The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

Xhunter2507 23-04-2024 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 23262868)
hows ur screening yesterday? anyway now got law stating if u have hiv, dont need to inform anyone.

im negative for HIV but i still scare cos is still too early to detect. as for the rest of the std will take 2 weeks to come out with the result

Exodus1982 24-04-2024 01:16 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Saw Katrina last night for a great session. First 69 and got each other really hard, lots of spit and licking. Her cock is just the right size and soon she wanted to fuck me.

Put cushion under me and lay on my back as she eased herself in. It feels so good and asked her to fuck me harder and harder whilst stroking my cock. Had to stop her soon as didn’t want to cum yet, and so she started slapping me across the face! It turned me on and so asked her to spit in my mouth! It was incredible to be dominated by her, and soon she pulled out and took condom off before shooting her hot cum all over me!

Next it was my turn. She gave my bj for a while before she got on top and rode me. Her cock was fairly hard and watching my it slide in her ass as she moaned meant I didn’t last long and soon was cumming! She took off condom helped clean me up and kissed her goldnight!

I’ll be back again soon and next time might see if one others want to watch!!!

ceandy 24-04-2024 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 23273221)
Saw Katrina last night for a great session. First 69 and got each other really hard, lots of spit and licking. Her cock is just the right size and soon she wanted to fuck me.

Put cushion under me and lay on my back as she eased herself in. It feels so good and asked her to fuck me harder and harder whilst stroking my cock. Had to stop her soon as didn’t want to cum yet, and so she started slapping me across the face! It turned me on and so asked her to spit in my mouth! It was incredible to be dominated by her, and soon she pulled out and took condom off before shooting her hot cum all over me!

Next it was my turn. She gave my bj for a while before she got on top and rode me. Her cock was fairly hard and watching my it slide in her ass as she moaned meant I didn’t last long and soon was cumming! She took off condom helped clean me up and kissed her goldnight!

That’s hot I’d love to watch, and be watched too! It’s been too long since I’ve had an LB. Very tempting!

neslo 25-04-2024 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23274273)
That’s hot I’d love to watch, and be watched too! It’s been too long since I’ve had an LB. Very tempting!

What are you waiting for?? 😈
Your long awaited fresh FR is long pending 😉

ceandy 25-04-2024 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neslo (Post 23275395)
What are you waiting for?? 😈
Your long awaited fresh FR is long pending 😉

I’m in BKK now, will head to Rowell maybe on Sunday when I’m back.

Wolfen1977 25-04-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 23273221)

With what's going on and how hot it can get, i think some of us would rather join in..lol.

Reading this, might just try Katrina again. How are the others in this batch?

KatySex 25-04-2024 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 23275821)
With what's going on and how hot it can get, i think some of us would rather join in..lol.

Reading this, might just try Katrina again. How are the others in this batch?

find meet up day to gangbang.. haha..

neslo 25-04-2024 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23275404)
I’m in BKK now, will head to Rowell maybe on Sunday when I’m back.

Envy u.. Banging your cock in Bangkok now 😂😅😈

stormborn69 25-04-2024 11:23 PM

Hi, I really want to try getting fucked by Katrina. Do I have to prepare or do anything before going?

Exodus1982 25-04-2024 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormborn69 (Post 23277481)
Hi, I really want to try getting fucked by Katrina. Do I have to prepare or do anything before going?

Make sure you’re clean and maybe take your own lube as normally she just uses moisteuriser! Enjoy!

Wolfen1977 25-04-2024 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormborn69 (Post 23277481)

Also, always use protection cause you'll be damn tempted to raw her. I know i did and that's why i'm a bit more cautious now.

stormborn69 26-04-2024 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 23277537)
Make sure you’re clean and maybe take your own lube as normally she just uses moisteuriser! Enjoy!

Hi, sorry for not being clear. This is my first time trying bottom😅 so I asking if I have to clear my stomach or whatever u know?

Exodus1982 26-04-2024 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormborn69 (Post 23278728)
Hi, sorry for not being clear. This is my first time trying bottom😅 so I asking if I have to clear my stomach or whatever u know?

Yes, that’s what I was implying by saying making sure you’re clean. Empty it all out and have a shower to give it a good wash. Nobody wants to fuck a dirty hole!

Always found on your back with pillow under you is the best position - doesn’t hurt and can watch her fuck you! Katrina is great so just tell her it’s your first time and I’m sure she’ll make it amazing! Let us know how you go!

stormborn69 26-04-2024 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 23279003)
Yes, that’s what I was implying by saying making sure you’re clean. Empty it all out and have a shower to give it a good wash. Nobody wants to fuck a dirty hole!

Always found on your back with pillow under you is the best position - doesn’t hurt and can watch her fuck you! Katrina is great so just tell her it’s your first time and I’m sure she’ll make it amazing! Let us know how you go!

So clean as just go toilet or have to douche?😅😅

Exodus1982 27-04-2024 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormborn69 (Post 23279562)
So clean as just go toilet or have to douche?😅😅

Toilet, shower and then rub some toothpaste round your butthole!! Will make it taste minty in case she rims you first.