The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Can samsters together affect H81 rates? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=142951)

cliffy 23-08-2009 06:10 PM

Can samsters together affect H81 rates?

I know I am not the only samster here upset about the $30 charged by H81.
Not to mentioned the $15 per additional hr.

Question is, are we collectively large enough and united enough to affect change in H81 pricing policy?

Can we collectively boycott a hotel chain (H81) for say 30 days?

During that month, samster do not have to abstained, they can continue to cheong at other hotels as we target a hotel chain at a time.

If we are united enough, I believe H81 feeling the effect of our boycott, will reconsider their price hike and agree to return to their previous rate of $20.

Once H81 revert to $20, other chains like Fragrance will have no choice but to match them in order to compete.

Any organised action needs to be planned in advance.

As bros here are unlikely to cancel slots with Ang Bai that they been queuing for a long time.

Depending on response to this thread, if the above proposal is well received, we can begin our Boycott starting Sept 1-30.

If we have not affected change by then, we can always review or extend our game plan.

any supporters?

cliffy 23-08-2009 08:54 PM

Re: Can samsters together affect H81 rates?

can we do it?

isg3003 23-08-2009 08:57 PM

i am in....
We should do the same for petrol station as well......

CheongSua 23-08-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliffy (Post 4037162)
can we do it?

Haha I like the idea but not so sure if it will really work.

Cos some bros may not mind paying $10 extra although I am quite pissed myself.

Maybe we should all boycott Kovan81 for a start?

Just a humble suggestion.

murali 23-08-2009 10:01 PM

well, u have my support! :mad:

these pple have been taking us for a ride for too long liao!

make wrong investment choice n want us to pay for it!!! knn mr chua!

torrokey 23-08-2009 10:06 PM

I would support you but from my experience I would say it is tough

If you recall, a few months back, I started this thread to seek every bro's help to bring down the prices in TNs to 30 for HJ but still, many robert heads pay $80 for HJ

As long as there are crazy people who want to pay crazy prices, don't think your idea will work.

After all, to them, it's just $10 more.

EZLink Card 23-08-2009 10:08 PM

When people are horny and with a gal they want, they don't care so much?? :o

ranger_ong99 23-08-2009 10:15 PM

Bro!!! Ever since h81 charge $30 I stop going Liao loh !!
I already change to some other hotel which is cheaper , anyway it's just a bonk .

ranger_ong99 23-08-2009 10:34 PM

I think we should stay united, Maybe unless than six month ( if H81 staff or management is seeing this ) they should reduce the price than . I am nit been childish , but I think it should help if we stay united .

CheongSua 23-08-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torrokey (Post 4037398)
I would support you but from my experience I would say it is tough

If you recall, a few months back, I started this thread to seek every bro's help to bring down the prices in TNs to 30 for HJ but still, many robert heads pay $80 for HJ

As long as there are crazy people who want to pay crazy prices, don't think your idea will work.

After all, to them, it's just $10 more.

Yea $80 for a HJ = to kana tok!

I won't even pay more than $40 for a HJ plus autoroam but there are still too many rich roberts to feed this industry.

NightFlight 23-08-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongSua (Post 4037582)
Yea $80 for a HJ = to kana tok!

I won't even pay more than $40 for a HJ plus autoroam but there are still too many rich roberts to feed this industry.

To each and his own. U cannot say giving a gal to HJ for $80 is for Roberts, while the one who spend $40 is the smart guy.

Why not say PCC is the best?

I believe there are a lot more who wants to give tips to gals. Cose they simply like the gal company in a hotel room.

The feeling is simply not the same u get from Tuina/Health Centers

I am sure u are aware of the difference between branded labeled clothes and common ones from dept stores.

Some goes for quality wear and label, while the others can make it with common wear.

MsCurvylicious 23-08-2009 11:34 PM

No, i don't think so. Think of who the hotels are targeting, and what % of samsters would care about that $10-$20 if they are really out to cheong.

1stly, most budgetted PRCs have their own area. So there's no need for H81.

% of Budgetted < Cheongsters.
% of Total samsters < Local hotel go'ers.

More and more hotels are opening up, there's a definite reason for that i guess. More and more business.

Doesn't mean that if you boycott for like 1 month u'd do much damage to them unless you say that EVERY single samster boycotts it, but even so others would go to it if they've got attractive rates

I guess when owners have the capability in opening a hotel, they also have the capability and are already prepared for a certain loss. I doubt they'd reduce just cause of 1 month-2 month's boycott.

cliffy 24-08-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murali (Post 4037383)

make wrong investment choice n want us to pay for it!!! knn mr chua!

Thanks for your support

whether we succeed in this cause, that is so clearly in all our interest,
will once an for all ans the question.

ARE WE A NATION OF SAMSTERS?

IS THERE A UNITED NATION OF SAMSTERS OUT THERE? "

IF WE EXIST LIKE I THINK WE DO, LET'S PROOF IT BY FIRST COMMITTING TO THIS BOYCOTT ON THIS THREAD

ONCE THIS THREAD RECEIVE THE DECLARATION OF COMMITMENT AND SUPPORT FROM SAMSTERS, WE WILL BEGIN OUR BOYCOTT

FIRST YOU MUST START BY TAKING THE SMALL STEP OF DECLARING YOUR SUPPORT HERE.

ONLY WHEN WE RECEIVE 10pgs of SUPPORT, WILL WE CONFIRM THAT WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE READY.

murali 24-08-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliffy (Post 4038212)
Thanks for your support

ARE WE A NATION OF SAMSTERS?

IS THERE A UNITED NATION OF SAMSTERS OUT THERE? "

IF WE EXIST LIKE I THINK WE DO, LET'S PROOF IT BY FIRST COMMITTING TO THIS BOYCOTT ON THIS THREAD

ONCE THIS THREAD RECEIVE THE DECLARATION OF COMMITMENT AND SUPPORT FROM SAMSTERS, WE WILL BEGIN OUR BOYCOTT

FIRST YOU MUST START BY TAKING THE SMALL STEP OF DECLARING YOUR SUPPORT HERE.

ONLY WHEN WE RECEIVE 10pgs of SUPPORT, WILL WE CONFIRM THAT WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE READY.

i have a better alternative! how abt we all head down to JC n use their $59/nite rooms and max it out by not giving up the rooms until e next day, also we can turn on everything inside there lor :D

cliffy 24-08-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murali (Post 4037383)

Well Said, stand up against H81 price hike