The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking into a KC trap..? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981883)

kid6425 11-04-2024 12:18 AM

Walking into a KC trap..?

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here

Rubbaking 11-04-2024 12:21 AM

Re: Walking into a KC trap..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kid6425 (Post 23235827)
Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here

Bro, post at matters of heart better.

HalimahYakult 11-04-2024 01:36 AM

Quote:

Bro your savings have at least $500k? If don't have, one word for you. Run.

It will get draining, it will get tired. There will be lots of misunderstanding and arguments. Best part if you can't speak Thai, don't even bother to get the girl to understand you.

But some life lessons have to bang wall then will learn so you decide.

MichaelWinn 11-04-2024 03:24 AM

Quote:

Thai house girls on off day only allowed to go out maximum 4 hours. And if kena caught with customer outside the whole house may be suspended for few months...if want more kc or more shopping trips suggest you try those roadside viet fls...no house rules to follow:D

kid6425 11-04-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 23236053)
Thai house girls on off day only allowed to go out maximum 4 hours. And if kena caught with customer outside the whole house may be suspended for few months...if want more kc or more shopping trips suggest you try those roadside viet fls...no house rules to follow:D

?
First time heard of this …
Means cannot even ask the girl out eat mokata?

10003508 11-04-2024 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kid6425 (Post 23236436)
?
First time heard of this …
Means cannot even ask the girl out eat mokata?

Varies from house to house. The ones I am familiar with limit it to about 7 hours.

OKT often try to limit the time they go out to within office hours, or make the time allowed short so that is difficult for them to meet customers outside.

But i hear got some houses the OKT more bochup, allow the WL to go out for the whole day.

naan1974 11-04-2024 09:50 AM

TS, ideally you should learn from history if you can.
Then again, human always learn from their own mistakes.
Afterall yolo. Be prepare because 99.9% you will be burn badly at both ends, finanically and emotionally. Be prepare for the emotional roller coaster of yr life. Remember these gals gave up their integrity and dignity for money so money defintely come before you or love.
BTW, not sure abt thai hse rules, some PRC house allow gals to be out till midnight, even till 2am. You can check with her directly.

Geylangwander3 11-04-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Just go out and have fun lah, young only once. Just dont spend money can liao.

Spend on FOOD is OK
Things like movie ticket, sentosa park ticket and all this type of normal date stuff are OK

But if she want you buy gift for her, or start telling you her friend buy ring or LV handbag or iphone or whatever expensive shit then its time to say bye bye

MattHelm 11-04-2024 12:40 PM

You can go but dont keep money more than the limit you can throw on her and forget
This is my personal experience, no use of wasting money later they will forget or ignore you once they leave singapore or got another boyfriend
Don’t carry card to fall in trap to buy costly things for her like jewellery or premium shoes or just tell my wife or parents check my bank statement and if caught they will kill me.
Thanks
Quote:

tauntslide 11-04-2024 07:43 PM

Small gifts is fine. anything that you would think twice before buying for yourself or your family, proceed with extra care.

Ninja_Assassin 11-04-2024 08:32 PM

TS...... come out to play must abide by the cheongsters rule.

FIND, FUCK & FORGET

If you cannot follow this rule..... better stop this hobby.

Rubbaking 12-04-2024 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 23238354)
TS...... come out to play must abide by the cheongsters rule.

FIND, FUCK & FORGET

If you cannot follow this rule..... better stop this hobby.

Well said, or perhaps find fuck forget or for life.

galaxyass 12-04-2024 10:46 AM

If you want to play this KC thing, you need to know your own level and your opponent level.... if she is expert level... chances are you will perish.... then again, with some KC involved, it does enhance the overall experience....

Basically, you must know when to pull out so that both party will have minimum damage.... i say both party is because the girl is also putting her fair share of effort in the game..

kid6425 12-04-2024 10:28 PM

Went to find the WL again.. think I’m really in love

Chrisk456 12-04-2024 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kid6425 (Post 23241711)
Went to find the WL again.. think I’m really in love

Bro let me tell you something. If you are extremely rich with at least 200k++ in bank ignore us otherwise listen. High chance is that you are really in a KC trap. Dont get me wrong, it's okay to feel as it would add some kind of spice while in deed. But the girl say what you want to hear for the customer to come back especially if your girl got queue you must have a hint already. She does and say the same thing to all of you. She will tell you she likes you, she misses you, you're different, gives you random kisses and hugs, it felt like the real thing but its not. Youre making her richer and richer, by the end of her contract what are the chances she will introduce you to her parents or her kids. They are here not to get boyfriend but to earn money.