The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HUGE Titties - Field Report (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=416772)

Madaboutmalays 31-12-2013 03:16 PM

HUGE Titties - Field Report

Hi Bros,

I am writing a field report for a great spa I have visited numerous times. I visited recently and called for my favorite girl Helen. She is a Thai broad with very big tits and a pretty dirty face...she started out by giving me a great rub down with good force (I rarely really enjoy the massages here but she is first class).

After the initial rub she proceeded to grab my cock whilst I was still lying face down - what a brilliant idea! This made me quite excited and then she asked "hmmm I need to make this harder", this was the point when I turned over and told her to "suck it"...and she did! What an amazing start!

After a few minutes I grabbed her 34F sized boobs and sucked them hard whilst spanking her rather large ass! She loved it and ordered me to suck her senseless...I obliged and came after a few mins...we showered and talked about music before finishing. A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Ratings:
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
Warning: she has MASSIVE BOOBS!!!

Please PM me for more details as I have a pics of her too...

Also please give me points if you like this thread and find it useful.

SORRY SHE IS NO LONGER WORKING

bossnumber 31-12-2013 03:44 PM

Re: HUGE Titties - Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays (Post 10277498)
Hi Bros,

I am writing a field report for a great spa I have visited numerous times. I visited recently and called for my favorite girl Helen. She is a Thai broad with very big tits and a pretty dirty face...she started out by giving me a great rub down with good force (I rarely really enjoy the massages here but she is first class).

After the initial rub she proceeded to grab my cock whilst I was still lying face down - what a brilliant idea! This made me quite excited and then she asked "hmmm I need to make this harder", this was the point when I turned over and told her to "suck it"...and she did! What an amazing start!

After a few minutes I grabbed her 34F sized boobs and sucked them hard whilst spanking her rather large ass! She loved it and ordered me to suck her senseless...I obliged and came after a few mins...we showered and talked about music before finishing. A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Ratings:
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
Warning: she has MASSIVE BOOBS!!!

Please PM me for more details as I have a pics of her too...

Also please give me points if you like this thread and find it useful.

Bro, pls share ctc pls

Madaboutmalays 31-12-2013 04:05 PM

pm me bro and i can share

badtea 01-01-2014 09:22 AM

me too interested

wongyboy 01-01-2014 10:15 AM

hey bro can share ctc please?

will up you! thanks bro

kimbot2 01-01-2014 10:20 AM

Bro, pls share ctc pls

lammpeb 01-01-2014 11:08 AM

Bros share with me and Happy new year to you

M0ntblanc 01-01-2014 11:14 AM

bro u not talking about May..... spa helen rite? from the status and figure and name sound like her

Amyzen 01-01-2014 11:16 AM

Pls share her contact. Thank you.

rayhan77 01-01-2014 11:19 AM

Bro, share her ctc n damage plz.. thank u..

Madaboutmalays 01-01-2014 01:43 PM

Its Helen, pm me for more details

Koke 01-01-2014 02:00 PM

Hi bro, can share this to me?:)

turnerdhr 01-01-2014 02:05 PM

Bro, pls share ctc pls, i shall return the favour..! Happy New Year... huat-ahhh!

aloha1985 01-01-2014 02:46 PM

the place is centre of singapore right?

alphonse 01-01-2014 02:51 PM

Bro, share ctc thanks!