The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WARNING! Don't get conned by this! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=828983)

paymaster 10-07-2021 12:05 AM

WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Guys....

Listen up,

Any MP with service stating Bao Yang or Prostrate message for $88 or $130 are trying to con you.

What is BaoYang aka Prostrate massage?

What ever they claim, it is bullshit touching of around your cock, make you bull balls so you want to pay another insane amount for hj or what ever service that you need to release. It has absolutely no health benefits for your cock or your wellbeing

You probably end up paying $200 plus for HJ in the end. No touching, no pussy, no kissing ,noting.

And you do not get to touch or do anything during this baoyang service.

Its a con developed to scam because too many gullible guys in SG.

If you want real health treatment for your cock, go for authentic Zhua Gen (nerve pulling) you get to touch , grab and more including release if you want to although some says it is better you do not cum.

Please share this and avoid such places at all cost!

Kongyong 10-07-2021 12:37 AM

Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

I have stopped going for such bullshit nowadays. Even paying money for a bad FJ is better than this.

Mankok 10-07-2021 02:51 AM

Boss, thanks for telling but this p-massage has been around for years now. Why open a new thread on this?

Ravager 10-07-2021 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 20731238)
Boss, thanks for telling but this p-massage has been around for years now. Why open a new thread on this?

Maybe covid patient just woke up from coma... at least save newbies who never take p-massage before from getting conned I guess.

Sadly 10-07-2021 07:02 AM

One of the famous carrot shop on Jurong Kechil with SYT has now cut its 60min price from 88 to promo 58. Clear sign that the market is bad for P packages.

liketosleep 10-07-2021 07:30 AM

Sorry ts, it's prostate massage. Not the other word which is kneeling or sitting position paying respect to royalty like in Thailand, where our body is kept close to the floor while the King is seated. Yeah money hard to earn. Play safe. Wash your hands. Wear a mask while outside. Get vaccinated ASAP. Have a nice weekend. Cheers.

washing 10-07-2021 08:26 AM

I heard prostate massage if want to massage butt plus 25 then hj another 50, WTH!

Kongyong 10-07-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 20731238)

Actually good to have a reminder to bros. Don’t waste our money on this.

Kongyong 10-07-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by washing (Post 20731426)
I heard prostate massage if want to massage butt plus 25 then hj another 50, WTH!

Last time I kenna prostrate massage $88. HJ with outside roaming $50. To roam inside add $30. To finger pussy add another $20. All in $188. Can have a solid FJ elsewhere. Nowadays I only go for FJ. If I want massage and JG I separately go for authentic one like Mindy. Just looked for her yesterday.

chongboonkid 10-07-2021 10:12 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongyong (Post 20731512)
Last time I kenna prostrate massage $88. HJ with outside roaming $50. To roam inside add $30. To finger pussy add another $20. All in $188. Can have a solid FJ elsewhere.

$88 entrance is one hour only; must pay $100+ if longer time
All this excluding the +++ $$$ just for roaming

Just avoid Win Spa at amk ave 5 (esp Anna black face black neh neh), Win Win Spa at amk ave 10 (now change name again to Ali Spa)

ladyassasinato 10-07-2021 10:15 AM

Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. 😍

Kongyong 10-07-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 20731560)
Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. ��

There are clean one definitely. Mindy is just one example. I go to her for authentic massage and JG. She can make my whole body including my small bro loosen

Kongyong 10-07-2021 11:35 AM

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20731559]
Quote:

$88 entrance is one hour only; must pay $100+ if longer time
All this excluding the +++ $$$ just for roaming

Just avoid Win Spa at amk ave 5 (esp Anna black face black neh neh), Win Win Spa at amk ave 10 (now change name again to Ali Spa)
I also saw one Ruby at 2xx in MiChat. Also pattern pattern Liao Liao.

soonbeng 10-07-2021 12:27 PM

Hi Bro paymaster. Thanks for the warning. And thanks Bro ladyassasinato for your FR.

Evona 10-07-2021 02:07 PM

I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.