The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shenzhen Info Needed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67504)

canser 15-04-2007 04:17 AM

Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi Bro v.killers

Since you had a place in SZ. I consider that you are "old bird" there.

I'm looking for some places in SZ that sells electronic & computer stuff both old & new.And also some hotel around these area.

Thanks
:)

Shuqi 15-04-2007 03:46 PM

Brudder v.killers, Could you pm me the contact okt ? I am in Shenzhen now and looking for some fun here. Thanks.

v.killers 16-04-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beijingman (Post 1966440)
hi there,

i'm travelling to SZ and it would be great if u can recommend me ur OKT no. Thanks. beijingman

Check your PM........:D

v.killers 16-04-2007 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canser (Post 1966523)
Hi Bro v.killers

Since you had a place in SZ. I consider that you are "old bird" there.

I'm looking for some places in SZ that sells electronic & computer stuff both old & new.And also some hotel around these area.

Thanks

Guess, some bros here are more "OLD BIRD" then me lah....;)

The apartment that I bought, is just walking distance from the building selling computer and electronic stuff.....U can talk to the Taxi driver, they will know how to bring U there....very easy..:)

v.killers 16-04-2007 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuqi (Post 1967396)
Brudder v.killers, Could you pm me the contact okt ? I am in Shenzhen now and looking for some fun here. Thanks.

Check Your PM........:)

Mark Lim 16-04-2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 1968266)
The apartment that I bought, is just walking distance from the building selling computer and electronic stuff.....U can talk to the Taxi driver, they will know how to bring U there....very easy..:)

Bro, are you referring to the one in 华强北 ? I m staying here now.

v.killers 16-04-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lim (Post 1968475)
Bro, are you referring to the one in 华强北 ? I m staying here now.

Yes, Correct......:)

My appartment name call Jin Mao Li Du......:)

GTOKING 16-04-2007 10:32 AM

UP'ed you , brother v.killer

Mark Lim 16-04-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 1968650)
Yes, Correct......:)

My appartment name call Jin Mao Li Du......:)

Thanks Bro.

canser 16-04-2007 10:58 AM

Thanks bro for your info

simplyfun 16-04-2007 02:29 PM

Hi fellow bros,
since theres a number of us all in shenzhen, y dont we arrange a meeting up? im staying at guo mao. all of us should be quite near each other... how about it? mb even have some real good fun?:D

Mark Lim 17-04-2007 08:29 AM

Bros, i went to a sensual massage opposite my hotel in futian last night. for 160rmb+30rmb tips i got 2hrs of Japanese massage - from neck to shoulder to back then to balls & cock (no HJ). the feeling is real shiok and it's so cheap.

After the massage buay tahan so look for the okts outside my hotel, there are a few of them some guys and one lady. call a pretty sichuan girl for a FJ, paid 500rmb then have a good sleep.

SZ is really bo cheng hu, okts are all over the place. If you are in Louhu walk along 春风路, you will meet at least 10 okts giving you cards with their contacts. A number of okts are beautiful milfs.

GTOKING 17-04-2007 09:01 AM

did anyone know in shenzhen area ( luohu or futian ) can find the service appartment to rent ? can intro , thanks

sansuku 17-04-2007 10:48 AM

Going to shenzhen.. was wandering is there still massage parlor with services?? or are they all gone?

sansuku 17-04-2007 11:23 AM

going to shenzhen to play in couple of days.. i was wondering if there still any HC that does services?? or i would have to go BBS? ..any recommendation?? anything is good.. i just wanna have some fun ;P Horny ><! might be staying at SHA tsui .. so throw me anything