The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338610)

ProfessorX 30-12-2012 03:58 PM

Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel

Hi guys,

I am planning to bring a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel.

Other than her passport, what other things would she need to get done in order to come travel in Singapore?

Max77 30-12-2012 04:46 PM

Re: Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel

ask her to book air ticket over her end and the tour agency will advise her accordingly

Robinpp 30-12-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorX (Post 8296315)
Hi guys,

Other than her passport, what other things would she need to get done in order to come travel in Singapore?

bro, no regret? u guarantor?

vest105sg 30-12-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,

Just go to Ica web site and apply for e visa. U can be her sponsor. Just need a small passport picture. The rest of information very easy to fill up. U would get answer within a day.

If possible come in to Singapore together with her. I know of many Prc gals who were denied entry into Singapore at airport before if they don't know how to answer the officers.

senilespikey 31-12-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vest105sg (Post 8297003)
Just go to Ica web site and apply for e visa. U can be her sponsor. Just need a small passport picture. The rest of information very easy to fill up. U would get answer within a day.

If possible come in to Singapore together with her. I know of many Prc gals who were denied entry into Singapore at airport before if they don't know how to answer the officers.

Yup, very true. Had a few prc friends kena denied entry even with proper travel docs. Bro vest105sg's suggestion is the best bet.

Chemistry1878 06-01-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vest105sg (Post 8297003)

If prc gf was on 6 months singers wp before, is it hard to get the visa approve? given I have good records and it's the first time i am acting as guaantor for her to come in

seweitian 07-01-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,

Hi ProfessorX bro,

I have my fair share of experience in bringing PRC GF(then...now my wife liao) in to SG but i am wondering if you are bringing your GF as social visit or going for marriage?

Let me relate my experience below and hope it helps here. :)

For Social visit:

It is going to be real hard to get an entry visa for your GF if she visited SG before previously (either with WP/SP/EP and it will be even be harder if your GF enter SG before through social visit passes). But you can try to apply for your GF using "For Marriage" (Your status must be Single) as a reason so that you can have better chance of securing her entry to Singapore first but of course it will only be 30 days on her white card and no more than 89 days (My friend's GF got kenna reject even after the first 30 days...therefore you must remember to go at least 1 week before her white card date expired to secure her longer stay) in Singapore on social visit passes; normally before the 30 days of expiry, you can choose to go down personally with your GF to ICA every time before the expiry OR through ICA website to secure her extension (if not wrong, you can only use this option the first time nia)...It will be a tedious and tiring process here tho. For my case, i would go down personally every time because it is safer this way(My thinking).

For Register of Marriage (ROM):

Same method as of above but make sure you go down to ROM website to register after 7 or 15 days later (not too sure about the number of days liao...you could go ROM website to check for the latest rule yah(Sorry..i register 3 years ago thus not too sure about the number of days your GF need to stay before registering)) to complete the ROM process. Upon getting the registration done, go quickly to ICA to inform them your wish and intention and the ICA officer will help you to extend to your next date ( Just to tell you that if you encounter any difficulties in ICA, you can insist to see a senior officer to help you by demanding this at the ICA reception counter (A benefit that we Singaporean have in SG..:D)). After signing the ROM certification, go down again to ICA to help your wife apply for PR...should be able to get within 3-6 months depending on your income status and your wife educational level(so far min. must have at least a Bachelor cert from her Uni. for faster processing). Once you have the ROM cert., then the ICA officer will take your case as priority yah...In case if you have any difficulties, go to your MP at your district, their letter is pretty powerful de...I wrote email to my MP and my wife PR status reach me in about 3 months...Just my 2 cents worth of advise here.

Hope my above advise helps. Cheers! :)

joncheong 07-01-2013 05:25 PM

wow interesting.... never know it's so difficult for PRC women to enter singapore...you mean if they wanna come singapore free and easy travel like we go to PRC they need to undergo so much hassle?

snooker 09-01-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joncheong (Post 8335041)
wow interesting.... never know it's so difficult for PRC women to enter singapore...you mean if they wanna come singapore free and easy travel like we go to PRC they need to undergo so much hassle?

yes, it's very difficult for PRC girls to enter Singapore on repeated visit...BUT there is a backdoor. Some agents has 'ways' of getting these girls into Singapore legally..they have their contacts in ICA that could approve their applications ;)

lazyguy 10-01-2013 10:26 AM

Tour agency in china will do the necessary thing for u. Just have to pay. It help i save alot of time

Vertu 10-01-2013 10:49 AM

Also remember to ask to to bring enough cash , some ica officer will demand to see how much they bring , if staying for 4-5days , SGD2000(10k rmb) should be good enough

asdfghjkl 10-01-2013 02:28 PM

in case, before they can even fly, they need to apply visa first.. :o

BGNeo 10-01-2013 09:31 PM

Hi fellow bros,

Hate to say this but anyone know anyone in ICA, trying to find a china friend whom i lost contact with try to check whether still working in Singapore a not but call up they just say is confidential.

Any bros got any other ideas?

Thanks in Advance

DayView2014 16-01-2013 02:02 PM

$$$

TS,

Hope you do not waste money doing such thing :)

HorLiSee 18-01-2013 06:59 PM

Re: $$$

Quote:

Originally Posted by DayView2014 (Post 8378989)
TS,

Hope you do not waste money doing such thing :)

I agree with DayView2014, TS listen, he is experienced. He fell for a WL, lost his family, all his money(though not much less than 10k), and now become a sour puss barking all over the forum creating clones like DayView2012, DayView2013 & DayView2014. Don't end up like this piece of crap TS :D