The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Married Bros Do You Pay For Everything? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=924149)

BatamBro 14-03-2023 02:32 PM

Married Bros Do You Pay For Everything?

Just wondering if the new generation of bros still pay for everything or have joint bank account with wife? Is it still the man provides for everything and the lady uses her salary for the bags and shopping?

Guys with foreigner wifes, I've heard stories that they have to help send back home money every month, is that also common or just depending on what kind of foreigner wife you married to?

For me, I'm married to a Malaysian Mix Dubai girl, so she's the rich one mostly tanking her own things while I tank our house, car and makan

bendadick 14-03-2023 02:46 PM

Re: Married Bros Do You Pay For Everything?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 22146454)
Just wondering if the new generation of bros still pay for everything or have joint bank account with wife? Is it still the man provides for everything and the lady uses her salary for the bags and shopping?

Guys with foreigner wifes, I've heard stories that they have to help send back home money every month, is that also common or just depending on what kind of foreigner wife you married to?

For me, I'm married to a Malaysian Mix Dubai girl, so she's the rich one mostly tanking her own things while I tank our house, car and makan

various factors for me.

is she working, what is lifestyle we want? this affects expenditure. house size holiday type of car, domestic helper or not, etc.

BatamBro 14-03-2023 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bendadick (Post 22146513)
various factors for me.

is she working, what is lifestyle we want? this affects expenditure. house size holiday type of car, domestic helper or not, etc.

So for your current situation hows it like?

S i l v i a 14-03-2023 07:27 PM

Foreign wife, housewife, monthly I gave her $1500, how she spend up to her including how much she want to send back her own family.

Aku tank everything, house, car, kids, makan, marketing etc

BatamBro 14-03-2023 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S i l v i a (Post 22147321)
Foreign wife, housewife, monthly I gave her $1500, how she spend up to her including how much she want to send back her own family.

Aku tank everything, house, car, kids, makan, marketing etc

wow how much do you need to earn per month to give wife 1.5k?

papanapa 15-03-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 22147015)

dont know about his but my current situation is hdb wife work i work, expenditure we share approximately 50% 50%.

now dual income hard to husband work wife at home unless husband earn alot

kujo86 15-03-2023 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 22146454)

I would measure based on expenditure. If I can afford it all, then I will pay all. If cannot, then the partner will help. If partner want to be stay home wife, then will need to accept whatever living standard my income can afford.

Basically, my income to pay for expenditure is the first priority. (Of course not use up all until i no money for myself), and not enough then wife help.

bsicassecd 23-03-2023 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujo86 (Post 22149980)
If I can afford it all, then I will pay all. If cannot, then the partner will help. If partner want to be stay home wife, then will need to accept whatever living standard my income can afford.

i agree with this one

bendadick 12-04-2023 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 22147015)

previously ? stay tgt with ex gf, she does house work i work n pay almost everything. she got some online sales stuff so her personal stuff she pay herself.

BreakingZero 12-04-2023 08:13 PM

I split 50/50 with the Madam except for housing since I paid it in full.

ALSS74 16-04-2023 11:29 PM

Not married already paying 100%.

That the facts in singapore.

Guys forever lose out

larue 17-04-2023 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALSS74 (Post 22250427)
Not married already paying 100%.

That the facts in singapore.

Guys forever lose out

Don't blame something or someone else for the choice/s you make.

manymanee 17-04-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 22251180)
Don't blame something or someone else for the choice/s you make.

yes i agree. you can choose not to pay.

freezetheDB 17-04-2023 09:10 PM

tank everything as much as I can

superlibido 18-04-2023 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezetheDB (Post 22253054)
tank everything as much as I can

your partner not working ?

for me if partner working then must share. not need exactly 50 / 50 i can pay more

however i do not believe in the ladies bullshit my money our money her money her money. my money is my money.