The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   young looking chick (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=19823)

coke 21-06-2004 02:30 AM

young looking chick

where to find very young chick..16 and below in batam??

DNAT 21-06-2004 09:08 AM

Re: young looking chick

Quote:

Originally Posted by coke

schools lor :p

delifrance 22-06-2004 12:20 AM

Hi DNAT

you are right. it's the same in thailand except you find them in ulu villages, pre-book and agree with the parents if the girl is below the legal age for sexual consent, give the parents some monthly allowance until the girl reaches the legal age and you bring the girl over to wherever you want her to be. hahahahaha... the problem is that they often break their cherry around 15 years old already!

spyoscope 22-06-2004 03:03 AM

16 yo..... Can't bring myself to do them :D

l3atu 22-06-2004 08:01 AM

Quote:

Batam got no young chick....over there, u can only find young dick.... :p

khunchin 22-06-2004 09:13 AM

Quote:

go to cambodia. you can get at 14 years... but not my piece of cake.. :rolleyes:

khunchin 22-06-2004 09:18 AM

Quote:

go to cambodia. you can get at 14 years... but not my piece of cake.. :rolleyes:

DNAT 22-06-2004 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi DNAT

you are right. it's the same in thailand except you find them in ulu villages, pre-book and agree with the parents if the girl is below the legal age for sexual consent, give the parents some monthly allowance until the girl reaches the legal age and you bring the girl over to wherever you want her to be. hahahahaha... the problem is that they often break their cherry around 15 years old already!

or even earlier than 15 y.o. ..... hahaha

bro delifrance .... Merci :)

natto3 22-06-2004 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi DNAT

bro, just for your info the legal age of consent is 16 in thailand. it is a serious crime to have sex with a babe below 16, you could end up up like shanker except for longer period of time and in unsanitory condition. :rolleyes:

Batam Man 22-06-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Hello friend, just use you head not your dick, to THINK if that's the right thing to do to a CHILD.
PLEASE LAH...!!!

cheongkid 22-06-2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batam Man
Hello friend, just use you head not your dick, to THINK if that's the right thing to do to a CHILD.
PLEASE LAH...!!!

SAY NO TO PAEDOPHILIA! :mad:

DNAT 22-06-2004 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Sometimes it only looks obsecene when you're 50 and the girl is 15.

that explains why:
1. most WLs prefer to dine-in in the hotel room
2. most WLs (those who are 16-18 y.o. and juz join in the trade) bow their heads low and remain silent when dine in the open-space makan area

If I cheong alone, I prefer to 'tar pow' food (2 or 3 dishes + rice) from pujasera and bring back to hotel room ... can enjoy the food in cool setting, watch tv while eating, cewek makan with ease :) .... maybe eat half-way can bonk straight ... errr, dats absurb!

l3atu 22-06-2004 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNAT
that explains why:
1. most WLs prefer to dine-in in the hotel room
2. most WLs (those who are 16-18 y.o. and juz join in the trade) bow their heads low and remain silent when dine in the open-space makan area

If I cheong alone, I prefer to 'tar pow' food (2 or 3 dishes + rice) from pujasera and bring back to hotel room ... can enjoy the food in cool setting, watch tv while eating, cewek makan with ease :) .... maybe eat half-way can bonk straight ... errr, dats absurb!

I also prefer to eat in the hotel....cooler and more at ease.
Most ceweks prefer to eat in hotel rms...unless u look like F4 or Andy Lau....then they will try to ask u to eat at food centers so that they can show u off to their frends. Tio bo? ;)

Rainman 22-06-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheongkid
SAY NO TO PAEDOPHILIA! :mad:

Agreed..... Jakarta can easily get below 15 also.... Sin 40 only...

NBzzz

DNAT 22-06-2004 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3atu
I also prefer to eat in the hotel....cooler and more at ease.
Most ceweks prefer to eat in hotel rms...unless u look like F4 or Andy Lau....then they will try to ask u to eat at food centers so that they can show u off to their frends. Tio bo? ;)

If I am F4 or Energy quality still needa go Batam jio kway meh? :rolleyes:

will only show you off to their friends .... who are less prettier than your cewek/sayang (this is very important), otherwise they risk losing you to their friends eventually