The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Getting a Divorce (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=883077)

damong777 14-10-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjm85 (Post 22736878)
Hi guys can I check if uncontested divorce, means just sign paper no need go court right? I have kids but i and my wife agree on the arrangements for the kids. Or still need court to approve the arrangement? Likely I will take care the kids..

Mutual agreement still need lawyer to draft agreement submit to family Court one le to be legal.

Also lay down terms of custody and maintenance to your wife.

damong777 14-10-2023 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbieshag (Post 22647759)
Via WhatsApp message. I deserved it.

Good lucky. Court do not side with u since u r caught. Hopefully ur marriage is not long one then u get off lighter. If got kids and been a long marriage, the financial burden no joke

damong777 14-10-2023 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S i l v i a (Post 22444659)
Anyone have experience with other divorced party going to visit the kids as per requirement set by the court but the kids doesn’t wish to see the mother?

Can I limit the visit like 10 minutes? Basically I’m the one who paying everything and looking after the kids while she’s out there enjoying herself with her new found freedom. Kinda piss me while thinking this when sometime I wish she will change and come back to the family.

My advise best write to ministry of law or family court to clarify. Becuase later u restrict urself and is a violation of divorce settlement u open urself to legal action by ex wife. Not worthwhile.

benjm85 15-10-2023 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damong777 (Post 22740335)
Mutual agreement still need lawyer to draft agreement submit to family Court one le to be legal.

Also lay down terms of custody and maintenance to your wife.

Yup so if all terms are agreeable, basically it is just a formality to submit to court for approval right?
Reason asking is i am afraid court may not approve the custody of kids to me as one of the kids are still young (6 years old)although both me and my wife are agreeable.

damong777 15-10-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjm85 (Post 22741455)
Yup so if all terms are agreeable, basically it is just a formality to submit to court for approval right?
Reason asking is i am afraid court may not approve the custody of kids to me as one of the kids are still young (6 years old)although both me and my wife are agreeable.

U just save cost as both using same lawyer.

As lot as u 2 agree, draft as agreement. Then ok. Best consult a family court lawyer

obeyyodude 16-11-2023 09:50 AM

Re: Getting a Divorce

How long does the actual process of getting a divorce take even if both parties agree? I was chatting with a friend the other day, and he said the government requires couples to wait 3 years before finalizing the divorce, I always thought it's a quick job if both parties are agreeable and there are no kids involved.

HonkyTonkyMan 16-11-2023 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obeyyodude (Post 22829733)
How long does the actual process of getting a divorce take even if both parties agree? I was chatting with a friend the other day, and he said the government requires couples to wait 3 years before finalizing the divorce, I always thought it's a quick job if both parties are agreeable and there are no kids involved.

cos there are no grounds for divorce except separation...ie adultery, unreasonable behavior, desertion etc. So can only go on separation which is minimum 3 years..if they want divorce to be processed immediately, provided they have been married more then 3 years, they can back date letter of separation past 3 years then submit to court to show they have been separated all these while..

UGotTalent 11-12-2023 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjm85 (Post 22736878)
Hi guys can I check if uncontested divorce, means just sign paper no need go court right? I have kids but i and my wife agree on the arrangements for the kids. Or still need court to approve the arrangement? Likely I will take care the kids..

Need to go through virtual meditation court first and mandatory counselling sessions if u have kids. Uncontested divorce is just to confirm that this marriage cannot be salvage anymore after 4 years of separation or sexless life, adultery or unreasonable behaviour. If both parties agreed on the ancillary matters like division of matrimonial home and assets and and Care & Control of the kids, the process will be faster without going through another virtual court session.

obeyyodude 21-01-2024 01:57 PM

Anyone can recommend a affordable and knowledgeable lawyer for divorce? There shouldn't be any complications, as no evidence of adultery (i.e chionging) is found, no kids, we have separate finances, and spouse earns more money than me. I email the pro-bono legal clinic but no reply, kum sia bros

Kennzo 26-01-2024 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obeyyodude (Post 23000992)
Anyone can recommend an affordable and knowledgeable lawyer for divorce? There shouldn't be any complications, as no evidence of adultery (i.e chionging) is found, no kids, we have separate finances, and spouse earns more money than me. I email the pro-bono legal clinic but no reply, kum sia bros

What is the budget range? If you mention all that, it will be straight forward provided you guys are married at least 3 years like the earlier bro stated for separation judgement to proceed with a simplified divorce proceedings.

kt88_2 26-01-2024 05:14 PM

Simple ones n contest, est 2k sgd but now should be slightly more gor lawyers

energy_boi 27-01-2024 02:57 AM

Been reading this, hows the situation now?

obeyyodude 27-01-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennzo (Post 23015150)
What is the budget range? If you mention all that, it will be straight forward provided you guys are married at least 3 years like the earlier bro stated for separation judgement to proceed with a simplified divorce proceedings.

I don't know what the normal costs are, and yeah we married 5 years liao because wait for HDB MOP, but I'm confused as whether still need to wait another 3 years or can file already. Also some other info that I think lawyer will know better, so I think it's better for me to ask a lawyer.

HonkyTonkyMan 27-01-2024 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obeyyodude (Post 23018558)
I don't know what the normal costs are, and yeah we married 5 years liao because wait for HDB MOP, but I'm confused as whether still need to wait another 3 years or can file already. Also some other info that I think lawyer will know better, so I think it's better for me to ask a lawyer.

Since you mentioned already married 5 years try back dating your separation, 3 years mentioned is the day you agreed to separate.