The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=631621)

Fappyhands 20-01-2023 11:45 AM

Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Booked Jezel recently despite the negative reviews.

It was a gamble that paid off well tbh. I always relied on FR to do booking. Minimizing stepping on land mines. Wanted to skip her altogether actually till I saw she updated her telegram photo. Too hot to resist.

It's my first time taking local FL. I told her I am only willing to make half the deposit because of the recent reviews which she understood and accepted. So I took the risk, at most forgo deposit lor. Life goes on.

She was slightly late for our booking. But she did update me 10 mins prior. Alls good. Booked her promo 500/1/1

We actually talk cock for 2 hours before we have sex. Wtf. Talk a lot of shit about local stuff, sexual fantasy,her status and etc. did ask her what happened to those previous bookings. From what I see, it seems like a mis-Comm that could be handled better by both sides. I do understand she has a full time job and she is independent. Hence the lack or slow reply's.

Looks: sharp doll features. Reminds me of jade rasid.100%chinese. Even though she look like Eurasian or Thai. How I know? I talk cock with her 2 hour bro..

Body:nice pair of enhanced tits done in sg , relatively proportion to her body. Amazing ass. Lots of body art

Blowjob:I'm a sucker for this. DT, face fuck, all done. Sad I didn't cim

Fj: can't last long, fucking foreplay and blowjob killed me.

Verdict: what was really good for me was the talk cock session that you don't usually find with non local FL. Does the price justify? Maybe if you are looking for a chat buddy then just 1 shot.

RTF: when wallet and time permits

Disclaimer: YMMV!

jaankaden 20-01-2023 01:45 PM

Would not recommend Phyllis. Body pics in her listing are fake. Looks: 5.5-6/10. Not sure if this comment will get deleted so don’t want to bother writing too much. PM me if you’d like to find out more.

ProPokerPlayer 20-01-2023 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fappyhands (Post 21993659)
Booked Jezel recently despite the negative reviews.

It was a gamble that paid off well tbh. I always relied on FR to do booking. Minimizing stepping on land mines. Wanted to skip her altogether actually till I saw she updated her telegram photo. Too hot to resist.

It's my first time taking local FL. I told her I am only willing to make half the deposit because of the recent reviews which she understood and accepted. So I took the risk, at most forgo deposit lor. Life goes on.

She was slightly late for our booking. But she did update me 10 mins prior. Alls good. Booked her promo 500/1/1

We actually talk cock for 2 hours before we have sex. Wtf. Talk a lot of shit about local stuff, sexual fantasy,her status and etc. did ask her what happened to those previous bookings. From what I see, it seems like a mis-Comm that could be handled better by both sides. I do understand she has a full time job and she is independent. Hence the lack or slow reply's.

Looks: sharp doll features. Reminds me of jade rasid.100%chinese. Even though she look like Eurasian or Thai. How I know? I talk cock with her 2 hour bro..

Body:nice pair of enhanced tits done in sg , relatively proportion to her body. Amazing ass. Lots of body art

Blowjob:I'm a sucker for this. DT, face fuck, all done. Sad I didn't cim

Fj: can't last long, fucking foreplay and blowjob killed me.

Verdict: what was really good for me was the talk cock session that you don't usually find with non local FL. Does the price justify? Maybe if you are looking for a chat buddy then just 1 shot.

RTF: when wallet and time permits

Disclaimer: YMMV!

Booked 500/1 and can talk cock 2 hours?

Means plus deed is about 3 hours and pay 500? Damn worth it

She is not chinese although she can speak Mandrain.

Suspect fake fr

Fappyhands 20-01-2023 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer (Post 21994189)
Booked 500/1 and can talk cock 2 hours?

Means plus deed is about 3 hours and pay 500? Damn worth it

She is not chinese although she can speak Mandrain.

Suspect fake fr

Hi bro, I was fortunate that she has no other booking that night. I spent 3 hours with her, but it’s only 1 shot. It’s just nice me and her get along during our first meet up that’s all.

Ultimately, I do my fair share of contributions with no ill intentions and I thank all past contributors who post FR for us to avoid landminesz, if not for her request I would not have wasted time to write FR. Easier for me to book next time 😂

As mentioned your mileage may vary.

Choing safe

Miguelaraho 20-01-2023 05:03 PM

Anyone got contacts of Randy or Sonia from GG? pls pm...

ofdemoacc 20-01-2023 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguelaraho (Post 21994417)
Anyone got contacts of Randy or Sonia from GG? pls pm...

So far no news from GG. Hope everything is fine on his end and hope Sonia can find other agent too if GG no longer operates. Regret not giving her a go.

Fatboy13 20-01-2023 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaankaden (Post 21993945)
Would not recommend Phyllis. Body pics in her listing are fake. Looks: 5.5-6/10. Not sure if this comment will get deleted so don’t want to bother writing too much. PM me if you’d like to find out more.

Hi bro,
can provide more info on this comment?

THank you.

Cheesebeast 22-01-2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaankaden (Post 21993945)

Thanks for the heads up bro. Was planning to try her given her huge rack. Guess will give her a pass.

Anyone tried Nelly?

stunlikeveg 22-01-2023 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ofdemoacc (Post 21994724)
So far no news from GG. Hope everything is fine on his end and hope Sonia can find other agent too if GG no longer operates. Regret not giving her a go.

Is Sonia good?

Sgnicktan 22-01-2023 05:55 PM

Any bros have Sonia contact can share?

Gerakann123 22-01-2023 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgnicktan (Post 21999318)
Any bros have Sonia contact can share?

Likewise, anyone can help us bros out with the contact, would greatly appreciate it...Hope they re-surface soon

Pman82 22-01-2023 11:12 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before; but just wanna ask any bros got try Riley from Essentials?

Rizwano28 23-01-2023 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pman82 (Post 21999887)
Sorry if this has been asked before; but just wanna ask any bros got try Riley from Essentials?

U should try Wanda, Constance and Riley together perhaps. Only ard 1k, for 3 ladies, 3 shot like worth it.

Pman82 23-01-2023 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rizwano28 (Post 22000091)
U should try Wanda, Constance and Riley together perhaps. Only ard 1k, for 3 ladies, 3 shot like worth it.

Wah bro Rizwano; that one like epic only. But Riley on her own u've tried?

Rizwano28 23-01-2023 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pman82 (Post 22000182)
Wah bro Rizwano; that one like epic only. But Riley on her own u've tried?

Yea. Riley was good.