The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   pls guide newbie (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=23188)

neverchiongbe4 21-09-2004 11:26 PM

pls guide newbie

hi. i have just recently discover dis sammyboy forums and i am very fascinated by wat i have read so far. i cant wait to start chionging.
can anyone enlighten me or any HC's available on e west side? preferably around clementi/jurong?
i would very like to try them out.
i know i am startin a very flammable topic.
hope u guys dun mind giving me a helpin hand.

Strider_sG 22-09-2004 06:44 AM

Re: pls guide newbie

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverchiongbe4
hi. i have just recently discover dis sammyboy forums and i am very fascinated by wat i have read so far. i cant wait to start chionging.
can anyone enlighten me or any HC's available on e west side? preferably around clementi/jurong?

glad that you know you are starting a flamable thread....anyway you can look and read the threads available to you.. HCs alot and TN plenty more. It all depends on your budget and choice... Well i not very familiar bout HCs but KTV i can enlighten you... Not into HCs lar sorry :cool:

mahalosux 22-09-2004 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strider_sG
but KTV i can enlighten you... Not into HCs lar sorry :cool:

i stay in the west, and i noe there's no happening ktv in the west, unless u tok abt the 'bird park' one or else stick to the k-box joints..... :p

Frankiestine 22-09-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverchiongbe4

Dude, Jurong Birdpark the old croc farm got one HC, Superbowl Taman Jurong also got HC, Pasir Panjang the old 88 got one but don't ask me for names becos I old man cannot remember all this details especially since now semi retirement more then two months never touch WL/FL pussy already....

waypastprime 22-09-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Dude, Jurong Birdpark the old croc farm got one HC, Superbowl Taman Jurong also got HC, Pasir Panjang the old 88 got one but don't ask me for names becos I old man cannot remember all this details especially since now semi retirement more then two months never touch WL/FL pussy already....

There's another at West Coast Recreation Centre, Wesspa. But no hanky panky.

Frankiestine 22-09-2004 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime

Hmmm...too bad west side cannot try out too close to home territory.....

soccernet 22-09-2004 06:39 PM

goto www.listings.com.sg and view lists and lists of establishments and retail outlets including HCs and Thai.. everytime newbie post such messages.. old bird like us must repeat !!

asdfghjkl 22-09-2004 10:40 PM

think the link must be incorporated in the SB FAQ.. :)

owen10 23-09-2004 02:00 AM

anthr bo liao qn fr newbie ... sigh!

not sure if there's any way to incorp tis but perhaps Sam may want to consider allowing newbies to start a new thread only after they have reached a certain no. of postings, say 30-50. that way, a newbie would have gained enuff 'experience' thru reading d forum n making his own postings n he shd knw d going-ons n rules in d forum better.

Strider_sG 23-09-2004 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owen10
anthr bo liao qn fr newbie ... sigh!

not sure if there's any way to incorp tis but perhaps Sam may want to consider allowing newbies to start a new thread only after they have reached a certain no. of postings, say 30-50. that way, a newbie would have gained enuff 'experience' thru reading d forum n making his own postings n he shd knw d going-ons n rules in d forum better.

a good suggestions though...there are pros and cons to everything lor...i think the faq section should have bolder fonts or maybe before registering there should be rules and agreement...my two cents worth of suggestions..nothing much

nzkaki 23-09-2004 08:35 AM

west side try NTU
clementi try NUS lo
got results remember to tell bros here :D

iceman 23-09-2004 09:19 AM

Jurong ah...try SAFTI MI...ask the recep at the gate for TigerHong from Bravo Coy..bring some grease or butter with you for lubrication

As for Clementi, try SAFPU at Ulu Pandan...ask for Christie or Mimi from the dog unit, very good licks...

Frankiestine 23-09-2004 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soccernet
goto www.listings.com.sg and view lists and lists of establishments and retail outlets including HCs and Thai.. everytime newbie post such messages.. old bird like us must repeat !!

Alamak brudder you really can consider lau jiao but how come you don't post much....

OceanEleven 23-09-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime

Last time have lah but business no good so the gals left. Once in a while also have some willing to do but as I said lor, once in a while...... :D

soccernet 23-09-2004 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Alamak brudder you really can consider lau jiao but how come you don't post much....

Me lau liao.. KNN .. was led astray by good friends and started chionging long b4 the old forum started. Not yet retired though but generally not much excitement nowadays. Forum not much juicy content - more flaming than last time. Watch soccer more!!