The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WARNING! Don't get conned by this! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=828983)

Desmondo 18-09-2021 02:55 PM

Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

We chiong bros should boycott all this P Massage whether $68 or $88 after 1 month they will automatic go back to $50 per hr massage. I always go to $50/hr and they are good

paymaster 23-08-2022 02:45 AM

bump for awareness. Have a good day

G2Lim2Peanut 23-08-2022 09:54 AM

Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by candeo_88 (Post 20832533)
Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, each individual have different needs at different times...

Folks with the right need at the right time may find any amount of $$$ is acceptable and justifiable...Otherwise, even free service will be rejected accordingly...

So the best is to just share the fees here and up to each individual bro to decide whether to proceed or not...Sharing is caring and at the end of the day, just remember "we told you so"...:D:cool:

beginat63 23-08-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loverthai (Post 20841105)
Hi To All Bro - Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture they post.
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.

In this spa, I got conned in end Jul 2022. HJ + top auto roaming inside for 2 blue notes + only allowed @last 30min. Can't zhut zhut or flip up dress to see. Mistake took up 90min signature oil package. Lesson learned as 1st time in spa.

Thanks all for sharing to learn.

paymaster 15-09-2022 01:13 AM

bump for awareness

NightstallionTy 15-09-2022 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beginat63 (Post 21577644)
In this spa, I got conned in end Jul 2022. HJ + top auto roaming inside for 2 blue notes + only allowed @last 30min. Can't zhut zhut or flip up dress to see. Mistake took up 90min signature oil package. Lesson learned as 1st time in spa.

Thanks all for sharing to learn.

They got alot of tactic..
55/h & 88/h got alot of diff

paymaster 22-10-2022 11:33 PM

bump for awareness

halfmelonn 22-10-2022 11:37 PM

At your own risk for v*v* at jalan Bukit Merah sen*se s*pa

jurassicboy1234 23-10-2022 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loverthai (Post 20841105)
Hi To All Bro - Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture they post.
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.

thanks for the FR/advice bro! i was about to try as i kept seeing their ads...

lazyguy 23-10-2022 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evona (Post 20731880)
I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.

Bro just name the shop... So everyone can avoid.. thanks

Dandankoh 24-10-2022 06:48 PM

Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

The worst landmine of 2022.
Alice from Beach road. (JK)

Photo not bad look with huge boobs so contact shop to book.

I was brought into room 1st. Changed and lie down.
When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Massage lousy, noisy keep talking with her irritating voice.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.

loneyheart 25-10-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dandankoh (Post 21764427)
Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

The worst landmine of 2022.
Alice from Beach road. (JK)

Photo not bad look with huge boobs so contact shop to book.

I was brought into room 1st. Changed and lie down.
When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Massage lousy, noisy keep talking with her irritating voice.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.

Next time just reject if u see not yr type as posted
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket :)

taumajid2003 25-10-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut (Post 21577316)
Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.

If all bros here can come together as one and agreed to do things together, we should be able to bring down the price of massage plus happy ending. Always remember this, they need us, and not the other way round. Mind need to be strong to do this. Weak mind will succumb to their temptation. This type of mind is stuffed with too much sperm liao

lazyguy 25-10-2022 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taumajid2003 (Post 21767034)
If all bros here can come together as one and agreed to do things together, we should be able to bring down the price of massage plus happy ending. Always remember this, they need us, and not the other way round. Mind need to be strong to do this. Weak mind will succumb to their temptation. This type of mind is stuffed with too much sperm liao

Not easy one.. alot of so call rich one.. u got see ppl book ml to chitchat a not? 4 hours .. really dun understand..

Heartlandlover 26-10-2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 21766550)
Next time just reject if u see not yr type as posted
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket :)

I think alot of cannot make it ML/FL use this method.

Counter girl collect money bring u to room. Ask u shower and change. Then the real monster appear. Wana change ML say all other got appt or bz. Wana walk out with refund then they will tell u alot of things. Say u shower, say u not here to find wife, say her massage good (which is nonsense). All the fuss and quarrel spoil mood.

I think the problem lies with the ML. It's call cheating. Cheat our hard earn money.

It's like order salted egg crab and they serve u salted egg crab sticks at $100.