk since covid, are there any place like Zync to pick up Uni girls?

I can speak thai :D

Sarap 16-05-2024 03:19 PM

Quote:

Bro can share the web link

stunlikeveg 17-05-2024 06:13 AM

Quote:

Bro? pm link please. thanks in advance

Onelife 18-05-2024 04:04 PM

Bro can share the web link to me too. Thank you !!

skyhorse 18-05-2024 04:59 PM

Quote:

Hi Bro,
Will be at Bangkok soon..
Can share the web link to me too. Thank you !!

time989 18-05-2024 05:08 PM

Quote:

Can pm web link,thks

time989 18-05-2024 05:10 PM

Bro,can pm web link,thks

caster11 18-05-2024 09:10 PM

Please pm link bro thanks.

Lowteajohn 19-05-2024 12:56 AM

Bro can pm me? thanks man

poolbear 20-05-2024 10:43 AM

bro, can pm link thanks

Gagouba 20-05-2024 01:55 PM

Quote:

Could you share me the link please?

sometimes_only 22-05-2024 04:23 PM

would love to know the website, pls pm me too, thx :D