The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Income of FLs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=917994)

JOKER66666 03-02-2023 10:59 PM

Income of FLs

No offense to anyone, just out of curiosity. I asked a FL today how much will they receive per session, she told me half the price, and everywhere including Thailand the same. Although they do earn a lot, but okt still seems too greedy….. I don’t want to spend half the price to okt😅

JOKER66666 03-02-2023 11:20 PM

Re: Income of FLs

In Bangkok they need to do massage, soapy, all those things, then even get the half of Singapore…that’s why they come here

DanielChan 04-02-2023 03:00 PM

Depends on their expenditure. It does varies. Usually , quite ok to last for awhile

BreakingZero 04-02-2023 03:37 PM

Its dependent on whether they are freelancer or tied down with an "agency".

Normally agency take 40 to 60% depending on "agency"

Penguin23 05-02-2023 11:33 PM

There are many variations of the OKT take.

Most of them have some sort of arrangement where the OKT earns the first xx number of jobs to "pay off" their agency fee. Some call this the "free ride" - so if the free ride is 10jobs then the girls earns only from the 11th job onwards and the first 10 bookings go to the OKT.

Most OKTs understand that it is not useful nor sustainable to earn xx% for all the jobs. I think only GL OKTs do this.

channelnewsasia 07-02-2023 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOKER66666 (Post 22031908)
No offense to anyone, just out of curiosity. I asked a FL today how much will they receive per session, she told me half the price, and everywhere including Thailand the same. Although they do earn a lot, but okt still seems too greedy….. I don’t want to spend half the price to okt😅

i've seen alot of comments about okt taking alot.

i think alot of people who comment like these do not understand the risks involved. so much risk and effort involved. if the payout is not good, will you want to do it yourself? i dont think so.

jenninghillsky 08-02-2023 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by channelnewsasia (Post 22040989)
i've seen alot of comments about okt taking alot.

i think alot of people who comment like these do not understand the risks involved. so much risk and effort involved. if the payout is not good, will you want to do it yourself? i dont think so.

some enlightenment here. did not think of it that way.

ubuntumytutu 18-02-2023 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 22037127)

Most of them have some sort of arrangement where the OKT earns the first xx number of jobs to "pay off" their agency fee. Some call this the "free ride" - so if the free ride is 10jobs then the girls earns only from the 11th job onwards and the first 10 bookings go to the OKT.

Most OKTs understand that it is not useful nor sustainable to earn xx% for all the jobs. I think only GL OKTs do this.

i heard the term "tag" used to describe this as well

khairulmhd007 19-02-2023 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenninghillsky (Post 22045271)
some enlightenment here. did not think of it that way.

ah i think he old bird... he referring to high risk high return.

if you do high risk job, payout no good, you also dont want to do. so they have to charge high to make it worth it lor...

Angelzz 19-02-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 22037127)

intresting thx for the share

Gorillazx1000 21-02-2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOKER66666 (Post 22031908)

The business involves lots of logistics and risks. If you are the agent, would you take that risk for a penny?

nickbaston 21-02-2023 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorillazx1000 (Post 22082528)
The business involves lots of logistics and risks. If you are the agent, would you take that risk for a penny?

You need alien card, at least 2 workers around the clock who will help you with washing the towels sending food and it's all under the camera. Most importantly these workers cannot rat on you.

All in all these operations cost at least 15 to 20 grand to operate. If girls are from thai then tagging is common, other nationalities don't do tagging. The chance of thai getting into Singapore is lower too so at times these girls nay not be granted entry. So hotel and air tickets will go down the drain. Everything add abit comes up to a huge sum

Amosyi 21-02-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickbaston (Post 22082739)
You need alien card, at least 2 workers around the clock who will help you with washing the towels sending food and it's all under the camera. Most importantly these workers cannot rat on you.

All in all these operations cost at least 15 to 20 grand to operate. If girls are from thai then tagging is common, other nationalities don't do tagging. The chance of thai getting into Singapore is lower too so at times these girls nay not be granted entry. So hotel and air tickets will go down the drain. Everything add abit comes up to a huge sum

Hi you seem very knowledgeable in okt trade. I am looking for ways to make money. However your inbox is full, it will be great if we can discuss further on this.

Gorillazx1000 22-02-2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickbaston (Post 22082739)

Wow. you have good knowledge. I do chat with some old OKTs before. They kindda of share the problems they faced. Yeah. It is the same as hawker. Some would complain how much the hawker earns or charge and yet have zero idea how much efforts are needed.

magicpatrick97 22-02-2023 12:03 PM

bottom line, payout need to be worth taking on the risk and effort.