The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Living in Bangkok! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=168006)

Glock 03-11-2011 02:23 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 6528705)
If u have to come Thailand, I will advise u to get a domestic ticket to fly to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Koh Samui, a bus trip to Pattaya, away from BKK city. Dun stress yourself up thinking of the water. Stress yourself up on choosing which puying. :D

i think if going to chiang mai , phuket , koh samui etc might as well fly there directly and dont go through BKK ... SQ/Silkair all have direct flight , dont even say budget airlines ...

your advice to me to go chiangmai instead i think i will take ... some more i already like chiangmai girls when i go MPs :D

naemlo 03-11-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaxvms (Post 6530190)
loook like situation is quite bad :(

Not that bad if u been to NS :D Prepare to eat dog biscuit, chocolate, cans food, no shower, eat shit pee at the same place....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock (Post 6530412)

your advice to me to go chiangmai instead i think i will take ... some more i already like chiangmai girls when i go MPs :D

Update me your dates :D

Happy555 03-11-2011 06:30 PM

Wow, really getting from bad to worse. I had thought that the worse was over.

norice 03-11-2011 08:38 PM

Status Report,

Still no flood in Ratchada-HuayKwang! Also, there's no bottled water in the markets due to panic buying!

Squareheader 03-11-2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 6527894)
Naemlo,

Tonight, my Thai friends told me that it's inevitable that Ratchada-HuayKwang area will be flooded by next week! So make sure that you and all your friends in Ratchada have enough provisions to last couple of weeks.

Also, nightlife in Bangkok is dead due to lack of girls and customers!

Good luck!

i have a free lancer number but her price is steep. but college student pretty face and body. A+ rating. price is 5500 baht/1 1/2 hour.

naemlo 03-11-2011 11:20 PM

The water has reached Latphrao intersection. Next will be Suttisan and Hway Kwang.

norice 03-11-2011 11:36 PM

Status Reeport,

Still no flooding in Ratchada-HuayKwang but within 3 - 4 days, that's another story! But, we'll never know, miracles does happen when least unexpected! I'm keeping my fingers and eyes crossed!

Happy555 04-11-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squareheader (Post 6532192)
i have a free lancer number but her price is steep. but college student pretty face and body. A+ rating. price is 5500 baht/1 1/2 hour.

Got her pic bro?

norice 04-11-2011 05:19 AM

Squreheader,

Too expensive, you can also meet cheaper attractive, young, college students in famous Thermae Coffee Shop! Several girls are rated 5 stars based on Norice's scale of attractiveness, GFE, service and demeanor!

I'm also a college student!

norice 04-11-2011 05:25 AM

Squareheader,

Too expensive, you can also meet cheaper attractive, young, college students in famous Thermae Coffee Shop! Several girls are rated 5 stars based on Norice's scale of attractiveness, GFE, service and demeanor!

ahtecklim 04-11-2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 6532982)

5555555 just like PRC students in Singapore KTVs!

Squareheader 04-11-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy555 (Post 6532433)
Got her pic bro?

sorry bro, i cant take her picture because of evidence lah.. cannot bring home on my phone...

Squareheader 04-11-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 6532982)
Squreheader,

Honestly bro, i dont know your scale of standards are how. but i felt that the 5500 baht that i spent on this girl is definitely worth it. i had experience of FE for at least 20 years on call girls and this is one is out of the world. Btw did i mentioned that she is a bisexual? she allows you to bring another girl too if you want.

travelcraze88 04-11-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squareheader (Post 6533559)
Btw did i mentioned that she is a bisexual? she allows you to bring another girl too if you want.

Honestly Bro., that sounded more like a pro call girl than a school girl next door....... keke.....

norice 04-11-2011 11:36 AM

Squareheader,

Your girlfriend must be cute, what's His name?