The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=52814)

icesmoke 15-08-2006 02:53 AM

Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Hi there,

my actual ID is :rudd1234 .now using my buddy's id as i couldnt submit any posting.What happen is that a couple of months ago, after i changed my password,i realised that some of the features are no longer accessible my my ID e.g search and new post... I can only view posting right now

Can you help...:)

Big Sexy 15-08-2006 11:29 AM

when you report a bad post with a valid reason....... It is like you are sending a PM to Sam... he will do the necessary actions deem fit then.... be it to delete the thread/ close it or deducted some points, etc..

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazing1984sun
how " report bad post" punish damage backstagger ?

Big Sexy 15-08-2006 11:32 AM

hmm.. your account should be a active one....hence if you can login.. you should be able to post.. your last login was on Last Activity: Today 02:49 AM

if you really cannot post.... then do Pm sam and see what he can do...maybe need to reactivate your account...

Quote:

Originally Posted by icesmoke
Hi there,

my actual ID is :rudd1234 .now using my buddy's id as i couldnt submit any posting.What happen is that a couple of months ago, after i changed my password,i realised that some of the features are no longer accessible my my ID e.g search and new post... I can only view posting right now

Can you help...:)

icesmoke 16-08-2006 04:56 AM

what is sam's ID so i can pm him.thks

Big Sexy 16-08-2006 10:24 AM

holy cow... you just post the question of the decade.. let's see...

hmm... try here.:D
http://forum.sammyboy.com/member.php?u=1

Quote:

Originally Posted by icesmoke
what is sam's ID so i can pm him.thks

timber 16-08-2006 02:05 PM

thanks bro big sexy for ur effory and help.really appreciate it very much:)

blazing1984sun 16-08-2006 09:24 PM

Bro,

How i delete my threadstarter or transfer mty thread into other places ?

Regards,
Sun

synd 17-08-2006 02:59 PM

How do I access "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)". When I click on the image files, I have the error "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons."

any big brother's assistance will be appreciated.

Big Sexy 21-08-2006 08:46 AM

only sam and his moderator(s) can do that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazing1984sun

How i delete my threadstarter or transfer mty thread into other places ?

Big Sexy 21-08-2006 08:49 AM

Read the comments on the forum...

"This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access, pls read the membership requirements. Dear Malaysians, If your credit card does not work with Verotel but you have a paypal account,contact me via email and I will do my best to arrange for your access to these contents!"

if boss read this... he would have zap you..

Quote:

Originally Posted by synd
How do I access "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)". When I click on the image files, I have the error "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons."

any big brother's assistance will be appreciated.

Emperor Red 26-08-2006 11:01 AM

info appericated.now i know who to look for to get rep pts...kekekekeke

peterjo80 26-08-2006 10:05 PM

Hi...could someone advise where to find big-sized fleshy women who love to wear tight and short mini-skirts? I like to have fun and sexual activities with them like touching their bum and breasts, etc....

Big Sexy 27-08-2006 09:25 AM

damn it...how on earth do you want me to answer this question... i am not even a pimp.... try the health centres....
next question please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterjo80
Hi...could someone advise where to find big-sized fleshy women who love to wear tight and short mini-skirts? I like to have fun and sexual activities with them like touching their bum and breasts, etc....

sammyboyfor 27-08-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterjo80

Go to Orchard road when you are free and scan the place for girls that fit your description. When you do see one, walk up to her and squeeze her buns and her titties.

If she likes you, she'll go to bed with you.

jerjer 04-09-2006 08:52 AM

i tried posting but cant see my messages. i think i can give a lot of info for those visting cebu or mla since i lived there for 3 yrs.