The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=28063)

naemlo 12-11-2014 04:16 PM

Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimfairy (Post 12117141)
Bro, can bring me go to a thai ktv n find lbs kuku Jiao?:D

I will pay them to go to your hotel room. U will have a wonderful night in Thailand.

Nonteerak2553 12-11-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treemon99 (Post 12116887)
Bro, save your money on Jap KTV and chiong G club better lah iif you want the similar experience as China KTV.. btw some Jap KTVs only allow strictly Jap clients.I have been to Jap KTV once with my Jap friend based in BKK and based on my experiences between G club and Jap KTV, I would say G club more worth the bahts :D

Jap ktv at Soi Thainya? Ya some strictly doesn't allow others unless you're the walking ATM aka yipun and some does welcome others races. Club M has many SYT. Well it depends, here in CNX ktv is cheaper and of course much more fun than G club.

Ktv compare to G club you can select many type of girls, plus there's some form entertainment for you to see/listen, compare to ktv you only see your friends and girls. It's up to individual. :D

Both equally got their fun factors.

mightnik1 07-12-2014 04:40 PM

Bro Nonteerak,
Where is club M in Bkk? ti nai?

Nonteerak2553 07-12-2014 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mightnik1 (Post 12255349)
Bro Nonteerak,
Where is club M in Bkk? ti nai?

Soi thainya, nearest BTS is Sala deang.

Not sure if you are allow entry.

diegomagnum 08-12-2014 07:19 PM

Anyone will like to explore nana or sukhumvit area ?
We can go together .
Staying in ploen chit till next week.

niknik889 20-12-2014 06:51 PM

Busy season is quite busy.

smellybelly 25-12-2014 02:23 AM

Anyone interested to club tonight (25/12) or agogo bar?

Pm me your wechat id or whatsapp contact? I'm alone!

wstdx 10-01-2015 12:26 AM

Hi Bro,

Went BKK 4 Jan 2015 - 7 Jan 2015. Went Nana Plaza every night.
I found that Spanky was not bad which had lots great view inside, but if you not "Farang" (angmo) and you looks like Thai Asian, then they not allow you to go in, kena show your ID or passport to proof you are tourist.

I went to the gogo bar next to Spanky, just next to the level 1 staircase which call "Strap", you can see most of the girl sit outside.
I went in take a look and bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not, I said see how, maybe not go for short time, and immediately kena fuck off by her, she go off immediately, i pay the bill and f..king left the bar, the whole duration just about 2 mins!

No matter all the girls sit outside, because their f..king pushy and f type attitude!

The bar next to them (I forgot what is the name), the girls not bad and at least in right attitude.

One more level up above these 2 bars, the upper level bar, seems the girls cant make it at all as well.

jsjs 11-01-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstdx (Post 12434460)
Hi Bro,

Went BKK 4 Jan 2015 - 7 Jan 2015. Went Nana Plaza every night.
I found that Spanky was not bad which had lots great view inside, but if you not "Farang" (angmo) and you looks like Thai Asian, then they not allow you to go in, kena show your ID or passport to proof you are tourist.

I went to the gogo bar next to Spanky, just next to the level 1 staircase which call "Strap", you can see most of the girl sit outside.
I went in take a look and bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not, I said see how, maybe not go for short time, and immediately kena fuck off by her, she go off immediately, i pay the bill and f..king left the bar, the whole duration just about 2 mins!

No matter all the girls sit outside, because their f..king pushy and f type attitude!

The bar next to them (I forgot what is the name), the girls not bad and at least in right attitude.

One more level up above these 2 bars, the upper level bar, seems the girls cant make it at all as well.

Well Bro there's always some assholes in service industry. Don't bother too much as we're all out for fun ;)

Treemon99 11-01-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstdx (Post 12434460)
bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not

Wa Girl pussy must be damn big to jio you to bar fight her :eek::p juz kidding na mai serious ....... Back to the problem, yes some AGG are very pushy on sales....been to one at cowboy years ago nbz haven't 15mins rushing me to finish my bottle of heneiken and order one more. Choose lady come down sit buy her 1 drink she order tequila AND coke = 2 drinks cbz finish her drink in 5mins ask for more I politely decline she give me the fuck you poor man look knn ... Straight away ask for check bin paid and change come back all loose coins (10 over 10b coins) This is one of my paid lesson years ago just to share ..... :D

Hurricane88 23-01-2015 08:53 AM

There are a few bkk threads...so can I merge to 1 or 2 threads...which thread should be the main thread...:)

If no response I will do what I think proper...:)

Hurricane88 24-01-2015 11:00 AM

this thread is closed...:)

Please post here here...:)

Bangkok Field Report