The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=505904)

naemlo 25-01-2015 06:49 PM

Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 12517060)

Can go to motor roadshow and snap girls photo. :p

Went to take motor gers but dunno whether was it because of my photography skill.... my friends mentioned the last motorshow compared to past, the gers si beh ugly.... all very plastic :D Breast huge n super fake... face like smeagol... skin color unnatural... which I agreed last yr gers are ugly.

Nonteerak2553 25-01-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 12517144)
my friends mentioned the last motorshow compared to past, the gers si beh ugly.... all very plastic :D Breast huge n super fake... face like smeagol... skin color unnatural... which I agreed last yr gers are ugly.

5555+ some cam got enhance feature, thus those girls like to use certain brand like Casio Slim.

DSLR best, cause even the teeth yellow, can see clearly once you upload into the com. I'm using MacBook Pro retina to edit some photos.

If you really into it, MacBook Pro retina together with dslr make the best combo.

SEAJ 25-01-2015 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 12516884)
takes a while to do so lah...then we also need an active TS to control the content flow...:)

Good, better, best!

Glad to see that this thread has taken Singa's admonition on courtesy to heart - at least up to now.
Let's hope that this continues!

SEAJ

gsk721g 25-01-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 12516730)
.......HCM...hihi...similarly I pass Taipeh trip and again head to Vietnam for 11 days...:)

Ya lor....VN beauties are really exotic...trying to do sometime in VN so have xcuse to go there very often :D

BlueDragon193 25-01-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 12516919)
Have to make sure it's not refurbished set.

55555. :D

Agree, brand new bought directly from Samsung shop but not the latest model that launch in SG.

jimfairy 25-01-2015 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsk721g (Post 12517885)
Ya lor....VN beauties are really exotic...trying to do sometime in VN so have xcuse to go there very often :D

So, r u going to bring me to look for some exotic thai gals when I'm in bkk? if not someone here will have to cut his kuku Jiao if I did not find any gal in bkk..:D
but most important, I need to find good foods for my buddy who will b going with me.. hehe.. any advise? Preferable places near MRT or bts.. easier to excess there.:p

TonyCheong 25-01-2015 10:48 PM

Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 (Post 12517903)
Agree, brand new bought directly from Samsung shop but not the latest model that launch in SG.

Hahaha that's good as I'll do some price comparison next time.
Happy shopping na Pii BlueDragon193! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimfairy (Post 12518064)
but most important, I need to find good foods for my buddy who will b going with me.. hehe.. any advise? Preferable places near MRT or bts.. easier to excess there.

Check out my previous recommendations on Bangkok restaurants.
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/show...&#post10768135

Kuang Seafood
Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant

Both are near Huai Khwang MRT Station.

My favourite is Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
Price is economical, reasonable tasty seafood and Thai dishes.
Very relaxing place with acoustic live band performance.

Somboon Restaurant is a tourist trap.
Avoid. :p

After find good food liao then go humsup G-Club get BBBJ behind curtains tio boh? :cool: :D

jimfairy 25-01-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 12510704)
Not sure is this useful. Pls pardon me if it has been posted before or enlighten me if i post wrongly.

Bangkok railway map
http://i60.tinypic.com/292ptg4.jpg

So bro TC, if u look at this MRT map..which station is the nearest to market.. I know huaI khwang MRT is nearest to nataree:D

gsk721g 25-01-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimfairy (Post 12518064)
So, r u going to bring me to look for some exotic thai gals when I'm in bkk? if not someone here will have to cut his kuku Jiao if I did not find any gal in bkk..:D
but most important, I need to find good foods for my buddy who will b going with me.. hehe.. any advise? Preferable places near MRT or bts.. easier to excess there.:p

Can do, i can hold you and your friend hands and bring you to good and accessible makan places. Street food is good but hygiene levels not up to mark, best to avoid for us because we got lots of stuff to do in BKK and then PAT coming LNY.....BTW, who needs to cut his birdy...what happened:confused:

jimfairy 25-01-2015 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsk721g (Post 12518301)
Can do, i can hold you and your friend hands and bring you to good and accessible makan places. Street food is good but hygiene levels not up to mark, best to avoid for us because we got lots of stuff to do in BKK and then PAT coming LNY.....BTW, who needs to cut his birdy...what happened:confused:

55555 thxs... u can scroll behind u read it.. I say come for foods, he say he will cut kuku Jiao if I dint find gals.. haha knn...

jimfairy 25-01-2015 11:10 PM

Re: Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 12518233)

Check out my previous recommendations on Bangkok restaurants.
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/show...&#post10768135

Kuang Seafood

Both are near Huai Khwang MRT Station.

My favourite is Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
Price is economical, reasonable tasty seafood and Thai dishes.
Very relaxing place with acoustic live band performance.

Somboon Restaurant is a tourist trap.

kuang resturant is jux opp emerald hotel? Huai khuang market is also ard emerald too?

TonyCheong 25-01-2015 11:20 PM

Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimfairy (Post 12518267)
So bro TC, if u look at this MRT map..which station is the nearest to market. I know Huai Khwang MRT is nearest to nataree. :D

• Huai Khwang MRT Station.
• Come out from Exit 3 or 4.
• Walk into Prachasongkroa Road.
• Distance is about 500m from the cross junction to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
• Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant (2nd floor) is on top of retail shops.

Kuang Seafood
• Huai Khwang MRT Station.
• Come out from Exit 2 or 3.
• Walks towards Nataree's direction and furthur down.
• Kuang Seafood is near/diagonally opposite The Emerald Hotel.

Ok should be very detail for you liao.
Say too much later that lau huan xiong "farang" kpkb I Huai Khwang Terrace or Kuang Seafood stealth agent! :rolleyes:

http://bangkokcondorental.com/images...ng_mrt_map.gif

Soi6 25-01-2015 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 12518416)
• Distance is about 500m from the cross junction to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.

You joking or what..ask jimfairy walk 500 m? He walk 50 m he kpkb oredi. Just tell him all the buffet places better..like the Jap buffet in Emerald itself lah.:p

TonyCheong 25-01-2015 11:30 PM

Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soi6 (Post 12518451)
You joking or what..ask jimfairy walk 500 m? He walk 50 m he kpkb oredi. Just tell him all the buffet places better..like the Jap buffet in Emerald itself lah.

Don't like to walk then take motosai lor. :cool:

Kanasai you Emerald Hotel stealth agent is it?! :eek:
Pull him go eat Japanese buffet!
Later I cannot earn commission from Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant leh! :p

By the way IS chop off one poor Yipun hostage's head! :eek:
Paging for Special Forces Ah Pek when you want to parachute into Syria/Iraq border?
55555!

jimfairy 25-01-2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soi6 (Post 12518451)
You joking or what..ask jimfairy walk 500 m? He walk 50 m he kpkb oredi. Just tell him all the buffet places better..like the Jap buffet in Emerald itself lah.:p

Lol... u saying abt u la... walk little like want to die Liao..5555... me construction worker leh.. emerald hotel got Japanese buffet? Gd gd.. will go try too