The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bintan Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=14938)

handcell 31-08-2022 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Dguru (Post 18410367)
Wow... very long din go tanjung pinang... almost 10-20 years. remember go tanah merah ferry terminal, booked rooms from one of the 2 tour agencies ( think called rainbow or something) , took the ferry and once reached tanjung pinang ferry terminal ..cleared immigration..hotel reps will receive you with big cardboard with your name written on it (machiam VVIP). The driver will then bring to us to red light districts to choose girls (close to hundred of them) tabao back hotel. The okt will take down your orders and send them to your hotel in motor bike.

No sure whether now remains the same or not?

More than 20yrs back, I still rembr it cost only about $50 per girl overnight. Some of my friends even take 2 girls! Those were the days.

69Sniper 28-09-2022 08:14 AM

Re: Bintan Reports

hello brudders

i know tanjung pinang/bintan is a desert for cheonging but trying my luck here :p read batam pages until 2017 still kosong on TP & bintan, this bintan thread even worst....:o

actually i saw 1 ktv there during one of my day trip previously but dunno if its operating cos daytime so shutters closed...:confused:

chiken farm all gone long ago so any1 know of any massage or spa joint there that can offer some relief brudder?????:p can pm me super pleaseeeeeeeee.........:o

tank keu brudder many many :p

Happyman168 14-02-2023 09:36 PM

Bintan , Balai, Tg Pinang

Hi,

The above mentioned places seemed quiet. Any bros been there to cheong in the past 6 months ( August 22 - Feb 23)? Please share any happening places.

Is Bintan still so boring in the cheong aspect?

Thanks in advance for sharing. :)

phantomboyz 28-10-2023 09:10 PM

Tanjung Piang Bintan

Anyone recently been to Tanjung Pinang Bintan? Any update?

alantay 28-10-2023 11:36 PM

Re: Tanjung Piang Bintan

I would not even want to go there. my parent got robbed when I was still a kid there.

phantomboyz 29-10-2023 12:02 AM

But i had been there 12 years ago. No issue leh

jojot 11-12-2023 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phantomboyz (Post 22779535)
Anyone recently been to Tanjung Pinang Bintan? Any update?

Its a quiet town at night. Clasix KTV and Pub. Komplek Bintan Indah Mall; Looks like a burnt out and abandoned complex on the outside but there's a KTV there at night. You view the girls via phone. Was there in Nov and it wasn't too bad for a quiet town.

Needher2 27-04-2024 08:59 PM

Planning to go Pinang in May.
Are there any red light district there or something like Batam where u can gals from KTV during the day.

brucelee 12-05-2024 05:15 PM

Is TP really dead after covid? No more FRs??:(