The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971355)

Newbirdtown 17-01-2024 10:55 AM

How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros! :D

Marq 17-01-2024 01:16 PM

Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

How often, depends on your budget.

How much to pay, just read through the threads. The entrance fee pricing is pretty similar across the island, just try not to get duped into those $88 packages

Many MLs prefer 60min bookings, so that they can move to the next customer faster

deathnitez 17-01-2024 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marq (Post 22990417)
How often, depends on your budget.

How much to pay, just read through the threads. The entrance fee pricing is pretty similar across the island, just try not to get duped into those $88 packages

Many MLs prefer 60min bookings, so that they can move to the next customer faster

yeah notice that too. since most dont really earn on how long you stay but mainly the "services" you take up.

taumajid2003 17-01-2024 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbirdtown (Post 22990021)
Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros! :D

Go and support those $50-$60 max entrance fee type with a 60min massage. You want a happy ending, top up $50-$60 max...and you can cheong more MP. Forget about those steep price and full of gimmicks here and there. Boycott them totally. If no business, the boss will lan lan have to lower expectatiomn or close shop. Always remember we are the "kings" that support and pay them to survive and not the other way round !

CollectStamp 17-01-2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taumajid2003 (Post 22990462)
Go and support those $50-$60 max entrance fee type with a 60min massage. You want a happy ending, top up $50-$60 max...and you can cheong more MP. Forget about those steep price and full of gimmicks here and there. Boycott them totally. If no business, the boss will lan lan have to lower expectatiomn or close shop. Always remember we are the "kings" that support and pay them to survive and not the other way round !

yes especially RSG spa & Ispa which need 88 entry fee and 100 for GQ!

fastshot 17-01-2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

nowadays many 68,78. still increased

fastshot 17-01-2024 03:14 PM

Quote:

used to average 6-8 times per month, and usually take 90 mins as I want good press.

2024 resolution, with poor economy outlook and also abit scared of job now that older uncle liao, probably once a week

Lifeguard70 17-01-2024 03:18 PM

Quote:

Now still have $50 ~$60 entrance and $50 ~ $60 top up...? Bro ... Can PM more details...?

Shootslove 17-01-2024 03:25 PM

Actually how often depends financially and if u are single or married man.
For me i can go weekly even 2x a week if my finance that period is ok and usually only near my place in the North area coz family man and can't disappear for long but always have a urge even for other MP lady to give me a HJ. Somehow small head always rules over the big head coz if i diy its free but go Mp at least a $50 entrance +$50 HJ. And i think i am probably a bit addicted as well coz i just likes the oil massage follow by HJ or more which i cant get it from home obviously so... really depends on individual.

SuperHumJiKid 17-01-2024 03:52 PM

Usually depends on how much willing to spend lor.
Assuming you have tendency to patronize those 60min $88 massage.
On top of that with a $50 HJ or $100 BJ.
Conservative estimation between $138 and $188 per visit.
If on average you earn $5K per month and spend around $150 per visit, you can visit these MPs almost everyday until your wallet dried up.

Newbirdtown 17-01-2024 04:36 PM

Thanks all the bros for advice! So far only went to 2 Spa in the west area.

Notice that they always have this early morning promo for 58/68 for 60min. Do those also provide any extras?

The first time i went to one was in a neighborhood estate but only massage no extras haha. maybe cause first time go in also blur , i just sit on the bed didn't know need to change to the pants lol..

fshare 17-01-2024 04:54 PM

most spa even in neighbourhood still have happy one la. I am already at the stage where it is hard for me to believe still have super clean spa other than those few renowned ones. My mind is screwed already.. :D

if u first time and act like noob noob they for sure wont give u happening. they also scared! hahaha

Peacekeeping 17-01-2024 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shootslove (Post 22990746)
Actually how often depends financially and if u are single or married man.
For me i can go weekly even 2x a week if my finance that period is ok and usually only near my place in the North area coz family man and can't disappear for long but always have a urge even for other MP lady to give me a HJ. Somehow small head always rules over the big head coz if i diy its free but go Mp at least a $50 entrance +$50 HJ. And i think i am probably a bit addicted as well coz i just likes the oil massage follow by HJ or more which i cant get it from home obviously so... really depends on individual.

Pretty gal’s hand and own hand is no comparison. If it is old auntie’s hand more rough than own hand then I say no thank you.

Shootslove 22-01-2024 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 22991377)
Pretty gal’s hand and own hand is no comparison. If it is old auntie’s hand more rough than own hand then I say no thank you.

Lol sometimes u lying down they go backstroke u start to itchy big head also cannot think will still take a HJ la haha thats me.

Xyberduke 22-01-2024 02:48 PM

I don’t exactly deliberately go to a MP (excuses haha), but as a driver (not Grab) I am quite popular with clients from a certain country who visit Singapore. Recently, all tourists… and I always recommend them to Chinatown and Mustafa when they want local favour shopping… while waiting hours for them (and still paid btw haha), I have no choice but to go MP. Past three months have been a fuckathon (2-3 times/week) haha… next few months back to my regular business clients… Sianz… but lots of late nights at KTV areas though….

afterburn 22-01-2024 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xyberduke (Post 23004857)
I don’t exactly deliberately go to a MP (excuses haha), but as a driver (not Grab) I am quite popular with clients from a certain country who visit Singapore. Recently, all tourists… and I always recommend them to Chinatown and Mustafa when they want local favour shopping… while waiting hours for them (and still paid btw haha), I have no choice but to go MP. Past three months have been a fuckathon (2-3 times/week) haha… next few months back to my regular business clients… Sianz… but lots of late nights at KTV areas though….

Though you say you are a driver, you must be earning very well :D
2-3 times per week for 3 months?

luckyboiboi 22-01-2024 10:30 PM

Quote:

Massage here is expensive but generally is about $60/hr.

Xyberduke 23-01-2024 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 23005461)
Though you say you are a driver, you must be earning very well :D
2-3 times per week for 3 months?

There is a reason why you suddenly see so many chauffeured MPVs on the road. Want to join? Haha. 5-figure a month, but no day no night no sleep no sick, no work life balance.

Mobile88 23-01-2024 08:35 AM

Gotta explore out of the west.

plenty of spa pushing for 88 nonsense if you want GQ. Some are still decent after promo price. Ask the ML for longer HDLY if already using oil :D

Go towards central from Chinatown to Bugis/Beach road then the world widens.
There's plenty of places with good TCM basic massage with GQ and good looking ML.

A ML I visit yesterday told me she get like 10% approximately of what you pay for massage. The rest GQ is her own earnings.

superstiffy 23-01-2024 08:58 AM

when market rate is 50/hr + 50/hj..... i go at least 1 time a week...

now i see the price i dulan... try the ml lagi dulan so i go 1 time every 2 or 3 mths...

taumajid2003 23-01-2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Go support the $50-$60 max type of SPA ! The rest you can ignore and boycott it. Those high ly price ones are passing the operation cost onto the customer. I always support the $50-$60 type and they are also very good and with some happy ending here and there.

taumajid2003 23-01-2024 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 23006758)
when market rate is 50/hr + 50/hj..... i go at least 1 time a week...

now i see the price i dulan... try the ml lagi dulan so i go 1 time every 2 or 3 mths...

don't tulan la...that is what this forum is for, brothers helping each other out. Share around good budget spa with good massage and ending is still available. It all depends on the location.

taumajid2003 23-01-2024 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 23006711)
Gotta explore out of the west.

plenty of spa pushing for 88 nonsense if you want GQ. Some are still decent after promo price. Ask the ML for longer HDLY if already using oil :D

Go towards central from Chinatown to Bugis/Beach road then the world widens.
There's plenty of places with good TCM basic massage with GQ and good looking ML.

A ML I visit yesterday told me she get like 10% approximately of what you pay for massage. The rest GQ is her own earnings.

..See..ML gets 10% ..WTF is this? It's the boss that is getting the BIGGer share. So we must stop supporting those highly priced type.

moomoo40 23-01-2024 11:24 AM

I usually visit twice a month. Good to have a relaxing massage, especially the day after I visit the gym and my trainer tekan me until muscles sibeh sore

Melodyy 25-01-2024 01:33 AM

curious, what are the reasons bros visit spa over the local massage thread when the dmg is comparable if not cheaper than 88+1b?

Newbirdtown 25-01-2024 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melodyy (Post 23012061)
curious, what are the reasons bros visit spa over the local massage thread when the dmg is comparable if not cheaper than 88+1b?

I am actually kinda curious also about the local massage thing. I went to look it up a bit & seems like some of it is operating in apartments and not sure if it is safe haha.

Mobile88 25-01-2024 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melodyy (Post 23012061)

If you wanna visit spa, then go for those with proper massage as well. Usually MP comes with ML that has certifications for massage. Good for aching backs + some fun. Prices are all there even if there's FJ.
MP can be cheaper than SLG too. 50+50 or 58+50 with pretty face can be found.

For apartment based, most of them massage like playing piano, possibility of land mines too. You won't know their exact face until you reach there. So reading FR is important. Can find more SYT who will go SN for you. Some like to build relationship for more services in future.

So at the end see whether you value the massage part or not.

ssd3469 25-01-2024 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbirdtown (Post 22990931)
Thanks all the bros for advice! So far only went to 2 Spa in the west area.

Notice that they always have this early morning promo for 58/68 for 60min. Do those also provide any extras?

The first time i went to one was in a neighborhood estate but only massage no extras haha. maybe cause first time go in also blur , i just sit on the bed didn't know need to change to the pants lol..

they never give you bao yang meh?

ssd3469 25-01-2024 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 23012399)
If you wanna visit spa, then go for those with proper massage as well. Usually MP comes with ML that has certifications for massage. Good for aching backs + some fun. Prices are all there even if there's FJ.
MP can be cheaper than SLG too. 50+50 or 58+50 with pretty face can be found.

For apartment based, most of them massage like playing piano, possibility of land mines too. You won't know their exact face until you reach there. So reading FR is important. Can find more SYT who will go SN for you. Some like to build relationship for more services in future.

So at the end see whether you value the massage part or not.

what is SLG and SN?

ssd3469 25-01-2024 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fshare (Post 22990960)
most spa even in neighbourhood still have happy one la. I am already at the stage where it is hard for me to believe still have super clean spa other than those few renowned ones. My mind is screwed already.. :D

if u first time and act like noob noob they for sure wont give u happening. they also scared! hahaha

in that case do you autoroam them before GQ has even been asked? Since you assume that they are dirty.