The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hanoi (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=14273)

Pink_Flyod 18-12-2007 06:52 PM

Re: Hanoi

TP... next time we cheong together when I go to Hanoi... will PM you..

Carrot007 18-12-2007 09:33 PM

Hey bro, I will reach on the 27th Afternoon, u still in Hanoi or fly off already?

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 2466080)
hi fellow bros ...

i'll be in hanoi from 25th to 27th dec and staying in sommerset west lake ..
any bros in hanoi at that time ??
can meet up and cheong together ...

PM me ...

thanks in advance

Carrot007 18-12-2007 10:01 PM

HI Bro,
I'll be in Hanoi next week too (27 Dec - 1 Jan). Will be glad to meet up. By the way, New Century already closed since May'07. Boss Ktv is still the same, but tadao prices increased slightly. Can cheong Boss with u if u r keen, i am staying in fortuna anyway. but if u wanna cheong the local ktv scene, we need to get more bros :)

I will PM u my contacts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat man chan (Post 2462066)
Hi All,

Long time lurker but first time poster....

Been to Hanoi a couple of time in the past for work but find the place pretty difficult for newbie to engage in some P to P activities. Places that I've been to were mostly New Century (before it closed down), and Boss Club. In terms of Boss Club, the quality was definitely better than New Century, but more costly. So never ended up dabao'ing from there.

New Century was a good club to hang out and you could find some really hot chicks there. However, most of these hot ones don't seem to be FL or, if they are, probably only cater to the local rich kids. Being a foreigner (even though Asian looking) is pretty hard to hook up with these chicks if you don't know the local language. In terms of the FL, I find most of them to be pretty average and, of the few times that I went there, I only dabao'ed once.

Anyways, looks like I'd be going back to Hanoi next week and staying for the weekend. I'd be really interested in checking out the KTVs scene so if anyone is interested pm me. It'd be great if we could have the veterans like bro Dept and Botar joining us.

Carrot007 18-12-2007 10:14 PM

Oh yes, as long as deptrai is around, service always good. Same applies to the other places he brings me to.

Anyway, I'll be in Hanoi again from 27-30 Dec. How to get in touch with u? I've given u my email address leh, have you lost it when u leave early to go to 17? :)

Lets meet up for drinks again next week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPriest (Post 2457852)
Yup... that's me... with bro deptrai and as such get good service, top quality food, and best of all, bet price :D

adidas88 19-12-2007 09:36 AM

hi bro 007 ..

i am flying off on 28th morning to bkk ...
we can meet up on 27th and cheong ...

i think bro deptrai will only be in hanoi on 27th ...
so we can meet up together .. if it's okay with u guys ..

i am staying in sommerset west lake and i think it's pretty far from town ..

will PM u my contact ..

cheers

Carrot007 20-12-2007 06:38 AM

Bro Adidas,
Replied your pm already :)
West lake real far away... but there a nice cozy cafe in the middle of the lake.

Hanoi is pretty cold now, do bring a jacket along bro.
If u manage to hook up a girl and she brings you around on the motorbike at night.... u could be shivering :)

Glad that bro deptrai is coming in too. With him around, no need to worry about not having fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 2468324)
hi bro 007 ..

i am flying off on 28th morning to bkk ...
we can meet up on 27th and cheong ...

i think bro deptrai will only be in hanoi on 27th ...
so we can meet up together .. if it's okay with u guys ..

i am staying in sommerset west lake and i think it's pretty far from town ..

will PM u my contact ..

cheers

Botarbolampar 20-12-2007 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrot007 (Post 2470585)
If u manage to hook up a girl and she brings you around on the motorbike at night.... u could be shivering :)

That's the beauty of Hanoi..................kekeke enjoy the motor ride with your em yeu.

pocketrocket 20-12-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botarbolampar (Post 2470839)
That's the beauty of Hanoi..................kekeke enjoy the motor ride with your em yeu.

Cold weather great for cuddling up mah...Indoor and out :D

deptrai4u 20-12-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat man chan (Post 2462066)
Hi All,

Long time lurker but first time poster....

It'd be great if we could have the veterans like bro Dept and Botar joining us.

Hi All Bro here,

Just to report my movements, I will not be in Hanoi during Christmas and New year, only back Hanoi from 3 Jan onwards. I missed a couple of PM lately, sorry about that, been busy with work...

So anyone coming to hanoi, do PM me early and arrange for cheonging...

Meantime, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

ThunderPriest 20-12-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrot007 (Post 2467418)
Oh yes, as long as deptrai is around, service always good. Same applies to the other places he brings me to.

Anyway, I'll be in Hanoi again from 27-30 Dec. How to get in touch with u? I've given u my email address leh, have you lost it when u leave early to go to 17? :)

Lets meet up for drinks again next week.

Paiseh... i did lose your email address. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town from the 28th, but 27th can go chiong. I take you to local K, good service since now fren with owner. Or... simple drinks, apparently couple of nice watering holes just opened, guess they all aiming to ring the xmas register.

Carrot007 20-12-2007 09:10 PM

Troi oi buon qua ! Khong gap anh deptrai duoc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deptrai4u (Post 2472127)
Hi All Bro here,

Just to report my movements, I will not be in Hanoi during Christmas and New year, only back Hanoi from 3 Jan onwards. I missed a couple of PM lately, sorry about that, been busy with work...

So anyone coming to hanoi, do PM me early and arrange for cheonging...

Meantime, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Carrot007 20-12-2007 09:43 PM

Bro ThunderPriest,
I've pm you my contacts again. Keep in touch. Will do the local ktv on 27th, another bro here also may join us.

See ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPriest (Post 2472271)
Paiseh... i did lose your email address. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town from the 28th, but 27th can go chiong. I take you to local K, good service since now fren with owner. Or... simple drinks, apparently couple of nice watering holes just opened, guess they all aiming to ring the xmas register.

cunt_ranger 21-12-2007 02:25 AM

Bros Dep, Pink and Botar,

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year to all!!!! Just got back from HCMC on Monday and still miss that lovely place!

Now recuperating from all my cheongings in Qingdao, Beijing and HCMC... Qingdao is beautiful with lotsa nice mei meis!!! Bros... I think we need to explore new territories man!! Hehehehehe...

Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Cheers!

adidas88 21-12-2007 12:03 PM

thanks bro 007 for the valuable information and advises ..
have PM u my contact ...

too bad bro dep will not be in hanoi during christmas ...:(

can any bros advise me the address of these places:
17 Saloon
Relax Bar
My Way Cafe

thanks in advance

adidas88 21-12-2007 06:19 PM

hi bro bteosg ...

my friend told me that somerset westlake hotel is gal friendly ..
can u confirm that ??

how's the hotel like ??

me will be staying there in christmas for 3 nights ...

thanks in advance